• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Just as Alice and Jackson were working out the last few kinks in the plan, they heard the loud exclamations of several Grunts claiming an intruder in the main part of the lobby. Running out to face the interloper, Alice watched as the interloper pointed her out, and ordered her to "return" the CD that was never this vigilante's to begin with. "Well, that's where you're wrong." Alice explained, being sure to produce the decoy CD, "I recorded this CD, therefore I have every right to use it however I please." She pocketed the decoy and motioned to some of the grunts. "Make sure she can't hurt me." A number of grunts reached for their pokeballs and surrounded the strange woman. Alice motioned for Jackson, his crew, and the bored grunt to follow with her, then turned to her driver, who had just stumbled into the lobby in the midst of all this. "You too". The group headed for one of the currently unuded conference rooms to continue their planning uninterrupted
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

711Smallville0045.jpg

Black Canary: Well boo hoo... But that CD doesn't belong to you and it's got something which you have no right to keep. So... if you grunts won't return it... I'm afraid that there's no choice but to do... This.

It was right then that the Black Canary got in position and faced all of the grunts before unleashing her Deadly siren...

711Smallville0069.jpg

711Smallville0070.jpg

711Smallville0071.jpg

711Smallville0072.jpg

711Smallville0073.jpg

The Black Canary then had unleashed her Deadly siren and aimed it right at the grunts. The Siren was loud and at the pitch of shattering an ear drum or two. Hence... Why they call her the Black Canary. The deadly Siren.

Blossom under the distraction of the attack, Snuck in and grabbed the CD... Hopefully grabbing at the Actual CD and doing way with them.

crumbelivable crumbelivable JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

View attachment 451583
Macie: *Closing her eyes and listening to her pokemon's heart; Syncing with her pokemon; Commanding her pokemon* Nova, Use Protect fast and hurry. Then Use Double Team... Evade. Feel my heart... we are one... Find an opening and with your heart... Fire strong with ERUPTION!

It was then as just when the attacks were to hit, Camerupt placed up a Protect and then done off with a Double Team. Working off the evasion... Finishing off with An Eruption. hitting Zeroara with a mass attack. Letting the fires from the skies sear down and lay the burn...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Zeroara again continued to attack without any comment from it's trainer as it summed up a protect. Blocking the Eruption. When it cleared it released a Discharge attack, yet knowning it wouldn't affect the Pokémon but it would give him what he needed as the discharge passed through the clones as it signaled out Nova. He then dashed over to Nova lightning fast as he bulked up rasing his Attack and defense before striking out with another Close Combat.

Zeroara again continued to attack without any comment from it's trainer as it summed up a protect. Blocking the Eruption. When it cleared it released a Discharge attack, yet knowning it wouldn't affect the Pokémon but it would give him what he needed as the discharge passed through the clones as it signaled out Nova. He then dashed over to Nova lightning fast as he bulked up rasing his Attack and defense before striking out with another Close Combat.

Macie felt her pokemon's heart and heard that it was starting to pant as it took the attacks head on. But what Macie hadn't seen was that before contact... Camerupt had used a Defense Curl to sharply raise its defense and keep up the fight...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (64).gif
Macie: *Closing her eyes and listening to her pokemon's heart; Syncing with her pokemon; Commanding her pokemon* Time to make this hot. Nova... We are one.

But in the background... the Music then transversed to Kiss: "Heaven's on Fire"

I look at you and my blood boils hot,
I feel my temperature rise
I want it all, give me what you got,
there's hunger in your eyes
I'm getting closer, baby hear me breathe
You know the way to give me what I need
Just let me love you and you'll never leave

Macie: *Exposing her Keystone bracelet suddenly and showing the Mega stone Cameruptite* Here goes... Nova! *Giving the command* NOVA... Hop to the heart of my fury... Feel my heart as it becomes one with you... MEGA EVOLUTION!

Within seconds Macie's Camerupt rose into mid-air as it suddenly became enveloped in a cocoon of Fire, Light and Sparkling gold... The Mega stone on Camerupt's neck Glowed bright and with a blinding laser light of fire and light. it was then undergoing within it a change and transforming... Molding and changing it's appearance to a Mega form. Two Humps becoming one and turning it more fearsome. Stronger and more powerful. By time the change was done... the Cocoon of fire shattered to reveal:
camerupt-mega.jpg

Mega Camerupt!

15f7c4ad57d68ae6ad52216c6e34f06928adceaa_hq.gif

Macie: *Singing to Raise her pokemon's fierceness*
Feel my heat takin' you higher,
burn with me, Heaven's on fire
Paint the sky with desire,
angel fly, Heaven's on fire
*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, MEGA ERUPTION... On ZEROARA! Followed By... MEGA LAVAPLUME! FIRE!

Camerupt: *Howling with a fierce determination*

da4.gif

It was then that the attacks made off with all its fury and locked head on to ZEROARA. It had it's eyes set on to it and wasn't gonna back down. The Heat was on!

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie felt her pokemon's heart and heard that it was starting to pant as it took the attacks head on. But what Macie hadn't seen was that before contact... Camerupt had used a Defense Curl to sharply raise its defense and keep up the fight...

View attachment 451595
Macie: *Closing her eyes and listening to her pokemon's heart; Syncing with her pokemon; Commanding her pokemon* Time to make this hot. Nova... We are one.

But in the background... the Music then transversed to Kiss: "Heaven's on Fire"

I look at you and my blood boils hot,
I feel my temperature rise
I want it all, give me what you got,
there's hunger in your eyes
I'm getting closer, baby hear me breathe
You know the way to give me what I need
Just let me love you and you'll never leave

Macie: *Exposing her Keystone bracelet suddenly and showing the Mega stone Cameruptite* Here goes... Nova! *Giving the command* NOVA... Hop to the heart of my fury... Feel my heart as it becomes one with you... MEGA EVOLUTION!

Within seconds Macie's Camerupt rose into mid-air as it suddenly became enveloped in a cocoon of Fire, Light and Sparkling gold... The Mega stone on Camerupt's neck Glowed bright and with a blinding laser light of fire and light. it was then undergoing within it a change and transforming... Molding and changing it's appearance to a Mega form. Two Humps becoming one and turning it more fearsome. Stronger and more powerful. By time the change was done... the Cocoon of fire shattered to reveal:
camerupt-mega.jpg

Mega Camerupt!

15f7c4ad57d68ae6ad52216c6e34f06928adceaa_hq.gif

*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, MEGA ERUPTION... On ZEROARA! Followed By... MEGA LAVAPLUME! FIRE!

Camerupt: *Howling with a fierce determination*

da4.gif

It was then that the attacks made off with all its fury and locked head on to ZEROARA. It had it's eyes set on to it and wasn't gonna back down. The Heat was on!

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Zeroara used another protect to take a bulk of the damage. But the aunslaught of fire was a tad too long as the protective shield fizzled out towards the end as he was hit with the end of the attack. But it wasn't enough to finish the job as Zeroara was still on it's feet. Then it dashed in again slamming it's fist into Camerupt's hide. It was a Drain Punch, as it helped him restore some of it's lost HP.

Zeroara used another protect to take a bulk of the damage. But the aunslaught of fire was a tad too long as the protective shield fizzled out towards the end as he was hit with the end of the attack. But it wasn't enough to finish the job as Zeroara was still on it's feet. Then it dashed in again slamming it's fist into Camerupt's hide. It was a Drain Punch, as it helped him restore some of it's lost HP.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (80).jpg
*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, Let's hit at the target again with another MEGA ERUPTION... On ZEROARA! Followed By... ANOTHER MEGA LAVAPLUME! FIRE! Then Finish it with a MEGA EARTHQUAKE! Knock it DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!

Macie made sure that no matter what happened... that she still loved her Camerupt. No matter what happened.

It was then that the Camerupt made yet another attempt and added more heat to it as it was shooting for getting the win locked for its trainer. It was determined.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

View attachment 451610
*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, Let's hit at the target again with another MEGA ERUPTION... On ZEROARA! Followed By... ANOTHER MEGA LAVAPLUME! FIRE! Then Finish it with a MEGA EARTHQUAKE! Knock it DOWN! SHUT IT DOWN!

Macie made sure that no matter what happened... that she still loved her Camerupt. No matter what happened.

It was then that the Camerupt made yet another attempt and added more heat to it as it was shooting for getting the win locked for its trainer. It was determined.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
Zeroara jumped high into the air seeminly like it was flying. The Eruption was avoided thanks to it's weaker power but Zeroar took the Lavaplume and crashed to the ground where it was hit by the Earth Quake.

The dust settled and Zeroara stood up, bruised and battled and clearly low on health. But then it unleased a Discharge, channeling all the electricity to aim... at itself? The discharge hit home on Zeroara causing another flash and sparks. When it cleared suddenly, Zeroara was standing, full of energy again, like it was back to full HP. But it paused a moment, using calm mind and Bulk up before again coming straight at Nova with a close combat attack.

Zeroara jumped high into the air seeminly like it was flying. The Eruption was avoided thanks to it's weaker power but Zeroar took the Lavaplume and crashed to the ground where it was hit by the Earth Quake.

The dust settled and Zeroara stood up, bruised and battled and clearly low on health. But then it unleased a Discharge, channeling all the electricity to aim... at itself? The discharge hit home on Zeroara causing another flash and sparks. When it cleared suddenly, Zeroara was standing, full of energy again, like it was back to full HP. But it paused a moment, using calm mind and Bulk up before again coming straight at Nova with a close combat attack.

Macie was seeing that this was gonna be a real tough one...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (154).jpg
Macie: Well... fiddlesticks! That didn't go well at all... That was sure to be a definite win. *Sighs* Oh... Well... I suppose that it wasn't to be helped.

Seconds later...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (91).jpg
*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, Let's hit at the target with a MEGA MAGNITUDE... Followed by A MEGA FISSURE, SHAKE IT DOWN WITH YET ANOTHER MEGA EARTHQUAKE! Right on center... at ZEROARA! HIT IT AND SHAKE IT!

Camerupt: *Roaring with a fierce fire burning within* CAAAMMEEERRRUUUPPPTTT!!!

It took at the charge and lifted up and with a loud thud and a huge THUMP.... THUMP.... THUMP.... THUMP! Caused a Massive Magnitude which was a 10. Following right by a huge Fissure Finishing it off with a MASSIVE MEGA Earthquake. Shaking it up would have been what did the trick. Who could withstand a Earthquake like that other than a flying type pokemon as it could soar to the air and be safe. But Zeroara wasn't a flying type. So... it would have taken it down. Hard.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie was seeing that this was gonna be a real tough one...

View attachment 451619
Macie: Well... fiddlesticks! That didn't go well at all... That was sure to be a definite win. *Sighs* Oh... Well... I suppose that it wasn't to be helped.

Seconds later...

View attachment 451631
*Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, Let's hit at the target with a MEGA MAGNITUDE... Followed by A MEGA FISSURE, SHAKE IT DOWN WITH YET ANOTHER MEGA EARTHQUAKE! Right on center... at ZEROARA! HIT IT AND SHAKE IT!

Camerupt: *Roaring with a fierce fire burning within* CAAAMMEEERRRUUUPPPTTT!!!

It took at the charge and lifted up and with a loud thud and a huge THUMP.... THUMP.... THUMP.... THUMP! Caused a Massive Magnitude which was a 10. Following right by a huge Fissure Finishing it off with a MASSIVE MEGA Earthquake. Shaking it up would have been what did the trick. Who could withstand a Earthquake like that other than a flying type pokemon as it could soar to the air and be safe. But Zeroara wasn't a flying type. So... it would have taken it down. Hard.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
("Wasn't a flying type" Funny you should mention that ;) )

The first of the ground attacks came at Zeraora when it lept into the sky... the pads on it's hands began to glow as it streamed some electrical energy as it manipulated magnitic fields to float right in midair as all three attacks hit, but didn't do a single thing to Zeraora.

Suddenly, blue lines began to appear on Zeraora's trainer's arms as they gave off a slight glow. She then uncrossed her arms as she held out her hands for the beginning of a z-move. Yet, they couldn't see a z-ring on her. Her expression remained the same though. more neutral with an almost soldier's look to her features as she brought her hands back and let lose a punch into the air.

This seemed to register to Zeraora as it began to flow with energy before dashing at the speed of lightning at Nova before unleashing a point blank All-Out Pummeling Z-Move. Protect wouldn't save Nova as Z-Moves break through moves such as Protect and detect as it'd only be able to take away 1/4th of the Z-moves power. But with the 3/4ths of the rest of the move and on top of the increased strength from the different Bulk Ups from before. Nova wouldn't withstand the hit.

("Wasn't a flying type" Funny you should mention that ;) )

The first of the ground attacks came at Zeraora when it lept into the sky... the pads on it's hands began to glow as it streamed some electrical energy as it manipulated magnitic fields to float right in midair as all three attacks hit, but didn't do a single thing to Zeraora.

Suddenly, blue lines began to appear on Zeraora's trainer's arms as they gave off a slight glow. She then uncrossed her arms as she held out her hands for the beginning of a z-move. Yet, they couldn't see a z-ring on her. Her expression remained the same though. more neutral with an almost soldier's look to her features as she brought her hands back and let lose a punch into the air.

This seemed to register to Zeraora as it began to flow with energy before dashing at the speed of lightning at Nova before unleashing a point blank All-Out Pummeling Z-Move. Protect wouldn't save Nova as Z-Moves break through moves such as Protect and detect as it'd only be able to take away 1/4th of the Z-moves power. But with the 3/4ths of the rest of the move and on top of the increased strength from the different Bulk Ups from before. Nova wouldn't withstand the hit.

Macie had one more trick up her sleeve and with the final shot to strike as she saw the Zeroara coming at her Camerupt...

Macie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, If you're gonna go out... You're gonna go out fighting... Meet it's point blank attack with a LAVA PLUME Then Break it with HYPER BEAM! Right at the ZEROARA! Lock on and TAKE IT DOWN WITH YOU!

Macie had one more trick up her sleeve and with the final shot to strike as she saw the Zeroara coming at her Camerupt...

Macie: *Commanding her Pokemon* Nova, If you're gonna go out... You're gonna go out fighting... Meet it's point blank attack with a LAVA PLUME Then Break it with HYPER BEAM! Right at the ZEROARA! Lock on and TAKE IT DOWN WITH YOU!

Due to the speed of the attack and Zaora's movements to Nova, Nova was already in the middle of the z-move before Macie finished her first sentence... By the time she was commanding for a Hyperbeam, the z-move was already over.

Nova tried to do the Lava Plume but barely a fizzle came out before it fainted.

Due to the speed of the attack and Zaora's movements to Nova, Nova was already in the middle of the z-move before Macie finished her first sentence... By the time she was commanding for a Hyperbeam, the z-move was already over.

Nova tried to do the Lava Plume but barely a fizzle came out before it fainted.

Macie saw that her pokemon was defeated and wanted to shed a tear. But couldn't. How could she be upset. She didn't know about any Z-Ring. She knew nothing about it at all. She never had a loss like that before. She never dealt with one before and it may have seemed as that it wouldn't be the last. She tended to her fainted Pokemon and had it return to its pokeball.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (13).gif
Macie: *Sighs* Okay... So i lost. I lost to a Z-Ring. What do i expect was supposed to happen from that anyway? I clearly couldn't have seen that coming. *Thinking* Maybe... i should have had better input on who i was competing or battling against. I should have seen it coming.

Eddie: *Shaking his head* Macie, this was not meant to happen. But... It did. It happened.

Macie: It did... But i don't think that it was supposed to happen like that. I used the same moves as last time. I changed it up a little so it'd be more better from the last time i used the Mega Evolution... I usually never use it. There's usually never been that need to.

Eddie: So... What now?

Macie: i guess... Back to the after party. I still have autographs to sign. *Shaking her head*

Macie saw that her pokemon was defeated and wanted to shed a tear. But couldn't. How could she be upset. She didn't know about any Z-Ring. She knew nothing about it at all. She never had a loss like that before. She never dealt with one before and it may have seemed as that it wouldn't be the last. She tended to her fainted Pokemon and had it return to its pokeball.

View attachment 451677
Macie: *Sighs* Okay... So i lost. I lost to a Z-Ring. What do i expect was supposed to happen from that anyway? I clearly couldn't have seen that coming. *Thinking* Maybe... i should have had better input on who i was competing or battling against. I should have seen it coming.

Eddie: *Shaking his head* Macie, this was not meant to happen. But... It did. It happened.

Macie: It did... But i don't think that it was supposed to happen like that. I used the same moves as last time. I changed it up a little so it'd be more better from the last time i used the Mega Evolution... I usually never use it. There's usually never been that need to.

Eddie: So... What now?

Macie: i guess... Back to the after party. I still have autographs to sign. *Shaking her head*

The trainer only shakes her head as she recalled Zeraora. She seemed, disappointed some how, but it was more a disdain, "You're still not ready," The trainer said before turning around and walking off.

Just as the plan was determined, Alice, Jackson and co, the bored grunt, and the driver were suddenly overcome by a loud screech. The group clamored and covered their ears until the shriek subsided. Peeking out of the conference room to determine what had just happened, Alice was crashed into by the vigilante girl's assistant. She tried to pursue, but she was just too fast. Feeling in her pocket, she realized the decoy CD was gone. She gave a sight of relief. They had taken the bait. Se rushed out back into the lobby, where the scream had come from, to check what had happened. It was not a good sight. Many grunts were clutching their ears in pain. Some were even lying on the floor unconscious. "what happened here?" Jackson asked, having emerged from the conference room with the rest of the group. "She just SCREECHED at us!" yelled one o the grunts, clutching his ears and in intense pain. "Okay" Jackson continued "This is very bad. We need to get this plan in motion immediately. Alice, you take everyone else and get prepared. I have a lot of casualties to attend to". Not skipping a beat, Alice and the rest of the group ran towards the rear of the hotel, grabbing another one of the CDs on her way there. They had to leave immediately, as far as they knew, the whole of downtown was after their heads now. "Nobody said it was going to be easy" Alice reminded herself .

The trainer only shakes her head as she recalled Zeraora. She seemed, disappointed some how, but it was more a disdain, "You're still not ready," The trainer said before turning around and walking off.

Macie overheard the remark just slightly as she was making way back inside.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: Who could that trainer be talking about? Not ready... Who's not ready? Not ready for what? *Shaking her head* It was likely nothing. So... it's best to not get into it.

Once back with the After Party...

Joanna: *Running over to Macie* You okay?

Macie: Yeah... I'm fine. Just had a battle against a rogue member of that team. Although... it wasn't that way. Just some trainer... who battled me. Using a Z-Ring. Then after walking away... the weird trainer... says: "You're not ready." No clue what that was about. *Shrugs*

It was then that another Celebrity or Music star came over...

It was...

TobyKeith_Headshot-800.jpg

Toby: *Walking over and Greeting Macie* Howdy, Mrs. Lightfoot. It's an honor to finally meet you. *Introducing himself* Toby Keith. Country singer. It's a privilege to meet you.

Macie: Thank you. It's a honor to meet you too.

Toby: I've seen your performance in Concert. The song you did: "Courtesy of the Red, White and Blue." I was there and listened to it... I have no other way to see it but as something that moved with Honor.

Macie: it was a great moment in the concert. Singing that song. I'm half Asian/Half Caucasian. But when it comes to the country... i take great pride in country. It's the respectful thing to do.

Toby: You got it. *Smiles*

A Minute or so later...

keith.jpg

Keith Urban: Macie, I'm Keith Urban... I just came to see you as i had purchased a copy of your CD. I really am pleased with what i hear in it. I was wondering if you'd be willing to sign it for me. It's for my Darling wife back home in Tennessee. She's having a sick leave as she's with the In-laws...

Macie: *Smiles* Sure. I'd be honored to aign it for you. I'm glad that you enjoy the CD. I'm in planning towards going for making another CD in the future. It won't be for a while though as it's too early though. Plus the record company has to give the grant to allow for me to do so.

Keith: Don't worry. they will. It sometimes takes time for them to open the books for it... sometimes half a year... But they eventually let loose.

A minute later...

320491-Die-Sangerin-Gwen-Stefani-hat-im-Oktober-den-Song-Christmas-Eve-rausgebracht.png

Gwen Stefani: *Walking over to Macie* Oh my... You look absolutely adorable. My goodness, you're a real doll. *Greeting Macie* It's a sincere delight to meet you. *Introducing herself* Gwen Stefani.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (9).gif
Macie: *Smiles; Chuckling* Same here, Mrs Stefani. I'm Macie.

Gwen: Macie M. Lightfoot. Yeah... i heard your name called out. You look really beautiful. Totally amazing in every way...

Macie: Oh... You're too kind. I am just a normal girl though. Only thing that i really have is this talent to sing anything. Of course I got a ton of friends. Plus good health. So... there's that.

Gwen: You also have a whole network of fans and also contacts too. I mean... Everyone wants to literally emulate your example. You on stage are totally expressive and untamed. You let everything out.

Macie: But off stage... i'm just a normal person with a talent but also on a pokemon Journey.

Eddie Valentine.jpg
Eddie: *Standing on the side* And i'm her Attorney Eddie Valentine. I'm also a Pokemon Connoisseur. It's indeed a pleasure to meet you.

Gwen: *Smiles* Nice to meet you too...

Joanna: *Looking at Macie* Macie, Your parents are asking for you.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (75).gif
Macie: They'll have to wait. I will see them. But i can't just walk from the stars. It's rude.

Joanna: You're right. What'll i tell them?

Macie: Just go tell them that i'll be over in a moment. I haven't forgotten them. Because they don't know it yet... however. I'm considering on canceling the Emancipation. I can't face being apart from them. They've already been around a lot longer than normal and i'm with the impression that they could be seeking to move into the city where we live, Joanna. It's an assumption right now... but something comes off as though it is exactly what they'll do,

Joanna: You think that they'll seek on getting an apartment in the same building as we do where we live?

Macie: I... i don't know. It's possible. They do seek to uproot from their home back in Connecticut from there... and just move to where we live. Metropolis.

Joanna: *Nods* Sounds okay. I'll go let them know that you'll be over soon.

A second later...

Macie: Sorry about that.

Gwen: It's okay. How far are you in the journey?

Macie: only one Badge. But it's the first in 12.

Gwen: Interesting...

Macie: In my next CD... I'm planning to do 20. I'm thinking on making that rather empowering. Just not sure as to which songs to do. I'm gonna have to think a bit about that a little.

They spoke for about a minute before Macie sought after going over to where her parents were...

But that was when...

Kylie-Minogue.jpg

Kylie Minogue: *Walking over to Macie* Evening, Macie.

Macie: *Pauses and looking at the woman* Hello there... Who're you? *Shaking her head* Sweet mother of goodness... how many people am i gonna meet tonight? There's been a lot of people coming to me tonight. Wow! I didn't figure on being that popular. *Feeling buzzed* All this popularity is making me rather woozy.

A Pokeball then opened up and out came...

"Shinx!"

Macie: *Grins* ...

Kylie: It's been a long night... hasn't it?

Macie: Sure has.

Kylie: *Introducing herself* I'm Kylie. Kylie Minogue.

Macie: It's nice to meet you. *Thinking for a minute* Kylie... Where have i heard that before... *Looking at her phone* Hmm... *Pulling up a Video* Hmm... *Playing the Video*

Macie: *Watching the Video and listening to the song* ...

A Minute later...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (76).gif
Macie: *Gasps* Oh goodness sweet mother of gosh! You're her... The one that did this Video. My friend Leonetta... loves your music. As Do I. You're like really incredible.

Kylie: Oh... You're sweet. But you're the incredible one. 16 years old and already on the path to super stardom.

Macie: Not really. I'm just a normal girl who's just admiring her calling. Deep down, I'm just plain old Macie Melody Lightfoot. *Blushes* Awwww! Thank you for the compliment though. That's so very thoughtful of you. I couldn't take all the credit though... I did happen to have a bit of help in getting to where i am.

Kylie: It's okay to feel over proud of yourself. It's all part of the package. It's just something which was never done before and the fact that you're able to have done it... at 16. It's a breakthrough. Surpassing all standands.

Macie: *Smiles* I guess so. I just don't think much about it as i'm all about being grounded and staying true to who i am inside. It's what i promised myself to be when i first got into all this. It's a rather... personal preference.

Kylie: That's understandable. Knowing what you want and how to get it. It's what will help you steer straight. I came to speak with you on maybe having a Luncheon with me and a couple of the others... Lady Gaga, Gwen , Pink and Katy are gonna be there. At the Blue Point Grille. At 700 West Saint Clair Avenue.

Macie: *Gasps* Oh my... That'd be wonderful. Would it be open for my Entourage to likely be there too. Not that they'd come as unfortunately... there is a pressing matter that has to be handled tomorrow. A group of them are gonna be heading on the search for a friend that's gone missing. Went missing since before the ending of the concert and no one's seen her. Of course... whoever took her left a tape. That was aimed at me. It's a bit of a concern. But my legal professional team can join... My Adviser... won't. Can't as she's out seeing what she can do in getting the issue on the missing friend of ours... fixed. But my Agent, Publicist and Attorney will be okay to come. It's best that way... There's been like a couple of evil teams out to try and nail me. using me for my voice to benefit their cause. It's got them worried. So... They're just preferring to ensure that i'm safe. Making sure that none of the dangerous teams come over... Precaution.

Kylie: That's understandable. If you aren't with protection... then what good is living if there's always fear, Right?

Macie: Exactly.

Kylie: We'll come pick you up at around like 11 in the morning to head over there. Okay?

Macie: Okay.

It was a moment later...

Macie was with her parents speaking with them...

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch

Just as the plan was determined, Alice, Jackson and co, the bored grunt, and the driver were suddenly overcome by a loud screech. The group clamored and covered their ears until the shriek subsided. Peeking out of the conference room to determine what had just happened, Alice was crashed into by the vigilante girl's assistant. She tried to pursue, but she was just too fast. Feeling in her pocket, she realized the decoy CD was gone. She gave a sight of relief. They had taken the bait. Se rushed out back into the lobby, where the scream had come from, to check what had happened. It was not a good sight. Many grunts were clutching their ears in pain. Some were even lying on the floor unconscious. "what happened here?" Jackson asked, having emerged from the conference room with the rest of the group. "She just SCREECHED at us!" yelled one o the grunts, clutching his ears and in intense pain. "Okay" Jackson continued "This is very bad. We need to get this plan in motion immediately. Alice, you take everyone else and get prepared. I have a lot of casualties to attend to". Not skipping a beat, Alice and the rest of the group ran towards the rear of the hotel, grabbing another one of the CDs on her way there. They had to leave immediately, as far as they knew, the whole of downtown was after their heads now. "Nobody said it was going to be easy" Alice reminded herself .

What they didn't know was that Blossom had her pokemon Gothitelle tailing them and without them noticing... Gothitelle used Telekinesis on the CD's that were in possession of them and sent them all flying into the air. Scattered in multiple different directions and likely shattering on impact. Or was it already too late and the CD that was the original... on its way to where their base was?

crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

As they walked towards thr rear of the hotel, suddenly a large force pushed against Alice and her group. CDs, including the important one, were sent flying, and a few jewel cases were shattered, but that was about it damage-wise. Alice quickly searched the floor for the CD, which didn't take long to find. Placing it in an undamaged jewel case, Alice passed a second one to the bored grunt, who was going to be quite important to her plan. Turning around, Jackson noticed a Gothitelle standing in front of them in the hallway, obviously the culprit of the telekinetic attack they'd just endured. One of Jackson's crew ran forward with his pokeball to take it on, as the rest pressed on towards the back to carry out the plan

As they walked towards thr rear of the hotel, suddenly a large force pushed against Alice and her group. CDs, including the important one, were sent flying, and a few jewel cases were shattered, but that was about it damage-wise. Alice quickly searched the floor for the CD, which didn't take long to find. Placing it in an undamaged jewel case, Alice passed a second one to the bored grunt, who was going to be quite important to her plan. Turning around, Jackson noticed a Gothitelle standing in front of them in the hallway, obviously the culprit of the telekinetic attack they'd just endured. One of Jackson's crew ran forward with his pokeball to take it on, as the rest pressed on towards the back to carry out the plan

Blossom's Gothitelle prepared to stand off and face the evil opponent's pokemon. She was not gonna back down. The Evil team had thought that it was gonna be all an easy break. Wrongo! There was nothing easy about it. Gothitelle had the actual CD. Sent it to the Black Canary with instructions to find Luzzu and Wakka and hand it to them. The Evil ones had a dupe. Although they'd never know of it till later. However, who'd be able to tell as all CD's looked the same and were all clear. So... it would be hard to know which one was which.

But that was one way of looking at it. One. Point to know is... If all the CD's were the same... How would Gothitelle tell which were which one. It would be insane as hell to be able for one to be able to know exactly which was which... So... the only thing that managed to come... was that Gothitelle used the telekinesis to grab at a CD... But with what she tried. It didn't stop what was already in play. It didn't stop. The original CD... was still... STILL already by that time on its way to Magma HQ. So... All Gothitelle managed to do was create a snare. but didn't stop the inevitable. It still was in transit. Nothing could prevent it. Which was gonna soon be all on Macie as her voice was gonna be used to awaken the Legendary pokemon. IT would happen and because everyone practically knew her voice... The Blame... Would be all on her. Even if Macie herself... wasn't the sole one to have awakened it. She would have gotten the blame...

The countdown... was imminent to start. It was... only... A matter of time...

crumbelivable crumbelivable JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
Madison looked a bit shocked that her mother was defeated so horribly. She also saw Macie's sadness and felt that maybe she could've helped out in some fashion. Just, seeing her mother broken made her slightly broken, not only feeling bad, but also feeling that she could've helped. Howwever, she tried to shake that thought out of her, then tried her darnest to make her Mommy happy . " M-Mom... Uhmm... You tried Mommy ... You really did. Maybe you'll beat her eventually " . Maybe that was a bit hard at first to let out, but it definitely felt calming to at least her self when she went out and said it.

Red tilted his head accordingly. He was going to test Macie at a later date, but felt if she was defeated by such a opponent, perhaps it would be best to delay that test until later when she was far superior to her current self . Both of the trainers definitely had a lot of strength, but unfortunately it seems that she lost. Pikachu tilted it's head, clearly dissappointed in some aspect. It seemed as if it also wanted to spar, but Red shook it's head, making it's ears droop and let out a sad "Picha..." .

Both Anna and Sara were a bit shocked. For some reason, Anna's battle hungry phenomenon didn't occur, likely due to the fact she was more sad than anything really. Anna just sighed. " Wow.... Not even a 'good game' or 'impressive skill' ... Just ' You are not ready Padiwan' like Darth Vader talking to Luke or something... So disrespectful " . She said, shaking her head quietly. Even Sara agreed, and the two usually didn't, responding to Anna's shaking, doing the exact same.

Henry just shook his head. " Jeez... Why is everyone so much stronger than I am ? Seriously,I need to start training my pokemon nowadays ". He said. Macie's pokemon outright far surpassed his as of now, so he neded to close the gap as soon as remotely possible.

--- At the After Party---
Madison was to say the least wowed and even a bit surprised. Whelp, if she was invited to a party as a kid, she would never have went to one as sophisticated as this. Then, she looked at her clothes. She looked completely different in comparison to the others around here. Would she fit in ? Then, the worst case scenario happened: A few people spoke to Macie. She tried to hid behind her Mother, not really keen on being seen as of now, as she wasn't emotionally ready for any meetings with anyone who was for all intents and purposes a stranger.

Sara, Anna, Henry, and Red all sat at the same table together honestly. It was a lot better just staying low, which was all they thought of. The Prescotts and anyone who was friends with them usually had quite the few enemies .

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Madison looked a bit shocked that her mother was defeated so horribly. She also saw Macie's sadness and felt that maybe she could've helped out in some fashion. Just, seeing her mother broken made her slightly broken, not only feeling bad, but also feeling that she could've helped. Howwever, she tried to shake that thought out of her, then tried her darnest to make her Mommy happy . " M-Mom... Uhmm... You tried Mommy ... You really did. Maybe you'll beat her eventually " . Maybe that was a bit hard at first to let out, but it definitely felt calming to at least her self when she went out and said it.

Red tilted his head accordingly. He was going to test Macie at a later date, but felt if she was defeated by such a opponent, perhaps it would be best to delay that test until later when she was far superior to her current self . Both of the trainers definitely had a lot of strength, but unfortunately it seems that she lost. Pikachu tilted it's head, clearly dissappointed in some aspect. It seemed as if it also wanted to spar, but Red shook it's head, making it's ears droop and let out a sad "Picha..." .

Both Anna and Sara were a bit shocked. For some reason, Anna's battle hungry phenomenon didn't occur, likely due to the fact she was more sad than anything really. Anna just sighed. " Wow.... Not even a 'good game' or 'impressive skill' ... Just ' You are not ready Padiwan' like Darth Vader talking to Luke or something... So disrespectful " . She said, shaking her head quietly. Even Sara agreed, and the two usually didn't, responding to Anna's shaking, doing the exact same.

Henry just shook his head. " Jeez... Why is everyone so much stronger than I am ? Seriously,I need to start training my pokemon nowadays ". He said. Macie's pokemon outright far surpassed his as of now, so he neded to close the gap as soon as remotely possible.

--- At the After Party---
Madison was to say the least wowed and even a bit surprised. Whelp, if she was invited to a party as a kid, she would never have went to one as sophisticated as this. Then, she looked at her clothes. She looked completely different in comparison to the others around here. Would she fit in ? Then, the worst case scenario happened: A few people spoke to Macie. She tried to hid behind her Mother, not really keen on being seen as of now, as she wasn't emotionally ready for any meetings with anyone who was for all intents and purposes a stranger.

Sara, Anna, Henry, and Red all sat at the same table together honestly. It was a lot better just staying low, which was all they thought of. The Prescotts and anyone who was friends with them usually had quite the few enemies .

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

But it was as they were sitting that a couple of Celebs came over...

Toby Keith: *Stopping by the Table where the Prescotts resided* How're you guys doing? You enjoying the party. Pretty wild, isn't it?! You guys happen to be friends to the Rising Star, right?

As for Macie...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (133).jpg
Macie: *To her mom and dad* Sorry about that. Geez! That was just fast and right out of surprise. How is it that all these people know me? I've been only known in the light for about 3-4 weeks now... How is it that people know me so fast?

Bobby Lightfoot.jpg
Bobby: It's just how it works, hun. It's just how it works. Your mom and I are Psychiatrists. We are somewhat in the light at times too... because of our craft. It's the things we do that handle it... That's the important point in the whole thing. You can't expect to have it all go easy. It never does.

Bobbie Lightfoot Phd (1).jpg
Bobbie: *Looking at Madison* What's the matter, Sweetie? You nervous because of all the big people out there? It's okay. You know that your momma and us wouldn't let anyone come at you.

Macie: *Smiles* That's right, Madison... sweetie. You're gonna be okay? It's just that i have to meet the important people as they come. Not that i am all tickled. But it's because with my career... i'm expected to meet a certain amount of standards. Meeting people from time to time. But you wouldn't be put in the middle of that. Not in danger. Really... It's okay.

As they were talking...

10000x10000bb17.jpg

Janet: *Coming over to the table* Hey guys. Great party.

Bobbie: It sure is... Uh...

Macie: Mom, That's Janet Jackson... She's the sister to Michael. Remember the one that passed. The one that was taken from us all too too soon. She's the sister to him.

Bobbie: You serious? Oh dear... *Gasps* Wow. It's an honor to meet you, Janet. Please... come join us. It'd be great to have you sit with us.

Janet: *Smiles and cordial* Thank you, Mrs...

Bobby: Lightfoot. She's Bobbie and I'm Bobby. We're the parents of the Rising Star.

Janet: Wow... *Laughing gently and warmly; Looking at the parents* ... *Grabbing a seat and sitting down* You two have a very wonderful daughter. Very beautiful.

Bobby: Thank you. She's definitely one of a kind.

Macie: *Blushes* ...

Janet: *Noticing a young girl standing beside Macie* Oh... you guys have a second daughter. She's really beautiful. What's her name?

Macie: Madison. Madison Lightfoot. She's uh...

Joanna: *Thinking in her mind* Don't say it, Please... Please don't say it. Not now...

Macie: My daughter...

Joanna: *In her Mind* And she said it. No... Macie, what are you doing? If the wrong people catch on to this... it's gonna ruin you. Don't say anything about it. *Openly; out loud* Madison's her daughter for the time being... Entrusted to her by the girl's actual parents. Till they return.

Macie: Joanna, *Looking at Joanna* What the hell?

Joanna: What? I'm just saying...

Macie: Why are you saying that Madison's only my daughter for the time being?

Joanna: It's to save your ass, Macie. We know the truth... but the others don't. Janet doesn't know the truth and it's not right for anyone to know outside from us. Till we know who our friends and allies are on the outside and inside the Celebrity sector... We can't risk letting anyone know. Because if they know... It could spin to a media circus. Something you don't need. Madison's a lovely girl... Lovely. But come on... Macie, You know already how vicious the Media could be. Remember the Paparazzi that met you at the Hall of fame and tried to hold you down with questions? That was a sample of it. It could have been worse. Alot worse...You've been through enough heartache... You don't need to be put through anymore heartache.

Macie: I know that. But Janet wouldn't go tell the Media. There are things that are meant to keep hidden.

Joanna: I suppose.

But what they didn't notice at first was that there was a young girl... African-american. Hunkering down with some food. Putting it into the pockets of the hoodie she'd been wearing...

Jessie: *Walking over to the girl* Excuse me... What are you doing here? Are you... Lost?

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

But it was as they were sitting that a couple of Celebs came over...

Toby Keith: *Stopping by the Table where the Prescotts resided* How're you guys doing? You enjoying the party. Pretty wild, isn't it?! You guys happen to be friends to the Rising Star, right?

As for Macie...

View attachment 451860
Macie: *To her mom and dad* Sorry about that. Geez! That was just fast and right out of surprise. How is it that all these people know me? I've been only known in the light for about 3-4 weeks now... How is it that people know me so fast?

View attachment 451864
Bobby: It's just how it works, hun. It's just how it works. Your mom and I are Psychiatrists. We are somewhat in the light at times too... because of our craft. It's the things we do that handle it... That's the important point in the whole thing. You can't expect to have it all go easy. It never does.

View attachment 451868
Bobbie: *Looking at Madison* What's the matter, Sweetie? You nervous because of all the big people out there? It's okay. You know that your momma and us wouldn't let anyone come at you.

Macie: *Smiles* That's right, Madison... sweetie. You're gonna be okay? It's just that i have to meet the important people as they come. Not that i am all tickled. But it's because with my career... i'm expected to meet a certain amount of standards. Meeting people from time to time. But you wouldn't be put in the middle of that. Not in danger. Really... It's okay.

As they were talking...

10000x10000bb17.jpg

Janet: *Coming over to the table* Hey guys. Great party.

Bobbie: It sure is... Uh...

Macie: Mom, That's Janet Jackson... She's the sister to Michael. Remember the one that passed. The one that was taken from us all too too soon. She's the sister to him.

Bobbie: You serious? Oh dear... *Gasps* Wow. It's an honor to meet you, Janet. Please... come join us. It'd be great to have you sit with us.

Janet: *Smiles and cordial* Thank you, Mrs...

Bobby: Lightfoot. She's Bobbie and I'm Bobby. We're the parents of the Rising Star.

Janet: Wow... *Laughing gently and warmly; Looking at the parents* ... *Grabbing a seat and sitting down* You two have a very wonderful daughter. Very beautiful.

Bobby: Thank you. She's definitely one of a kind.

Macie: *Blushes* ...

Janet: *Noticing a young girl standing beside Macie* Oh... you guys have a second daughter. She's really beautiful. What's her name?

Macie: Madison. Madison Lightfoot. She's uh...

Joanna: *Thinking in her mind* Don't say it, Please... Please don't say it. Not now...

Macie: My daughter...

Joanna: *In her Mind* And she said it. No... Macie, what are you doing? If the wrong people catch on to this... it's gonna ruin you. Don't say anything about it. *Openly; out loud* Madison's her daughter for the time being... Entrusted to her by the girl's actual parents. Till they return.

Macie: Joanna, *Looking at Joanna* What the hell?

Joanna: What? I'm just saying...

Macie: Why are you saying that Madison's only my daughter for the time being?

Joanna: It's to save your ass, Macie. We know the truth... but the others don't. Janet doesn't know the truth and it's not right for anyone to know outside from us. Till we know who our friends and allies are on the outside and inside the Celebrity sector... We can't risk letting anyone know. Because if they know... It could spin to a media circus. Something you don't need. Madison's a lovely girl... Lovely. But come on... Macie, You know already how vicious the Media could be. Remember the Paparazzi that met you at the Hall of fame and tried to hold you down with questions? That was a sample of it. It could have been worse. Alot worse...You've been through enough heartache... You don't need to be put through anymore heartache.

Macie: I know that. But Janet wouldn't go tell the Media. There are things that are meant to keep hidden.

Joanna: I suppose.

But what they didn't notice at first was that there was a young girl... African-american. Hunkering down with some food. Putting it into the pockets of the hoodie she'd been wearing...

Jessie: *Walking over to the girl* Excuse me... What are you doing here? Are you... Lost?

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
The girl quickly stuffed the current piece of food into her pocket before she glanced over to the boy who just approached her.

"Oh, no I'm not lost," She said glancing to another spot before back to Jessie, "I'm here for the party like everyone else here..."

The girl quickly stuffed the current piece of food into her pocket before she glanced over to the boy who just approached her.

"Oh, no I'm not lost," She said glancing to another spot before back to Jessie, "I'm here for the party like everyone else here..."

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: You're kidding? You sure do look lost to me. *Curious* But, okay... you have my curiosity. You aren't lost. You're here for the party like everyone else. So you claim. I can't dare to not ask. Are you perhaps... Looking for someone?

That was when...

Miranda Killgallen (3).jpg
Miranda: *Walking over to grab another glass of Cider* This Party sure got pretty hoppin' quick. *Looking at the teenage boy dealing with a young kid* Who are you supposed to be, The food guard?

Jessie: *Looking to the side to see Miranda* Miranda, No... I am not a food guard. I'm just trying to figure out where this girl came from and what is that she's doing here. She's here and i came to catch her stuffing food into her pockets. Almost like someone who's a runaway.

Miranda: A Runaway... here? You're kidding? This party don't have runaways. Not these parties. Trust me... I've been to enough of them to know for fact that runaways don't sneak into a party like this without being caught and or busted by security. But... Since that young kid is sticking to the food like a possible ravenous wolf... She must have a name for herself. Unless her name... is Wolf. And if her name is wolf. She's clearly in need of a leash. *To the girl* Who are you? You looking for someone?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Blossom's Gothitelle prepared to stand off and face the evil opponent's pokemon. She was not gonna back down. The Evil team had thought that it was gonna be all an easy break. Wrongo! There was nothing easy about it. Gothitelle had the actual CD. Sent it to the Black Canary with instructions to find Luzzu and Wakka and hand it to them. The Evil ones had a dupe. Although they'd never know of it till later. However, who'd be able to tell as all CD's looked the same and were all clear. So... it would be hard to know which one was which.

But that was one way of looking at it. One. Point to know is... If all the CD's were the same... How would Gothitelle tell which were which one. It would be insane as hell to be able for one to be able to know exactly which was which... So... the only thing that managed to come... was that Gothitelle used the telekinesis to grab at a CD... But with what she tried. It didn't stop what was already in play. It didn't stop. The original CD... was still... STILL already by that time on its way to Magma HQ. So... All Gothitelle managed to do was create a snare. but didn't stop the inevitable. It still was in transit. Nothing could prevent it. Which was gonna soon be all on Macie as her voice was gonna be used to awaken the Legendary pokemon. IT would happen and because everyone practically knew her voice... The Blame... Would be all on her. Even if Macie herself... wasn't the sole one to have awakened it. She would have gotten the blame...

The countdown... was imminent to start. It was... only... A matter of time...

From the rear of the hotel, two cars drove off into the night. In one, a sedan, was the driver, Mikey and the bored grunt, Hannah. Hannah was not wearing Alice's street clothes, as her role was to impersonate Alice while Mikey drove her to some random place to pretend to deposit deposit her CD and get caught if the need arose. It was a risk she was willing to take, albeit not wholly. Alice, meanwhile, had taken Hannah's Magma outfit, and was now in a Magma van with several other grunts and one of Jackson's men, on their way at a more legal pace than Mike to the secondary drop location, an old abandoned warehouse close to Cleveland Airport. Alice was chosen to blend in with the other grunts to seem more inconspicuous, while the van drove slowly and carefully to ensure no suspicion was raised from their pursuers. Alice's heart was pounding, and her head was drowning in thoughts. The night so far had been intense, and it seemed things had gone so low, that from here on out they could only possibly go up. Alice hoped with all her heart that that was the case, but knew that if anything else could go wrong, it would go wrong in the worst possible way....

Last edited:
From the rear of the hotel, two cars drove off into the night. In one, a sedan, was the driver, Mikey and the bored grunt, Hannah. Hannah was not wearing Alice's street clothes, as her role was to impersonate Alice while Mikey drove her to some random place to pretend to deposit deposit her CD and get caught if the need arose. It was a risk she was willing to take, albeit not wholly. Alice, meanwhile, had taken Hannah's Magma outfit, and was now in a Magma van with several other grunts and one of Jackson's men, on their way at a more legal pace than Mike to the secondary drop location, an old abandoned warehouse close to Cleveland Airport. Alice was chosen to blend in with the other grunts to seem more inconspicuous, while the van drove slowly and carefully to ensure no suspicion was raised from their pursuers. Alice's heart was pounding, and her head was drowning in thoughts. The night so far had been intense, and it seemed things had gone so low, that from here on out they could only possibly go up. Alice hoped with all her heart that that was the case, but knew that if anything else could go wrong, it would go wrong in the worst possible way....

Back at the hotel where the incident had taken place...

Blossom stood there pissed but with a dire emergency to initiate. She had to call out to Macie. Warn her of the situation. This was not good and it was only gonna get worse before too long. The Countdown was about to begin and there was no stopping the wheels that were to be in motion. Because now... as it was... Things were gonna just fall apart for Macie once her voice got used to awaken a legendary pokemon or awaken the two Legendary pokemon that would bring a literal unbalanced outcome to the world. A friend missing and likely abducted and held for ransom. Her Voice being used as a means for an end for the world serving the cause of two evil teams... What was to be next?

Gothitelle still stood in wait for the bettle... However... it may just have now seemed that the ruse for a battle was none more than a diversion so the evil men could snag an opening and make a fast getaway...

Gothitelle still saw someone in wait. So... was there to be a battle? She was prepared to go...

crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:

View attachment 452018
Jessie: You're kidding? You sure do look lost to me. *Curious* But, okay... you have my curiosity. You aren't lost. You're here for the party like everyone else. So you claim. I can't dare to not ask. Are you perhaps... Looking for someone?

That was when...

View attachment 452020
Miranda: *Walking over to grab another glass of Cider* This Party sure got pretty hoppin' quick. *Looking at the teenage boy dealing with a young kid* Who are you supposed to be, The food guard?

Jessie: *Looking to the side to see Miranda* Miranda, No... I am not a food guard. I'm just trying to figure out where this girl came from and what is that she's doing here. She's here and i came to catch her stuffing food into her pockets. Almost like someone who's a runaway.

Miranda: A Runaway... here? You're kidding? This party don't have runaways. Not these parties. Trust me... I've been to enough of them to know for fact that runaways don't sneak into a party like this without being caught and or busted by security. But... Since that young kid is sticking to the food like a possible ravenous wolf... She must have a name for herself. Unless her name... is Wolf. And if her name is wolf. She's clearly in need of a leash. *To the girl* Who are you? You looking for someone?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow
The girl looked between them, trying to act innocent, "I'm just here for the party," She said, "Really..."

The girl looked between them, trying to act innocent, "I'm just here for the party," She said, "Really..."

Jessie: *Grins* How did you find out about this party anyway? You weren't at the concert.

Miranda Killgallen.jpg
Miranda: Okay... She's here to enjoy the party... But it doesn't explain the look she's giving off... The look of someone who's clearly looking for somebody. *Looking to the far side* Lightfoot's having a good time. She and her rents are chatting a storm away with a likely celeb. Supposedly some sister to a fallen musician.

Jessie: Janet Jackson. Miss Thing.

Miranda: Yeah. *Pauses* Wait... You know who she is?

Jessie: Of course. I saw a picture of her online the other day and read up on her... Janet Jackson. the Youngest sister to girls who are La toya Jackson. Reebie. Got 6 Brothers... Michael being one of the 6. But the others are Jackie, Jermaine, Randy, Tito and Marlon. Mother: Katherine, Mrs. Kate. Father: Joseph Jackson. Or just Joe. She's done songs like: "Someone to call my lover, All For You, Feedback, Doesn't really Matter... Among many other good ones that spanned throughout her career."

Miranda: Interesting. Macie's hamming it up with her though. She's also met with other Celebs besides that one. Katy Perry, Gwen Stefani, Lady Gaga. Keith Urban, Kylie Minogue... Just to mention the obvious.

Jessie: This is Macie's life, Miranda.

Miranda: Clearly. *Sighs* However... i can't help but feel proud of her. Even though when she was this 4-eyed nasal girl... i never seemed to have given her a chance or a fair shake. I've come to make amends. Part if it is because i want in on the celeb life of hers... but it's mostly because i feel bad about everything i used to do to her. I have to make them right and it's... not easy as there's years of conditioning. 4 years. It's gonna be a while.

Jessie: It's okay. I am sure Macie forgives.

They look at the girl and still with a suspicion that the girl was looking for somebody. Or here to find someone. But who?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee

Users who are viewing this thread

Back