• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Jessie: *Grins* How did you find out about this party anyway? You weren't at the concert.

View attachment 452169
Miranda: Okay... She's here to enjoy the party... But it doesn't explain the look she's giving off... The look of someone who's clearly looking for somebody. *Looking to the far side* Lightfoot's having a good time. She and her rents are chatting a storm away with a likely celeb. Supposedly some sister to a fallen musician.

Jessie: Janet Jackson. Miss Thing.

Miranda: Yeah. *Pauses* Wait... You know who she is?

Jessie: Of course. I saw a picture of her online the other day and read up on her... Janet Jackson. the Youngest sister to girls who are La toya Jackson. Reebie. Got 6 Brothers... Michael being one of the 6. But the others are Jackie, Jermaine, Randy, Tito and Marlon. Mother: Katherine, Mrs. Kate. Father: Joseph Jackson. Or just Joe. She's done songs like: "Someone to call my lover, All For You, Feedback, Doesn't really Matter... Among many other good ones that spanned throughout her career."

Miranda: Interesting. Macie's hamming it up with her though. She's also met with other Celebs besides that one. Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga. Keith Urban, Kylie Minogue... Just to mention the obvious.

Jessie: This is Macie's life, Miranda.

Miranda: Clearly. *Sighs* However... i can't help but feel proud of her. Even though when she was this 4-eyed nasal girl... i never seemed to have given her a chance or a fair shake. I've come to make amends. Part if it is because i want in on the celeb life of hers... but it's mostly because i feel bad about everything i used to do to her. I have to make them right and it's... not easy as there's years of conditioning. 4 years. It's gonna be a while.

Jessie: It's okay. I am sure Macie forgives.

They look at the girl and still with a suspicion that the girl was looking for somebody. Or here to find someone. But who?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee
"Ofcourse, I was there at the concert," She said defending herself, "You just didn't see me, obviously...." Then she mentioned the name Lightfoot…as the girl got a slight panic on her face but she did her best to hid it... after all, it could of been any Lightfoot... surely the last name wasn't rare or anything.. right?

Then they mentioned Macie's first name and the panic only grew. Macie Lightfoot?! This was HER party?! Slowly the girl backed up, "I uh.. I just remembered something," She said, "It's way past my bed time and I really should be headed home..."

"Ofcourse, I was there at the concert," She said defending herself, "You just didn't see me, obviously...." Then she mentioned the name Lightfoot…as the girl got a slight panic on her face but she did her best to hid it... after all, it could of been any Lightfoot... surely the last name wasn't rare or anything.. right?

Then they mentioned Macie's first name and the panic only grew. Macie Lightfoot?! This was HER party?! Slowly the girl backed up, "I uh.. I just remembered something," She said, "It's way past my bed time and I really should be headed home..."

Miranda looked at the girl and Stared in suspicion...

Miranda Killgallen (3).jpg
Miranda: Okay... What gives with you? *To the girl* Are we missing something here?

Jessie: Miranda, Cool it. I am sure that there is a logical explanation for what is going on with this girl here. *To the girl* Okay... Fess up. What is going on? Are you... Feeling okay? Something... wrong? *Confused* And we didn't see you? How is that we couldn't see you? I was beside the stage... As a member of the singer's Entourage. As were others. So... i wouldn't be able to have seen you. Unless you speak of a different patron who'd been there. Not seeing you.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
Then why did he say he didn't see her there? But she shook her head.

"Uh... nothing's wrong... I just best be going," she said turning around to go.

Then why did he say he didn't see her there? But she shook her head.

"Uh... nothing's wrong... I just best be going," she said turning around to go.

Jessie and Miranda then looked at one another as they watched the girl leave. They didn't know as to what to make of it. To them... it was very odd. But here is something one wouldn't expect. Before they could turn away... Something happened. Miranda and Jessie started to chat with one another... It was sudden but it was before long the point where Jessie started to feel something for Miranda.

Miranda: *Sighs* Well... Since we're here and all... Wanna go grab something and hang back a little?

Jessie: Sure. It'd be nice. You wouldn't want to maybe go somewhere else and maybe get some food together... Just us. Maybe talk.

Miranda: You mean... Like a date sort of thing?

Jessie: I don't know. I guess so. If you'd like.

Miranda: *Smiles* Sure. Why not. Besides that Lightfoot over there won't be in need of us for a while. So... Let's go.

Jessie: Okay.

It was then that they also went out. It might be a date and it was where things would start to form between them. Or maybe just some idle talk...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable

Madison made a soft 'EEP' sound from her lips, and still continued to hide behind her Mother. While she appreciated all the stuff her Mommy said inwardly, especially the part avout openly admitting her being Madison's Mom, she didn't appreciate however the attention she was getting. It was like her Mommy decided to play out one of her worst nightmares given physical form and manifestation. She felt a bit out of her comfort zone, and that was at the very least.

Sara & Anna giggled at Madison's timid behaviour. Anna yelled out " Whelp... Should've expected that Macie . She is the very embodiment of Shyness unless she has connected to you ". She said, giggling slightly. Maybe this little Catherine wouldn't be as boring as it originally was perceived to be.

Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Madison made a soft 'EEP' sound from her lips, and still continued to hide behind her Mother. While she appreciated all the stuff her Mommy said inwardly, especially the part avout openly admitting her being Madison's Mom, she didn't appreciate however the attention she was getting. It was like her Mommy decided to play out one of her worst nightmares given physical form and manifestation. She felt a bit out of her comfort zone, and that was at the very least.

Sara & Anna giggled at Madison's timid behaviour. Anna yelled out " Whelp... Should've expected that Macie . She is the very embodiment of Shyness unless she has connected to you ". She said, giggling slightly. Maybe this little Catherine wouldn't be as boring as it originally was perceived to be.

Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Macie looked at Anna who was at the table only diagonal from her table and smiled...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: I would have figured that... But i don't mind the shyness. I am okay about that. You don't realize that i used to be just as shy as her. Maybe even shyer than that. It's understandable.

TobyKeith_Headshot-800.jpg
Toby: *Sitting down* Hey there... *Smiles* You gals having a good time here? Pretty big turnout, isn't it.

Bobby: It sure is. There's just so many people here. Many celebs.

Toby: And more will be coming. Alan Jackson just arrived. He has the means to make a greeting with the new celeb. Tonight. Although... it's gonna be a while as i think that someone's getting on the stage and asking for doing a #.

Macie: Hmm?

That was when they all looked to the stage and saw... Ridge?!

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable

Unfortunately Madison continued to hide, determined to conceal herself to a extent. She wasn't doing it to be difficult to her family & friends. But, she just couldn't help being incredibly nervous around these new people. She just hoped this wouldn't be seen as annoying. But, once Macie confirmed she wasn't bothered, a light smile appeared on her lips.

Anna just smirked as she normally would. Her optimism was to be expected. I mean, if you considered her ability to bounce up from nearly anything, her response was almost expected. Just being around her for so long generally confirmed this . " ... I see. Predictable as always... In a good way " . She said, smiling back, only to get slapped in the back of her head by Sara, who shook her head disapprovingly.

Sara and Anna then glanced at the other who was talking to them. While they recognized who he was, it would be best to answer his question. " We are enjoying ourselves... And yes. We do know her. Let's just say we knew her for quote a bit of time. I didn't regret meeting her one bit " . Anna said all of this with a smile.

Henry was seen just talking with Red about what to do in the future. " So Mister Red... Will you take me to the Legends Mountain located in the Infinity Region ? ". Red shook his head. " With all due respect, Mister Prescott... Only the strongest trainers in the Omniverse can be allowed there... Being the Champion of the Legend Mountain.. I can only send you in by confirming such ". Henry just saddened slightly. " Oh well... Better luck next time " . He said, chuckling a bit.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable

Last edited:
Unfortunately Madison continued to hide, determined to conceal herself to a extent. She wasn't doing it to be difficult to her family & friends. But, she just couldn't help being incredibly nervous around these new people. She just hoped this wouldn't be seen as annoying. But, once Macie confirmed she wasn't bothered, a light smile appeared on her lips.

Anna just smirked as she normally would. Her optimism was to be expected. I mean, if you considered her ability to bounce up from nearly anything, her response was almost expected. Just being around her for so long generally confirmed this . " ... I see. Predictable as always... In a good way " . She said, smiling back, only to get slapped in the back of her head by Sara, who shook her head disapprovingly.

Sara and Anna then glanced at the other who was talking to them. While they recognized who he was, it would be best to answer his question. " We are enjoying ourselves... And yes. We do know her. Let's just say we knew her for quote a bit of time. I didn't regret meeting her one bit " . Anna said all of this with a smile.

Henry was seen just talking with Red about what to do in the future. " So Mister Red... Will you take me to the Legends Mountain located in the Infinity Region ? ". Red shook his head. " With all due respect, Mister Prescott... Only the strongest trainers in the Omniverse can be allowed there... Being the Champion of the Legend Mountain.. I can only send you in by confirming such ". Henry just saddened slightly. " Oh well... Better luck next time " . He said, chuckling a bit.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable

Toby nodded and looked at the Prescotts...

TobyKeith_Headshot-800.jpg
Toby: I'm sure that you're not. I wouldn't be regretting it either. She's a pretty good and well put together young lady. I got to confess though... That in a way... she reminds me of my daughter. Krystal. Such a real sweetheart. So it kinda brings a tear to this country star's eyes. however... I'm also with one of those things you call... a Pokemon. I got a Rapidash. It's a fire horse. But it's got a lot of spirit in it.

Macie: *Looking to Toby* Would you care to have a battle with Rising star?

Toby: *Laughs* Me? Battle you? *Touched* Well... Macie, I'd be honored to do so.

Macie: *Looking at her parents and then at Anna* Would you guys like to see a battle?

Bobbie: *nods* sure.

But as they were talking...

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr (62).jpg
Leslie: *Stopping to overhear about a battle* Hey guys. You looking to hold a battle?

Macie: Yeah.

Toby: It'd be a plan.

Leslie: Let's head outside and get it going. *Looking at Anna, Henry* You two coming?

Bobbie: *Nods* Janet... care to join?

10000x10000bb17.jpg
Janet: *Smiles* Sure. I'd be honored to.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Madison was a bit shocked by the sudden Pokémon battle. She fidgetted slightly, feeling like she should ask if she could. She then softly stated, tugging slightly on Macie's bottom clothing ( because I'm unsure if she has a skirt on or pants ) . " U-Uhmm... I... Is it okay if I join Mommy ? ". She asked innocently, holding up the same pokeball of Charizard, who unknowingly was immensely superior to it's previous incarnation. This was because it had many seals on his strength when it fought alongside Henry . Once paired with it's " true trainer " , it became far stronger than it's previous limits.

Anna just smiled. I mean , fighting such potentially really strong Pokémon trainers ? And... They happened to be celebrities ? I mean, there was no way she would say no. " Not to sound smart... But of course I will " . Anna just giggled at Madison's request. " I won't go easy on you dear if she says yes ". Maddie nodded, though notably scared and nervous at response.

Henry just chuckled . " Well... it's a lot better than just sitting here and doing nothing. I also want to see how well you improved. So sure I'll spectate " . He said, getting up from the chair. Red got up too, ready to spectate.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Madison was a bit shocked by the sudden Pokémon battle. She fidgetted slightly, feeling like she should ask if she could. She then softly stated, tugging slightly on Macie's bottom clothing ( because I'm unsure if she has a skirt on or pants ) . " U-Uhmm... I... Is it okay if I join Mommy ? ". She asked innocently, holding up the same pokeball of Charizard, who unknowingly was immensely superior to it's previous incarnation. This was because it had many seals on his strength when it fought alongside Henry . Once paired with it's " true trainer " , it became far stronger than it's previous limits.

Anna just smiled. I mean , fighting such potentially really strong Pokémon trainers ? And... They happened to be celebrities ? I mean, there was no way she would say no. " Not to sound smart... But of course I will " . Anna just giggled at Madison's request. " I won't go easy on you dear if she says yes ". Maddie nodded, though notably scared and nervous at response.

Henry just chuckled . " Well... it's a lot better than just sitting here and doing nothing. I also want to see how well you improved. So sure I'll spectate " . He said, getting up from the chair. Red got up too, ready to spectate.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Leslie: I'll be the ref. But Henry... You can spectate. It's be a honor.

Macie: Let's go. *Looking at Madison* Madison... I don't know if joining would be good as it could get rough. But i can't deny you a shot at taking part in the battle. So, Sweetie... You can Join. Just be careful, okay?

Bobby: I have a Palpitoad.

Bobbie: Gastly. I kinda like ghosts. They bring a mystifying nature to things.

Macie: Well... I'm using my shinx and my Gothorita... They need to battle. OR maybe i'll use my Camerupt. He's much better now as i popped a Full Restore on him. He'll be set to roll.

Toby: *Nods*

It was then that they all walked outside from the hotel and headed out to the huge foyer that was just on the side of the hotel...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Madison just nodded silently, saying with a soft voice " Thank you , Mommy " . One would notice that her tone and frame were shaking in hesistancy. The main reason she accepted this was because... Charizard asked her to. It would be weird to explain she can actually understand what they say. She would do it for his sake, even if she wasn't necessarily ready. She also headed to the foyer. She also sent out her Charizard, which was a near 9 foot beast of one that was shadowy black with red eyes. It seemed to be at least a bit confident, it's roar in defiance shaking the area around it.

Henry nodded at Leslie. " I appreciate it. I'm certain you'll be a grand referee " . He said genuinely, nodding to her before heading to the foyer as well, notably on the sidelines. He took out his Lucario for the sole purpose of it spectating as well.

".. I shall use my Venusaur and or Delphox for this specific battle. I don't plan on holding back whatsoever. Though while I would truly wish that Mrs.Burke would join... I'm not complaining at the possibility of a training session... " . Anna said, getting up from her chair and heading along with the group to the foyer. Once there, she twirled and threw her pokeball in the air, making Venusaur and Delphox appear from them. One had a Firium Z-Stone [Delphox, it was a gift from her father after being named the 2nd successor], the other has a Mega Stone [Venusaurite] .

Madison just nodded silently, saying with a soft voice " Thank you , Mommy " . One would notice that her tone and frame were shaking in hesistancy. The main reason she accepted this was because... Charizard asked her to. It would be weird to explain she can actually understand what they say. She would do it for his sake, even if she wasn't necessarily ready. She also headed to the foyer. She also sent out her Charizard, which was a near 9 foot beast of one that was shadowy black with red eyes. It seemed to be at least a bit confident, it's roar in defiance shaking the area around it.

Henry nodded at Leslie. " I appreciate it. I'm certain you'll be a grand referee " . He said genuinely, nodding to her before heading to the foyer as well, notably on the sidelines. He took out his Lucario for the sole purpose of it spectating as well.

".. I shall use my Venusaur and or Delphox for this specific battle. I don't plan on holding back whatsoever. Though while I would truly wish that Mrs.Burke would join... I'm not complaining at the possibility of a training session... " . Anna said, getting up from her chair and heading along with the group to the foyer. Once there, she twirled and threw her pokeball in the air, making Venusaur and Delphox appear from them. One had a Firium Z-Stone [Delphox, it was a gift from her father after being named the 2nd successor], the other has a Mega Stone [Venusaurite] .

At the Foyer...

Leslie: *Having everyone get into positions* Ready?

Macie and her parents were ready...

Toby was ready as well...

Leslie: *Announcing* Ladies and Gentlemen... This is a 7-way Pokemon battle Scheduled for ONE FALL On this corner from Hollywood, California... They're the mighty family with the zest and thirsty ambition for battling... They're the Prescotts Say Hello to Anna and Sara Prescott. The Prescott Double Trouble DUO! On The support is a young girl with a Charizard that is with power unlike all others... Give it up for lovely girl Madison... LIGHTFOOT. And on the challenging side... A Rising star come to life from Metropolis, Kansas. Roommate to Joanna Barlow and a down to Earth girl of virtue and sincerity... Give it up... for... the Rising star sensation... Macie... Melody... LIGHTFOOT! Joining her are the couple... Psychiatrists from Sheltered Shrubs, Connecticut... They're the parents to the Rising star Macie Melody Lightfoot... Give it up for the couple... The DOCTORS are IN... BOBBY AND BOBBIE LIGHTFOOT! Plus to spar and add some fire and a Gallop... The country Star from heart the nation... Give it up for Country Sensation... TOBY KEITH!

Eddie: *Calling out his pokemon* Associate Unfeazant, Come on out...

Seconds later...

"Unfezant!"

Eddie: Unfezant... Let's have our client get this battle interesting... Take her for a ride and fly up high into the air... Once there... She's gonna tip and fall and to catch her fall... Venusaur will have a Net out of Vines waiting to catch her before she hits ground.

Unfezant: *Nods* Fezant!

Seconds later, Macie got onto the back of unfezant and made off with the maneuver

"UN---FEEEEEEZZZZZZANNT!"

The Unfezant flew up into the sky and got to where it reached the top of the buildings. High in the sky....

Seconds later...

Macie: *Pulling out her pokeball of choice and suddenly closing her eyes* Nova... Feel my love. Feel my heart. Come out, and be strong.
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-74-gif.451554

*With a turn from the heel on her foot, Leaning backwards and falling down from the sky to the ground* ... *Summoning her Pokemon* Nova, Feel my heartbeat. My heart.

With a flash of star studded light...

"Camerupt!"

Camerupt: *Catching Macie and having her land on his back*

Macie: *Landing on the ground while feeling her pokemon's heart; Listening to it's heart and syncing it with hers*

On the ground a second later...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-52-gif.451564

Macie: *With her pokemon of choice next to her and ready to battle* My pokemon mean much to me. They have my heart. I have theirs. It's love. Time to battle.

Bobby: *Calling out his pokemon* Palpitoad, Come on out!

Bobbie *Calling out her Pokemon* Gastly... Time to come out!

Toby: *Calling out his pokemon* Rapidash, Gallop and ride free... Time to run!

With a Star Studded flash...

"Camerupt!"

"Palpitoad!"

"Gastly!"

"Rapidash!"

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

At the Foyer...

Leslie: *Having everyone get into positions* Ready?

Macie and her parents were ready...

Toby was ready as well...

Leslie: *Announcing* Ladies and Gentlemen... This is a 7-way Pokemon battle Scheduled for ONE FALL On this corner from Hollywood, California... They're the mighty family with the zest and thirsty ambition for battling... They're the Prescotts Say Hello to Anna and Sara Prescott. The Prescott Double Trouble DUO! On The support is a young girl with a Charizard that is with power unlike all others... Give it up for lovely girl Madison... LIGHTFOOT. And on the challenging side... A Rising star come to life from Metropolis, Kansas. Roommate to Joanna Barlow and a down to Earth girl of virtue and sincerity... Give it up... for... the Rising star sensation... Macie... Melody... LIGHTFOOT! Joining her are the couple... Psychiatrists from Sheltered Shrubs, Connecticut... They're the parents to the Rising star Macie Melody Lightfoot... Give it up for the couple... The DOCTORS are IN... BOBBY AND BOBBIE LIGHTFOOT! Plus to spar and add some fire and a Gallop... The country Star from heart the nation... Give it up for Country Sensation... TOBY KEITH!

Eddie: *Calling out his pokemon* Associate Unfeazant, Come on out...

Seconds later...

"Unfezant!"

Eddie: Unfezant... Let's have our client get this battle interesting... Take her for a ride and fly up high into the air... Once there... She's gonna tip and fall and to catch her fall... Venusaur will have a Net out of Vines waiting to catch her before she hits ground.

Unfezant: *Nods* Fezant!

Seconds later, Macie got onto the back of unfezant and made off with the maneuver

"UN---FEEEEEEZZZZZZANNT!"

The Unfezant flew up into the sky and got to where it reached the top of the buildings. High in the sky....

Seconds later...

Macie: *Pulling out her pokeball of choice and suddenly closing her eyes* Nova... Feel my love. Feel my heart. Come out, and be strong.
the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-74-gif.451554

*With a turn from the heel on her foot, Leaning backwards and falling down from the sky to the ground* ... *Summoning her Pokemon* Nova, Feel my heartbeat. My heart.

With a flash of star studded light...

"Camerupt!"

Camerupt: *Catching Macie and having her land on his back*

Macie: *Landing on the ground while feeling her pokemon's heart; Listening to it's heart and syncing it with hers*

On the ground a second later...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-52-gif.451564

Macie: *With her pokemon of choice next to her and ready to battle* My pokemon mean much to me. They have my heart. I have theirs. It's love. Time to battle.

Bobby: *Calling out his pokemon* Palpitoad, Come on out!

Bobbie *Calling out her Pokemon* Gastly... Time to come out!

Toby: *Calling out his pokemon* Rapidash, Gallop and ride free... Time to run!

With a Star Studded flash...

"Camerupt!"

"Palpitoad!"

"Gastly!"

"Rapidash!"

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

(What I miss this time?!)

( Sara isn't present in this battle )

Anna looked pumped. Obviously, this would be her first match in a long while. She immediately got started. " Venusaur, use a variant of the Protect Move and launch multiple Protect Spheres at all the contestants using Vine Whip ! ". Venusaur yelled " Saur! " before doing as she asked, launching she semitransparent 3 reflective spheres at each the Pokemon presently fighting

Madison gasped slightly as the familiar dark presence surrounded her. It said " You will win my weaker self "... Before becoming 'Yami Madison' once again, something that hasn't happened in a long time . Her eyes became more shaded and looked both confident and serious, folding her arms. She didn't have to command Charizard. She just glanced at Charizard, and nodded as if It understood. Charizard immediately deflected all the Protection Spheres aimed at it with just one claw. He then roared, punching the ground hard as a 'Blast Burn Eruption Hybrid move' was utilized at all the Pokemon present. Massive columns of fire was seen erupting from the ground, threatening to end the match before it even began.

Anna wasn't ready for this, and Venusaur nearly got knocked out already because of the insane combination move. "... Delphox ! Break your limits ! " . She said, using the stance of a user of a Firium Z would do. Lights danced arkundDelphox, empowered by incredible energy. " Inferno Overdrive ! "

Delphox conjured up a supermassive fireball to launch at the Charizard. 'Yami' Madison nodded to Charizard, and it roared back. Charizard in response stalemated the attack with Flamethrower.

"... Wow kid " . She said, glancing at Madison in a look of surprise . She hasn't even seen both moves combined in such a way. "... I might actually need to use Mega Evolution right off the bat to jeep up with that monster " . She thought, ready to do so in case anymore surprises came up.

Henry looked outright surprised also. "... So... You finally going all out, my dearest Charizard " .He said, interested to see what might happen. Lucario seemed a bit surprised, believing the child to be a bit weaker, but was definitely proven wrong.

Red also looked generally confused. For a second there, the strength in Madison's eyes, and what she showed, rivalled his own strength . He didn't expect Madison of all people to have a 'Yami', but as long as she was ready it wouldn't matter.

( Sara isn't present in this battle )

Anna looked pumped. Obviously, this would be her first match in a long while. She immediately got started. " Venusaur, use a variant of the Protect Move and launch multiple Protect Spheres at all the contestants using Vine Whip ! ". Venusaur yelled " Saur! " before doing as she asked, launching she semitransparent 3 reflective spheres at each the Pokemon presently fighting

Madison gasped slightly as the familiar dark presence surrounded her. It said " You will win my weaker self "... Before becoming 'Yami Madison' once again, something that hasn't happened in a long time . Her eyes became more shaded and looked both confident and serious, folding her arms. She didn't have to command Charizard. She just glanced at Charizard, and nodded as if It understood. Charizard immediately deflected all the Protection Spheres aimed at it with just one claw. He then roared, punching the ground hard as a 'Blast Burn Eruption Hybrid move' was utilized at all the Pokemon present. Massive columns of fire was seen erupting from the ground, threatening to end the match before it even began.

Anna wasn't ready for this, and Venusaur nearly got knocked out already because of the insane combination move. "... Delphox ! Break your limits ! " . She said, using the stance of a user of a Firium Z would do. Lights danced arkundDelphox, empowered by incredible energy. " Inferno Overdrive ! "

Delphox conjured up a supermassive fireball to launch at the Charizard. 'Yami' Madison nodded to Charizard, and it roared back. Charizard in response stalemated the attack with Flamethrower.

"... Wow kid " . She said, glancing at Madison in a look of surprise . She hasn't even seen both moves combined in such a way. "... I might actually need to use Mega Evolution right off the bat to jeep up with that monster " . She thought, ready to do so in case anymore surprises came up.

Henry looked outright surprised also. "... So... You finally going all out, my dearest Charizard " .He said, interested to see what might happen. Lucario seemed a bit surprised, believing the child to be a bit weaker, but was definitely proven wrong.

Red also looked generally confused. For a second there, the strength in Madison's eyes, and what she showed, rivalled his own strength . He didn't expect Madison of all people to have a 'Yami', but as long as she was ready it wouldn't matter.

(Flamethrower stalemates inferno overdrive? *facepalm in disbelief* )

( Basically yeah. I wanted to portray Madison's Charizard as well above Anna's Delphox ... And it's the best I could come up with . )

( Basically yeah. I wanted to portray Madison's Charizard as well above Anna's Delphox ... And it's the best I could come up with . )

(Well for starters a little more info would make it slightly more believable, but that is outright rediculous, but proceed)

(I'm glad Jenny isn't in the battle, things might not go to plan, and also something might cause the battle to be cut short)(just a heads up)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back