• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
> when arriving at the center, Yvette sets her pokemon down and the both take a sigh of relief. The previous goes into her bag and gets out a few poketreats. She gives two to Vulpix and offers the other two to Darlene's pokemon

Yvette: "this will help calm them down"

Darlene: Thank you... *Looking to the side* It's been a rather long night and i am sure that much has happened.

Pansage: Pan...sage.

Black Rainbow Sphinx Black Rainbow Sphinx

Britney gives pidgetta a shrug, "I couldn't say, I didn't hear what all Sentry even told her," she said, "Minus the abridged rant Macie did."

Chill looked over to Macie, "Hey, Macie, hi!" Chill said, "So umm... about me not being here until after the battle started... you won't tell Blackout and Scooter right?"

Pidgetta Gerald Holmes (2).jpg
Pidgetta: *To Britney* I see... Well... you'll have to forgive my cousin on that. she can be a bit sensitive at stuff. She usually always is. It's just how she normally is. She's strong though... Strong willpower. Just sensitive is all.

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (140).jpg
Macie: *To Chill* No... I won't tell them. They may already know as they probably have their ways. So... it's no problem. I won't tell them anything. Nothing that shouldn't be said.

Macie's inner self: *Shrugs*

JCKane JCKane Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow BenBean BenBean Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable

View attachment 460492
Pidgetta: *To Britney* I see... Well... you'll have to forgive my cousin on that. she can be a bit sensitive at stuff. She usually always is. It's just how she normally is. She's strong though... Strong willpower. Just sensitive is all.

View attachment 460493
Macie: *To Chill* No... I won't tell them. They may already know as they probably have their ways. So... it's no problem. I won't tell them anything. Nothing that shouldn't be said.

Macie's inner self: *Shrugs*

JCKane JCKane Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow BenBean BenBean Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable
"Don't I know it," Britney said then remembered, "oh right, Name's Britney. I'm your cousin's Advisor among other things."

"Ok, good good," Chill said then looked down at Jasmine and smiled.

"Don't I know it," Britney said then remembered, "oh right, Name's Britney. I'm your cousin's Advisor among other things."

"Ok, good good," Chill said then looked down at Jasmine and smiled.

Pidgetta: *Winks* Nice to meet ya. Name's Pidgetta. Pidgetta Gerald Holmes. A relative to the Lightfoot Bloodline. My father... My Late Father Henry Holmes... he's the brother to Bobby Lightfoot. You're the Adviser to my cousin, huh? Nice. sounds like a real cool job.

Macie: *Nods*

It was a moment later...

Jessie Rogers (2).jpg
Jessie: *Coming over to Macie with Miranda* Hey Rising star... You okay?

Macie: Yeah. I'm just a little rattled from the fall is all. But i'm okay. Is my daughter safe?

Jessie: Well...

Miranda Killgallen.jpg
Miranda: *Sighs* Jessie, you might want to tell her the report that we just heard come in.

Jessie: *Nods* You're right. She should know about it...

Macie: Know what?

Jessie: Madison's gone. She is missing. *Sighs* It was just spilled all through the wires that On the way to the Watchtower Command center... A stray Pidgeotto came and took Madison. She's believed to have been with Red Trainer/
,Master

Macie had then felt her heart drop. Her senses at a pause as she then saw or heard the realization that her daughter was likely gone... All over again...

JCKane JCKane Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine BenBean BenBean Andrita Andrita

Pidgetta: *Winks* Nice to meet ya. Name's Pidgetta. Pidgetta Gerald Holmes. A relative to the Lightfoot Bloodline. My father... My Late Father Henry Holmes... he's the brother to Bobby Lightfoot. You're the Adviser to my cousin, huh? Nice. sounds like a real cool job.

Macie: *Nods*

It was a moment later...

View attachment 460495
Jessie: *Coming over to Macie with Miranda* Hey Rising star... You okay?

Macie: Yeah. I'm just a little rattled from the fall is all. But i'm okay. Is my daughter safe?

Jessie: Well...

View attachment 460496
Miranda: *Sighs* Jessie, you might want to tell her the report that we just heard come in.

Jessie: *Nods* You're right. She should know about it...

Macie: Know what?

Jessie: Madison's gone. She is missing. *Sighs* It was just spilled all through the wires that On the way to the Watchtower Command center... A stray Pidgeotto came and took Madison. She's believed to have been with Red Trainer/
,Master

Macie had then felt her heart drop. Her senses at a pause as she then saw or heard the realization that her daughter was likely gone... All over again...

JCKane JCKane Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine BenBean BenBean Andrita Andrita
Britney rolled her eyes at Pidgetta's comments.

"Seems over exposition runs in the family," Britney said, "Unless you guys are all super villians from a cheesy comic book." She chuckled lightly at her tease before turning her attention to the others who came up. She frowned deeply when she heard what happened.

Britney rolled her eyes at Pidgetta's comments.

"Seems over exposition runs in the family," Britney said, "Unless you guys are all super villians from a cheesy comic book." She chuckled lightly at her tease before turning her attention to the others who came up. She frowned deeply when she heard what happened.

Pidgetta: ha ha ha... that's funny. But no. We're not from some comic book. So... please... don't go there. Okay? And for the over exposure... that's nothing. It doesn't run in the family. We're just very devoted and proud for our family is all.

Macie: *Pauses; Numb*

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable BenBean BenBean

Darlene: Thank you... *Looking to the side* It's been a rather long night and i am sure that much has happened.

Pansage: Pan...sage.

> that last response from Darlene confused Yvette a little

Yvette: "Je ne comprends pas. What do you mean, Darlene? 'Much has happened'? Do you mean in this town?"

> Vulpix finishes her treats and uses a paw to cover her mouth as she quietly burped

> that last response from Darlene confused Yvette a little

Yvette: "Je ne comprends pas. What do you mean, Darlene? 'Much has happened'? Do you mean in this town?"

> Vulpix finishes her treats and uses a paw to cover her mouth as she quietly burped

Darlene: Much has happened in general. Whether we were part of it or not. I mean... i may be a rich girl... usually pretty lonely... but i am not some oblivious airhead who don't know how to tell that somethings gone on in this city. More than just the normal few moments of drama and or unexpected fight. and battle that did a little more than scar the spots in mind. Like the park. the one we were just at a moment ago. Then there's a couple hotels. Possibly a burger place. There might have been a couple other spots which had their share in this city.

Pansage: *Looking at the T.V playing in the Poke Center* Sage?

T.V.: *Broadcasting* This official press statement was just received a few moments ago...

The T.V then presented an official message which came from the Rising Star...

"
macie-melody-the-rising-star-lightfoot-102-gif.454393

Macie: *Speaking on camera and giving an official address* Hello everyone. This is your Rising Star. Macie Melody Lightfoot. I am speaking to all of you through Live Broadcast and from the hospital. As of last night i was brought here due to a mild heart attack. I want to inform that i am fine. And i will fight this dilemma head on and will be out making more music and singing again in the coming days. But for now... i am taking a break and during this time... i am asking for you to respect my wishes and let me have my time of rest so to recover. But... that's not why i am speaking to you directly. It has come to my utter unsatisfied attention that you people are out there and are spreading hatred towards a young little girl. Her name is Madison. Madison Lightfoot. And she is... my daughter. I am aware of the anger that you all feel towards her. For what she may have done... or not done. But i am speaking to you all now to tell you that enough is enough. I am 16. A Mother and proud. Adoptive mother as i adopted Madison. I love her and there is nothing greater than the love between mother and daughter. But i am constantly seeing her hurt. By comments being made by you haters out there and yes... you know... exactly who it is that you are. Spreading the blame to my daughter for what occurred last night. I am here now... to tell you that what happened was not her doing. She had no control of what happened. and Yes. This will be a revelation to all and i am gonna apologize to my loving daughter who's beside me now... that i know what she's got. I know she's got powers. I noticed since the first time i saw her and i never said a word. Why? Because i didn't care. i saw her... for her. Not for who she should be and not be. I saw her as a human being who...deserves love. Alot of people don't show her that and i don't think it is right. But i am here now to demand that you stop this hatred of her. It is hurting her and it is also hurting me. I get that you feel like she's a possible abomination. But Madison isn't that at all. She's a unique person... Who's got love in her heart and she's loving. I am her mother and i wouldn't care if she had power that could ensure the end of the world... I love her and she is my #1 little girl. Madison Lightfoot is my daughter and you... all who are watching this now. I am giving you a choice. You can accept her as a human being and as my daughter. My loving daughter... Loving her as she deserves the love. and by that... i will go on singing for all of you and spreading love to all. If you don't... then in one week... I will make a Live national Address to all and declare my formal official decision of stepping down and retiring from being the Rising star. There will be no more singing from me to anyone. This is my right. My outcry to you as i am demanding that your vehement hatred of my daughter... ceases... Today. Now. And from this... i am expected a formal apology to be done to me... my family and my daughter for your awful treatment towards her. I will be here till tomorrow and will be waiting for your responses. The Rising star shall also like to send her love to all her fans for all your support of me and my family during my time of need. I am truly thankful and my family are deeply appreciative of all the love you sent. The Rising Star Loves you all very very much. and will be out to sing for you loving fans soon. Till then... This is your Rising Star... Macie Melody Lightfoot saying God Bless and to remember that she loves you. And always remember that Love Lives on. As long as you feel the love and let it out... It shall never die. Take care."

T.V: *Broadcasting* That was just received by our local News station just hours ago. Only 9 hours ago. The Rising Star has since the hospital and is believed to still be in this city... but... otherwise... no one knows.

View attachment 460504
Pidgetta: ha ha ha... that's funny. But no. We're not from some comic book. So... please... don't go there. Okay? And for the over exposure... that's nothing. It doesn't run in the family. We're just very devoted and proud for our family is all.

Macie: *Pauses; Numb*

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable BenBean BenBean
Britney looks over to Macie, "Macie, we shouldn't stay standing out here in the open," Britney said, "We should either find a new place to rest for the night or make our way to New York now."

Britney looks over to Macie, "Macie, we shouldn't stay standing out here in the open," Britney said, "We should either find a new place to rest for the night or make our way to New York now."

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (72).gif
Macie: We should start making way now. but Britney... don't forget... I have that thing in Pittsburgh... in less than two weeks. Remember i text the details to you. Lady Gaga invited me to go on stage with her.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (100).jpg
Macie's Inner self: This is gonna take a while... isn't it?

Pidgetta: Yeah.

Jessie: What do you suggest that we do for this? We will have to go... now.

Joanna and the rest of the crew were near and ran over to Macie...

Teenage Joanna Barlow (14).jpg
Joanna: *listening to her Comm and getting intel from Frank* Confirmed. I'll let Rising star know now.

Seconds later...

Ridge Mercer (118).jpg
Ridge: *Running over to Macie* Macie... Hon... Madison's been taken. She's gone. that trainer... Red... took her to somewhere safe... But she's gone.

Macie: *Hugging her fiance* I know... I know. Madison's gone. She's been taken at first by a stray Pidgeotto. It was a shocking to learn at first. But if she's with Red... She's likely in the best of places.

Ridge: That's not the only issue.

Macie: Why's that?

Joanna: *Stepping over to Macie* Britney, Macie... we got a problem... You're gonna want to come with Macie T. Leonetta, and Sarah Markov. You're not gonna believe this... You're not gonna like it either.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow BenBean BenBean Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Andrita Andrita (On Hiatus or possible imminent permanent departure)

View attachment 460725
Macie: We should start making way now. but Britney... don't forget... I have that thing in Pittsburgh... in less than two weeks. Remember i text the details to you. Lady Gaga invited me to go on stage with her.

View attachment 460730
Macie's Inner self: This is gonna take a while... isn't it?

View attachment 460731
Pidgetta: Yeah.

Jessie: What do you suggest that we do for this? We will have to go... now.

Joanna and the rest of the crew were near and ran over to Macie...

View attachment 460717
Joanna: *listening to her Comm and getting intel from Frank* Confirmed. I'll let Rising star know now.

Seconds later...

View attachment 460720
Ridge: *Running over to Macie* Macie... Hon... Madison's been taken. She's gone. that trainer... Red... took her to somewhere safe... But she's gone.

Macie: *Hugging her fiance* I know... I know. Madison's gone. She's been taken at first by a stray Pidgeotto. It was a shocking to learn at first. But if she's with Red... She's likely in the best of places.

Ridge: That's not the only issue.

Macie: Why's that?

Joanna: *Stepping over to Macie* Britney, Macie... we got a problem... You're gonna want to come with Macie T. Leonetta, and Sarah Markov. You're not gonna believe this... You're not gonna like it either.

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow BenBean BenBean Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Andrita Andrita (On Hiatus or possible imminent permanent departure)
"What is it?" Britney said.

Chill was close by with Jasmine of course.

"What is it?" Britney said.

Chill was close by with Jasmine of course.

Joanna: *Sighs* I can't say anything about it here... but i can tell you that it's got an Evil team all over it. It's not... Aqua. Magma... It's Spectrum. Something happened only an hour ago as the last recent big battle or situation barely concluded... It's the same ones who'd had a rogue agent or operative who served the evil organization...

Macie: You mean... the same one that were behind the death of your own parents, Joanna?

Joanna: Yeah. Them.

Pidgetta: So, What's the scoop?

Joanna lead the way over to the local Pizzeria that was only a block or so east of where they were now...

Joanna: *Into Comm* Rising star #1 to Rising Star #2 Papa Cleaner... I'm bringing in Singing sensation and crew right now...

Frank: *Through Comm* Okay. I'll have the data ready. There's also someone here to present it.

Joanna: Affirmative. On our way.

This was where the plot was to thicken or likely get twisty...

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable BenBean BenBean Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Black Rainbow Sphinx Black Rainbow Sphinx ( Andrita Andrita On Hiatus or possible likely Imminent Permanent Departure ???)

Joanna: *Sighs* I can't say anything about it here... but i can tell you that it's got an Evil team all over it. It's not... Aqua. Magma... It's Spectrum. Something happened only an hour ago as the last recent big battle or situation barely concluded... It's the same ones who'd had a rogue agent or operative who served the evil organization...

Macie: You mean... the same one that were behind the death of your own parents, Joanna?

Joanna: Yeah. Them.

Pidgetta: So, What's the scoop?

Joanna lead the way over to the local Pizzeria that was only a block or so east of where they were now...

Joanna: *Into Comm* Rising star #1 to Rising Star #2 Papa Cleaner... I'm bringing in Singing sensation and crew right now...

Frank: *Through Comm* Okay. I'll have the data ready. There's also someone here to present it.

Joanna: Affirmative. On our way.

This was where the plot was to thicken or likely get twisty...

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable BenBean BenBean Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Black Rainbow Sphinx Black Rainbow Sphinx ( Andrita Andrita On Hiatus or possible likely Imminent Permanent Departure ???)
Britney thought they're code names needed work... a lot of work, but She followed along.

Chill didn't really know what was going on, but she and Jasmine followed nonetheless.

Britney thought they're code names needed work... a lot of work, but She followed along.

Chill didn't really know what was going on, but she and Jasmine followed nonetheless.

(So you know... Rising Star #2 Papa Cleaner is Frank Holden's Codename It's been picked as a identifier to him.)

A Moment later...

1531092351139.png
Vincenza'a Pizzeria...

Macie Melody -The Rising Star- Lightfoot (102).gif
Macie: *Walking into the Pizzeria* Here we are... Just don't let me see the Pizza. It's gonna make me hungry and i can't have much grease. It didn't sit so well with me last time.

Macie's Inner self: That leaves pizza out then. Or Pasta.

Pidgetta: *Walking over to order some Pasta* Sorry. but i'm hungry. I haven't had anything since i arrived in town. The one Burger Joint i visited... It had the worst attitude known to walk the planet. *To Chill* Wouldn't you agree, Chill sweetheart?

Frank: *At the end of the restaurant*

Joanna: *Into the Comm* Rising star #1: Rising crown... To Rising star #2: Papa Cleaner... The package has arrived. Standby for delivery.

Frank: *In Comm* Confirnmed.

Along with Frank was an old ally. Someone that was a known secret Agent. Known as MI: 5 ... 0017 Agent Avery Rhapsody-French.

A Minute later...

Frank: *Looking at Macie and the others* Macie, Britney... Alden, Ridge... Macie T. Jessie. Trusted Allies... Good to see you again.

Macie: Frank, where were you? You were with me in hotel earlier on in the evening. What happened?

Frank: I had to take care of a hit. However it was a hit that was a no go as the hit was An Agent. I couldn't do it. This Agent happened to be Avery. Agent Avery French. He came from British intelligence to deliver the intel he had secretly gathered for some time on Spectrum.

die-another-day-24-1.jpeg

M: And Of course... You Ally Agent Avery didn't come alone. I'm M. As this information is double classified and directly comes from British Intelligence. *Looking to see Macie* Agent Rising Star... Good seeing that you're in strong suit. I've heard about your recent rise to the high status. Very risky for a young woman of 16. Agent Avery's been following up on the concert that you held just the other day and from what he's brief to me about it... I must say that i am quite intrigued. Impressed even. But also deeply concerned about the very well being of yours.

Macie: How's that?

M: There's been multiple reports from British Intelligence which gets intel from the F.B.I and C.I.A which is within American Soil. They became aware of the Evil teams such as Magma, Aqua and Spectrum. Two of those teams are with the endgame of awakening a legendary beast. Two legends. The Legendary of the sea, Kyogre... and the Legendary of the Land, Groudon. They are seeking to awaken them from their Ancient slumber. But are in need of two orbs. A Red and a Blue. But there is also a factor which they didn't count on... You.

Frank: *Looking at everyone* Let's all have a seat and we shall get to the briefing.

The room as it may have been obvious had been modified to look like a central Sub-hub of Intelligence headquarters. Macie was feeling very apprehensive as now starting to finally get the full details of the matters that were in sight. They all were gonna be in the awares of what was going on. Why the Evil teams were after Macie so consistently...

As they all began to sit and grab a seat...

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow BenBean BenBean Black Rainbow Sphinx Black Rainbow Sphinx Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch ( Andrita Andrita On Hiatus or possible likely Imminent Permanent Departure ???)

(So you know... Rising Star #2 Papa Cleaner is Frank Holden's Codename It's been picked as a identifier to him.)

A Moment later...

View attachment 460768
Vincenza'a Pizzeria...

View attachment 460769
Macie: *Walking into the Pizzeria* Here we are... Just don't let me see the Pizza. It's gonna make me hungry and i can't have much grease. It didn't sit so well with me last time.

Macie's Inner self: That leaves pizza out then. Or Pasta.

Pidgetta: *Walking over to order some Pasta* Sorry. but i'm hungry. I haven't had anything since i arrived in town. The one Burger Joint i visited... It had the worst attitude known to walk the planet. *To Chill* Wouldn't you agree, Chill sweetheart?

Frank: *At the end of the restaurant*

Joanna: *Into the Comm* Rising star #1: Rising crown... To Rising star #2: Papa Cleaner... The package has arrived. Standby for delivery.

Frank: *In Comm* Confirnmed.

Along with Frank was an old ally. Someone that was a known secret Agent. Known as MI: 5 ... 0017 Agent Avery Rhapsody-French.

A Minute later...

Frank: *Looking at Macie and the others* Macie, Britney... Alden, Ridge... Macie T. Jessie. Trusted Allies... Good to see you again.

Macie: Frank, where were you? You were with me in hotel earlier on in the evening. What happened?

Frank: I had to take care of a hit. However it was a hit that was a no go as the hit was An Agent. I couldn't do it. This Agent happened to be Avery. Agent Avery French. He came from British intelligence to deliver the intel he had secretly gathered for some time on Spectrum.

die-another-day-24-1.jpeg

M: And Of course... You Ally Agent Avery didn't come alone. I'm M. As this information is double classified and directly comes from British Intelligence. *Looking to see Macie* Agent Rising Star... Good seeing that you're in strong suit. I've heard about your recent rise to the high status. Very risky for a young woman of 16. Agent Avery's been following up on the concert that you held just the other day and from what he's brief to me about it... I must say that i am quite intrigued. Impressed even. But also deeply concerned about the very well being of yours.

Macie: How's that?

M: There's been multiple reports from British Intelligence which gets intel from the F.B.I and C.I.A which is within American Soil. They became aware of the Evil teams such as Magma, Aqua and Spectrum. Two of those teams are with the endgame of awakening a legendary beast. Two legends. The Legendary of the sea, Kyogre... and the Legendary of the Land, Groudon. They are seeking to awaken them from their Ancient slumber. But are in need of two orbs. A Red and a Blue. But there is also a factor which they didn't count on... You.

Frank: *Looking at everyone* Let's all have a seat and we shall get to the briefing.

The room as it may have been obvious had been modified to look like a central Sub-hub of Intelligence headquarters. Macie was feeling very apprehensive as now starting to finally get the full details of the matters that were in sight. They all were gonna be in the awares of what was going on. Why the Evil teams were after Macie so consistently...

As they all began to sit and grab a seat...

JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow BenBean BenBean Black Rainbow Sphinx Black Rainbow Sphinx Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee November Witch November Witch ( Andrita Andrita On Hiatus or possible likely Imminent Permanent Departure ???)
(I mean... why not just call him "Pappa Cleaner" added the "Rising Star #2" is kind of redundant plus Rising Star #1 in that case should technically be Macie...)

"I know right?!" Chill said to Pidgetta, "All we did was destroy his restaurant during a Pokémon battle. No reason to get mad!"

They entered the place before Britney looked over to Joanna and shakes her head at the code names.

"Really?" Britney asked, "What's with the Rising Star 1 and 2, just go with Rising Crown and Papa Cleaner... because otherwise they're just mouth full and the point of it is to not only be secretive but quick. You wouldn't want to say that entire mouth full of a name when it's super urgent, because by the time you're done, the urgent thing would have come and gone."

Britney, Chill, and Jasmine listened to the lady speak. Jasmine was super nervous as per usual when it came to new people. The three of them had a seat with the others, but Britney raised an eyebrow slightly, "Really? I thought we already knew why they wanted Macie... I mean those guys are constantly talking about it."

(Sorry. Got busy today)
> Yvette was more than confused. Darlene may not be an airhead but Yvette was a young woman usually blissfully unaware of many things happening around her at one time. This is how she usually ended up getting hurt or stuck in something

Yvette: "oh, mon bon Dieu au paradis. I did not even know about any of this. As I said, I have only arrived in this town a couple hours ago. I believe I was not paying close enough attention. Je suis désolé, mon ami. I did not realize"

> Vulpix nuzzled her trainer. She wasn't brave or bright, but the little fox knew how to comfort her best friend

(Due to issues I've had with Joanna, I am leaving this RP.)

Britney suddenly got a phone call as she pulled out her phone from her pocket She excused herself from the meeting. She nodded a few times before frowning deeply. Seems the agency had fired her. Britney frowned, this wasn't what she wanted. As she had plans. Big plans. But she sighed. Nothing she could do about it now. She then headed back over.

"Hey, so, that was the agency," Britney said, "I was just fired as Macie's Advisor. So, I'd probably best get out of here. So you guys take care."

With that Britney left the room. Chill watched as she frowned as well until she got a call herself. She picked it up and nodded a few times before frowning then looking to the others.

"Oh, seems I got to go too," Chill said, "The others have found out something important. Probably won't be back. Nice meeting you all!"

hill then got up before she and Jasmine left as well.

(Sorry. Got busy today)
> Yvette was more than confused. Darlene may not be an airhead but Yvette was a young woman usually blissfully unaware of many things happening around her at one time. This is how she usually ended up getting hurt or stuck in something

Yvette: "oh, mon bon Dieu au paradis. I did not even know about any of this. As I said, I have only arrived in this town a couple hours ago. I believe I was not paying close enough attention. Je suis désolé, mon ami. I did not realize"

> Vulpix nuzzled her trainer. She wasn't brave or bright, but the little fox knew how to comfort her best friend

(It's fine. Things... do tend to happen. It just how things go.)
Darlene was also confused as she was just trying to make sense of what was going on... She saw signs of things that didn't feel right. Saw signs of there being dangers going on. Not sure whether she was gonna see what caused them... or where the one person that the T.V just presented for all the ones watching to see could be.

Darlene: I don't know what to think, Yvette. I can't tell what to think. All i do know is that... what is with the T.V and all the people going on about this young celeb? Why are they so hard core focused on her? Did something happen? What happened with that girl anyway?

Darlene looked at Yvette and sighed. She wished that she knew what was going on with the mention of a young celeb. She wanted to know about her... but it was late and there was no sense in worrying about it.

Darlene: Yvette? What do you think about us going tomorrow when morning comes and we look for this clearly famous young celeb?

Black Rainbow Sphinx Black Rainbow Sphinx Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back