• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
( Sara isn't present in this battle )

Anna looked pumped. Obviously, this would be her first match in a long while. She immediately got started. " Venusaur, use a variant of the Protect Move and launch multiple Protect Spheres at all the contestants using Vine Whip ! ". Venusaur yelled " Saur! " before doing as she asked, launching she semitransparent 3 reflective spheres at each the Pokemon presently fighting

Madison gasped slightly as the familiar dark presence surrounded her. It said " You will win my weaker self "... Before becoming 'Yami Madison' once again, something that hasn't happened in a long time . Her eyes became more shaded and looked both confident and serious, folding her arms. She didn't have to command Charizard. She just glanced at Charizard, and nodded as if It understood. Charizard immediately deflected all the Protection Spheres aimed at it with just one claw. He then roared, punching the ground hard as a 'Blast Burn Eruption Hybrid move' was utilized at all the Pokemon present. Massive columns of fire was seen erupting from the ground, threatening to end the match before it even began.

Anna wasn't ready for this, and Venusaur nearly got knocked out already because of the insane combination move. "... Delphox ! Break your limits ! " . She said, using the stance of a user of a Firium Z would do. Lights danced arkundDelphox, empowered by incredible energy. " Inferno Overdrive ! "

Delphox conjured up a supermassive fireball to launch at the Charizard. 'Yami' Madison nodded to Charizard, and it roared back. Charizard in response stalemated the attack with Flamethrower.

"... Wow kid " . She said, glancing at Madison in a look of surprise . She hasn't even seen both moves combined in such a way. "... I might actually need to use Mega Evolution right off the bat to jeep up with that monster " . She thought, ready to do so in case anymore surprises came up.

Henry looked outright surprised also. "... So... You finally going all out, my dearest Charizard " .He said, interested to see what might happen. Lucario seemed a bit surprised, believing the child to be a bit weaker, but was definitely proven wrong.

Red also looked generally confused. For a second there, the strength in Madison's eyes, and what she showed, rivalled his own strength . He didn't expect Madison of all people to have a 'Yami', but as long as she was ready it wouldn't matter.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (46).gif
Macie: *Looking at the Black Charizard* Whoa... That's gonna be a tough one. I can't think to go against that one. 9 feet tall... That's way bigger than a normal pokemon... And to think that my own daughter has this one. I wonder about that girl. I mean... It's a proud thing... but it's very bizarre. *Smiles at her daughter* Way to go, sweetheart. Momma's proud.

Bobby: *To Macie* Macie, Your mother and I Forgot to give you this earlier and knew that it'd be best to see that you have these things. Groundium Z! and a Rockium Z. It'll be helpful for your pokemon, Sweetheart. However... I wouldn't use them for this battle.

Macie Nods...

A second later...

Macie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, Let's start this off with something to remember... Use Fire Blast on Venusaur. Followed by Flare Blitz!

Bobbie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Gastly, Use Night Shade on Delphox Followed by Shadow Ball!

Bobby: *Commanding his Pokemon* Palpitoad, Use Hyper Voice on Delphox and then used Attract on Delphox.

Toby: *Commanding his pokemon* Rapidash, Use Agility... then Flame Charge followed by Wild Charge at the Black Charizard.

Was this a free for all or a one side against the other? Macie was hoping that she wouldn't have to go against her own daughter. Not now... Not like this... She wouldn't be able to bear it...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Gothorita: *Calling out some of the Pokemon; Using Telekinesis* It's time to open the air...

Oshawott: I'd like that. How do we do it though?

Machoke: *Using Superpower to Rip the airwaves and opening it where Mystic melodies came out and filled the air*

As that was going on...

A Tour bus stopped and out came

raise-your-voice-movie-screencaps.com-3929.jpg

Gene Douglas: *Looking to see the Rising Star in a pokemon Battle* hey, EmpressHeart... You gotta see this. This gal is ripping.

Zoey Tina Rhapsody-Trent (151).jpg
Zoey: *Walking out from the Bus* What? *Seeing the Battle* Whoa... you serious? This is pretty hot. *Watching*

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (75).gif
Macie: *Looking to see Zoey* Hey Zoey, Got a battle going on... But i am thinking on turning up the heat a little. I need a couple of Band members to help along.

Zoey: *Making the motion for "forget it"* You serious? you don't need to worry about asking... Rising star... Musicians and Singing artists stick close to one another. Gene, Forest... Ian start setting up...

A Minute later...

Bobbie: Macie, What are you doing?

Bobby: Is this a idea you have?

Macie: Yeah.

Crawdaunt: *Speaking while under telekinesis* Does she have to come?

Gothorita: does your eyes have the eerie stare and heart?

Camerupt: *Speaking while under Telekinesis; Emitting Flames and heat* Let's get this Battle BURNING!

Within seconds...

Jeremiah: *Stroking on his Guitar fast and on the cue to the tune*

Ian: *Drumming the beat*

Zoey: *Stroking her guitar*

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (71).gif
Macie: *Harmonizing* Yeah. *While under the Psychic spell of her Gothorita; Emitting a Wave of Purple, Pink and Gold Stars*

Seconds later...

Gene: *With Zoey Beginning the Rhythm harmonizing* Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do
Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (19).gif
Macie: *Singing*
"Tonight I wanna give it all to you
In the darkness
There's so much I wanna do
And tonight I wanna lay it at your feet
'Cause girl, I was made for you
And girl, you were made for me

*During the Song; Crawdaunt, Shinx, Machoke and Oshawott Emit power to coincide with the Melody* I was made for lovin' you baby
You were made for lovin' me
And I can't get enough of you baby
Can you get enough of me

Tonight I wanna see it in your eyes
Feel the magic
There's something that drives me wild
And tonight we're gonna make it all come true
'Cause girl, you were made for me
And girl I was made for you

I was made for lovin' you baby
Can you get enough of me

And I can give it all to you baby
Can you give it all to me

Oh, can't get enough, oh, oh
I can't get enough, oh, oh
I can't get enough
Yeah, ha

Zoey and Jeremiah riff with the interlude for almost a minute before...

Gene: *With Zoey; Harmonizing*

Can you get enough of me

Oh, I was made, you were made
I can't get enough
No, I can't get enough

Can you get enough of me

And I can give it all to you baby"

Yami Madison only nodded at Macie. There was not anything in her blank eyes to tell she even had a soul. Yami Madison nodded at Charizard. The Black Charizard in response roared a bit. It received a nod from it's True Master, Yami Madison, before fighting the Rapisash. Despite it's immense speed, Charcoal managed to block the incoming Flame Charge a with a claw, albeit it was pushed back somewhat because of the force behind said attack. The Black Charizard roared and attempted to use a massive Dragon Claw on Toby's Rapidash while it was in very close range, then to make sure it couldn't escape, used Sky Drop on purpose to fly it into the air and then use Hyper Beam on it while carrying the flame maned horse in midair. Such savagery .

Anna yelled " Venusaur , use Vine Whip like a Tornado and neutralize that Fire Blast ! Then, use Protect ! " . With that , Venusaur Delphox was a girl, so it went through the attract like nobody's business. She then waited until the last moment until utilizing that Protect move. Anna then said " Venusaur, let us become well past our limit. Break the shell that held us back ! Let's become one, and truly aim to transcend the best ! Venusaur, Mega Evolution ! " . With that, crossbeams of light connected the trainer and pokemon. Then out came Mega Venusaur.

Delphox also was ordered by Anna to utilize Mystical Fire, which stalemated he Hyper Beam, which resulted in a huge explosion that nearly enveloped the entire arena with smoke for a split second.

Once that was completed, the Black Charizard was given a nodded by it's Trainer, it roared in response as a harsh sun wrapped the Battlefield, making it apparent that 'Sunny Day' was used. It then used a combination of Earthquake, Eruption , and Blast Burn to end this fight as quickly. As the Black Charizard 'Charcoal' punched the Ground , then a ungodly wave of inansely overwhelming fire and ground based moves headed for the opposition, threatening to end this battle.

Mega Venusaur, despite it's new immunity to fire moves thanks to Flash Fire, felt the strength from the Charizard and was borderline defeated. Delphox's grace and elegance managed to avoid all of that without issue. Anna sighed. " Jeez... Even with Flash Fire that move eis so much damage... Ouch... Oh well " . She said ,shrugging slightly.

Both Henry + Red were captivated, which says a lot about this battle. What power . "... Charcoal went directly through Flash Fire. How ?! ". Red shook his head. In all his years of fighting, he has never encountered a Pokémon this powerful before. Maybe Maddie very we could challenge the Champion or even himself even now and likely even win. Pikachu looked determined as well.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Jenny watched the events unfold, as unbeknownst to her she would be getting a visitor soon

Jenny thought of intervening due to the fact that the Charizard appeared to be out of control

Back at the hotel where the incident had taken place...

Blossom stood there pissed but with a dire emergency to initiate. She had to call out to Macie. Warn her of the situation. This was not good and it was only gonna get worse before too long. The Countdown was about to begin and there was no stopping the wheels that were to be in motion. Because now... as it was... Things were gonna just fall apart for Macie once her voice got used to awaken a legendary pokemon or awaken the two Legendary pokemon that would bring a literal unbalanced outcome to the world. A friend missing and likely abducted and held for ransom. Her Voice being used as a means for an end for the world serving the cause of two evil teams... What was to be next?

Gothitelle still stood in wait for the bettle... However... it may just have now seemed that the ruse for a battle was none more than a diversion so the evil men could snag an opening and make a fast getaway...

Gothitelle still saw someone in wait. So... was there to be a battle? She was prepared to go...

crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Looking out the window of the van as they passed the hotel, Alice noticed some odd flashes coming from within. The only sensible conclusion was that Jackson's guy was already deep in battle with the Gothitelle somewhere within the halls of that building. Jackson noticed the nervous look on Alices face, and turned to her. "Cheer up" he said "The hardest part is over. It'll be smooth road from here on out". Alice turned to Jackson "I damn hope so" she said. At that moment, however, the people in the van heard muffled music coming from just down the road. Along the sidewalk, cars were parked in lines that stretched in two directions. At the centre of it all was a building bustling with people and blasting loud music into the night. It seemed as though a pokemon battle had taken place in the street a little bit before. "It just the afterparty" Jackson reassured the group. We'll just drive past. Nobody will bother to check us out or anything. Alice watched the building nervously as the van started past it at a slow pace. She couldn't shake the feeling, however, that someone in that building was watching her.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane

Yami Madison only nodded at Macie. There was not anything in her blank eyes to tell she even had a soul. Yami Madison nodded at Charizard. The Black Charizard in response roared a bit. It received a nod from it's True Master, Yami Madison, before fighting the Rapisash. Despite it's immense speed, Charcoal managed to block the incoming Flame Charge a with a claw, albeit it was pushed back somewhat because of the force behind said attack. The Black Charizard roared and attempted to use a massive Dragon Claw on Toby's Rapidash while it was in very close range, then to make sure it couldn't escape, used Sky Drop on purpose to fly it into the air and then use Hyper Beam on it while carrying the flame maned horse in midair. Such savagery .

Anna yelled " Venusaur , use Vine Whip like a Tornado and neutralize that Fire Blast ! Then, use Protect ! " . With that , Venusaur Delphox was a girl, so it went through the attract like nobody's business. She then waited until the last moment until utilizing that Protect move. Anna then said " Venusaur, let us become well past our limit. Break the shell that held us back ! Let's become one, and truly aim to transcend the best ! Venusaur, Mega Evolution ! " . With that, crossbeams of light connected the trainer and pokemon. Then out came Mega Venusaur.

Delphox also was ordered by Anna to utilize Mystical Fire, which stalemated he Hyper Beam, which resulted in a huge explosion that nearly enveloped the entire arena with smoke for a split second.

Once that was completed, the Black Charizard was given a nodded by it's Trainer, it roared in response as a harsh sun wrapped the Battlefield, making it apparent that 'Sunny Day' was used. It then used a combination of Earthquake, Eruption , and Blast Burn to end this fight as quickly. As the Black Charizard 'Charcoal' punched the Ground , then a ungodly wave of inansely overwhelming fire and ground based moves headed for the opposition, threatening to end this battle.

Mega Venusaur, despite it's new immunity to fire moves thanks to Flash Fire, felt the strength from the Charizard and was borderline defeated. Delphox's grace and elegance managed to avoid all of that without issue. Anna sighed. " Jeez... Even with Flash Fire that move eis so much damage... Ouch... Oh well " . She said ,shrugging slightly.

Both Henry + Red were captivated, which says a lot about this battle. What power . "... Charcoal went directly through Flash Fire. How ?! ". Red shook his head. In all his years of fighting, he has never encountered a Pokémon this powerful before. Maybe Maddie very we could challenge the Champion or even himself even now and likely even win. Pikachu looked determined as well.

Leslie: *Calling it* Rapidash is unable to battle...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (9).gif
Macie: *Reaching out to her Daughter* Come on Madison, You shouldn't be using that sort of power. You're a lightfoot. My girl. You're better than this, sweetie. Come on. Be Gentle for momma.

But that was when Macie saw that she had to be brutal... in her style...

Macie: Madison, Momma will have to fight you...

Bobbie: Same with Grandma.

Bobby: Here we go...

Seconds later...

Bobby: *Commanding his Pokemon* Palpitoad, Use Water Pulse on Black Charizard... Followed by a double attack of Sludge... SLUDGE BOMB... FOLLOWED BY SLUDGE WAVE!

Bobbie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Gastly, Let's hit this and teach a lesson to the Black Charizard... Use Shadow Ball... then Dark Pulse... Wrap it up with making your fate be his... DESTINY BOND!

But in the background... the Music then transversed to Kiss: "Heaven's on Fire"

I look at you and my blood boils hot,
I feel my temperature rise
I want it all, give me what you got,
there's hunger in your eyes
I'm getting closer, baby hear me breathe
You know the way to give me what I need
Just let me love you and you'll never leave

Macie: *Exposing her Keystone bracelet suddenly and showing the Mega stone Cameruptite* Here goes... Nova! *Giving the command* NOVA... Hop to the heart of my fury... Feel my heart as it becomes one with you... MEGA EVOLUTION!

Within seconds Macie's Camerupt rose into mid-air as it suddenly became enveloped in a cocoon of Fire, Light and Sparkling gold... The Mega stone on Camerupt's neck Glowed bright and with a blinding laser light of fire and light. it was then undergoing within it a change and transforming... Molding and changing it's appearance to a Mega form. Two Humps becoming one and turning it more fearsome. Stronger and more powerful. By time the change was done... the Cocoon of fire shattered to reveal:
camerupt-mega.jpg

Mega Camerupt!

15f7c4ad57d68ae6ad52216c6e34f06928adceaa_hq.gif

Macie: *Singing to Raise her pokemon's fierceness*
Feel my heat takin' you higher,
burn with me, Heaven's on fire
Paint the sky with desire,
angel fly, Heaven's on fire
*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, MEGA ERUPTION... On BLACK CHARIZARD! Followed By... MEGA LAVAPLUME! FIRE! Clash with FLASH CANNON!

da4.gif

The attacks were transcended over to the Black Charizard... Fired at a locked on direction. There couldn't be a way for the Black Charizard to be able to ward off every attack unless it was decisively unnatural and not like a normal Mega Evolved Charizard. The Destiny bond couldn't be warded off. It would attach to its target no matter what happened. And a Ghost pokemon would be able to wisp out fast to evade most of the attacks. No matter what element... OR so it were believed.

However a moment later...

Gothorita: *Calling out some of the Pokemon; Using Telekinesis* It's time to open the air...

Machoke: *Using Superpower to Rip the airwaves and opening it where Mystic melodies came out and filled the air*

As that was going on...

Gene Douglas: *Looking to see the Rising Star in a pokemon Battle* hey, EmpressHeart... You gotta see this. This gal is ripping.

zoey-tina-rhapsody-trent-151-jpg.452424

Zoey: *Walking out from the Bus* What? *Seeing the Battle* Whoa... you serious? This is pretty hot. *Watching*

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-75-gif.452425

Macie: *Looking to see Zoey* Hey Zoey, Got a battle going on... But i am thinking on turning up the heat a little. I need a couple of Band members to help along.

Zoey: *Making the motion for "forget it"* You serious? you don't need to worry about asking... Rising star... Musicians and Singing artists stick close to one another. Gene, Forest... Ian start setting up...

A Minute later...

Camerupt: *Speaking while under Telekinesis; Emitting Flames and heat* Let's get this Battle BURNING!

Within seconds...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-71-gif.452427

Macie: *Harmonizing* Yeah. *While under the Psychic spell of her Gothorita; Emitting a Wave of Purple, Pink and Gold Stars*

Seconds later...

Gene: *With Zoey Beginning the Rhythm harmonizing* Do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do, do

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-19-gif.452429

Macie: *Singing; Emulating Star Child*
In the darkness

*During the Song; Crawdaunt, Shinx, Machoke and Oshawott Emit power to coincide with the Melody* I was made for lovin' you baby
Can you get enough of me

Feel the magic

Can you get enough of me

I can't get enough
Yeah, ha

Can you get enough of me

I can't get enough
No, I can't get enough

Can you get enough of me

10000x10000bb17.jpg
Janet: *On the side; Watching* Oh goodness... Macie's incredible...

But all while the battle smacked on...

The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising goddess fan club.jpg
The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising goddess fan club: *Cheering* GO MACIE! MACIE, You can do it MACIE! That Black beast can't win against your might... You can do it. MACIE, MACIE SHE'S #1! SHE'S THE ONE THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED!

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:

Leslie: *Calling it* Rapidash is unable to battle...

View attachment 452502
Macie: *Reaching out to her Daughter* Come on Madison, You shouldn't be using that sort of power. You're a lightfoot. My girl. You're better than this, sweetie. Come on. Be Gentle for momma.

But that was when Macie saw that she had to be brutal... in her style...

Macie: Madison, Momma will have to fight you...

Bobbie: Same with Grandma.

Bobby: Here we go...

Seconds later...

Bobby: *Commanding his Pokemon* Palpitoad, Use Water Pulse on Black Charizard... Followed by a double attack of Sludge... SLUDGE BOMB... FOLLOWED BY SLUDGE WAVE!

Bobbie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Gastly, Let's hit this and teach a lesson to the Black Charizard... Use Shadow Ball... then Dark Pulse... Wrap it up with making your fate be his... DESTINY BOND!

But in the background... the Music then transversed to Kiss: "Heaven's on Fire"

I look at you and my blood boils hot,
I feel my temperature rise
I want it all, give me what you got,
there's hunger in your eyes
I'm getting closer, baby hear me breathe
You know the way to give me what I need
Just let me love you and you'll never leave

Macie: *Exposing her Keystone bracelet suddenly and showing the Mega stone Cameruptite* Here goes... Nova! *Giving the command* NOVA... Hop to the heart of my fury... Feel my heart as it becomes one with you... MEGA EVOLUTION!

Within seconds Macie's Camerupt rose into mid-air as it suddenly became enveloped in a cocoon of Fire, Light and Sparkling gold... The Mega stone on Camerupt's neck Glowed bright and with a blinding laser light of fire and light. it was then undergoing within it a change and transforming... Molding and changing it's appearance to a Mega form. Two Humps becoming one and turning it more fearsome. Stronger and more powerful. By time the change was done... the Cocoon of fire shattered to reveal:
camerupt-mega.jpg

Mega Camerupt!

15f7c4ad57d68ae6ad52216c6e34f06928adceaa_hq.gif

Macie: *Singing to Raise her pokemon's fierceness*
Feel my heat takin' you higher,
burn with me, Heaven's on fire
Paint the sky with desire,
angel fly, Heaven's on fire
*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, MEGA ERUPTION... On BLACK CHARIZARD! Followed By... MEGA LAVAPLUME! FIRE! Clash with FLASH CANNON!

da4.gif

The attacks were transcended over to the Black Charizard... Fired at a locked on direction. There couldn't be a way for the Black Charizard to be able to ward off every attack unless it was decisively unnatural and not like a normal Mega Evolved Charizard. The Destiny bond couldn't be warded off. It would attach to its target no matter what happened. And a Ghost pokemon would be able to wisp out fast to evade most of the attacks. No matter what element... OR so it were believed.

However a moment later...

As that was going on...

zoey-tina-rhapsody-trent-151-jpg.452424

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-75-gif.452425

A Minute later...

Within seconds...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-71-gif.452427

Seconds later...

the-new-macie-m-lightfoot-19-gif.452429

Macie: *Singing; Emulating Star Child*
In the darkness

Can you get enough of me

Feel the magic

Can you get enough of me

I can't get enough
Yeah, ha

Can you get enough of me

I can't get enough
No, I can't get enough

Can you get enough of me

View attachment 452514
Janet: *On the side; Watching* Oh goodness... Macie's incredible...

But all while the battle smacked on...

View attachment 452516
The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising goddess fan club: *Cheering* GO MACIE! MACIE, You can do it MACIE! That Black beast can't win against your might... You can do it. MACIE, MACIE SHE'S #1! SHE'S THE ONE THAT CAN'T BE STOPPED!

(Ok a few things, when did macie get a cameruptite? Also enough with the Damn songs! Ive see one almost every post, yes I get she's a singing star now, but this is really pushing it)

Yami Madison only glared back at Macie. It was then that a shadow could be seen of a Queen-Like entity behind the little girl, implying who Macie was talking to wasn't exactly the daughter she was . She didn't reply with words , before turning her attention once again to the battle. The Black Charizard happily challenged the new adversaries. The fact it still didn't Mega Evolve like it did when they previously fought it speaks volumes. Seeing the Mega Evolved Camerupt made Black Charizard roared in defiance, more than willing to fight it's adversaries in response. As if seeing the moves portrayed by the others, she bellowed out ".... Shadow Panic , Shadow Sky , Shadow Mist " . Was all Yami Madison responded with , in a deep , powerful , and masculine voice so unlike a lady, and more like a ruler of a time preceding the concept of a 'pokemon trainer' , not only heavily implying the Black Charizard was in-fact a Shadow Pokemon, but heavily implying that the little girl was being possessed . A black, misty haze surrounded the battlefield , sharping reducing the enemies' pokemon evasiveness, Sky would surround the field in harmful shadow aura that would hurt the pokemon that weren't shadow pokemon for thirty minutes , and Panic would increase confusion. All three of these used in conjunction would cause most of the more dreadful moves that usually would never miss [Destiny Bond Specifically] . He didn't evade the moves per say, but instead charged at them respectively. ".... Shadow End , Flare Blitz " . In the same ruler-like voice, Charizard bellowed out, charging through the Eruption with some effort. However, Venusaur was in-front of it, trying to tank the blunt of the intense force. Mega Venusaur was defeated then.

Anna sighed. " Oh well... Your turn now, Macie ...." . She said, tending to Venusaur's pokeball as a beam of red light enveloped the Mega Venusaur, which was turned back into a Venusaur, and transmitted it into her pokeball. she sighed. However, she noticed the change of voice and presence from Madison. Sara did too, and she was shaking. No legendary could make her feel this much fear. Only one entity could ever be who possessed asked: " The Omni-Queen .... She's here, isn't she ? " . She asked Henry. That named not only shocked Henry, but also Red. The Omni-Queen was a legendary figure . A True Goddess among Mortals. She was the only mortal who defeated Legends Mountain, other than Pharaoh Atem at his best. Now that she's found a vessel, beating her again wouldn't be easy . " Let's just say there are two reasons I was interested in Madison. One, she is the reincarnation of the Omni-Queen. Secondly, her latent powers which still haven't fully surfaced " . She said, which still entitled a shiver from all 3 of them. They hoped Macie had a plan. " Looks like Macie will actually be sparring with a actual Goddess this time around... " . Anna said, still shaking her head. If Yugi was here there was a good possibility this would've been a bit easier. But he wasn't around.

( Before you rage and say.... " Charcoal wasn't ever implied to be a Shadow Pokemon " . One, WAY back in this RP Henry outright stated Charcoal was a Shadow Pokemon. He just never used any of the moves . Secondly, Henry purposely held back when Charcoal fought the Main Cast. It's now being controlled Yami Madison, who doesn't hold back, which is why they are having so much trouble now than before )
JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(Ok a few things, when did macie get a cameruptite? Also enough with the Damn songs! Ive see one almost every post, yes I get she's a singing star now, but this is really pushing it)

(She got a Cameruptite from Wakka and Luzzu. Remember the moment after the almost capture of Macie by Magma? And they all Zipped to the Hotel... a Moment later Luzzu and Wakka came to the group and some of them got Mega stones. Macie was given a Cameruptite and Venusaurite. That's how. Look at page 60... You'll see the answer there.)

(Alright time to end this battle)

Jenny sighed "Lily and this by using Night Daze"

Lily snickered as a dark aura appeared around her arms, she then charged in at lightning speeds and slammed her arms down in the center of the battle, a massive shockwave of dark energy shot outward and impacted everyone, knocking out all Pokemon, including Madison's Charizard

"That is enough, this has gone too far" Jenny stated

(forgot to mention in the post but Jackson's guy is under your RP rules now, Joanna. Just telling ya so you and him don't just stare down for the remainder of the RP)

Yami Madison only glared back at Macie. It was then that a shadow could be seen of a Queen-Like entity behind the little girl, implying who Macie was talking to wasn't exactly the daughter she was . She didn't reply with words , before turning her attention once again to the battle. The Black Charizard happily challenged the new adversaries. The fact it still didn't Mega Evolve like it did when they previously fought it speaks volumes. Seeing the Mega Evolved Camerupt made Black Charizard roared in defiance, more than willing to fight it's adversaries in response. As if seeing the moves portrayed by the others, she bellowed out ".... Shadow Panic , Shadow Sky , Shadow Mist " . Was all Yami Madison responded with , in a deep , powerful , and masculine voice so unlike a lady, and more like a ruler of a time preceding the concept of a 'pokemon trainer' , not only heavily implying the Black Charizard was in-fact a Shadow Pokemon, but heavily implying that the little girl was being possessed . A black, misty haze surrounded the battlefield , sharping reducing the enemies' pokemon evasiveness, Sky would surround the field in harmful shadow aura that would hurt the pokemon that weren't shadow pokemon for thirty minutes , and Panic would increase confusion. All three of these used in conjunction would cause most of the more dreadful moves that usually would never miss [Destiny Bond Specifically] . He didn't evade the moves per say, but instead charged at them respectively. ".... Shadow End , Flare Blitz " . In the same ruler-like voice, Charizard bellowed out, charging through the Eruption with some effort. However, Venusaur was in-front of it, trying to tank the blunt of the intense force. Mega Venusaur was defeated then.

Anna sighed. " Oh well... Your turn now, Macie ...." . She said, tending to Venusaur's pokeball as a beam of red light enveloped the Mega Venusaur, which was turned back into a Venusaur, and transmitted it into her pokeball. she sighed. However, she noticed the change of voice and presence from Madison. Sara did too, and she was shaking. No legendary could make her feel this much fear. Only one entity could ever be who possessed asked: " The Omni-Queen .... She's here, isn't she ? " . She asked Henry. That named not only shocked Henry, but also Red. The Omni-Queen was a legendary figure . A True Goddess among Mortals. She was the only mortal who defeated Legends Mountain, other than Pharaoh Atem at his best. Now that she's found a vessel, beating her again wouldn't be easy . " Let's just say there are two reasons I was interested in Madison. One, she is the reincarnation of the Omni-Queen. Secondly, her latent powers which still haven't fully surfaced " . She said, which still entitled a shiver from all 3 of them. They hoped Macie had a plan. " Looks like Macie will actually be sparring with a actual Goddess this time around... " . Anna said, still shaking her head. If Yugi was here there was a good possibility this would've been a bit easier. But he wasn't around.

( Before you rage and say.... " Charcoal wasn't ever implied to be a Shadow Pokemon " . One, WAY back in this RP Henry outright stated Charcoal was a Shadow Pokemon. He just never used any of the moves . Secondly, Henry purposely held back when Charcoal fought the Main Cast. It's now being controlled Yami Madison, who doesn't hold back, which is why they are having so much trouble now than before )
JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(I would not rage. It does seem at a disadvantage... but it's fine. I am not mad. It bites... it kinda stinks... but eh... it's just the way the cookie crumbles. No prob. It's a learning step as they say... right?)

Macie watched as only she and her parents had Pokemon out and still in the fray. She looked at her daughter who was now possessed as a spirit. Someone else. It was starting to tear her up inside and it was getting unbearable for her. That's when she stood out and didn't move.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (30).gif
Macie: *Calling out to her daughter* Madison, i know that you're in there. I am not giving up. I won't quit. I love you. Please...stop this. Stop. *Looking at her daughter with sincerity* I love you. The girl i know is this shy... sweet and loving girl. I love her so much. Madison, this isn't like you. Battle or not... this isn't you. It's not you at all. You're my daughter.

Macie M. Lightfoot (3).gif
Macie didn't want to fight her daughter. Even if all the pokemon were to be now defeated. It was just not fair to her to just fight her own daughter. She cried out in emotion. Cried for her daughter Madison. She wanted to just hold her daughter right in her arms and hug her. She felt her heart ache as she cried for her daughter...

The group of fans all saw Macie crying and they couldn't help but to cry in unison for her as Macie was crying out for her daughter...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch Capza Capza

Last edited:
Looking out the window of the van as they passed the hotel, Alice noticed some odd flashes coming from within. The only sensible conclusion was that Jackson's guy was already deep in battle with the Gothitelle somewhere within the halls of that building. Jackson noticed the nervous look on Alices face, and turned to her. "Cheer up" he said "The hardest part is over. It'll be smooth road from here on out". Alice turned to Jackson "I damn hope so" she said. At that moment, however, the people in the van heard muffled music coming from just down the road. Along the sidewalk, cars were parked in lines that stretched in two directions. At the centre of it all was a building bustling with people and blasting loud music into the night. It seemed as though a pokemon battle had taken place in the street a little bit before. "It just the afterparty" Jackson reassured the group. We'll just drive past. Nobody will bother to check us out or anything. Alice watched the building nervously as the van started past it at a slow pace. She couldn't shake the feeling, however, that someone in that building was watching her.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane

Gothitelle was ready to fight... But who was Jackson gonna send out for his pokemon of choice? Who did he have to battle with?

Gothitelle still pursued the Van and was itching to fight. It was either Gothitelle, Fearow... or Rayquaza for them to fight. So... either way... someone was gonna battle.

Blossom couldn't reach Macie as there was too much interference... so she sent a text over to her warning her of the situation.

Gothitelle however managed to corner Jackson and trap him inside a trick room. She was gonna use Telekinesis on him and force him to spill out everything about what Team Magma's planning to do. From the start to finish.

crumbelivable crumbelivable

crumbelivable crumbelivable JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
Yami Madison only glared. " Child. Madison has fallen to the Omni-Devil. Now... My servant, prepare to... " . Before the attack could be launched, Sara yelled " Stop this, Yurianda ! " . She said it as loud as possible, earning a surprise glare from Yami Madison. "... Damos' Descendant. Fitting to see you grovel ... " . She said, glaring at Sara. Sara just shook her head, her eyes turning the same color as her predecessor. " Stop lying to her, Yurianda ! You and I both know that Madison is still there. You haven't been able to utilize Madison's powers.... Because she's still resisting your influence even now. Otherwise that Black Charizard would've been much more serious in this fight.

Maddie woke up in this Dark Chamber, locked completely. Her & Charcoal was there, who she she hugged as she realized she was inside her mind. Maybe... Strength was what she needed. An unknown voice said " You know what to do. Listen to your Mother... Fight the Darkness.... Let your strength be revealed " . She nodded, as a light enveloped the dark chamber , eradicating it completely. She thanked the heavenly, motherly voice, as she recognized it as her predecessor , the Omni-Creator guiding her .

Yami Madison was about to launch his attack at everyone ! Well, until a familiar voice was heard . The soft, sweet, and loveable tyke . " M-Mommy ? " . Yami Madison turned a bit to see Madison with Charcoal. But, unlike before, her Charizard was cloaked in intense light. Light Charizard roared at his Dark Counterpart and started fighting it. Yami Madison roared "... How ?! " .

The tables have turned. Madison went to hug Macie. The Light Charizard was seen fighting his Dark Self, overpowering it at every possoble turn . A turnaround if such was ever expected.

Henry sighed in relief " Her Light shown through. Now, the Darkness has nk chance of running . Guys ! Use your strength and vanish this being for good. With the Light Charizard on your side, we can safely defeat it ! " . He said, just awed at the Charizard cloaked in intense light. It smirked and flew to Madison's side, ready for it's orders.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch Capza Capza

Yami Madison only glared. " Child. Madison has fallen to the Omni-Devil. Now... My servant, prepare to... " . Before the attack could be launched, Sara yelled " Stop this, Yurianda ! " . She said it as loud as possible, earning a surprise glare from Yami Madison. "... Damos' Descendant. Fitting to see you grovel ... " . She said, glaring at Sara. Sara just shook her head, her eyes turning the same color as her predecessor. " Stop lying to her, Yurianda ! You and I both know that Madison is still there. You haven't been able to utilize Madison's powers.... Because she's still resisting your influence even now. Otherwise that Black Charizard would've been much more serious in this fight.

Maddie woke up in this Dark Chamber, locked completely. Her & Charcoal was there, who she she hugged as she realized she was inside her mind. Maybe... Strength was what she needed. An unknown voice said " You know what to do. Listen to your Mother... Fight the Darkness.... Let your strength be revealed " . She nodded, as a light enveloped the dark chamber , eradicating it completely. She thanked the heavenly, motherly voice, as she recognized it as her predecessor , the Omni-Creator guiding her .

Yami Madison was about to launch his attack at everyone ! Well, until a familiar voice was heard . The soft, sweet, and loveable tyke . " M-Mommy ? " . Yami Madison turned a bit to see Madison with Charcoal. But, unlike before, her Charizard was cloaked in intense light. Light Charizard roared at his Dark Counterpart and started fighting it. Yami Madison roared "... How ?! " .

The tables have turned. Madison went to hug Macie. The Light Charizard was seen fighting his Dark Self, overpowering it at every possoble turn . A turnaround if such was ever expected.

Henry sighed in relief " Her Light shown through. Now, the Darkness has nk chance of running . Guys ! Use your strength and vanish this being for good. With the Light Charizard on your side, we can safely defeat it ! " . He said, just awed at the Charizard cloaked in intense light. It smirked and flew to Madison's side, ready for it's orders.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch Capza Capza

Macie looked at everyone and nodded...

Macie M. Lightfoot (23).gif
Macie: *With Tears in her eyes* This is for the sake of my daughter. This darkness that threatened to take her... turn her Dark... We have to Vanquish it. We have to Vanquish it and send it away. Please... Everyone... Sing with me. PLEASE! Madison, You're my girl... I can't lose you to it. *Singing with Emotion* "My name is love, I'm your announcer
You bring the heart, I'll bring the answers
I need a few good men and women on my team

My name is love, your friendly partner
I'm on alert cause my work's getting harder
I need a few good people to rebuild my dream, you see

These are uneasy times
Good friends are hard to find
In this life, that we live
Reach out and lend your help
Sit back, ask yourself

Without me, what are you
Tell me what's the world coming to
We've got a lot of work to do

My name is love, I'm here to tell you
The price of hate's getting way too familiar
We need to stop it now before it's gone too far

You know my name, you know the mission
So don't delay cause I crave your assistance
We gotta go start mending all the broken hearts, woah, woah oh

These are uneasy times
Good friends are hard to find
In this life, that we live
Reach out and lend your help
Sit back, ask yourself

Without me, what are you
Tell me what's the world coming to

My name is love, I'm your announcer
You bring the heart, I'll bring the answers
I need a few good men and women on my team"

Macie's Camerupt was still in it with new strength as he then aimed his most powerful attack and Fired it at the darkness that was there. It was also imbued with HYPER BEAM! Macie Looked at her Machoke and with the power it felt from her voice, It went and grabbed at the darkness and with a Seismic Toss... Thrashed it onto the ground. Oshawott went at it and used Hydro Pump... Followed by an Aqua JET... It fired hard and washed down the tainted corruption that the darkness wrought. Washing it down... But that was when her Shinx came out and added its Wild Charge to the attack and electrified the Darkness. Macie was at her desperate hour. She all the while hugged her daughter and Cried while hugging her. She was so scared of losing her to the darkness. Scared that Madison would have been forever damned by the darkness if it wasn't for the breakthrough that was done by Sara. The reality... The HORROR! The Agony of it... felt like a knife being ripped into her heart and stabbing it a dozen times like consecutively. It was pain...

Macie looked at everyone and Pleaded that the darkness would be forever vanquished...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Capza Capza Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

The plea and strength of the Pokemon that are deeply connected to Macie & her friends was successful. The multiple attacks hit their mark, with he Light Charizard finishing it off with " Light Force " , which evaporated the Dark Entity. It shouted " Madison ! I shall return for your soul ! " . She said, disappearing from view .

Madison sighed gently. She knew it was definitely going to return at one point or another. She looked up at Macie. " U-Uhmm... S-Sorey.... I... Knew she was coming. I just... D-Didnt .... K-Know how to mention it. I'm... S-So sorry " . She said, quietly sobbing to herself.

Anna & Sara sighed. " The Omni-Devil ?! How... The only reason she would appear is... " . Sara said, but then realized mid-thought. Her eyes widened, and she looked at Anna, who came to the same realization. " She would only return if someone with powers comparable to the previous Omni-Creator ... Was born " . They both looked at Madison with a bit of shock. Henry & Red came to the same realization. Now Henry was happy she didn't use Madison when he was evil.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Capza Capza Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

The plea and strength of the Pokemon that are deeply connected to Macie & her friends was successful. The multiple attacks hit their mark, with he Light Charizard finishing it off with " Light Force " , which evaporated the Dark Entity. It shouted " Madison ! I shall return for your soul ! " . She said, disappearing from view .

Madison sighed gently. She knew it was definitely going to return at one point or another. She looked up at Macie. " U-Uhmm... S-Sorey.... I... Knew she was coming. I just... D-Didnt .... K-Know how to mention it. I'm... S-So sorry " . She said, quietly sobbing to herself.

Anna & Sara sighed. " The Omni-Devil ?! How... The only reason she would appear is... " . Sara said, but then realized mid-thought. Her eyes widened, and she looked at Anna, who came to the same realization. " She would only return if someone with powers comparable to the previous Omni-Creator ... Was born " . They both looked at Madison with a bit of shock. Henry & Red came to the same realization. Now Henry was happy she didn't use Madison when he was evil.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Capza Capza Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Macie hugged her daughter in desperation and cried...

Macie: *Crying while holding her daughter* Oh... honey. It's okay. It's okay. I'm just thankful that you're okay and are not part of that darkness anymore. It's finally over. It's finally over. You're gonna be okay. *Looking at Madison* You're very lovely... I am just so happy to know that you're okay and are fine. *Hugging her daughter still and Holding her*

Bobbie: *Walking over to her daughter and hugging both her daughter and her granddaughter* It's gonna be okay. You're both gonna be okay.

However...

Things were not gonna be okay...

What happened next was that since all the emotions were running and the heartache. The intense moments that came all throughout that day... It overworked Macie's heart and Macie started to shake a bit with a jolt. She collapsed onto the ground and just shook. Her heart was overworked a bit and couldn't take anymore without failing her. It was alive... as was she... But Macie was undergoing a heart attack...

Bobbie: *Shaking Macie* Macie... Macie... Snap out of it.

Bobby: *Gasps* Gadzooks... Macie's having a heart attack. *Looking at someone* Call an ambulance... Quick. Hurry!

Eddie Valentine.jpg
Eddie: *Calling Macie's Gene Agent* Gene, Uh... we got a problem. Rising star is on the ground here outside the Hotel and is having a heart attack. You need to get her entourage down here right now... Stat and fast.

Gene: *On the Phone* She's had a heart attack?! Did you call the Ambulance?

Eddie: It's being called by her mother. Just get down here, man... Macie's in need of medical assistance.

Gene: *On the phone* We're on our way. Call out to her Adviser Britney. Let her know of the situation... We're gonna let the people up here know of the situation and then head down there. We're on our way.

Eddie: Thanks man. See you in a moment.

Eddie: *Calling to Macie's Adviser* Hey Britney... Eddie Valentine... Macie's Attorney. Listen, baby... I'm calling to let you know that Macie's unfortunately suffering a heart attack. We're gonna need to take her to the hospital. But... it's not gonna detour the hunt for that girl Maya. She's still gonna be searched for. But as soon as you get this... hit me back on the dial and let me know how we should proceed. We're gonna need to keep this out of the Media's radar... *Seeing a camera crew* Oh shit... They're here. It's out. Listen... Just call back with what's going on. Thanks.

A second later...

10000x10000bb17.jpg
Janet: *Worried* Is she gonna be okay?

How's that for a twist in the works?

Just when all would think it'd be happy times... something else comes to play...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Capza Capza

Last edited:

Macie hugged her daughter in desperation and cried...

Macie: *Crying while holding her daughter* Oh... honey. It's okay. It's okay. I'm just thankful that you're okay and are not part of that darkness anymore. It's finally over. It's finally over. You're gonna be okay. *Looking at Madison* You're very lovely... I am just so happy to know that you're okay and are fine. *Hugging her daughter still and Holding her*

Bobbie: *Walking over to her daughter and hugging both her daughter and her granddaughter* It's gonna be okay. You're both gonna be okay.

However...

Things were not gonna be okay...

What happened next was that since all the emotions were running and the heartache. The intense moments that came all throughout that day... It overworked Macie's heart and Macie started to shake a bit with a jolt. She collapsed onto the ground and just shook. Her heart was overworked a bit and couldn't take anymore without failing her. It was alive... as was she... But Macie was undergoing a heart attack...

Bobbie: *Shaking Macie* Macie... Macie... Snap out of it.

Bobby: *Gasps* Gadzooks... Macie's having a heart attack. *Looking at someone* Call an ambulance... Quick. Hurry!

View attachment 452698
Eddie: *Calling Macie's Gene Agent* Gene, Uh... we got a problem. Rising star is on the ground here outside the Hotel and is having a heart attack. You need to get her entourage down here right now... Stat and fast.

Gene: *On the Phone* She's had a heart attack?! Did you call the Ambulance?

Eddie: It's being called by her mother. Just get down here, man... Macie's in need of medical assistance.

Gene: *On the phone* We're on our way. Call out to her Adviser Britney. Let her know of the situation... We're gonna let the people up here know of the situation and then head down there. We're on our way.

Eddie: Thanks man. See you in a moment.

Eddie: *Calling to Macie's Adviser* Hey Britney... Eddie Valentine... Macie's Attorney. Listen, baby... I'm calling to let you know that Macie's unfortunately suffering a heart attack. We're gonna need to take her to the hospital. But... it's not gonna detour the hunt for that girl Maya. She's still gonna be searched for. But as soon as you get this... hit me back on the dial and let me know how we should proceed. We're gonna need to keep this out of the Media's radar... *Seeing a camera crew* Oh shit... They're here. It's out. Listen... Just call back with what's going on. Thanks.

A second later...

Janet: *Worried* Is she gonna be okay?

How's that for a twist in the works?

Just when all would think it'd be happy times... something else comes to play...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Capza Capza

Eddit's phone began to ring.

Although...

At the park which was across the street from the Cleveland Gym...

Wakka and Luzzu were surveying the area for all evidence of a fight that ensued at the Park during the recent days. But that was when they came across the one who'd sometime ago had encountered a rare bird.

Luzzu: *Looking at Issac* Issac, What're you doing here? Late night?

Wakka: You looking for some battle satisfaction, eh?

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Andrita Andrita Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

On the other end of the phone, "That's a mouth full," Britney said, "But what's happening exactly?"

Eddie: *On the Phone* Macie's has currently suffered a heart attack and we're trying to get a hold of Medical crews to arrive and tend to Macie. The search for Maya though will still go on. But what we need is for you to make whatever call you can to the hospital and get something rolling for Macie. Plus ensure that the media circus doesn't show up there. With this now going on... if they get a wind of it... it's gonna be all over the 12 o'clock news. We need to make sure that we can sneak Macie inside the hospital without being tagged by the paparazzi.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Users who are viewing this thread

Back