• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
View attachment 416908
In Benton, Illinois...

Cherry was already hanging out at the park and she was just enjoying a smoke while watching her pokemon play. She didn't look for any means to battle. However as she was sitting there and relaxing...

kevin-spears-jpg.412392

Kevin: *Walking over* Hey Cherry. Some hell of a wake-up call we had.

lionel-olivers-jpg.412394

Lionel: Yeah. *Sighs* What gives?

Cherry: Nothing. I just needed some time away from everyone. To clear my conscience a bit. I had some things to figure out... Plus i was having Nicotine withdrawals. It was getting bad.

Kevin: Let us guess... You're now with two fresh packs of Cigarettes... aren't you?

Cherry: Yeah. I am. I'm letting my pokemon out for a little bit to get some good fresh air.

Lionel: Any trainers come by you yet?

Cherry: *Scoffs* Does it look like someone had come to me yet?

It was as they were Talking that a couple of girls came Towards them...

View attachment 416926View attachment 416930

Cherry: *With a little raised suspicion* Who're you?

Jenny: I'm Jenny Goodman. This is my battle pal Krissy Caine.

@Leslie Blake Burke Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @National @Marumatsu @Lois Foutley F fusionjoker November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Leslie and her group then made it to the park when suddenly they came upon a group of trainers...

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke (181).jpg
Leslie: *Looking at the group* Who're you guys?

Jewel Smoky Rhapsody (3).jpg
Jewel: Are you here looking to battle some trainers?

Blossom L. Burke: There're not many trainers here from the looks of it. *Looking around the park* Seems rather bare or quiet.

Jenny Goodman (2).jpgKrissy Caine.jpg
Jenny: Well... There's us. We'll battle you all.

Krissy: Come on. Bring out your best ones. We can have a battle... Right here. 2 Pokemon a piece... On each side.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke (183).jpg
Leslie: *Scoffs in disbelief* You're two are kidding, right? You want to battle... us? Little girl... Do you even know who you happen to be speaking to right now?

Krissy: No. Who?

Blossom L. Burke: We're the daughters and Sons of the Champion of the Pokemon League of Kanto, Johto, And a rising U.S Champ. Blossom C. Burke. That's who.

Jenny: Really? *stunned* That's really Cool. We'd love to battle against you.

Jewel: *Nods* Okay... But don't say we didn't warn you...

Leslie: Very well... Let's do this then... Two Pokemon a piece, No time-limit... Minimal items and no time-outs. The first ones to have both of their pokemon faint and are unable to battle... Loses.

Krissy: Agreed.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Last edited by a moderator:
Clemence shrugged in answer as she was asked what she was interested in. She truthfully could not answer that question. But then something hit her, not literally of course, and she fumbled in her pocket, pulling out a picture of a...

hqdefault.jpg

Clemence shook her head. The picture had been torn out of Pokemon Monthly, a magazine she'd brought home one day. It was the only picture she managed to save and for that reason she had wanted something like it but didn't have the means or the permission or knowledge to go out and look for it. Since then she had given up and only looked at it when she was asleep.

Issac hadn’t been paying attention to the whole loudred situation, instead he was looking at his fetchinder’s status. It was then he saw the image of an Absol in Clemence’s hands. “Hey that’s an Absol, they say if one appears before you it means that a natural disaster will soon follow.”
F fusionjoker

Last edited:
Issac hadn’t been paying attention to the whole loudred situation, instead he was looking at his fetchinder’s status. It was then he saw the image of an Absol in Clemence’s hands. “Hey that’s an Absol, they say if one appears before you it means...” he was stopped when he heard something land in front of the group, it was an Absol. “...that a natural disaster is about to happen... crap.” He finished as the disaster Pokémon stared the group down, not even budging an inch.
F fusionjoker

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

(Edit please... Absol doesn't appear yet. Not till they head down south from Concordia.)

Frank looked back at Issac and grinned. Something about what was said of the Pokemon Absol struck his attention...

Frank Holden (125).jpg
Frank: How strange that you know this. We've never seen one. Are you certain that this Absol is the trigger for these natural catastrophe's that threaten the land? *Curious*

Clemence turned her head towards the one boy with strange fox or wolf looking animal. She nodded slowly and put the picture away at hearing it was something called an Absol.

Issac looked at Frank and shook his head. “No, it’s not what causes them. It’s the warning.” He stated pointing to its horn. “It’s horn is what allows it to sense when these disasters are approaching.” he explained as he suddenly felt uneasy. “Honestly, I hope we don’t run into one. If it attacks us it could do some serious damage considering the Pokémon I see you have.” He stated as Shade’s pokeball shook violently. “Yea Yea I hear ya, last time we encountered one you and Scorpio were mowed down. And that was before Kira and Jack were added to the team, mainly due to the high defense of the Aron line, catching a trapinch was an unhappy accident.”
F fusionjoker Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Issac looked at Frank and shook his head. “No, it’s not what causes them. It’s the warning.” He stated pointing to its horn. “It’s horn is what allows it to sense when these disasters are approaching.” he explained as he suddenly felt uneasy. “Honestly, I hope we don’t run into one. If it attacks us it could do some serious damage considering the Pokémon I see you have.” He stated as Shade’s pokeball shook violently. “Yea Yea I hear ya, last time we encountered one you and Scorpio were mowed down. And that was before Kira and Jack were added to the team, mainly due to the high defense of the Aron line, catching a trapinch was an unhappy accident.”
F fusionjoker Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Frank Holden (67).jpg
Frank: *To Issac* You mean to say that you've went up against one and faced one? *Pondering* Hmm... If one like that... is said to be that dangerous... We might need to recon some defense.

But as they were talking...

A tour bus came up from behind them and lead the way... It was the Empire of the Hearts tourbus.

Roger Densworth.jpg Jeremiah Brown.jpgKen Olivers.jpg Paulie Wellington.jpg Forest Winters.jpgPaul Harmon.jpg Gene Douglas.jpg Ian Gavins.jpg Zoey Tina Rhapsody-Trent (155).jpg

Zoey: *From the P.A on the Bus* Hey guys... Follow us. We're on our way to Concordia, Missouri ourselves. We'll get you there in no time. Just be careful for wild Foongus. They may look friendly... But can be deadly if it sprays off some of it's poison powder.

Joanna: no problem. We'll keep an eye out. Thanks Empress.

Zoey: Anytime Joanna.

They press on and make their way to Concordia. It took them at least an hour and by time they got there... They had to make a pitstop and recharge up on the fuel...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker @Lois Foutley

Leslie and her group then made it to the park when suddenly they came upon a group of trainers...

View attachment 417357
Leslie: *Looking at the group* Who're you guys?

View attachment 417358
Jewel: Are you here looking to battle some trainers?

Blossom L. Burke: There're not many trainers here from the looks of it. *Looking around the park* Seems rather bare or quiet.

View attachment 417376View attachment 417378
Jenny: Well... There's us. We'll battle you all.

Krissy: Come on. Bring out your best ones. We can have a battle... Right here. 2 Pokemon a piece... On each side.

View attachment 417380
Leslie: *Scoffs in disbelief* You're two are kidding, right? You want to battle... us? Little girl... Do you even know who you happen to be speaking to right now?

Krissy: No. Who?

Blossom L. Burke: We're the daughters and Sons of the Champion of the Pokemon League of Kanto, Johto, And a rising U.S Champ. Blossom C. Burke. That's who.

Jenny: Really? *stunned* That's really Cool. We'd love to battle against you.

Jewel: *Nods* Okay... But don't say we didn't warn you...

Leslie: Very well... Let's do this then... Two Pokemon a piece, No time-limit... Minimal items and no time-outs. The first ones to have both of their pokemon faint and are unable to battle... Loses.

Krissy: Agreed.

cherry-ipkiss-2-jpg.416908

Cherry: *Calling out her two Pokemon* Mudkip, Cubone... I summon you!

Kevin: *Calling out his two pokemon* Machop, Drowzee... Time to show up before me!

Lionel: *Calling out his two pokemon* Pansage, Pansear... It's go time!

Jenny: *Calling out their two pokemon* Jolteon, Flareon...

Krissy: We choose you!

Now it was Leslie's Turn to call out her two...

@Leslie Blake Burke

cherry-ipkiss-2-jpg.416908

Cherry: *Calling out her two Pokemon* Mudkip, Cubone... I summon you!

Kevin: *Calling out his two pokemon* Machop, Drowzee... Time to show up before me!

Lionel: *Calling out his two pokemon* Pansage, Pansear... It's go time!

Jenny: *Calling out their two pokemon* Jolteon, Flareon...

Krissy: We choose you!

Now it was Leslie's Turn to call out her two...

@Leslie Blake Burke

Leslie: *Calling out her two pokemon* Jigglypuff and Fearow... I choose you now!

Blossom L. Burke: *Calling out her Two Pokemon* Tentacool, Seviper... Come out!

As soon as all the pokemon were out and ready for battle... Leslie kicked it off with her two... The Pokemon Battle was now on. What came from this battle was more of a surprise... which would be found out...

Leslie: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff, Use Hyper Voice then Double Edge on Jolteon Followed by Wake-up Slap. Fearow, Use Tri-attack on Jolteon Followed by Aerial Ace!

Blossom L. Rhapsody: *Commanding her pokemon* Tentacool, Use Sludge wave on Flareon followed by Muddy Water! Let's show these two that we're ones who're not to be reckoned with. Seviper, use Poison tail on Flareon followed by Poison Fang!

Leslie: *Calling out her two pokemon* Jigglypuff and Fearow... I choose you now!

Blossom L. Burke: *Calling out her Two Pokemon* Tentacool, Seviper... Come out!

As soon as all the pokemon were out and ready for battle... Leslie kicked it off with her two... The Pokemon Battle was now on. What came from this battle was more of a surprise... which would be found out...

Leslie: *Commanding her pokemon* Jigglypuff, Use Hyper Voice then Double Edge on Jolteon Followed by Wake-up Slap. Fearow, Use Tri-attack on Jolteon Followed by Aerial Ace!

Blossom L. Rhapsody: *Commanding her pokemon* Tentacool, Use Sludge wave on Flareon followed by Muddy Water! Let's show these two that we're ones who're not to be reckoned with. Seviper, use Poison tail on Flareon followed by Poison Fang!

Cherry: *Commanding her Pokemon* Mudkip, Use Take down...on Jolteon followed by Hydro Pump. Cubone, Use Bone Club followed by Bonemerang on Flareon.

Lionel: *Commanding his pokemon* Pansage, Use Energy Ball on Flareon followed by Leaf Storm... Pansear, use Fire Punch on Jolteon followed by Fire Blast.

Kevin: *Commanding his pokemon* Machop, Cross Chop and then Dynamic Punch on Jolteon! Drowzee, Use Psychic and then Psyshock on Flareon!

The Battle started and the battle was gonna heat up before much time elapsed. Cherry and her group... Leslie and her group were all assaulting the Pokemon that were called out by the two girls who had challenged them. However... It wasn't gonna seem like that as it pressed on. It was gonna shift to where it was a free for all... Playing against their strengths and their weaknesses. All of them...

@Leslie Blake Burke MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

"What a Fungoose?" asked Garret.

Clemence listened as the man and boy with the dark fox or wolf animal spoke about the Absol some more. The more they talked, the more she wanted one. They followed them to Concordia.

Silver let out a soft yawn as she sat up straight in her chair, having finally finished reading the files she found in the library archives. She stood up, gesturing to Mismagius to get ready to leave; she walked into the small backroom and with the help of the ghost type Pokémon, put the files away before walking out and to the clerk. She handed her the key to the archives, thanking her before walking out of the library, hoping to find a nearby pokecenter to eat a late lunch. Mismagius perked up suddenly, looking around, to which Silver immediately noticed. “What is it?” She asked, before the Pokémon let out a noise in reply and floating off in a random direction. The blonde haired female let out a sigh, ‘so much for food,’ she thought bitterly before following after her companion.

"What a Fungoose?" asked Garret.

Clemence listened as the man and boy with the dark fox or wolf animal spoke about the Absol some more. The more they talked, the more she wanted one. They followed them to Concordia.

Macie suddenly looked up the info on what Foongus were on the pokedex and seconds later...

Pokedex: Foongus-The Mushroom Pokemon-- It lures people in with its Poké Ball pattern, then releases poison spores. Why it resembles a Poké Ball is unknown.

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: Does that answer what you're asking? We hope it helps.

Joanna Barlow (216).jpg
Joanna: I need to think... *Walking off to the other side of the Gas station and thinking about some things*

Ridge Mercer (57).jpg
Ridge: *Confused* What's up with Joanna?

Gaby Sun Mercer..jpg
Gaby: Is she okay?

Jordan: *Nods* Yeah. She's fine. She's just taking the loss of our parents pretty hard. You see, Joanna Emancipated from the family 3-4 years ago and it wasn't on the greatest of outcomes. It wasn't a great term as to why she left. So... she's just taking it a bit harder than normal as she... She never got a chance to say goodbye. That opportunity was stolen from her.

Frank: ...

Ridge: Oooh!

F fusionjoker Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley

Cherry: *Commanding her Pokemon* Mudkip, Use Take down...on Jolteon followed by Hydro Pump. Cubone, Use Bone Club followed by Bonemerang on Flareon.

Lionel: *Commanding his pokemon* Pansage, Use Energy Ball on Flareon followed by Leaf Storm... Pansear, use Fire Punch on Jolteon followed by Fire Blast.

Kevin: *Commanding his pokemon* Machop, Cross Chop and then Dynamic Punch on Jolteon! Drowzee, Use Psychic and then Psyshock on Flareon!

The Battle started and the battle was gonna heat up before much time elapsed. Cherry and her group... Leslie and her group were all assaulting the Pokemon that were called out by the two girls who had challenged them. However... It wasn't gonna seem like that as it pressed on. It was gonna shift to where it was a free for all... Playing against their strengths and their weaknesses. All of them...

Leslie's used Tri-attack on the Challenger and it knocked their pokemon out. Their Flareon was super Vulnerable to the Ice part of the Tri-Attack. It took it out and left Jolteon to do all the work. It nearly took out Blossom L.'s Tentacool and Seviper. But they held on for as long as they could. It was becoming a free for all till...

Kristi Plunder.jpgMolly Christie Luthor.jpgBrenda Jonas.jpg

3 more girls came and challenged them. Kristi Plunder challenged with a Zorua and a Woobat. Molly Christie Luthor challenged with a Gurrdurr and a Vullaby. Brenda Jones Challenged with an Inkay and Bergmite. The pokemon all battled and crossed one another with multiple attacks. Jigglypuff used Hyper Voice and Uproar. It brought down some of the Flying pokemon... Putting it down rough as it opened up more attacks. Fearow used Aerial Ace on the opponents pokemon... leaving a mark.

Leslie's used Tri-attack on the Challenger and it knocked their pokemon out. Their Flareon was super Vulnerable to the Ice part of the Tri-Attack. It took it out and left Jolteon to do all the work. It nearly took out Blossom L.'s Tentacool and Seviper. But they held on for as long as they could. It was becoming a free for all till...

View attachment 418208View attachment 418211View attachment 418221

3 more girls came and challenged them. Kristi Plunder challenged with a Zorua and a Woobat. Molly Christie Luthor challenged with a Gurrdurr and a Vullaby. Brenda Jones Challenged with an Inkay and Bergmite. The pokemon all battled and crossed one another with multiple attacks. Jigglypuff used Hyper Voice and Uproar. It brought down some of the Flying pokemon... Putting it down rough as it opened up more attacks. Fearow used Aerial Ace on the opponents pokemon... leaving a mark.

Cherry had her Mudkip battle with the strongest water attacks and with status moves. Sleep talk, Growl, Swagger... Whatever to get ahead. With the battling that went on... It was with enough battle experience where Cherry's Mudkip... EVOLVED! It grew into Marshtomp. And Her Cubone... Became Marowak... But not just a normal Marowak... But an Alolan Marowak.

Kevin: An Alolan Marowak?! Cherry... h-h-h-h-how were you able to get one like that?

Cherry: I don't know. It was in Odessa, Missouri where i was... before you two guys and I Met. I was just battling some trainers when all of a sudden as i was about to advance out of town... this Cubone came out of nowhere. It just came at me like it wanted me to just... battle it. It just wanted to look for some fight and so... i gave it what it wanted. I didn't want to hurt the poor thing. I didn't want to do much harm to it. But it just was itching for a fight. I used my Excadrill who was my Drillbur back then. The Cubone fought till it passed out from exhaustion. It fainted and i captured it. It was... a lucky chance for me. I almost didn't get the shot in capturing one.

Pansage and Pansear went after Vullaby and Woobat. Defeated them and then went after Gurdurr and Bergmite. Machop nailed Zorua and inkay. Pummeling them all. By time the battle was done... Two pokemon were Evolved and 3 more were close to the point where Evolution was imminent...

Macie suddenly looked up the info on what Foongus were on the pokedex and seconds later...

Pokedex: Foongus-The Mushroom Pokemon-- It lures people in with its Poké Ball pattern, then releases poison spores. Why it resembles a Poké Ball is unknown.

View attachment 418097
Jordan: Does that answer what you're asking? We hope it helps.

View attachment 418098
Joanna: I need to think... *Walking off to the other side of the Gas station and thinking about some things*

View attachment 418099
Ridge: *Confused* What's up with Joanna?

View attachment 418100
Gaby: Is she okay?

Jordan: *Nods* Yeah. She's fine. She's just taking the loss of our parents pretty hard. You see, Joanna Emancipated from the family 3-4 years ago and it wasn't on the greatest of outcomes. It wasn't a great term as to why she left. So... she's just taking it a bit harder than normal as she... She never got a chance to say goodbye. That opportunity was stolen from her.

Frank: ...

Ridge: Oooh!

F fusionjoker Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley

Lois got out of her car after stopping beside one of the gas pumps and went inside to pay for the gas for her car. It only took a moment before she was done and with a full tank of fuel in her car.

Lois Foutley (17).jpg
Lois: Okay... So. Where to now? It's gonna be a long ride there... wherever the next stop is. It's gonna be hours before we reach the next place. We should consider on stocking on some snacks to go for the road and drinks. *Looking around and feeling the sunlight* From the feel of things, i think that we're gonna need to get some sun visors or something so the isn't in our eyes.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Silver leaned against a nearby building, panting softly, she had been chasing after Mismagius for a solid ten minutes. She looked up as she heard voices and stood up straight, curious of the commotion. She walked towards it and into a nearby park, where Mismagius was waiting for her. She gave the Pokémon a glare before a light from the other direction caused her to turn her head; her eyes widened as she watched a Cubone evolve, but the strange thing was, it was the Alolan variant of Marowak. “An Alolan Marowak?! Cherry... h-h-h-h-how were you able to get one like that?” “I don't know. It was in Odessa, Missouri where i was... before you two guys and I Met. I was just battling some trainers when all of a sudden as i was about to advance out of town... this Cubone came out of nowhere. It just came at me like it wanted me to just... battle it. It just wanted to look for some fight and so... i gave it what it wanted. I didn't want to hurt the poor thing. I didn't want to do much harm to it. But it just was itching for a fight. I used my Excadrill who was my Drillbur back then. The Cubone fought till it passed out from exhaustion. It fainted and i captured it. It was... a lucky chance for me. I almost didn't get the shot in capturing one.” She couldn’t help but overhear and slowly approached them, “My guess would be that the Cubone you captured has a majority of its family in the Alola region. That could be why it evolved into that form,” she explained.

Silver leaned against a nearby building, panting softly, she had been chasing after Mismagius for a solid ten minutes. She looked up as she heard voices and stood up straight, curious of the commotion. She walked towards it and into a nearby park, where Mismagius was waiting for her. She gave the Pokémon a glare before a light from the other direction caused her to turn her head; her eyes widened as she watched a Cubone evolve, but the strange thing was, it was the Alolan variant of Marowak. “An Alolan Marowak?! Cherry... h-h-h-h-how were you able to get one like that?” “I don't know. It was in Odessa, Missouri where i was... before you two guys and I Met. I was just battling some trainers when all of a sudden as i was about to advance out of town... this Cubone came out of nowhere. It just came at me like it wanted me to just... battle it. It just wanted to look for some fight and so... i gave it what it wanted. I didn't want to hurt the poor thing. I didn't want to do much harm to it. But it just was itching for a fight. I used my Excadrill who was my Drillbur back then. The Cubone fought till it passed out from exhaustion. It fainted and i captured it. It was... a lucky chance for me. I almost didn't get the shot in capturing one.” She couldn’t help but overhear and slowly approached them, “My guess would be that the Cubone you captured has a majority of its family in the Alola region. That could be why it evolved into that form,” she explained.

Cherry then turned to see a young teen girl walking over. She didn't even know who she was... But listened to her opinion and made as like she accepted it. Knowing it to be a likely theory...

Cherry Ipkiss (3).jpg
Cherry: *Pauses while grinning* You might be... right. Although i never been to the Alolan Region. I'm from Metropolis, Kansas. But... Not that i'm ungrateful to what you were telling me... or us. But, uh... who are you?

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Silver felt her cheeks heat up lightly from embarrassment, “Sorry, I wasn’t meaning to eavesdrop or anything. My name is Silver, and this is my partner, Mismagius,” She started, gesturing to the Pokémon that appeared at her side, “I’m a historical Pokémon professor, or well I’m working to become one. I’ve been traveling to the different regions researching the history and myths surrounding the legendary Pokémon that belong to each region.”

Silver felt her cheeks heat up lightly from embarrassment, “Sorry, I wasn’t meaning to eavesdrop or anything. My name is Silver, and this is my partner, Mismagius,” She started, gesturing to the Pokémon that appeared at her side, “I’m a historical Pokémon professor, or well I’m working to become one. I’ve been traveling to the different regions researching the history and myths surrounding the legendary Pokémon that belong to each region.”

Cherry: *Suddenly lighting up a smoke as she tries to catch the rest of her calm from the current battle* It's okay. It's fine. You're curious and there's no fault in that. It's nice to meet you, Silver. I'm Cherry Ipkiss. Part-time malt-shop Singer, Full time Pokemon trainer. These two guys are my travel companions. Kevin Spears and Lionel Oliver.

Kevin: 'Sup.

Lionel: Howdy.

Cherry: These two girls that challenged us first round are Jenny Goodman and Krissy Caine.

Cherry: *Suddenly lighting up a smoke as she tries to catch the rest of her calm from the current battle* It's okay. It's fine. You're curious and there's no fault in that. It's nice to meet you, Silver. I'm Cherry Ipkiss. Part-time malt-shop Singer, Full time Pokemon trainer. These two guys are my travel companions. Kevin Spears and Lionel Oliver.

Kevin: 'Sup.

Lionel: Howdy.

Cherry: These two girls that challenged us first round are Jenny Goodman and Krissy Caine.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke (180).jpg
Leslie: *Looking at Silver* Where're you heading to next?

Jewel: You heading to Columbus Ohio too?

Blossom Jr.: We wouldn't mind if you came along. We're the offspring to the Champ Blossom C. Burke. She's someone we have to live up to. I'm Blossom L. Burke. The leader of this group is Leslie B. Burke. Our older sister that's with us is Jewel S. Burke. Then there's our brothers... Randolph and Sonny Burke.

Randolph: *Smiles* Hey there.

Sonny: Nice to meet you, Silver.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

Silver put on a surprised expression, no one had ever talked to her like this aside from her parents and the professors she had worked with. She looked to Mismagius who nodded, reassuring her that she was fine with it before turning her attention to the group in front of her. “Well if it isn’t too much trouble for me to tag along,” she replied, her surprise morphing into one of happiness. It would be nice to have people to talk to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back