• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
5ab73301254cb43df0fade06880ff579.png

Eddie: *On the Phone* Macie's has currently suffered a heart attack and we're trying to get a hold of Medical crews to arrive and tend to Macie. The search for Maya though will still go on. But what we need is for you to make whatever call you can to the hospital and get something rolling for Macie. Plus ensure that the media circus doesn't show up there. With this now going on... if they get a wind of it... it's gonna be all over the 12 o'clock news. We need to make sure that we can sneak Macie inside the hospital without being tagged by the paparazzi.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf
Britney gave a slight sigh over the phone, "I'm not currently in the state," she said, "But I'll try and make the call to the hospital, shouldn't be a problem there. As for the media, best way I can think of to help with that... would be to give them something else to look at... and I have just the person in mind for that. But, I'd get one of her friends to stay behind at the after party, if you're still there, and spread the word that Macie decided to head home. Blame it on wanting to get a early head start in the morning, or whatever BS you want to come up with... just do NOT say it's because she's sick or injured. When you get to the hospital, if anyone approaches, think of someone else that Macie's not connected to and tell them they're the one in the hospital. Even say it's a relative of your own if they spot you there. Just make sure to collaborate the story. You get all that?"

Madison was seen a bit shaken at what happened. It would be okay. But, she saw a distant look on Mommy's face. She saw someone that was hurt and knew something definitely wasn't wrong. " M-Mommy ? " . This was before she saw her mother fainted. If she wasn't sobbing now, she definitely was before. A dark thought surfaced. ' It's your fault... You should've told her... Maybe this wouldn't have happened. Your Mother may have died because of you. You might as well die with her ' . And to a extent, her eyes were reddening due to how much she was crying right now. "M-Mommy !!! P-Please , W-Wake up ! " . She asked, her tone slightly above her soft tone, getting a bit desperate to say the least.

Both Henry, Sara, and Anna looked flabbergasted. Anna looked a bit fed up. " Jeez Universe ! You have to give her more and more hardships everytime something good happens ! Arceus, what the heck are you doing ?! " . She yelled, punching a bit of the wall in response.It actually chipped off a bit of the wall. Sara just sighed a little bit, looking a bit at the wall. She was worried sure, of course she was. She was also a bit too overwhelmed to make a response. This goes for Henry & Red as well, despite their usually stoic nature

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Britney gave a slight sigh over the phone, "I'm not currently in the state," she said, "But I'll try and make the call to the hospital, shouldn't be a problem there. As for the media, best way I can think of to help with that... would be to give them something else to look at... and I have just the person in mind for that. But, I'd get one of her friends to stay behind at the after party, if you're still there, and spread the word that Macie decided to head home. Blame it on wanting to get a early head start in the morning, or whatever BS you want to come up with... just do NOT say it's because she's sick or injured. When you get to the hospital, if anyone approaches, think of someone else that Macie's not connected to and tell them they're the one in the hospital. Even say it's a relative of your own if they spot you there. Just make sure to collaborate the story. You get all that?"

Eddie Valentine.jpg
Eddie: *On the Phone* Yeah. Diversion... Cloak and dagger maneuver. Sounds like a plan. We'll set up a diversion to help buy Macie some time before the Media manages to sniff for a bite. *Groans* First night on the job and this is what i handle... Here we go. If you got that person for them to go gawking their eyes at... and it peeling away from Macie... granting her some extra time before the news truly breaks... Get them. I think we're gonna need it. But please... just do what you can. If this hits the news... tabloids are gonna be going batshit and you know the media... they'll spin any tale just to get a quick pretty buck in their wallets.

Call ends...

JCKane JCKane

View attachment 452775
Eddie: *On the Phone* Yeah. Diversion... Cloak and dagger maneuver. Sounds like a plan. We'll set up a diversion to help buy Macie some time before the Media manages to sniff for a bite. *Groans* First night on the job and this is what i handle... Here we go. If you got that person for them to go gawking their eyes at... and it peeling away from Macie... granting her some extra time before the news truly breaks... Get them. I think we're gonna need it. But please... just do what you can. If this hits the news... tabloids are gonna be going batshit and you know the media... they'll spin any tale just to get a quick pretty buck in their wallets.

Call ends...

JCKane JCKane
The call ended and Britney immediately dialed another number. She knew just the person who could would get the media's attention. And lucky for Macie, she was in the area. When the person on the other end picked up the phone Britney began to speak.

"Hey, need your help with something," She said, "Need you to do your thing in Cleveland Ohio... Yeah, get the media's attention." Britney waited for the reply and smiled before hanging up the phone. She then called the hospital close by Macie's location and got to work prepping them for the incoming patient.

--

Not long after that.... back in Cleveland, not far from the hotel Macie's after Party was going off, but just far enough so said hotel was not in site... A barrage of fireworks suddenly went off in the middle of the street. This began to get a lot of attention from those around the area.

Although...

At the park which was across the street from the Cleveland Gym...

Wakka and Luzzu were surveying the area for all evidence of a fight that ensued at the Park during the recent days. But that was when they came across the one who'd sometime ago had encountered a rare bird.

Luzzu: *Looking at Issac* Issac, What're you doing here? Late night?

Wakka: You looking for some battle satisfaction, eh?

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Andrita Andrita Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable

Issac had been at that park for a while attempting to coax his shadow Fletchinder to open its heart a little, only to be having difficulty until he used cologne scents to help soothe it. It was at this point that Wakka and Luzzu walked up and started talking to him. “Uh, actually I was working on getting this little guy to open up to me, but I’ve been having little success.” He chuckled out as he lightly lifted up the flame robin before setting it back down.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Madison was seen a bit shaken at what happened. It would be okay. But, she saw a distant look on Mommy's face. She saw someone that was hurt and knew something definitely wasn't wrong. " M-Mommy ? " . This was before she saw her mother fainted. If she wasn't sobbing now, she definitely was before. A dark thought surfaced. ' It's your fault... You should've told her... Maybe this wouldn't have happened. Your Mother may have died because of you. You might as well die with her ' . And to a extent, her eyes were reddening due to how much she was crying right now. "M-Mommy !!! P-Please , W-Wake up ! " . She asked, her tone slightly above her soft tone, getting a bit desperate to say the least.

Both Henry, Sara, and Anna looked flabbergasted. Anna looked a bit fed up. " Jeez Universe ! You have to give her more and more hardships everytime something good happens ! Arceus, what the heck are you doing ?! " . She yelled, punching a bit of the wall in response.It actually chipped off a bit of the wall. Sara just sighed a little bit, looking a bit at the wall. She was worried sure, of course she was. She was also a bit too overwhelmed to make a response. This goes for Henry & Red as well, despite their usually stoic nature

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Lois was closeby by that time and so was Ginger, Dodie, Courtney and Joann.

Ginger Foutley (1).jpg
Ginger: *Looking at everyone* What's going on? Is Macie okay.

Bobbie: No. She's had a heart attack.

Dodie Bishop (2).jpg
Dodie: She's had a heart attack? What caused it?

Ginger: What happened here?

Bobby: For one thing... we a moment ago had a major battle going on. A 7 way and the young girl Madison... Our grand daughter and Macie's daughter. *Sensing a pause* Yes. that's right... Her daughter was possessed by a dark entity and was driven by it. We all battled against that and moments later... we broke through to save Madison from that. Got her back and then since all the emotions came all at once... It overworked Macie's heart and caused her to suffer a Heart Attack.

Lois Foutley (18).jpg
Lois: *Running over and with her medical Kit* Okay... Ma'am. Sir... You need to step aside right now... Let me take care of this. *Sighs* Another job for Nurse Lois.

Lois then kneeled down and turned Macie over as Mr. and Mrs. Lightfoot step aside.

Lois: *Pulling out her stethoscope and portable Blood pressure machine* Let's check her vitals...

Lois then checked the Vitals on Macie...

Lois: *Placing the Blood pressure machine on Macie* Checking the vitals. *Looking at Madison* Don't you worry, Kiddo. Your mom is gonna be okay. Really. She's gonna be just fine. *Checking for a pulse on Macie* Hmm... There's a pulse... It's a little erratic but it's hanging in there. Okay... *Looking at the monitor* BP 100/60 Pulse 88. Temperature: 95.8 Low. It's low... but She's hanging in there... The heart though is just rather stressed.

Lois then calls in the vitals...

Lois: *On the Phone* Cleveland medical. Nurse's station... STAT!

Seconds later...

Voice: *Over the phone* Nurse's station.

Lois: This is Nurse Lois Foutley, I'm in front of the Westin Hotel... 777 St Clair Ave. Tending to a civilian.

Voice: What's the vitals?

Lois: Civilian's Name: Macie Melody Lightfoot. Age 16. Vitals: BP 100/60 Pulse 88. Temperature 95.8. Civilian is believed to suffer a heart attack.

Voice: Wait one. *Pauses and gasps* Macie M. Lightfoot?! Holy god... We're sending a Paramedic over to retrieve her. E.T.A. 3 minutes.

within minutes...

An Ambulance arrives and within seconds a couple paramedics came out and tended to Macie and placed her on the gurney.

It was fast and quick as there was no time. The Medical crew got her in side the ambulance and with that... the Entourage followed along. Alden stayed behind to do damage control with the supposed media that managed to pop in. Asking questions...

__male_pkmn_trainer___commission_for_scattystorm___by_kysel-d5yaa2c.png
Alden: *to the Media* Ladies and gentlemen... Good evening. I'm the Rising Star's publicist. Alden Kohler. I'm not gonna be taking questions but just pass on a statement from the head of her Entourage and her Attorney. At this time... Macie Lightfoot is on her way back home to the hotel over west. She's fine and is gonna take some time off from the touring and the celebrity path. But they ask me to inform you and ask that you send over your regards and pray for Macie and her family at this current time. Thank you.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch crumbelivable crumbelivable Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Issac had been at that park for a while attempting to coax his shadow Fletchinder to open its heart a little, only to be having difficulty until he used cologne scents to help soothe it. It was at this point that Wakka and Luzzu walked up and started talking to him. “Uh, actually I was working on getting this little guy to open up to me, but I’ve been having little success.” He chuckled out as he lightly lifted up the flame robin before setting it back down.

Luzzu: *Thinking* Shadow pokemon... They've been seen around for some time. One being a Charizard that is owned by a young girl named Madison.

Wakka: This is getting to be a ongoing thing, ya?

Luzzu: Yeah. But the problem is... Where are the shadow pokemon all coming from? and Why?

They were puzzled...

Luzzu: Is that the only one, Issac?

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Andrita Andrita Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Madison still couldn't help but feel guilty about what happened. I mean, technically she did cause this truly. But, well... Seeing Lois' kind smile sort of allowed her anxiety to calm down and avoid suffering fainting just like her mother did. She still had tears flowing, but not as bad as before. She obvious rode with her mother in the ambulance, wanting to be there once she wakes up.

Anna & Sara were finally calm after that happened. Sara just smiled. " Macie has so much support. But... I wonder how the public's going to take Maddie becoming a temporary Deity and attempting to control the Omni-Creator's descendant ? " . Anna just shook her head. " Well... In NY opinion, technically it is possible they'll blame the child for what happened. " . Anna shivered at the thought, as did Sara. Those two had enough, but it would be obvious that would show itself later in one form or another.

Henry just smiled a bit. " Macie will be alright. Now that her predecessor has awoken, the Almighty Omni-Creator, the Lightfoots will be fine indeed " . He said, recognizing the light radiating from the child, as well as Charizard that he formerly owned as a life partner. Red was also concerned slightly, but less considering the fact of how many people she has at her back.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

The call ended and Britney immediately dialed another number. She knew just the person who could would get the media's attention. And lucky for Macie, she was in the area. When the person on the other end picked up the phone Britney began to speak.

"Hey, need your help with something," She said, "Need you to do your thing in Cleveland Ohio... Yeah, get the media's attention." Britney waited for the reply and smiled before hanging up the phone. She then called the hospital close by Macie's location and got to work prepping them for the incoming patient.

--

Not long after that.... back in Cleveland, not far from the hotel Macie's after Party was going off, but just far enough so said hotel was not in site... A barrage of fireworks suddenly went off in the middle of the street. This began to get a lot of attention from those around the area.

The distraction caught attention of the Media and the Media fastly approached it. In dire hopes in catching the story and getting the first scoop of the situation...

At the Cleveland Clinic - South Pointe Hospital... 8 minutes later...

The paramedics all got Macie inside and the medical staff all gasped as the knew who it was...

Doctor: *With shock* It's the Rising Star. It's her... Medic... Get over here... STAT!

Macie was suddenly seen moving a little as she was coming out of it... although the pain was still there...

Macie M. Lightfoot (76).gif
Macie: *Groaning in pain*... Jo... *Calling for Madison, Ridge, her parents* Madison... Ridge... Mom... Dad. *Groans*

Doctor: *To Macie* Mrs. Lightfoot. It's okay. You're here and gonna be alright. You're at the Cleveland Clinic. You've suffered a mild Heart attack. It's nothing serious... But it's gonna be keeping you here for a couple days for observation.

Macie: W-where are my parents. My Entourage. Where are they?

Doctor: They're waiting in the waiting room. We'll notify them momentarily.

Bobbie: *Coming through to see her daughter* Macie... You okay?

Macie: I... don't know. I'm just in pain. I feel like i was punched by a semi truck at high risk. *Groans* God... i hate this.

JCKane JCKane Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Ryoko Lee Ryoko Lee Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Madison still couldn't help but feel guilty about what happened. I mean, technically she did cause this truly. But, well... Seeing Lois' kind smile sort of allowed her anxiety to calm down and avoid suffering fainting just like her mother did. She still had tears flowing, but not as bad as before. She obvious rode with her mother in the ambulance, wanting to be there once she wakes up.

Anna & Sara were finally calm after that happened. Sara just smiled. " Macie has so much support. But... I wonder how the public's going to take Maddie becoming a temporary Deity and attempting to control the Omni-Creator's descendant ? " . Anna just shook her head. " Well... In NY opinion, technically it is possible they'll blame the child for what happened. " . Anna shivered at the thought, as did Sara. Those two had enough, but it would be obvious that would show itself later in one form or another.

Henry just smiled a bit. " Macie will be alright. Now that her predecessor has awoken, the Almighty Omni-Creator, the Lightfoots will be fine indeed " . He said, recognizing the light radiating from the child, as well as Charizard that he formerly owned as a life partner. Red was also concerned slightly, but less considering the fact of how many people she has at her back.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

At the hospital...

A Moment later...

Bobby was walking through the doors to the rooms with Madison close to him...

Bobby: Come on, Madison. Your mom's awake but is just really out of it. She's in one of the Evaluation rooms. She's gonna be so so happy seeing you.

Andrita Andrita JCKane JCKane crumbelivable crumbelivable November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(Let me know when something WORTH my time happens, cuz I'm going dark from this rp for a bit, I need a break)

(Like for example a big event that could bring me back is a time skip about 5 months later or 6)

(5 or 6 Months later!? That'd skip A whole mess of the Gyms... Plus... If i remember right... Didn't i say not but a couple weeks or so ago that you'd be in charge of Pokemon contests? You could have placed one or two going on in the current city. I practically handed you the keys to doing so.)

(5 or 6 Months later!? That'd skip A whole mess of the Gyms... Plus... If i remember right... Didn't i say not but a couple weeks or so ago that you'd be in charge of Pokemon contests? You could have placed one or two going on in the current city. I practically handed you the keys to doing so.)

(Fine, if and when you want me to do one, let me know)

Gothitelle was ready to fight... But who was Jackson gonna send out for his pokemon of choice? Who did he have to battle with?

Gothitelle still pursued the Van and was itching to fight. It was either Gothitelle, Fearow... or Rayquaza for them to fight. So... either way... someone was gonna battle.

Blossom couldn't reach Macie as there was too much interference... so she sent a text over to her warning her of the situation.

Gothitelle however managed to corner Jackson and trap him inside a trick room. She was gonna use Telekinesis on him and force him to spill out everything about what Team Magma's planning to do. From the start to finish.

crumbelivable crumbelivable

crumbelivable crumbelivable JCKane JCKane Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Jackson's henchman slowly baked away from the Gothitelle as it approached him, harmful intent in its eyes. The henchman soon discovered he had run out of wall to back into. From the look on the Gothitelles face, it seemed like he was exactly where she wanted him. The Astral Pokemon listed an arm, and suddenly the henchman was struck with searing pain all throughout his body, but mainly his head. He quickly realised what was going on. He'd heard about Aqua torturers doing something similar to what the pokemon was doing now to extract information from prisoners. Now it seemed he was on the recieving end of one of these attacks. "PLEASE!" the henchman yelled "STOP! I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! JACKSON JUST BROUGH ME ALONG AS MUSCLE, ALL I KNOW IS THEY GOT IN A CAR AND LEFT! I SWEAR, THAT'S ALL THEY TOLD ME!"

Inside one of the Evaluation rooms...

Macie M. Lightfoot (205).jpg
Macie: *In a hospital bed; hooked up to An EKG machine and Hooked up to an I.V* Ugh... That battle was killer. Plus the part where Maya's gone missing and we have to find her. People after me because of my Voice and want to use it to awaken a Legendary. This is too much. *Looking at Gene* Gene, The thing i have been invited to tomorrow. Cancel it. Clearly... i'm gonna be here for a couple days for observation so... Unless they want to have it here... *Groan* I feel like crap.

Gene: *Nods* I'll make the calls right now.

Bobby: *Looking at Macie* Macie, take it easy. it's gonna be okay. It's gonna be fine.

Bobbie: So... Who's all gonna stay the night here?

Joanna: *Walking over to the side* I will. I don't mind. She's my roommate and Best friend after all.

Ridge: *Standing close to Macie and holding her hand* Honey... I'm also staying the night. I'm right here and i'm not gonna leave your side.

Jessie: They have a waiting room here that the rest of us can stay in for the night. When ever you need us... We'll be here.

Miranda Killgallen.jpg
Miranda: *To Macie* Yeah. You don't worry about anything but just resting that talented body and brain... You've been through more than enough tonight. Jessie and I'll be here for you no matter what.

Courtney Gripling (5).jpg
Courtney: We all will. *Nods*... *Looking around* Although... they could have given you better accommodations for a room. Probably a couple extra pillows. For cushion and comfort.

Macie: It's fine, Courtney. This will do for now. I'm not planning on staying here for a long visit anyway. But till i am let go from here... I'm stationed here... *Noticing Jessie and Miranda together* Jessie, You and Miranda are together?

Jessie: Yeah.

Macie: Since when?

Miranda: Since tonight. We kinda clicked at the After party. It was a chance encounter. He and I were dealing with a young girl who was clearly stealing food and then when we cornered her... she just made like she was only there to enjoy the party. But then suddenly... states that had to get back home. Weirdsville. But we just went to go and get something to well... Eat together. We just Clicked.

Macie: *Finding some solace of happy news* Well... I'm happy for you two. You two will be rather sweet for one another.

Ridge: *Seeing Madison standing close* Macie. I think a certain pretty girl is wanting to say hello. *Smiles*

Andrita Andrita crumbelivable crumbelivable Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf November Witch November Witch Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(If I'm going to make one, I need context and a reason for it to be made)

(How about this? A Contest of Strength. A Battle of skill. We can also or you can also maybe have it televised to the entire city. And to make it interesting... Have it where sometime during it... Team Magma infiltrates and makes off with trying to once again abduct Macie... but oh... there can be a bonus. They don't just take her... They take Madison, and Ridge... Plus Macie's parents. In one shot. One... Knocking them out...)

(How about this? A Contest of Strength. A Battle of skill. We can also or you can also maybe have it televised to the entire city. And to make it interesting... Have it where sometime during it... Team Magma infiltrates and makes off with trying to once again abduct Macie... but oh... there can be a bonus. They don't just take her... They take Madison, and Ridge... Plus Macie's parents. In one shot. One... Knocking them out...)

(No, I'm doing this my way)

Jackson's henchman slowly baked away from the Gothitelle as it approached him, harmful intent in its eyes. The henchman soon discovered he had run out of wall to back into. From the look on the Gothitelles face, it seemed like he was exactly where she wanted him. The Astral Pokemon listed an arm, and suddenly the henchman was struck with searing pain all throughout his body, but mainly his head. He quickly realised what was going on. He'd heard about Aqua torturers doing something similar to what the pokemon was doing now to extract information from prisoners. Now it seemed he was on the recieving end of one of these attacks. "PLEASE!" the henchman yelled "STOP! I SWEAR I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING! JACKSON JUST BROUGH ME ALONG AS MUSCLE, ALL I KNOW IS THEY GOT IN A CAR AND LEFT! I SWEAR, THAT'S ALL THEY TOLD ME!"

Gothitelle had then used Telepathy again but to that time speak to him telepathically...

Gothitelle: *Speaking into the grunt's head* You are involved with a dangerous game. One that you're gonna lose and you don't see it. Magma... They're after the cause for awakening the Legendary of the land, Groudon. They are stopping at nothing to attain the Rising Star's voice as they believe she is the key to call out to it and awaken it from its slumber. You don't have a clue as to the devastation it will wrought in its wake if it awakens. The planet's water source will be in jeopardy as it will spell disaster. For all creatures of the sea. You need to consider the path you're taking and consider it well... It's only gonna be a means for an end if you continue down the path. You don't believe it... Then allow for me to show you... By OPENING YOUR MIND! *Sending a blast of Future Sight at the Grunt*

Gothitelle telepathically filled the mind of the Grunt with pictures of the devastation and global dangers that are imminent to take center stage...

Gothitelle: *Speaking* That's what's gonna happen. All of it. If you persist in going down this path.

crumbelivable crumbelivable Andrita Andrita Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back