• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Macie didn't know what to do at that point since now after that momentary encounter with the Paparazzi or the cameramen and reporters... She was starting to feel the pressure coming upon her and it was gonna slowly push her into getting into excess as it was gonna make her snap. But Macie in all intents was not one to just dive into that part of the fame and celebrity life. She wasn't into that. But with now the cameramen having their sights on her... it was gonna be now hard for her to get any relief or any time to take a breath. Camera's were gonna be there where ever she went. Following her every move. Her every single move...

It also meant that her entourage was in the path and sights of the Paparazzi and reporters... The Allies as well...

"Well... Macie... hope you enjoyed your sense of privacy and a sense for a personal life. Because now... after this night... of the 10th of Octobler... It's gonna be with your life under a microscope. That also goes for your friends... family... Allies. Everyone."

Macie had to gather her thoughts and as she stood there with her Entourage and her parents. plus her Agent, Publicist, Attorney and Adviser... She started to reflect back to the concert. however it was interrupted by the sounds of her phone starting to sound off and ring. Macie was receiving a call...

Macie pulled out her phone and checked to see who was calling...

It was a call from Mr. Tugglesworth???

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (179).jpg
Macie: *Answering the phone* Hello?

004%2BHechter%2BUbarry%2Bas%2BLuis%2BRico%2B%2BM00033.jpg

Mr. Tugglesworth: *Over the phone* Mrs. Lightfoot, Louis Tugglesworth. I'm calling you directly to express sincere kudos to a very well done concert. I watched it from my office and i must be one to tell you... It was nothing like i myself expected. It in fact is better than what i've expected. Especially from a first time concert performer. You really put in some sneaky surprises. Having a Music legend like Cher... Then to do a tribute to the late Michael Jackson for the finale... Outstanding work. Incredible in every way.

Macie: *Blushes; On the phone* Thank you.

Mr. Tugglesworth: Plus with some of the songs you done... have a fanclub up on stage to dance with you for special flavor... Very crafty. Indeed... It went very well. Especially with having the audience singing along. I must admit... it was indeed moving that it got me joining in. Unforgettable. The intensity you gave for the finale... Having some of your poke companions on stage to pull in extra influence. You even were expressive and screamed with a booming voice for the most of the last # of the concert. The # before that one... It let off some exposure for you... Getting into a rather sexy appeal. Wow... Your concert's said to make at least 9 mil in revenue for all the hype it's put out for the concert. Radio broadcasts and T.V ads. Your Publicist stuck in some mass favors and got it really cookin'.

Macie: What?... My publicist did what?! T.V. Ads?

Mr. Tugglesworth: Yeah.... I thought you'd known of that.

Macie: No. i didn't. *In shock*

Mr. Tugglesworth: Well... he did. You should be very proud of him for getting it out there. It brought in some real heavy donors to the cause. Plus i also must congratulate you on your Betrothal. That scene was very touching and the critics... and all the sponsors loved it. Very highly.

Macie: Thank you...

Mr. Tugglesworth: It really isn't the only reason i called you at this time. I happen to be calling you as the record company's willing to offer you a multi- record deal. Plus a all expense paid. Full ride on a Concert tour... Coast to coast... Flowing from city to city. 29 cities in 7 months. Not to worry though... it's gonna follow along side the path of your Pokemon Journey so it won't complicate things.

Macie: Okay. *A bit rattled and shaky* Okay... That sounds good. I'd like that. However... i happen to have a rather pressing matter to take care of. It's rather personal.

Mr. Tugglesworth: I see... It's not gonna happen right away. It'll take some time to get the executives all signed on to support it. It's gonna take a little time to get it all set up so you can get to seeing towards making the proper arrangements and all... but it'll be all set up and ready to be started in just a mater of a few weeks. However... i do want to let you know... that this record company is very pleased with how your concert came out... Very pleased. We shall talk again soon... Take care till then.

After the call...

Macie stood there in shock and with the sense of feeling Numb. She was numb all over from the call and for that moment... she couldn't speak. Couldn't breathe. She didn't know how to react. At all...

But it was only a mere moment later when...

Macie collapsed and fainted from blacking out due to all the shock and excitement...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

The Entourage of Macie's continue to wait for Sara ( Andrita Andrita ) to provide the tape and wait for Britney to come with the cassette player...

there was something on that tape that had to be heard. All the while... No one noticed that Macie had blacked out and fainted onto the ground. What was on the tape? What was so vital on that tape and was it the only clue as to where Maya was... and where she was likely being held... Or was she even missing at all?

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Silv Silv

Last edited:
Maddie was very much hiding from the large crowds by burrowing her face onto Grandma's neck as they entered the Hall of Fame. The crowds of people were slowly overwhelming her. If she saw anyone she didn't recognize, she may very well cry. It was a result of having fear of crowds.She in fact has many other fears but this is really the only one worth mentioning until it comes back to haunt her. It didn't manifest prior because for a time she wasn't near the concert and just recently came here . Plus the only people she saw then were people who were friends/allies to Macie, so it wasn't anyone out of that comfort zone.

Henry , Sara, Anna, and the Trainer with no Name just walked through like a boss. To be quite honest, dealing with crowds is nearly nothing in comparison to what they've been through the last couple of weeks . The entourages of reporters, critics, and many other media networks that surrounded them in merely two days was enough for a lifetime of exposure. So, as someone asked for the tape, Sara yelled " I have it ! Sorry, Anna was fighting with me over who should have the backpack and stuff " . She said, rubbing the back of her head in both embarrassment. Anna just sighed. Sara gave the tape to whomever needed it.

To be quite honest, Sara and Anna were worried the most. Especially Anna, who was trying her hardest not to become a angry troll of sorts. I mean, she just now started to have this budding emotions about Maya, and on that very same day she is taken and not given any answers. If irony was a person right bow, it would be laughing hysterically at what Anna was experiencing right now. The emotional turmoil is strong with her.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Silv Silv

Maddie was very much hiding from the large crowds by burrowing her face onto Grandma's neck as they entered the Hall of Fame. The crowds of people were slowly overwhelming her. If she saw anyone she didn't recognize, she may very well cry. It was a result of having fear of crowds.She in fact has many other fears but this is really the only one worth mentioning until it comes back to haunt her. It didn't manifest prior because for a time she wasn't near the concert and just recently came here . Plus the only people she saw then were people who were friends/allies to Macie, so it wasn't anyone out of that comfort zone.

Henry , Sara, Anna, and the Trainer with no Name just walked through like a boss. To be quite honest, dealing with crowds is nearly nothing in comparison to what they've been through the last couple of weeks . The entourages of reporters, critics, and many other media networks that surrounded them in merely two days was enough for a lifetime of exposure. So, as someone asked for the tape, Sara yelled " I have it ! Sorry, Anna was fighting with me over who should have the backpack and stuff " . She said, rubbing the back of her head in both embarrassment. Anna just sighed. Sara gave the tape to whomever needed it.

To be quite honest, Sara and Anna were worried the most. Especially Anna, who was trying her hardest not to become a angry troll of sorts. I mean, she just now started to have this budding emotions about Maya, and on that very same day she is taken and not given any answers. If irony was a person right bow, it would be laughing hysterically at what Anna was experiencing right now. The emotional turmoil is strong with her.

Macie was still out cold... from all the shock and the only part that was not seen was that it soon caught attention of some of the passerby's...

Namely...

The Macie M. Lightfoot Rising goddess fan club.jpg
Macie's Fan Club: *Gasps* Oh my god... Macie... Macie's hurt. *Running over to Macie and trying to tend to her* Rising star... Are you okay? *As Group member one* Somebody... Help! Macie's hurt. Help! Help!

Joanna: *Looking towards where Macie was and seeing her on the ground* Macie... *To the others* Guys... come on... Macie's down. I think that she's hurt.

Ridge: What happened?

Jessie: She was just fine a moment ago. Just rather... overwhelmed and just going through what she was dealing with.

They all ran to check on Macie and saw that she was barely moving because of all the built up stress and trauma. it was all to deal with all just that one evening...

It was only a moment later when...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (179).jpg
Macie: *Rubbing her head* God... What happened? *Looking up as she is suddenly getting up from the ground* That was not expected.

Fan Club: Macie, Are you okay?

Macie: *Shaking off the dust* I think so... I was just fine a moment ago... then all of a sudden i get a call from the guy at a record company. In Columbia Missouri. A Record deal... A Multi record deal and a full all expense paid Country tour from coast to coast. Then seconds later... after the call... i just... lost it. I Blacked out. *Shaking her head*

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:
Britney accepted the tape from Sara as she made her way to find a Tape player. She quickly tracked down a portable one which she helped herself too before making her way back to the others. Of course, that's when she saw Macie lying on the ground. Britney sighed slightly as she walked over shooing the fan club away.

"Unless one of you is a doctor, be on your way," Britney said to the fan club before kneeling down at Macie and giving her a once over. She's had many a bruises in her time and while she was no doctor, she could at least spot a potential outside cause, which she didn't notice. So she began to shake Macie slightly, "Macie, get up."

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita

Maddie was shocked silly and jumped off of Grandma's arms . She looked quite a deal saddened. She shook her very light " Mommy.... Please wake up. Mom... M-M-Mommy... ". The child said, crying a lot .She was completely saddened at this. She looked over at Brittany with teary eyes. She hoped she would be able to help her Mommy.

Anna and Sara immediately turned around after hearing what the fan club said. They rushed by Macie's side, wondering if she was either passed out or had a cold. They didn't hear anything about the offer.

The Trainer with no Name and Henry Prescott were too far ahead to hear what had occurred.

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Britney accepted the tape from Sara as she made her way to find a Tape player. She quickly tracked down a portable one which she helped herself too before making her way back to the others. Of course, that's when she saw Macie lying on the ground. Britney sighed slightly as she walked over shooing the fan club away.

"Unless one of you is a doctor, be on your way," Britney said to the fan club before kneeling down at Macie and giving her a once over. She's had many a bruises in her time and while she was no doctor, she could at least spot a potential outside cause, which she didn't notice. So she began to shake Macie slightly, "Macie, get up."

Macie was up by that time and yet... as she got up... she saw that her Adviser was there and had been gently shaken.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (130).jpg
Macie: *Nods* Thank you Britney. I'm up though. I just blacked out is all... I just a moment ago received a very mass bombshell from a record company. I'm still at the moment finding it very very hard to believe as it's like i'm being given all these deals that are all just so so sudden. *Rubbing her head* Ow... *Looking at herself a bit* Was i in a fight? While sleeping? Why do i have all these bruises on me?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch

Britney look at her and shrugged, "You look fine," she said, "Anyways, if you, Sara, and Anna want to listen to the tape in Maya's things... then here you go." Britney said as she held out the tape player out for which ever one to take it.

Maddie gasped lightly and hugged Macie's legs as tight as she could. She wouldn't let go unless she said something about it. " Mommy ! W-w-we were .... so worried " . The little girl said this , including the fans and Macie's personal friends/acquaintances. She was just glad her Mom was basically okay from any possibly lethal things.

Sara and Anna both looked at each other and laughed comfortably. Anna whispered. " Couldn't Maddie just... Healed Macie before ? " . Sara literally slapped Anna on the back of the head. Sara said in a motherly, accusatory tone, but soft as a whisper " ... We aren't suppose to tell Macie that Maddie is a Mutant .... Until Maddie gives us the okay " . She said, crossing her arms. Anna sighed and said " Okay, fine " . She pouted , and went ahead of the group, to join where Red and Henry were . She acted more akin to a child at random points.

Help! Help!

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable joanna joanna Matilda Barlo

Maddie was shocked silly and jumped off of Grandma's arms . She looked quite a deal saddened. She shook her very light " Mommy.... Please wake up. Mom... M-M-Mommy... ". The child said, crying a lot .She was completely saddened at this. She looked over at Brittany with teary eyes. She hoped she would be able to help her Mommy.

Anna and Sara immediately turned around after hearing what the fan club said. They rushed by Macie's side, wondering if she was either passed out or had a cold. They didn't hear anything about the offer.

The Trainer with no Name and Henry Prescott were too far ahead to hear what had occurred.

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie looked at her daughter and Grabbed her and hugged her...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: *Hugging her daughter* Hey... It's okay. Your momma's fine. I'm okay, sweetie. I just had a rather black out spell... Just from all the constant shock that was coming over me. That's all...

Ridge: *Walking over* Macie, dear... You sure that you're okay?

Macie: Yeah, hun. I'm fine. Really. just had a spell. It's nothing to worry about.

Ridge: Not true. You've been having a lot of those spells as of the last few days. You were running yourself thin and ragged. Macie, You're gonna end up killing yourself if you're not more careful.

Joanna Barlow (316).jpg
Joanna: I agree with Ridge, Mace... You're really overworking yourself. It's gonna kill you one day if you don't be more careful.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Maddie smiled. I mean, it was a bit assuring. To say the least that her Mommy confirmed indeed she was okay. That was better than having no response at all. She hugged back of course, but it was more of a sweet hug than a tight hug. Listening to the other caused a slight frown. She didn't want Mommy to overwork. She just didn't know how to say that right.

Sara was just on her telephone, calling Margaret, a old friend from another state. She already gave Britany the tape, so she would be able to play it at her own leisure. After the call ended, she wanted to know what the tape recorder said. Without any hesitation, she pressed 'PLAY', hoping for a light to shine in the darkness, or something cheesy like that.

Red and Henry were ahead talking about what it was like to be Champions . Henry and Red got to know each other like good pals of sorts.

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable joanna joanna Matilda Barlo

Maddie smiled. I mean, it was a bit assuring. To say the least that her Mommy confirmed indeed she was okay. That was better than having no response at all. She hugged back of course, but it was more of a sweet hug than a tight hug. Listening to the other caused a slight frown. She didn't want Mommy to overwork. She just didn't know how to say that right.

Sara was just on her telephone, calling Margaret, a old friend from another state. She already gave Britany the tape, so she would be able to play it at her own leisure. After the call ended, she wanted to know what the tape recorder said. Without any hesitation, she pressed 'PLAY', hoping for a light to shine in the darkness, or something cheesy like that.

Red and Henry were ahead talking about what it was like to be Champions . Henry and Red got to know each other like good pals of sorts.

The entire entourage gathered around to take listen to what was on the tape.

Macie was still in league to go to the after party and was set on heading off... but she couldn't leave without hearing the one clue that would be vital in finding Maya... Finding out where it was that she was being kept. She was happy for her betrothal and was to one day marry Ridge. But learning of it breaking Maya's heart... it rather caused her own heart to feel such guilt. Was she the cause of Maya being missing or held captive?

Gene: Where could she be?

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

There was a slight static that came from the recording device before a voice began to be heard on the tape. It sounded of a distorted male voice. But one thing was for sure, it was not Maya's.

"Hello Macie," The voice said, "I want to play a game."

There was a brief pause before the voice continued.

"For some time now, Macie, you have deemed yourself as one who places their friends first, above all others. You pride yourself in your ability to make friends and yet you fail to realize when there really is a need in one of your friends as you have been putting yourself and your own needs above all else. Including those who you deem your favorites as you'll drop your current plans to help them out. Just like you did in the theatre. You planned on spending the day with Maya and yet in a spur of the moment idea, you shifted your priorities. How many others have you treated this way? How many others have you called friends yet you have been the cause of breaking their pain? And are far are you willing to go to make it up to them?"

Another pause in the recording before continuing.

"But now is your chance, Macie to really prove how much you value the friends you claim you are so close too, yet you lie to their face when you hurt them and break their heart. For I currently have one of your friends. Maya Jensen. She thought the world of you yet you abandoned her. And now, she will pay the ultimate price for your selfishness. But are you willing to give away your own happiness to save her? For you just recently got engaged to the boy, Ridge Mercer... will you give him up to save your friend?"

There was yet another pause in the video.

"You have 3 days. 3 Days to publicly announce to the world that you are breaking off the engagement with Ridge Mercer and terminate your relationship with him. If you do not, then Maya, will die. And it will be all your fault. So what will you choose? A life time with Ridge Mercer as his wife? Or the life of Maya Jensen. As for Maya... it's Live of Die, the choice is yours."

There was a slight static that came from the recording device before a voice began to be heard on the tape. It sounded of a distorted male voice. But one thing was for sure, it was not Maya's.

"Hello Macie," The voice said, "I want to play a game."

There was a brief pause before the voice continued.

"For some time now, Macie, you have deemed yourself as one who places their friends first, above all others. You pride yourself in your ability to make friends and yet you fail to realize when there really is a need in one of your friends as you have been putting yourself and your own needs above all else. Including those who you deem your favorites as you'll drop your current plans to help them out. Just like you did in the theatre. You planned on spending the day with Maya and yet in a spur of the moment idea, you shifted your priorities. How many others have you treated this way? How many others have you called friends yet you have been the cause of breaking their pain? And are far are you willing to go to make it up to them?"

Another pause in the recording before continuing.

"But now is your chance, Macie to really prove how much you value the friends you claim you are so close too, yet you lie to their face when you hurt them and break their heart. For I currently have one of your friends. Maya Jensen. She thought the world of you yet you abandoned her. And now, she will pay the ultimate price for your selfishness. But are you willing to give away your own happiness to save her? For you just recently got engaged to the boy, Ridge Mercer... will you give him up to save your friend?"

There was yet another pause in the video.

"You have 3 days. 3 Days to publicly announce to the world that you are breaking off the engagement with Ridge Mercer and terminate your relationship with him. If you do not, then Maya, will die. And it will be all your fault. So what will you choose? A life time with Ridge Mercer as his wife? Or the life of Maya Jensen. As for Maya... it's Live of Die, the choice is yours."

Macie's parents overheard that recording and immediately spoke in outrage...

Bobbie: Whoever sent that tape... They're gonna regret it.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (3).gif
Macie: *Crying out* That was a dirty trick... Whoever made that tape... Hear this. I care about Maya... But if they think for one minute that they're going to use her as a bargaining chip to destroy my future marriage... They're wrong. I love my future husband and i am not giving him up. Nor am i gonna give Maya up. *Running off to go and find Maya*

Joanna: *Looking at the others and pissed* Whoever sent that tape and viciously attacked Macie's right to be happy... We're gonna find out where this person who sent the tape and use that tape to bottle their last DAMN BREATH!

Eddie: *Making some calls*

Frank: Okay... *Getting out his Ak-47 sniper rifle* Time to go and do a hit on someone. They want to attack Macie... game on.

It got the entire entourage to react and they were pissed. They knew how much the marriage meant to Macie and to now see it at risk of being completely ripped from her... They were not gonna settle for it.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie's parents overheard that recording and immediately spoke in outrage...

Bobbie: Whoever sent that tape... They're gonna regret it.

View attachment 451044
Macie: *Crying out* That was a dirty trick... Whoever made that tape... Hear this. I care about Maya... But if they think for one minute that they're going to use her as a bargaining chip to destroy my future marriage... They're wrong. I love my future husband and i am not giving him up. Nor am i gonna give Maya up. *Running off to go and find Maya*

Joanna: *Looking at the others and pissed* Whoever sent that tape and viciously attacked Macie's right to be happy... We're gonna find out where this person who sent the tape and use that tape to bottle their last DAMN BREATH!

Eddie: *Making some calls*

Frank: Okay... *Getting out his Ak-47 sniper rifle* Time to go and do a hit on someone. They want to attack Macie... game on.

It got the entire entourage to react and they were pissed. They knew how much the marriage meant to Macie and to now see it at risk of being completely ripped from her... They were not gonna settle for it.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(An AK-47 is not a sniper rifle, who ever told you so is a dumbass)(Alexi Kalishnakov would be very insulted)

Everyone was shocked at the sudden turn of events. From a very happy evening to one of the most depressing moments in known history.

Anna was freaking out, yelling as much as possible. A fan asked her to calm down, but obviously she couldn't necessarily see that person right now. All she felt was pure rage and wrath. It was as if she turned into a miniature Hulk at this point, sans green skin and buffed up body.

Madison looked a bit shocked too. She was really saddened. I mean yes, she sort of ... Well... Was always saddened. But, to see her doing this really did her in. She was sobbing quietly, trying not to be a bother to the situation and a hinderance to her Mother, who was already going through so much. She felt really bad for both Mommy and Maya simultaneously. "M-Mommy..."

" If you saw 'Mommy' one more time, I promise you you will be crying a lot louder than that... Freak " . And with that, Jackie, one of the more stoic fans, adjusted his glasses . He assessed the situation, and was saying. " Whelp.... A Saw-esque villain wanting attention ? I say we don't give to his plan. Let us wait three days... And if we have a funeral afterwards... Well... Hehe... I guess she died and we know it's not fake . I mean, her life did not really matter much before, so why should it matter now ?

Then, another one came through. Unlike the previous fan, his face was shadowed and no one could see what he looked like under a hooded cloak stamped with Macie Lightfoot. He had a rather... Demented plan on how to handle this... And knew things about Madison. " We take the kid for ransom and use her as the bargaining chip ." . He said, pointing at Madison, who in response paled and threatened to cry hysterically " I mean, being the inheritor of the Prescott fortune + A daughter of Dear Miss Lightfoot .... She would have a lot of net worth already. He can do whatever he wants with her. Besides, the whole Mommy thing sort of gets annoying. Stop the tricks already kid and admit the reason you wanted her was because of money and fame. I mean: She stutters like a retarded child in a psychiatric hospital , couldn't bear to even look at the fans because of the fact she's thinking way too highly of herself , looks like a chewed up Barbie Doll all the time, and is a crybaby . She doesn't seem like she really even deserve this, and certainly doesn't deserve even being here. Plus , after extensive research, her Family got rid of her because of in their words ' Her being a freak of nature, a waste of space, and pathetic to the very core ' . So... Looking into his further, I reveal this ! " .

He said , taking out a piece of paper. Henry's eyes widened. It was his research papers . While the name of the person who made it was blurred.... Madison's definitely wasn't " Madison Prescott is a dangerous mutant who has godlike abilities . There isn't any limit to what she's capable of. So... Why didn't she fix what was happening ? Why didn't she just go ' Maya is back ' and she returned. Why you may ask ? Because she's freaking heartless and wants all this suffering to happen around her, to please her inner demons . So... Why waste the opportunity to get rid of her right her and now ... To end this abomination of a chd before she becomes a hellbent psychopath " . Now, the problem isn't necessarily he said such a awful thing . The problem is that over half of the so called 'fans' agreed and yelled in approval and chanted. Things such as " Burn the Witch ! " & " Terminate " and many other harsh and cruel sentences and words , all aimed at a little girl who truly meant no harm.

Madison was so overwhelmed with sadness she really didn't know what to do. She really tried to hold the waterworks , but they came forward. It was like everything she thought about what happened surfaced all at once. "... S-Sorry Mommy. I-I really am a Monster.... P-Please.... I-I.... " . She said, crying hysterically.

Both Anna and Sara were furious. They wanted to something ,but it was very likely it would be highly regretted in the future. Henry & Red both overheard everything, and both of them looked like a father who saw their child getting murdered in front of them.

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Silv Silv

Eventually, a car screeched into the parking garage, and pulled up right next to Alice. The driver rolled down the window and snarked "Anyone call a taxi?" Alice greeted her driver and climbed in. "To the Renaissance hotel, as fast as you can. But try to keep a low profile."The driver nodded, noting the ever important CD he'd been briefed about " Can do" he said, speeding down the car park at a rate Alice didn't exactly enjoy and into the crowded Cleveland streets. The concert had finished, and everyone had left for their cars, causing a bit of a jam. "Seems the flow's a little dense this time of night. Hope you're not running on a tight schedule" Alice shook her head slightly at the driver's comment, watching the city go by. She was still giddy from the concert, how the recording session had gone swimmingly. Team Magma would hail her as a hero, and her praises would be sung long after the Awakening had ceased. Of course, she still had to actually present it to the boss, but a girl could dream. She still couldn't shake the feeling, however, that something would go wrong. Maybe someone would see what she left behing and get suspicious. Maybe her driver's departure was a little too attentive. Maybe Aqua or some other group would show up at the last minute and intervene. She didn't want to think about it, but it was very rational to fear it.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Everyone was shocked at the sudden turn of events. From a very happy evening to one of the most depressing moments in known history.

Anna was freaking out, yelling as much as possible. A fan asked her to calm down, but obviously she couldn't necessarily see that person right now. All she felt was pure rage and wrath. It was as if she turned into a miniature Hulk at this point, sans green skin and buffed up body.

Madison looked a bit shocked too. She was really saddened. I mean yes, she sort of ... Well... Was always saddened. But, to see her doing this really did her in. She was sobbing quietly, trying not to be a bother to the situation and a hinderance to her Mother, who was already going through so much. She felt really bad for both Mommy and Maya simultaneously. "M-Mommy..."

" If you saw 'Mommy' one more time, I promise you you will be crying a lot louder than that... Freak " . And with that, Jackie, one of the more stoic fans, adjusted his glasses . He assessed the situation, and was saying. " Whelp.... A Saw-esque villain wanting attention ? I say we don't give to his plan. Let us wait three days... And if we have a funeral afterwards... Well... Hehe... I guess she died and we know it's not fake . I mean, her life did not really matter much before, so why should it matter now ?

Then, another one came through. Unlike the previous fan, his face was shadowed and no one could see what he looked like under a hooded cloak stamped with Macie Lightfoot. He had a rather... Demented plan on how to handle this... And knew things about Madison. " We take the kid for ransom and use her as the bargaining chip ." . He said, pointing at Madison, who in response paled and threatened to cry hysterically " I mean, being the inheritor of the Prescott fortune + A daughter of Dear Miss Lightfoot .... She would have a lot of net worth already. He can do whatever he wants with her. Besides, the whole Mommy thing sort of gets annoying. Stop the tricks already kid and admit the reason you wanted her was because of money and fame. I mean: She stutters like a retarded child in a psychiatric hospital , couldn't bear to even look at the fans because of the fact she's thinking way too highly of herself , looks like a chewed up Barbie Doll all the time, and is a crybaby . She doesn't seem like she really even deserve this, and certainly doesn't deserve even being here. Plus , after extensive research, her Family got rid of her because of in their words ' Her being a freak of nature, a waste of space, and pathetic to the very core ' . So... Looking into his further, I reveal this ! " .

He said , taking out a piece of paper. Henry's eyes widened. It was his research papers . While the name of the person who made it was blurred.... Madison's definitely wasn't " Madison Prescott is a dangerous mutant who has godlike abilities . There isn't any limit to what she's capable of. So... Why didn't she fix what was happening ? Why didn't she just go ' Maya is back ' and she returned. Why you may ask ? Because she's freaking heartless and wants all this suffering to happen around her, to please her inner demons . So... Why waste the opportunity to get rid of her right her and now ... To end this abomination of a chd before she becomes a hellbent psychopath " . Now, the problem isn't necessarily he said such a awful thing . The problem is that over half of the so called 'fans' agreed and yelled in approval and chanted. Things such as " Burn the Witch ! " & " Terminate " and many other harsh and cruel sentences and words , all aimed at a little girl who truly meant no harm.

Madison was so overwhelmed with sadness she really didn't know what to do. She really tried to hold the waterworks , but they came forward. It was like everything she thought about what happened surfaced all at once. "... S-Sorry Mommy. I-I really am a Monster.... P-Please.... I-I.... " . She said, crying hysterically.

Both Anna and Sara were furious. They wanted to something ,but it was very likely it would be highly regretted in the future. Henry & Red both overheard everything, and both of them looked like a father who saw their child getting murdered in front of them.

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow November Witch November Witch Silv Silv

Macie overheard the talk of people calling her daughter a menace and due to all she had dealt with all at once... She suddenly felt a fire burn inside her. A fire that grew and started to amass more strength... it grew and grew till it raised at a critical level. It was then that Macie immediately blew... as she was pissed.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot.gif
Macie: *Furious, Angry and then explosive* THAT'S IT! I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT.... UP TO HERE! *Looking at the tormentors walking over to them* You mess with me... Fine. I'll take it. You mess with my friends... We have a problem. Mess with my parents, you'll wish you hadn't. Mess with my daughter and you're dead meat...Dead where you STAND! *Calling out her pokemon* Muscle Star, Come out now! Send these shits attacking my daughter to the nearby lake. Toss them in with the fishes after Unleashing a Seismic Toss on them. But first... *Grabbing at the man trying to attack her Daughter; Hearing her Machoke come out and ready to make a move* You leave my daughter the fuck alone, You mess with her... You'll wish on it that you never meet Mother Macie. Because you think that i won't fight... Guess again. *To her Machoke* Muscle Star, Take him. He's all yours. Send this bastard flying!

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Eventually, a car screeched into the parking garage, and pulled up right next to Alice. The driver rolled down the window and snarked "Anyone call a taxi?" Alice greeted her driver and climbed in. "To the Renaissance hotel, as fast as you can. But try to keep a low profile."The driver nodded, noting the ever important CD he'd been briefed about " Can do" he said, speeding down the car park at a rate Alice didn't exactly enjoy and into the crowded Cleveland streets. The concert had finished, and everyone had left for their cars, causing a bit of a jam. "Seems the flow's a little dense this time of night. Hope you're not running on a tight schedule" Alice shook her head slightly at the driver's comment, watching the city go by. She was still giddy from the concert, how the recording session had gone swimmingly. Team Magma would hail her as a hero, and her praises would be sung long after the Awakening had ceased. Of course, she still had to actually present it to the boss, but a girl could dream. She still couldn't shake the feeling, however, that something would go wrong. Maybe someone would see what she left behing and get suspicious. Maybe her driver's departure was a little too attentive. Maybe Aqua or some other group would show up at the last minute and intervene. She didn't want to think about it, but it was very rational to fear it.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

At that point Blossom C. Burke was walking past and heading to her car as she had to get back home to her better half. That was when she turned to overhear mention of a CD with the recording of Macie's voice... A plot to use it to awaken a Legendary Pokemon...

Blossom: *To the one with the CD* Excuse me... But kindly step out from the car and hand over that CD. Before some pearly whites are missing.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

When the tape stopped playing Britney had a slight look of panic written on her face. Yet, that quickly turned to annoyance when she saw all the reactions of the others. So she took the tape and the player from Sara before putting both in her pocket.

"I have some people who can get this matter resolved," Britney said as she lifted her feet and the skates unfolded from below them, "So don't worry about it, Macie, Sara, Anna, whomever. Just continue on with your days like nothing's wrong. I'll be taking care of it. Call me if you need anything."

With that she skated off. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita

At that point Blossom C. Burke was walking past and heading to her car as she had to get back home to her better half. That was when she turned to overhear mention of a CD with the recording of Macie's voice... A plot to use it to awaken a Legendary Pokemon...

Blossom: *To the one with the CD* Excuse me... But kindly step out from the car and hand over that CD. Before some pearly whites are missing.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

(Ill respond as soon as I can)

Before Blossom could do anything a spacial rift appeared nearby as Melanie and Miltia stepped out, followed by a meaner looking Palkia

"We will take it from here miss champion" Melanie stated

When the tape stopped playing Britney had a slight look of panic written on her face. Yet, that quickly turned to annoyance when she saw all the reactions of the others. So she took the tape and the player from Sara before putting both in her pocket.

"I have some people who can get this matter resolved," Britney said as she lifted her feet and the skates unfolded from below them, "So don't worry about it, Macie, Sara, Anna, whomever. Just continue on with your days like nothing's wrong. I'll be taking care of it. Call me if you need anything."

With that she skated off. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita

Macie even though most of her expression was of anger due to having to deal with people attacking her and those she cared about deeply... nodded and made sure that she had the # to call on for Britney if anything was needed at any given time.

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (174).jpg
Macie: *To Britney* Thank you, Britney. I appreciate it. Just do what you can. But get this handled. Fast. We leave Cleveland in a few days to make way to our next destination. We can't let anything be with loose ends.

Eddie: *Off the phone* Macie... It's all taken care of. I just did some calling and found out that In Ohio... Under Section 2905.01 of the Ohio Revised Code
No person, by force, threat, or deception, or, in the case of a victim under the age of thirteen or mentally incompetent, by any means, shall remove another from the place where the other person is found or restrain the liberty of the other person, for any of the following purposes:
(1) To hold for ransom, or as a shield or hostage;
(2) To facilitate the commission of any felony or flight thereafter;
(3) To terrorize, or to inflict serious physical harm on the victim or another;
(4) To engage in sexual activity, as defined in section 2907.01 of the Revised Code, with the victim against the victim’s will;
(5) To hinder, impede, or obstruct a function of government, or to force any action or concession on the part of governmental authority;
(6) To hold in a condition of involuntary servitude. Which means that who ever has Maya. Won't be able to keep her without facing serious legal consequences. Turns out that Kidnapping of a Minor is very serious shit. And if the ones who took Maya captive...are out there and within Ohio... Anywhere in the state... they won't be able to make much of a move without the law clawing down on them. So... Maya... She's gonna be fine. They can't torture her to get to you as it's considered Exploitation of a minor. Depending if Maya is a minor... She's clearly a victim. And that rains heavy on the situation.

Macie: *Sighs* Thank god... Thank god. Sweet Mother of relief... that's wonderful news...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Users who are viewing this thread

Back