• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
The lady from before just watches as she kicks up one of her feet, the wheels folding into a slim metal section beneath her shoe. She then did this to the other foot. There were a few people who happened to glance her way as they walked past, but the saw the all access pass around her neck and left her alone. Yet, they couldn't really figure out who she was.

__

As for the Gastly.. it'd come up empty handed.

Sara was outright surprised that the guest appearance was here. She was quite a powerhouse in the singing business. So, for her to be summoned here for a duet... Jeez the connections these people had were unreal.

Meanwhile, Henry was slightly irritated that Anna didn't come immediately back. So, in a sense , he was at least somewhat worried about where she was at the moment.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The lady from before just watches as she kicks up one of her feet, the wheels folding into a slim metal section beneath her shoe. She then did this to the other foot. There were a few people who happened to glance her way as they walked past, but the saw the all access pass around her neck and left her alone. Yet, they couldn't really figure out who she was.

__

As for the Gastly.. it'd come up empty handed.

5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Backstage in the hall...

Alden was walking down the hall as he knew that he'd have to handle the camera's... That was when he met the new girl. He didn't know her and was curious.

__male_pkmn_trainer___commission_for_scattystorm___by_kysel-d5yaa2c.png
Alden: Hello there... Who are you? Are you here for the concert... here on business? *Curious*

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Silv Silv Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee crumbelivable crumbelivable

Sara was outright surprised that the guest appearance was here. She was quite a powerhouse in the singing business. So, for her to be summoned here for a duet... Jeez the connections these people had were unreal.

Meanwhile, Henry was slightly irritated that Anna didn't come immediately back. So, in a sense , he was at least somewhat worried about where she was at the moment.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

However up in the room where there was the Audio and Video crew... Sound...

Garry: *Looking at the recordings and the Live Audio Feed* Okay, guys... this is for the final set of 3... leading to the Finale. Here we go... Robin... Katelynn... this is just like the rehearsals. We are bringing it home. Remember... Macie's finale is a tribute to Jackson. So... Let's roll.

The Audience were all chanting as they were at the edge of their seats. Itching for the last bit...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Anna nodded and said. " Don't worry... I'm more than strong enough to handle my own self. Have a nice day " . With that, she dashed out of the place without looking back. Once she was outside the place. She had to rely sorely on her guts to find her. " Please... By Arceus' plea.. Let me find her... Or have at least a good idea of what happened to her ".

She said, started making random zigzags on random streets. However, she stopped abruptly. Maya , based on how little she knew, was secretive and somewhat shy. She wouldn't just leave her stuff randomly for someone to find them. Unless... Something bad happened to her. She headed back to the outside of the concert, waiting until Macie was free to do something about this.... Then let her know how Maya felt... Why she was so down.

As Anna had Maya's things, something fell out of the jacket's pocket.

Backstage in the hall...

Alden was walking down the hall as he knew that he'd have to handle the camera's... That was when he met the new girl. He didn't know her and was curious.

View attachment 450325
Alden: Hello there... Who are you? Are you here for the concert... here on business? *Curious*

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Silv Silv Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee crumbelivable crumbelivable

The girl turns her head slightly towards the guy as she replies with a smirk, "Both actually."

As Anna had Maya's things, something fell out of the jacket's pocket.

The girl turns her head slightly towards the guy as she replies with a smirk, "Both actually."

387287-9a17892f5ec7bb978d2bf5c93e3511c6.jpg

Alden: *Nods* Hmm... Well... I do hope that you don't mind my being here... I'm having to start getting things set up for the camera crew and the reporters. They're gonna likely want a face time moment with my client Macie M. Lightfoot. *Introducing himself* Alden Kohler. Publicist for the Rising Star. And of course a Pokemon trainer originally from Nova Scotia.

Alden was being very cordial towards the new girl. Not knowing who she was... but seeing on being very welcoming.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Anna was confused when something fell out of the jacket pocket. She picked it up suddenly, looking to see what exactly it was. Whatever it was, it was of some importance to Maya.

Henry & Sara meanwhile was waiting for the finale before looking for Anna. While that didn't seem responsible in hindsight, they actually trusted Anna to fend for herself since she's strong woman in and of itself.

387287-9a17892f5ec7bb978d2bf5c93e3511c6.jpg

Alden: *Nods* Hmm... Well... I do hope that you don't mind my being here... I'm having to start getting things set up for the camera crew and the reporters. They're gonna likely want a face time moment with my client Macie M. Lightfoot. *Introducing himself* Alden Kohler. Publicist for the Rising Star. And of course a Pokemon trainer originally from Nova Scotia.

Alden was being very cordial towards the new girl. Not knowing who she was... but seeing on being very welcoming.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"Yeah I was told about you," the girl said, "Ofcourse, who I am, depends on the chick on stage, once we have a chat that is."

Anna was confused when something fell out of the jacket pocket. She picked it up suddenly, looking to see what exactly it was. Whatever it was, it was of some importance to Maya.

Henry & Sara meanwhile was waiting for the finale before looking for Anna. While that didn't seem responsible in hindsight, they actually trusted Anna to fend for herself since she's strong woman in and of itself.

It was an audio cassette tape with the words 'play me' written on it.

"... Oh jeez. " . The young girl murmured. It was a cassette tape. Usually, she wouldn't play someone else cassette tape,a s it usually held secrets. But, at the same time, it may have been the only way she could be able to see Maya's beautiful/sexy face again . So, without a bit of hesitation, she played it. She didn't know exactly what sounds would come from said cassette, but obviously it would be a bit revealing, even if it didn't give her the information she thought of. She had her headphones in it so she wouldn't be able to hear anything but said cassette tape .

Macie: *On Stage* ...

P.A: *Announcing* Ladies and Gentlemen... Get your eyes and heart combined as one for the Rising Star's first concert... Concert FINALE!

The music then began with a starting of something uplifting...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (151).jpg
Macie: *Singing*
"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag
Drifting thought the wind
Wanting to start again
Do you ever feel, feel so paper thin
Like a house of cards
One blow from caving in
Do you ever feel already buried deep
Six feet under scream
But no one seems to hear a thing
Do you know that there's still a chance for you
'Cause there's a spark in you
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
'Cause baby you're a firework
Come on show 'em what your worth
Make 'em go "Oh, oh, oh!"
As you shoot across the sky-y-y
Baby you're a firework
Come on let your colors burst
You're gonna leave 'em fallin' down down down
You don't have to feel like a waste of space
You're original, cannot be replaced
If you only knew what the future holds
After a hurricane comes a rainbow
Maybe a reason why all the doors are closed
So you can open one that leads you to the perfect road
Like a lightning bolt, your heart will glow
And when it's time, you'll know
You just gotta ignite the light
And let it shine
Just own the night
Like the Fourth of July
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
It's always been inside of you, you, you
And now it's time to let it through
Baby you're a firework
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon
Boom, boom, boom
Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon"

The music went on and as soon as the music ended for the first # of the finale...

The crowd went nuts...

Macie: *To the Audience* This is the song done by Janet Jackson... as a known tribute to her late Brother Michael... And now i present it to you... *Looking at her father and mother* Mom, Dad... A tribute to you... It's something that goes to you two. Because in a way... You two are the originals of Love and Passion. Your love lives... And it lives in me.

Seconds later...

Macie then summoned out her Camerupt, Starmie, Gothorita, Bulbasaur, and Machoke. Oshawott, Spinx and Roserade too... To set off effects.

Supporting dancers come on stage to dance in sync.

Macie: *To her Fan Club members* Girls... come on up here... Dance with me...

Fans-at-the-World-Premiere-of-One-Direction.jpg

Group of fans: *Screaming in excitement* Oh my god... *Getting in stage and hugging Macie* We are so excited... Thank you! Thank you...

The song got going seconds later as all positions were in order...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (5).gif
Macie: *Singing in style of Janet Jackson* I want to rock with you
Just once
(I want to rock with you)
Come on...
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh
Strobe lights make everything sexy yeah... (sexy yeah)
Shadows dancing on the wall
I wanna rock with you
Let's converse
Talk with your body
Don't say anything at all
Rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh
Strobe lights make everything sexy yeah
Shadows dancing on the wall (Do you see me?)
I wanna rock with you
Let's converse
Talk with your body
Shh
I want to rock with you
Rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Wanna rock with you (I want to rock with you)
Rock with you
Ooh ooh ooh, ooh, ooh (Wanna Rock With You)
Rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Wanna rock with you
I want to rock with you
Wanna rock with you
Strobe lights make everything sexy yeah...(so sexy)
Shadows dancing on the wall
Our bodies as one
Ooh
I wanna rock with you
Let's converse
Talk with your body
I want to rock with you

The crowd all cheered as the song finished in beautiful array. The pokemon that were on stage with Macie all posed and danced with a cue for etiquette and pizzazz... Laying it with essence and delight. Sparks and gentleness.

The crowd then silenced as the finale was now on...

With all the dancers off except for her pokemon... Bulbasaur, Camerupt, Oshawott and Crawdaunt... Plus Starmie...

tumblr_m8l749PLs81qg39ewo1_500.gif
Macie: Michael's Message was about Love. He cared about the Earth and cared about what was happening in the world. Every year... more trees are cut. Fires are breaking out all over. The world was sick and dying and we all played a part in putting toxins and poisons into the Earth. Michael Jackson... was our beloved king... Of Pop. But he was more than that. He was a Humanitarian, A Father of 3 loving children. A Guardian, A Heart of gold. Taken too soon from us. June 25th, 09... was the day he died. But his message still lives. It should never die as it's a message that we all should remember and hold within. Love. Love the world and love one another. This planet is dying and it's our fault. As we all see the world slowly dying away... When will we finally say... Enough's enough. That a change must be made. How long do we stand and wait as the world continues to die... before we rise and finally do something to change it? Will you stand and help fix the world? or is Michael's message to be forever told in vain...

FluffyPlainEland-max-1mb.gif

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (90).jpg
Macie: *Singing as the Music Video is playing in the background Music only*
What about sunrise
What about rain
What about all the things that you said
We were to gain
What about killing fields
Is there a time
What about all the things
That you said were yours and mine
Did you ever stop to notice
All the blood we've shed before
giphy.gif
This crying Earth, these weeping shores

Aah, ooh

Fire_Forest_060807.jpg
What have we done to the world
Look what we've done
What about all the peace
That you pledge your only son
What about flowering fields
Is there a time
What about all the dreams
That you said was yours and mine
All the children dead from war
ebb-and-flow.gif
This crying earth, these weeping shores
Aah, ooh
Aah, ooh
I used to dream
I used to glance beyond the stars
Now I don't know where we are
Although I know we've drifted far
Aah, ooh
Aah, ooh
Aah, ooh
Aah, ooh
Earth-Song-michael-jackson-12869106-248-200.gif
FakeDependentAmazondolphin-max-1mb.gif

Hey, what about yesterday
(What about us)
What about the seas
(What about us)
The heavens are falling down
(What about us)
earthsong.gif

I can't even breathe
(What about us)
What about apathy
(What about us)
Drowning in the seas
(What about us)
What about the promised land
Preachin' what I believe
(What about us)
What about the holy land
(What about it)
What about the greed
(What about us)
Where did we go wrong
Someone tell me why
(What about us)
What about baby boy
(What about him)
What about the days
(What about us)
giphy.gif

What about all their joy
Do we give a damn
Aah, ooh
Aah, ooh"

The song was powerful as Camerupt used magnitude and put it as a 6 to put intensity but not to cause any damage. Used Fire blast only as ambiance bit not as an attack. Oshawott, Crawdaunt and Starmie used water when it mentioned about a source of water... Macie throughout the song sang with intensity as she raised her voice and amped it to Loudred's Hyper voice. Making an impact on everyone.

The Audience listened to it all... Jimmy Fallon watched and was captivated by all he saw. So was Mr. Rosenbaum. He was watching it and just sat there in a gasp as he watched with intent...

Samuel was watching and so was Blossom... They felt their hearts cry out in cheer and with salutation...

Macie looked down at her daughter Madison and Blew a kiss at her. Mouthing the words: "I Love you." to her.

Once the song ended... and concluded with a somber melody...

Macie: *Speaking* God bless you, MJ. Love is forever! The Rising Star loves you... Now and forever.

Audience: *Chanting* Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star! Macie woo woo... Macie, The Rising Star!

P.A: *Announcing* Ladies and Gentlemen... We thank you all for coming to the Live Concert... We welcome you to the after concert party where you can all come greet the Rising star and get your pictures taken with her. All proceeds go the Wang Family fund... Thank you and good night. Vendors and merchandise await you...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

"... Oh jeez. " . The young girl murmured. It was a cassette tape. Usually, she wouldn't play someone else cassette tape,a s it usually held secrets. But, at the same time, it may have been the only way she could be able to see Maya's beautiful/sexy face again . So, without a bit of hesitation, she played it. She didn't know exactly what sounds would come from said cassette, but obviously it would be a bit revealing, even if it didn't give her the information she thought of. She had her headphones in it so she wouldn't be able to hear anything but said cassette tape .

The Merchants were outside and doing business with the patrons who were just barely coming out from the concert... After an Explosive display of feats and tunes. It was the most Phenomenal concert of this year and so far... Macie was on the ball. None better...

O'aka XXIII, was close by one of the benches and couldn't help but overhear a tape being played even though it was very teeny and squeaky in parts. But that was when he listened closely and saw that nothing was there. What on earth was going on...

oaka-xxiii-jpg.414311

O'aka XXIII: *To the girl* Aye, hey there lass... Something wrong there, Lass?!

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited:

The Entourage had led Macie off the stage and over to the back stage leading to the dressing room to get changed and some time to calm down, and try to refresh herself after the long concert. She was worn out and yet was also wearing her engagement ring. It was a huge turnout as everyone was there. Everyone.

Rising Star's Dressing room...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (44).gif
Macie: *Sighs in relief* Oh...god. Thank the stars it's over... My first concert... Oh my god...

Joanna: I know... But, Macie... You've done it. You did some swell #'s. A couple of them were rather... unexpected. And the idea that you got Cher there. How was that possible? That artist usually never comes out to these turnouts.

Jessie: But the fact that Ridge... Proposed to you... on stage. I am happy for you, Macie. We all are. But i think that without knowing... someone's been hurt.

Macie: Hurt? Hurt by Ridge Proposing to me? *Confused* Huh?! What do you mean?

Frank: *Seeing a Mysterious girl closeby* Macie... I think we have a visitor. ( JCKane JCKane )

The Entourage had led Macie off the stage and over to the back stage leading to the dressing room to get changed and some time to calm down, and try to refresh herself after the long concert. She was worn out and yet was also wearing her engagement ring. It was a huge turnout as everyone was there. Everyone.

Rising Star's Dressing room...

View attachment 450387
Macie: *Sighs in relief* Oh...god. Thank the stars it's over... My first concert... Oh my god...

Joanna: I know... But, Macie... You've done it. You did some swell #'s. A couple of them were rather... unexpected. And the idea that you got Cher there. How was that possible? That artist usually never comes out to these turnouts.

Jessie: But the fact that Ridge... Proposed to you... on stage. I am happy for you, Macie. We all are. But i think that without knowing... someone's been hurt.

Macie: Hurt? Hurt by Ridge Proposing to me? *Confused* Huh?! What do you mean?

Frank: *Seeing a Mysterious girl closeby* Macie... I think we have a visitor. ( JCKane JCKane )

The girl gives a slight shrug of her shoulders. She didn't really care if he didn't care what she called Macie. So, She went back to watching the rest of the concert. Soon enough, it ended and Macie headed back stage. After her group said a few things, the girl was finally noticed by the crew. She gave a slight smile as she walked over.

"Hey there Macie," The girl said directly to Macie, "The name's Britney. I was sent over as a replacement to your old advisor."

The girl gives a slight shrug of her shoulders. She didn't really care if he didn't care what she called Macie. So, She went back to watching the rest of the concert. Soon enough, it ended and Macie headed back stage. After her group said a few things, the girl was finally noticed by the crew. She gave a slight smile as she walked over.

"Hey there Macie," The girl said directly to Macie, "The name's Britney. I was sent over as a replacement to your old advisor."

Macie: *Looking at the girl and grinned with welcome* So... You're the new Adviser? I heard that the Talent agency was still having some trouble in locating a new one as they were also looking for an Attorney for me as well... *Smiles* Well... It's a delight to meet you, Britney. I welcome to my Entourage. *Introducing the crew* These are also members of the entourage. Joanna Barlow, My best friend and Roommate. Jessie Rogers, Ridge Mercer, My Loving boyfriend and now Fiancee as of tonight. Macie Terrace, Fondly known as Macie T. Leonetta Song, and Frank Holden. Plus there's my Agent, Gene Samuels and Publicist Alden Kohler who... i think you seem to have met already.

Joanna: *Looking at Britney* Nice to meet you, Britney. You're one of us now.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Macie: *Looking at the girl and grinned with welcome* So... You're the new Adviser? I heard that the Talent agency was still having some trouble in locating a new one as they were also looking for an Attorney for me as well... *Smiles* Well... It's a delight to meet you, Britney. I welcome to my Entourage. *Introducing the crew* These are also members of the entourage. Joanna Barlow, My best friend and Roommate. Jessie Rogers, Ridge Mercer, My Loving boyfriend and now Fiancee as of tonight. Macie Terrace, Fondly known as Macie T. Leonetta Song, and Frank Holden. Plus there's my Agent, Gene Samuels and Publicist Alden Kohler who... i think you seem to have met already.

Joanna: *Looking at Britney* Nice to meet you, Britney. You're one of us now.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

"Right," Britney said not sounding overly eithusiatic about most of the people there. She removed her sun glasses, as she put them onto her shirt, "Anyways, if you need me for something... let me know. If you're ready for your next concert, wherever you'll be having it... Let me know. Though, if I'm not mistaken, you're doing the Pokémon League Challenge right?"

Anna saw the cassette tape and felt like she was hit with a truck. What could she do ?! She had no idea where to find anywhere to play it. However, she knew someone who she needed to see almost immediately. Running as fast as remotely possible backstage. However, after hearing the lines ' Someone's been hurt ' . After a few minutes into the conversation, she decided to act. " Uhmm... Macie. I know who was hurt. It was Maya. And... I... Ehh... Knew she had a crush on you because... She was sort of staring at you like a lovestruck puppy and I slightly teased her for it. But... I was watching Maya's reaction when Ridge proposed... Well... Imagine someone throwing a stone at a glass. That's what her heart is like. She was in love with you, but was too scared to ask... And that in combination with the propising broke her hearr completely " . She said, shaking her head and actually was seething with anger. " GRAHH ! If i just told her how much i lov--- " . She stopped herself then and tried to clean it up. " After the 2nd song... I tried to find her and tell her it's okay... But I found her stuff outside the concert stage " . She said, pointing to the jacket, bag , and cassette tape. " On the cassette tape, it may be important. But... I don't think we have a player around here... " .

Sara and Henry both were right behind her when they heard the second half of what happened. Sara gasped lightly, and Henry just cringed. It wasn't out of ' Ehh, Lesbians' or anything. Rather, it was out of pity and overall felt bad for someone. Ouch.

Maddie was just playing with her teddy bear as usual, likely because the concert was over. She was slightly happy, but still overall sad because she knows one day she has to tell mommy about who she really is.

Anna saw the cassette tape and felt like she was hit with a truck. What could she do ?! She had no idea where to find anywhere to play it. However, she knew someone who she needed to see almost immediately. Running as fast as remotely possible backstage. However, after hearing the lines ' Someone's been hurt ' . After a few minutes into the conversation, she decided to act. " Uhmm... Macie. I know who was hurt. It was Maya. And... I... Ehh... Knew she had a crush on you because... She was sort of staring at you like a lovestruck puppy and I slightly teased her for it. But... I was watching Maya's reaction when Ridge proposed... Well... Imagine someone throwing a stone at a glass. That's what her heart is like. She was in love with you, but was too scared to ask... And that in combination with the propising broke her hearr completely " . She said, shaking her head and actually was seething with anger. " GRAHH ! If i just told her how much i lov--- " . She stopped herself then and tried to clean it up. " After the 2nd song... I tried to find her and tell her it's okay... But I found her stuff outside the concert stage " . She said, pointing to the jacket, bag , and cassette tape. " On the cassette tape, it may be important. But... I don't think we have a player around here... " .

Sara and Henry both were right behind her when they heard the second half of what happened. Sara gasped lightly, and Henry just cringed. It wasn't out of ' Ehh, Lesbians' or anything. Rather, it was out of pity and overall felt bad for someone. Ouch.

Maddie was just playing with her teddy bear as usual, likely because the concert was over. She was slightly happy, but still overall sad because she knows one day she has to tell mommy about who she really is.

"A cassette tape?" Britney said before looking over to the others, "Surely a concert hall would have a cassette player."

"Right," Britney said not sounding overly eithusiatic about most of the people there. She removed her sun glasses, as she put them onto her shirt, "Anyways, if you need me for something... let me know. If you're ready for your next concert, wherever you'll be having it... Let me know. Though, if I'm not mistaken, you're doing the Pokémon League Challenge right?"

Macie: *Smiles* Yeah. That's the initial plan. It was one of the deals or conditions that i made with the talent agency back when i was first discovered and signed up. Britney, i will be needing someone to advise me on things from time to time. My previous adviser did that... but was also being a bit overbearing towards the end. Mutual disagreements. But i do welcome you. Just know that i love all who are with me. It's how i am.

Macie then looked to see Anna...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (46).gif
Macie: Anna, Maya was in love with me as a friend friend thing. If she was something more... she should have said. I don't know if she's felt right about me. I loved her... but as a friend. She knew that i was taken. I mentioned about my boyfriend to her. So... she had to have known. *Showing the engagement ring* Ridge is my future husband. She knew that it was fated to come. I'm sorry that she is hurt... I thought that she knew.

Jessie: Maya is hurt because of the motion of Ridge proposing to Macie... Not possible.

af274a50b8ff066218ea4ae92919d810.jpg

Leonetta: Macie and Ridge belong with one another. Isn't that supposed to be like a good thing?

Joanna: That's what i'd been thinking. Where's Maya now?

Frank: *Curious* Where's the tape now?

Anna frowned at their response... Especially Jessie. She turned heel first towards her, giving a sort of evil eye . " ... Firstly, who are you to make that call ? Are you her ? If so, please let me know and I'll stuff this cassette tape down your throat. ... No. Okay then " . She didn't respond to Macie at first. Then she did, borderline to tears " She likely did. Her knowing wasn't the problem. Her accepting was the problem ! Everytime she saw you she hurted more and more because she knew she could never be with you. Seeing Ridge propose made her realize this reality... And it broke her. I now wish... I realized my feelings for her sooner " . She said sadly, brushing off one tear she had off the corner of her eye . ."... I shouldn't have played with her like that . Let's just find her. I ... Want to be with her so bad... " . She shook her head " The cassette tape is right here in my hands. Just... Take it " . She threw the tape on the floor, along with everything that belong to Maya, and left the concert, not bothering to look back.

Sara and Henry both looked. It was really all they could do . Sara said softly " Anna... " . She muttered, before picking the stuff up her sister dropped. She wanted to go after her... But... It was best to leave her alone.

Henry said solemnly . " My little girl... Don't let your blindness make you ignorant to the truth. I don't want you to end up like your grandfather... Bitter and cold due to the hardships of love " . He added in.

Maddie was actually going to call Anna, and she managed to. Bit, it hung up on her, causing the little girl to be worried and slightly teared up. Her sis... What happened to make her so upset ?

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Anna frowned at their response... Especially Jessie. She turned heel first towards her, giving a sort of evil eye . " ... Firstly, who are you to make that call ? Are you her ? If so, please let me know and I'll stuff this cassette tape down your throat. ... No. Okay then " . She didn't respond to Macie at first. Then she did, borderline to tears " She likely did. Her knowing wasn't the problem. Her accepting was the problem ! Everytime she saw you she hurted more and more because she knew she could never be with you. Seeing Ridge propose made her realize this reality... And it broke her. I now wish... I realized my feelings for her sooner " . She said sadly, brushing off one tear she had off the corner of her eye . ."... I shouldn't have played with her like that . Let's just find her. I ... Want to be with her so bad... " . She shook her head " The cassette tape is right here in my hands. Just... Take it " . She threw the tape on the floor, along with everything that belong to Maya, and left the concert, not bothering to look back.

Sara and Henry both looked. It was really all they could do . Sara said softly " Anna... " . She muttered, before picking the stuff up her sister dropped. She wanted to go after her... But... It was best to leave her alone.

Henry said solemnly . " My little girl... Don't let your blindness make you ignorant to the truth. I don't want you to end up like your grandfather... Bitter and cold due to the hardships of love " . He added in.

Maddie was actually going to call Anna, and she managed to. Bit, it hung up on her, causing the little girl to be worried and slightly teared up. Her sis... What happened to make her so upset ?

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (30).gif
Macie: Anna, Jessie is entitled to say his point. As is everyone. But you're right. We should go and look for the girl. Maya, is very important to us and we must go and find her.

Joanna: We need to go and get her.

Ridge: Come on.

Macie: *Pauses* Wait... Where's Madison? Where is she at? Is she safe?

Macie T.: *Getting out of the room* Anna, Frank, guys... Let's go find her. Maya is in trouble.

Macie didn't get her chance to change... She grabbed her stuff and made way out...

Macie: *Sighs* Sweet mother of seriously... I have a concert... and this happens. Maya goes missing and i am the cause as i apparently broke her heart. So much for that good feeling i had moments ago. Maya getting hurt... This is just not my day. Not my night.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

As for Macie's parents...

They were on their way to the backstage and heading to where Macie was...

But Macie was of course on her way out from back stage and heading to look for Maya.

Bobbie Lightfoot Phd (1).jpgBobby Lightfoot.jpg
Bobbie: *Looking to see her daughter going out* She's heading out...

Bobby: Where? Where's she going in such a hurry?

Bobbie: I don't know.

Macie: *Coming through the one door* Maya is out and all alone...

Bobbie: Macie... *Grabbing Macie* Honey, Calm down. What's the matter?

Macie: *Sighs* Mom, Maya is out there. She's all alone and in danger. It's my fault.

Bobbie: Why is it your fault?

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (3).gif
Macie: Because i broke her heart. Maya had a crush on me. And for some reason she thought that i was also into her. Like a relationship thing. It's all my fault.

Bobbie: No... Honey, it isn't your fault. You couldn't have known. It was just something unexpected. That's all. Come on... It's gonna be okay...

Bobby: Let's go and find her.

JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Andrita Andrita Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Alice strolled out of the concert hall with the rest of the cameramen and audio crowd. She flasher her forged papers by the security guard and headed towards the outside and freedom. In her hand, she clutched a CD containing all the recordings she'd made that night. The finale, as expected, had been the part of the performance with the most emotion. She'd recorded the whole thing just to be sure, but her best performance was probably the Michael Jackson song about the environment at the end. The irony was not lost on her. Stepping out of the hall and into the cool Ohio night, she scanned the parkade for any signs of her driver, a local speed demon from Cleveland. He seemed to be a little late righr now. Maybe he'd just started off towards her. Sighing, she discarded of the audio technicial disguise, and changed into some street clothes, being sure to hide the evidence and anticipating her driver's arrival. Although she couldn't shake the feeling that something was off, that everything had gone too well, that a complication was just around the corner.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane

However as for the Attorney... For that bit... Let's rewind. It turns out that it wasn't Rosenbaum. It was...
Eddie Valentine.jpg
Eddie Valentine... he was the one that was hand picked. From the Law firm located in Chicago Illinois... He was sitting in his chair at his office at the Lawfirm in Chicago...

Eddie: *Writing up a law memo* ...

Phone Rings...

Eddie: *Picking up the phone and answering the call* Hello? Chicago Law firm and associates, Eddie Valentine Speaking...

Mr. Whittleson.jpg
Mr. Whittleson: *Over the phone* Hello, Mr. Valentine... Gerald Whittleson. It's good that i've caught you in time as it getting late and you got things that are in need of being done... So... i'll get right to the chase. I'm calling to recruit an attorney for a new rising talent in the music business. I've called over 60 law firms and got no luck... so i am thinking out side of the box and trying out of state for one of culture and class. Which brings me to you.

Eddie: Okay... *on the phone* You have me attention, sir. What's the job?

Mr. Whittleson: Covering the assets and being the legal representative attorney to a young new artist that's fresh and new to the celebrity light.

Eddie: Hmm... You don't say. The Law firm i serve under happens to handle all assets of celebs and authors... Plus Movie stars. The best in the business. Who might this person be that you speak of?

Mr. Whittleson: Her name is Macie Melody Lightfoot. She's 16 and she's from Metropolis, Kansas. She just moments ago just had her first Live concert. In Cleveland Ohio. Where i am calling from as i'm from the Cleveland starshine Talent Agency Talent Association.

Eddie: Is there a photo of her?

Mr. Whittleson: I'll send a picture via Fax... *Pressing a button on his fax machine and sending a copy of Macie's Photo over*

A Minute later...

The New Macie M. Lightfoot (137).jpg
Eddie Valentine.jpg
Eddie: *Looking at the picture* She a real catch. She's who i'm gonna be working for... She's my Client?

Mr. Whittleson: yes. If you're interested.

Eddie: Sh-yeah... I'm imterested. I'll be honored to take the job and be her attorney.

Mr. Whittleson: She's also a pokemon Trainer. and is also looking for a Pokemon Connoisseur.

Eddie: Get outta here... You serious?! That's my forte. one of my side passions as i've grown up on the sidelines in my younger years learning the arts of Connoisseur. Then there's the Law firm. Learning law and protocols. Learning the ropes and i'm the top of my game in that. So...i'll pack up some stuff and head on over to Cleveland right away... Is there a way for me to reach to young lady?

Mr. Whittleson: We got a copy of her records here and with it her Cell #. It's 1 656-778-9912.

Eddie: Okay. *Recording it into his cell* Got it. I have her Name and # added to my contact list. I'll give her a call right away. consider that Job taken. I'm on it.

Mr. Whittleson: Good luck. Take care.

Eddie: You too. *Nods*

After the call...

Eddie got his papers in order and put all into a suitcase... He happened to also sleep and live in his office. Which was fine as his office was a luxury office since he was very well respected in the law review and the firm. 430 Solved cases and won 460 lawsuits all in his legal prime. He had also his faithful pokemon as well... A Magmar, Growlithe, Heatmor, Emboar, Magnezone, Jolteon, Vanilluxe and Hitmonchan. Plus also had a Pidgeot, Unfeazant, and Talonflame. He had also a Conkeldurr and a Venusaur. He on his spare time went all over the city and did battles and used precision and worked each battle like a recipe. A delicious recipe set to be blended in harmony. He cared about his pokemon and would treat them as associates and partners. No matter what. So... with his qualifications... he was the primal choice. Top notch and top game.

His personality was flamboyant and very quick witted. Caring and careful. Considerate and loyal to all those around him. Partially sassy. Suave and a little bit of a flirt. But had the love of class.

Once he had all his stuff in order and legal documents. With all the files he'd need...

He stepped outside of his office and outside the building before making her way over... but called first...

Eddie: *On the phone* Hello there, Mrs. Lightfoot, How ya doin' baby. It's your Attorney. Eddie Valentine. Listen... i was contacted by Mr. Whittleson and he told me all about you and your fame. Said that you were in need of an attorney and a Connoisseur. Not to worry, foxy young lady... I'm Attorney and Connoisseur. Top of the class. Top of the brass. I shall be there where you are within the hour as i'm traveling by a flying pokemon. See you soon, Mrs. Lightfoot. Take care.

It was then that he called out his Talonflame and hopped on.

Eddie: Talonflame, To Cleveland Ohio and to our Client... On the Double.

TalonFlame: *Nods and Zooms off into the air and making way to their destination...

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Last edited:
Anna sighed to herself. " Okay... I'm sorry. I love her, okay ?! I cannot believe I didn't realize it until now... And yes We need to find her. And BTW... Madison's okay. I just called her back and explained that you may be a bit late coming ho-- " . Before she even had a chance to finish this sentence, a little girl who shouldn't be here ... Was indeed here.
???????: M-Mommy ?
Anna nearly facepalmed as she saw a crying little girl outside of the concert softly speaking to Macie . Oh jeez... Maddie came immediately here and asked a taxi to bring her where the concert was afterward. She must've left after the 2nd call, which was quote a few minutes ago. Secondly, she looked over at Macie's parents. This was going to go swell indeed .

Maddie indeed had tears in her eyes. She was scared because she felt something was wrong ever since Anna hung up and then said Macie may be late. She hugged herself in a cute fashion, though when she saw the new people her hair immediately covered her left eye, giving off the appearance of a very shy little girl. She was a bit too hesitant to say anything else.
JCKane JCKane , Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow , Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine , Rcticwolf Rcticwolf , November Witch November Witch , crumbelivable crumbelivable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back