• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover...

(Well, this Tournament has been lasting longer than I expected. Figured it would be over by now ?. Though, the battles that I finally get to be involved with, might sadly be even longer than the battles that only Joanna's in.)

(Well, this Tournament has been lasting longer than I expected. Figured it would be over by now ?. Though, the battles that I finally get to be involved with, might sadly be even longer than the battles that only Joanna's in.)

(Well the battle with me will be longer, lol)

(Don't kid yourself... any battle's outcome depends on the skill and the flow of the match. It can go either way. I could likely have a long battle or two all the same. It's all in the skills. Once you have that... nothing else matters. Just the thrill of the game)

( We really need an OOC topic or PM thingy cuz we can't keep filling up the RP with OOC comments like this. Here, I'll set one up.)

Joanna and Macie got ready to battle as they suddenly saw who their opponents were. This was gonna be personal. The opponents were from Long Beach, California.

full
full

Joanna Barlow (224).jpg
Joanna: *Looking away in anger* Damn it!

Macie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: *Looking at Joanna* What's wrong, Joanna?

Joanna Barlow (106).jpg
Joanna: I can't believe that Jerk. Showing up around me...

Macie: Who?

Joanna: *Snapping a little* My Brother, Mace. That's my brother. Jordan Barlow's My Brother. He's our opponent. The guy he's with... is a neighborhood creep that he'd always hang around with. Jessie Carson. That asshole... *Feeling angry just thinking about it*

Macie: Are you sure that's him?

Joanna: Yes, Macie. It is him. I should know what the f*** the bastard looks like from the last time i saw the conniving little shit. They're the reasons why i had to emancipate from my biological family. Or part of the reason. I was being bullied and ridiculed by my brother. He and i were tight when he and I were really little. Like 6. Then when he started hanging with that shit Jessie Carson. He and i grew a part. He and i would begin to fight on things. Argue. Disagree. Everything. It was when i was 10 that i finally said the hell with it and just emancipated from the family. Left them and never looked back. Ever.

Macie: Do you hate your brother?

Joanna: Yes. But you should know why by now after just hearing what i told you.

Macie: You still want to do this?

Joanna: Yeah. I'd like to do this... So i can prove to them that i am not some freak or one to mess with.

Macie: Okay.

Joanna then looks back at the opponents and sighs with a huff...

Jordan: *Spotting Joanna* Sis?! What the hell? What're you doing here?

Joanna: *Snaps* Like you care?! You should be happy that i'm not part of the family anymore. That's what you wanted...

Jordan: That's bull. I never wanted that. I didn't ask for that. Ever.

Joanna: The hell you didn't. Ever since you started hanging with that bastard next to you... Jessie Carson. You treated me like i was nothing. Saw me as trash. I was your sister. YOUR SISTER! But did you care? NO! You'd rather listen to the jerk there next to you. Because of him... and you listening to him... then our mom and dad treating me like i was no good because i felt like i was a boy living inside a girls body which isn't true anymore because i gave that part of my life up... I had to leave. Leave everything i knew behind. I lost my biological family that day... IT's all your fault! ALL YOUR FAULT!

Jessie C.: Shut up you Loser! You're a freak. Nothing more and no matter how much time passes... it won't change.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (53).jpg
Macie: *Shoots out a statement* You shut your mouth, Jessie Carson. You're just Jealous of Joanna. She maybe a freak as you say... but if you are so certain that she is... take a look in the mirror. And just see who the real freak is. Joanna Barlow is the best person here. I am her friend. And from this... i see why she never ever mentioned about you. You're a jerk and are the reason why she lost her biological family. You should be most ashamed of yourself. In fact... after we beat you in this match... You'll see that you have no idea... NONE... of the person you think that you're dealing with!

Jessie C.: Bring it on, Bitch. I don't care who you are either. You're just a loser like her.

That was when Macie Pulled out her other pokeball whispered into it.

"Gothita, Use Telekinesis on the P.A System and have it play something to intimidate the two jerks on the other side of the stage"

That was when Gothita came out of her pokeball and used Telekinesis on the P.A System... Only returning to her pokeball afterwards...

Tournament Host: *To the trainers on stage* Trainers... let the BATTLE BEGIN!

Joanna: *Calling out her pokemon* Come on, Tepig... Let's fight. Time to use the fire to Burn some assholes who need to learn to F*** off!

Macie: *Calling out her Pokemon* Oshawott... Time for Battle. Let's defend our friend Joanna.

The pokemon come out...

"Tepig!"

"Oshawott!"

Jordan: Nice looking Tepig, Sis. He's hot looking. Good pick. *Grins*

Jessie C.: *Snickers* Yeah... For a Loser!

Jordan: Now here's ours! *Calling out his pokemon* Go Snorunt! Let's have ourselves a Fire pig on Ice!

Jessie C.: *Calling out his Pokemon* Go, Onix! Let's put the fear of rock and ground into that puny Sea Otter!

Seconds later...

"Snorunt!"

"Oooonix!"

Seconds after... The battle then got loose...

Joanna: *Commanding her Pokemon* Tepig, Start this off... Show my brother what you can do and use... Flame Charge... followed By Flare Blitz!

Macie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Oshawott, Drown that Onix... There's no fear in you... Prove that you're brave and get at it with your Hydro Cannon followed by your Razor Shell!

Jordan: *Commanding his Pokemon* Snorunt, Use Avalanche on Tepig followed by your Icy Wind...

Jessie C.: *Commanding his Pokemon* Onix, Show these losers what for... Use Rock throw on Oshawott followed by your Rock Tomb. Show them that their attempts are meaningless...

Joanna's Tepig made the move and attacked with a Flame Charge... and then a Flare Blitz! It hit Snorunt hard as Since Snorunt... was an ice type and Tepig... a Fire type... IT was Super Super Effective. It nearly battered Snorunt. Then with the Flare Blitz!... It smacked Snorunt and took him out. Once done... It was all on Onix. Tepig and Oshawott... against Onix.

Macie's Oshawott made the first move against Onix with his Hydro Cannon and saw as it Chipped down the Onix. It was massive effective and brought Onix down by over half. The Razor Shell took a little more health away and put to where there was almost nothing more left of Onix... Onix attacked Oshawott with Rock Throw which hit on Oshawott and left mass damage on him...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (60).jpg
Macie: *gasps* Oshawott!... *Pleading* Please get up oshawott... Don't give up. You can do it. I know you can. You're the bravest one here... Come on. Don't back down... Please!

Oshawott almost fainted... However... that was when his Shell Armor hidden Ability kicked in and Also his Torrent.

Oshawott: *Getting up and suddenly getting angry* Oshawott! OSHAWOTT!

Joanna: *Looking at Macie* Macie, Our Pokemon can use The move Pledge. Let's use that. Wipe that Onix clean off the surface.

Macie: *Looking at Joanna and then at her Oshawott* You Sure?

Joanna: Why not?

Macie: I guess we could... It'd have to work... Right?

Joanna: Right.

Within seconds...

Joanna: *With Macie* Tepig, Full frontal Assault on Onix... With Fire Pledge... Oshawott, Wipe Onix off the field... With Water Pledge!

Tepig and Oshawott got in formation and used Fire Pledge and Water Pledge... Creating a Steam imbued Water attack which scalded Onix... and seared him massively... Taking it out.

When the steam was cleared and the view was sharp... it was over... Snorunt and Onix... were both... Defeated.

Referee: *Calling it* Snorunt and Onix are unable to battle.... Tepig and Oshawott... are the winner!

Joanna: *Cheers* YES! YES! *Running over to her Tepig* Tepig...

Macie: *Cheering* Hooray! Hooray! *Running over to her Oshawott* Oshawott!

It was a happy moment for them. Happy and a victory.

Joanna: Tepig... You were amazing... Truly... AMAZING!

Macie: Oshawott, I am so proud of you... You got hurt... But you truly got that win. You worked hard. *Picking up Oshawott* Thanks for the win, pal. *Smiles*

Oshawott: *Smiles and holds close to Macie* Oshawott!

The crowd cheered...

Maya smiled. She wasn't entirely sure who those other two were, but was one related to Joanna? He did have the same last name, and there did seem to be a bit of family resemblance. Well, Maya watched the match and couldn't believe the strategy on Joanna and Macie's opponents. Why didn't they switch Pokemon they were going after which would of given them the advantage? Not that Maya wasn't glad one more of their group made it to Round 2, but she still didn't quiet understand.

Meanwhile, back in the waiting room, Annabelle was standing next to Don, "Seems we're next," Annabelle said, "Just think, if we win our match, and Maya and Frank when their match, There'll only be one other team in this tournament who's not one of us!"

Don looked at Annabelle and smirked with a wink...

Don: I am sure that we'll make waves. I have no worries. Besides... even if we don't win. We give it our all and we just let the rest ride. Winning would be great... it'd help. But the best thing is that we have a good time and show those people out there... What we can do and show that we can do more than just cook and or flex our muscles. You and I'll do fine. I believe it... i know it. *Smiles*

He was sure that things would go well. It was in his voice. Nothing told of there being a thread of doubt.

But out in the main arena...

Joanna: *Sighs* Wow! What a match. What a match.

Macie: It sure showed your brother what for...

Joanna: It sure did, Mace. It sure did. I'm almost certain that he's on his way back home sniveling in defeat.

But...

full

Jordan: *Walking over* Actually... No. I'm not. I'm actually glad that i lost. I deserved it for what i've done to you, Sis. I was a bastard and you gave my ass a beating via... that match. And your partner... She's not bad. She sure soaked Jessie's onix good. Washed his butt off fast. You made me realize that Jessie was trash. I didn't see it for a long time. But you showed me and made me face facts. *Pulled out a Charizardite X, some Exp.Shares* Joanna, I'm sorry for what i did. And i know that you won't believe me when i say this... because i've done nothing to deserve it. For the hurt i've done to you. But... I love you, Sis. You're my sister... and i am proud of you.

Joanna: *Feeling emotional* Okay... Okay... I forgive you. I forgive you.

They hug one another and cry... It was very emotional.

It took a moment for them to stop and when they were able to gather their composure...

Jordan: This thing will better help your one friend that you're here with. I got it from some contest a few weeks ago and it looked cool. But, I don't own a Charizard. Your friend... Maya... i think they said it was... Does have one. So... That's for her. It works... Just tell her that in order to activate it... she just gives out the command to it... Mega Evolution... Execute. And command her pokemon to mega by saying: "Charizard, Mega Evolution X, Go!" Here's also some Exp. Shares too... They'll be of help. I won't need them as i only have Snorunt and he's been pretty trusty.

Joanna: Thank you, Jordan. *Clears her throat* Where'll you go now?

Jordan: no idea. Probably do some soul searching or something.

Joanna: Well... if you ever need me... call. Okay?

Jordan: You bet. And uh... *Looking at Macie* You take care of my sister. Plus... Great looking boyfriend you got. That guy... Ridge. He's a gentleman to keep.

It was seconds later that Jordan was gone... But Joanna had his # so... she'd see him again...

Annabelle nodded. Ofcourse, she didn't really care if they won or not. She was just giving in to all the hype. She wasn't really a battler, but didn't mean she couldn't have some fun with it.

Maya was still up in the upper balcony seats of the stadium. Still no body else up there. She just continued to watch the events unfold. Just one more match to go... Then it was her turn... Maya had to brace herself a moment as the nerves hit her stomach. She took a moment before shaking her head.

"Annabelle's next," Maya mused aloud to help calm her nerves, "Should be interesting."

Joanna went up to find Maya as she knew that she'd have to talk some things over with her. It was as if there was something on her mind and knew as though it would just eat at her... till she got it out.

But what nobody knew was that the Symphony sisters were nowhere to be seen. They were not really active in the group and no one really noticed them. So... they had left and gone their separate way looking to another route or highway to get to Cleveland. Traveling... on their own... But before long... one other would also depart. But... Who would it be?

Joanna was still with a mind filled with multitude of thoughts over what she had gone through. She just couldn't clear her mind of all that happened only moments ago. She had to find Maya...

Ofcourse, Maya, being oblivious to Joanna's search of her, remained in her spot as she awaited the next match.

Meanwhile, Annabelle moved closer to where they'd be entering to the stage as she waited patiently for her match.

Joanna got to the top only suddenly when she saw how the sky was looking. There was a storm coming from the west... However it was still a ways back. She spotted Maya over by the edge and smiled... but also wanted to cry. For some reason... the emotional moment she had back inside moments ago... really rattled her.

(Assuming she's in the section she's in and just behind her.)

Maya glanced behind her as she heard someone enter this section, curious as to who was coming up her. When she saw Joanna she gave a slight smile.

"Hey," Maya said masking her nerves about her match being almost upon them, "Great match you had out there."

(You know what this is getting confusing, I'm changing my characters name back to her original)

Jenny looked at the current losers "my where did that one find a mega stone? I'm going to have to test the capabilities of the recipient of said stone, don't you think Lily?"

"Yes, it would make for an interesting fight for Lance" Lily replied

Joanna: *A little shaky* It sure was a great match, Maya. It really... was. *Feeling as if she was about to break down*

Joanna was unstable at that moment and she was unsure if she could just shake it off and go on... or just break down and cry. She had left her past behind. Thought that it was all behind her. But now... only moments ago seeing her brother... and yet even though... making amends with him... She felt that her past was back to haunt her.

Maya could sense something was wrong as she turned more fully around. She tilted her head slightly.

"Joanna, is something wrong?" She asked her.

Joanna: I don't know. I'm just in a state of emotional paralysis. I just faced off with my brother. And the one that ensured that my life would be ruined... Being one of the sole reasons why i left my biological family.

Joanna was feeling shaky and the more she spoke about the match... and seeing her brother... All it made her want to do... was cry. She got her brother back... But at what cost. She still didn't have a family. She still couldn't ever see her parents again.

Joanna: Maya... I think that i may have made a mistake...

However...

Back inside...

It was near time for the next coming match... Don was a bit nervous but he toughened it out and held strong. He was also winning one for Joanna.

Don: *Sighs; Psyching himself up* Okay, Don. Game time. Let's go and face our time in the light. Annabelle, It's showtime.

By the next minute passing... It was time to head to the stage...

Maya could imagine a little bit of what Joanna must be going through. Yet she had to ask.

"What mistake?"

Annabelle nodded as she headed out to the stage. She didn't even seem particularly nervous. But why should she, when she was only there to have some fun.

Joanna: The mistake of leaving my home. I left because of that neighborhood creep Jessie Carson. My brother finally left him. But that guy was what pushed me to leave among other reasons. But now that i am thinking back on it... I feel as if i had made the biggest mistake ever. Joanna Barlow (75).jpg*Suddenly Breaking down* What have i done? What did i do?

Joanna Barlow (76).jpg
She suddenly had broken down and lost it. It was then that it finally hit her hard...

As for Don... He was with Annabelle and heading right for the stage as they were then being called. He was ready. Psyched up and in the game. The battle was about to... make a scene...

Joanna Barlow (77).jpg
Joanna: *going for the hug as she was sobbing* Maya, What have i done? I must have screwed up everything. Leaving my family like that. I let that bastard Jessie C. Win... When i should have just stuck it out. Instead... I turned the other cheek and just took off. Emancipated like a coward.

Inside...

The crowd was drawing in...

Tournament Host: *Announcing* It's now time for match 7... So far... we have had 6 extravagant matches with intensity to last us during this tournament. It has been a thrill... The 6th one being entwined with some emotional drama and Sparring of words... That really adds flavor to a good match. Explosive. Let's hope that the trainers for Match 7 can pace up and bring in some extra spark to the stage... First up... for team one... He's a muscle builder and exercises daily. and he's the love target for Joanna Barlow... Who was from the previous Match. He comes from Metropolis, Kansas... Give a warm welcome... to DON...."The Muscle of Heat" STANLEY!

The crowd raves in cheers...

(Note, they're inside the building too you know ;) )

Maya wrapped her arms around Joanna and allowing her to cry. She had no idea really what to say or do. The only thing that came to mind was comparing her to herself, showing her that she was probably in an even worse boat... but she wasn't sure if that was a good idea. The announcement of the next match reached Maya's ear and the thing that popped out at her that Don Stanly was Joanna's love target?

"... I'm not really sure what to say," Maya said, "... But perhaps you could speak with Don after his match? I'm sure he could help you more than I could..."

__
"And his partner, "The Tournament Announcer continued, "Currently residing in Albany, New York. Annabelle Jackson!"

Annabelle nods with a slight smile. Ok, she wasn't used to getting this much attention... it was a little embarrassing. But she was here to have some fun. Win or lose.

Tournament Host: *Announcing* Ladies.... and Gentlemen. This is another 2 on 2 Pokemon Battle Scheduled for ONE FALL! The battle will go on till both pokemon on either side are defeated or unable to continue. We have Don Stanley and his partner Annabelle Jackson... Their opponents are From the Ellis Island Beach community. They give to the neighborhood lessons on social outreach... And help train new Aged trainers how to battle Pokemon. Their greatest desire is to one day become Pokemon Breeders... Breeding and fostering newborn pokemon. Give a warm Welcome to the Ellis Island Breeding dreams Franny Ashton and Raspberry Sweet Gunnerson!

Franny Ashton.jpgand Raspberry Sweet Gunnerson.jpg

The Crowd Cheers and Howls at the beauty of the two girls...

Tournament Host: *To the trainers on stage* Trainers... let the BATTLE BEGIN!

Don: *Calling out his Pokemon* Charmander... Let's light the fire... Come on out!

"Charmander... Char!"

Of course... Where Joanna was. She was with Maya...

Joanna: *Looking down; Sobbing* But how can i just tell him about this, Maya? I never even told him about where i used to live. All he knows is that i am this person who is different than normal girls. He wouldn't know about my previous life. What would he be able to tell me? *Feeling crushed*

Joanna was just in an emotional struggle. She didn't know what to feel over the reality that her brother was now back in her life again... Even if it didn't change the outcome of what she went through...

Last edited:
"Let's go Lotad!!" Annabelle said as she tossed out her own pokeball and Lotad popped out in a burst of light. It even did a small pose on it's hind legs as it smiled cheerfully.

"LOTAD!!" It said beaming.

__

"I'm... not really sure how I can help though," Maya said frowning, "At least with Don... you have some kind of connection. I never even knew who I was until about a year ago...."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back