• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lois got out of her car after stopping beside one of the gas pumps and went inside to pay for the gas for her car. It only took a moment before she was done and with a full tank of fuel in her car.

View attachment 418294
Lois: Okay... So. Where to now? It's gonna be a long ride there... wherever the next stop is. It's gonna be hours before we reach the next place. We should consider on stocking on some snacks to go for the road and drinks. *Looking around and feeling the sunlight* From the feel of things, i think that we're gonna need to get some sun visors or something so the sun isn't in our eyes.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Harmony Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: *Sighs; Walking over to Lois* Lois... Could we have a word... in private?

Jessie Rogers.jpg
Jessie: Jordan, Are you okay? Is everything alright?

Jordan: Yeah. It's fine. Really, Jessie. Everything is just fine. It's nothing bad.

Ridge Mercer (38).jpg
Ridge: We're gonna need to head off towards the next town. Time is short.

Macie Melody Lightfoot (49).jpg
Macie: We have to get to the first Gym. It's been long enough for us to be on the trip. We're behind. *Sighs* But it's giving us alot to look forward to.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley F fusionjoker

View attachment 418767
Jordan: *Sighs; Walking over to Lois* Lois... Could we have a word... in private?

View attachment 418768

Jordan: Yeah. It's fine. Really, Jessie. Everything is just fine. It's nothing bad.

View attachment 418770

View attachment 418777
Macie: We have to get to the first Gym. It's been long enough for us to be on the trip. We're behind. *Sighs* But it's giving us alot to look forward to.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley F fusionjoker

Charlotte just watched Jordan curiously

(Btw I'm working atm so can't think of much)

Silver put on a surprised expression, no one had ever talked to her like this aside from her parents and the professors she had worked with. She looked to Mismagius who nodded, reassuring her that she was fine with it before turning her attention to the group in front of her. “Well if it isn’t too much trouble for me to tag along,” she replied, her surprise morphing into one of happiness. It would be nice to have people to talk to.

Leslie: It wouldn't be so bad. Just know that Jewel and I... Plus Cherry happen to smoke.

Jewel: *To Silver* Where're you from anyway? Far? Somewhere... tropical maybe.

Blossom Jr.: There's a lot of traveling to get done as we're on foot and we have no means of alternative transportation.

Randolph: We're on to Columbus, Ohio... right?

Leslie: Yes we are.

Jenny G.: Can we come along with you guys?

Krissy: We don't want to stay in this town. It's become too dull.

Leslie: Sure... Come on.

It was then as before anything more were to come by them... Off they went making their way back on the road... but now on the path to Columbus, Ohio.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

View attachment 418767

View attachment 418768

View attachment 418770

View attachment 418777

Lois Foutley (6).jpg
Lois: *Looking at Jordan* What seems to be bugging you, Jordan?

Lois was somehow wondering what was eatin' at Jordan as she saw that Jordan was coming to her and asking on speaking in private. She didn't know what he as asking or what would be on his mind... However she couldn't just be Admissible about it.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf F fusionjoker

Leslie: It wouldn't be so bad. Just know that Jewel and I... Plus Cherry happen to smoke.

Jewel: *To Silver* Where're you from anyway? Far? Somewhere... tropical maybe.

Blossom Jr.: There's a lot of traveling to get done as we're on foot and we have no means of alternative transportation.

Randolph: We're on to Columbus, Ohio... right?

Leslie: Yes we are.

Jenny G.: Can we come along with you guys?

Krissy: We don't want to stay in this town. It's become too dull.

Leslie: Sure... Come on.

It was then as before anything more were to come by them... Off they went making their way back on the road... but now on the path to Columbus, Ohio.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius
As the group made their way Silver began to answer the questions she had been asked. She explained how she was from the Hoenn region and how she had been traveling to the different regions . Mismagius stayed close to her, wary of the new group of strangers, still not quite use to it not being just her and her trainer.

View attachment 418789
Lois: *Looking at Jordan* What seems to be bugging you, Jordan?

Lois was somehow wondering what was eatin' at Jordan as she saw that Jordan was coming to her and asking on speaking in private. She didn't know what he as asking or what would be on his mind... However she couldn't just be Admissible about it.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf F fusionjoker

Over to the side by the far end of the building out from reach of other's hearing...

Jordan was with a very heavy topic on his mind and he knew that it was something which could maybe make things entirely awkward between him and his sister plus with Lois. He didn't know what to really do to ensure that he and Joanna would be well cared for. He had to make some choices and at that point was gonna do what ever he believed to be the right move. He started off the conversation and got to what he had to tell her...

Jordan: Lois, I know that this is asking for alot... But what i'm about to ask you... it's not easy for me and it will be a bit conflicting to my sister Joanna.

Lois: What seems to be on your mind, Jordan? You seem to not want to bring it up with the others hearing of it. Must be something personal.

Jordan: It is. Uh... *Sighs* My sister and I are orphans.

Lois: Orphans?!

Jordan: Yeah. We're orphans.

Lois Foutley (9).jpg
Lois: How come you're orphans? Don't you two have parents?

Jordan: We do... Or... we did. You see, Lois... Our parents were Murdered by an Evil Team known as Team Spectrum. Or Team Cipher. A allied member of that team came and murdered our mother and father and Joanna... she feels really shitty over it as she never had a chance to say goodbye. Around that time... She was back in Metropolis... and to your surprise... Macie was also in Metropolis. As you'd found out.

Lois: good heavens... Murdered?! Then if that's the case... You two should be in protective custody. The one who murdered your folks... back in...

Jordan: Long Beach, California.

Lois: Long Beach. The one who did it... could likely come after you and your sister.

Jordan: Not really. Plus... She and I have our parents pokemon. A Pidgeot and a Hitmonchan. There's some protection. But... Here's the thing. Joanna and I are gonna need a parent figure. There's no question about that. Frank's stepped up to be like a guardian and protector as he has been for Joanna and Macie. Plus recently... one for me. But we got to get practical here... Joanna and I need a mother figure. We need a mom and dad. So...

Lois: You're asking me to be like... a Mother to you and Joanna?

Jordan: If you wouldn't mind. I know... it's kinda like i'm asking alot... But when you really happen to think about it... It's more like an honor. For a couple of Orphans to just come to someone... like for example... you.

Lois: I wouldn't mind it. I'd be happy to do it. However i got to ask... What would your sister Joanna think about that?

Jordan: What wouldn't she think about it, Lois? I mean... What the heck do you expect her to think about the whole idea? She left her family for 3-4 years... 3 to 4 years and it was partly my fault that she did as i once betrayed her. I had to live with that and i still do. But i am trying to make things all right again. I am just trying to look out for her as i should... She's my sister and my blood. She and I are all we got in the Barlow family. All we got. We don't have any one else as they'd all written us off for dead. Joanna feels still like shit because she never got a chance to say goodbye to our parents. She blames herself for leaving like she had and not sticking it out. I try to assure her that it wasn't her fault... that there were multiple other factors that all played its part in what happened to our mom and dad. But she still... STILL blames herself. She'll never forgive herself.

Lois: The poor girl... Well we should fix that. You two can be my adoptive kids. Of course that once all this is over... I'll likely have to insist that you and Joanna make a choice of staying in Metropolis... or coming to live with me and my biological kids Ginger and Carl.

Jordan: Or maybe you coming to move to Metropolis as well. Along with the two kids.

Lois: It would be an idea. But Jordan... I got a Career as a Nurse back in my neck of the woods. I can't just up and leave that. Not without a request for a transfer and then asking them to send all records of my work history and career jacket to Metropolis... to their hospital. It'd be like going awol.

Jordan: I know. But at least think about it.

Lois: okay. I'll think about it, Kiddo. I'll think about it.

But while they were talking...

Back with the others...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: *Curious* What do you think they're talking about?

Ridge Mercer (29).jpg
Ridge: I don't know, Macie. I really don't know. But it doesn't seem serious.

Gaby: Maybe... it's a personal thing.

Zod: Whatever it is... I don't suggest we push it. If Jordan happens to let it out... it's gotta be his call.

Jessie: I agree.

But a Moment later when Jordan and Lois finally returned back from the other side of the building...

Joanna was also back by that time. But she was with something on her mind. So for a moment... wasn't saying much.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

As the group made their way Silver began to answer the questions she had been asked. She explained how she was from the Hoenn region and how she had been traveling to the different regions . Mismagius stayed close to her, wary of the new group of strangers, still not quite use to it not being just her and her trainer.

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke (109).jpg
Leslie: *Grins* Sounds as if you've been around the world in some sense. Seeing a lot of the regions and what they're like. You wouldn't know about any strong fire type pokemon... would you? You know... from the other regions?

Jewel: Maybe there's mention of some good Ice type pokemon and or Electric type... Strong ones. Would do you think, Silver?

They were finally making some good time and as they were walking... they barely noticed that they were truly making some distance behind them...

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Silver thought for a moment, “Well, I’ve seen several different powerful fire type Pokémon, but if I had to say, I’d pick Charizard,” she replied. “In battle, it has to be one of the most versatile Pokémon I’ve seen. With it’s two possible mega-evolutions, it can be a great mix between a physical attacker or a special attacker,” she explained before thinking of an answer to Jewel. “Well for electric, I’d have to go with Magnezone. I quite like this Pokémon; it serves as a perfect counter to Skarmory and other steel types thanks to its ability Magnet Pull keeping them from escaping battle, not to mention Charge Beam will cause it’s high special attack stat to skyrocket. For ice types, I’d have to go with Weavile; it’s pretty much the best for being able to hit any target with at least neutral damage.”

Over to the side by the far end of the building out from reach of other's hearing...

Jordan was with a very heavy topic on his mind and he knew that it was something which could maybe make things entirely awkward between him and his sister plus with Lois. He didn't know what to really do to ensure that he and Joanna would be well cared for. He had to make some choices and at that point was gonna do what ever he believed to be the right move. He started off the conversation and got to what he had to tell her...

Jordan: Lois, I know that this is asking for alot... But what i'm about to ask you... it's not easy for me and it will be a bit conflicting to my sister Joanna.

Lois: What seems to be on your mind, Jordan? You seem to not want to bring it up with the others hearing of it. Must be something personal.

Jordan: It is. Uh... *Sighs* My sister and I are orphans.

Lois: Orphans?!

Jordan: Yeah. We're orphans.

View attachment 419036
Lois: How come you're orphans? Don't you two have parents?

Jordan: We do... Or... we did. You see, Lois... Our parents were Murdered by an Evil Team known as Team Spectrum. Or Team Cipher. A allied member of that team came and murdered our mother and father and Joanna... she feels really shitty over it as she never had a chance to say goodbye. Around that time... She was back in Metropolis... and to your surprise... Macie was also in Metropolis. As you'd found out.

Lois: good heavens... Murdered?! Then if that's the case... You two should be in protective custody. The one who murdered your folks... back in...

Jordan: Long Beach, California.

Lois: Long Beach. The one who did it... could likely come after you and your sister.

Jordan: Not really. Plus... She and I have our parents pokemon. A Pidgeot and a Hitmonchan. There's some protection. But... Here's the thing. Joanna and I are gonna need a parent figure. There's no question about that. Frank's stepped up to be like a guardian and protector as he has been for Joanna and Macie. Plus recently... one for me. But we got to get practical here... Joanna and I need a mother figure. We need a mom and dad. So...

Lois: You're asking me to be like... a Mother to you and Joanna?

Jordan: If you wouldn't mind. I know... it's kinda like i'm asking alot... But when you really happen to think about it... It's more like an honor. For a couple of Orphans to just come to someone... like for example... you.

Lois: I wouldn't mind it. I'd be happy to do it. However i got to ask... What would your sister Joanna think about that?

Jordan: What wouldn't she think about it, Lois? I mean... What the heck do you expect her to think about the whole idea? She left her family for 3-4 years... 3 to 4 years and it was partly my fault that she did as i once betrayed her. I had to live with that and i still do. But i am trying to make things all right again. I am just trying to look out for her as i should... She's my sister and my blood. She and I are all we got in the Barlow family. All we got. We don't have any one else as they'd all written us off for dead. Joanna feels still like shit because she never got a chance to say goodbye to our parents. She blames herself for leaving like she had and not sticking it out. I try to assure her that it wasn't her fault... that there were multiple other factors that all played its part in what happened to our mom and dad. But she still... STILL blames herself. She'll never forgive herself.

Lois: The poor girl... Well we should fix that. You two can be my adoptive kids. Of course that once all this is over... I'll likely have to insist that you and Joanna make a choice of staying in Metropolis... or coming to live with me and my biological kids Ginger and Carl.

Jordan: Or maybe you coming to move to Metropolis as well. Along with the two kids.

Lois: It would be an idea. But Jordan... I got a Career as a Nurse back in my neck of the woods. I can't just up and leave that. Not without a request for a transfer and then asking them to send all records of my work history and career jacket to Metropolis... to their hospital. It'd be like going awol.

Jordan: I know. But at least think about it.

Lois: okay. I'll think about it, Kiddo. I'll think about it.

But while they were talking...

Back with the others...

View attachment 419037
Macie: *Curious* What do you think they're talking about?

View attachment 419034
Ridge: I don't know, Macie. I really don't know. But it doesn't seem serious.

Gaby: Maybe... it's a personal thing.

Zod: Whatever it is... I don't suggest we push it. If Jordan happens to let it out... it's gotta be his call.

Jessie: I agree.

But a Moment later when Jordan and Lois finally returned back from the other side of the building...

Joanna was also back by that time. But she was with something on her mind. So for a moment... wasn't saying much.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine F fusionjoker Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley

Charlotte pulled out her device and summoned a pokeball and tossed out a tyranitar (yes I know its not one of her main Pokemon, I just used it to give myself something to do)

"Alright Alexander be a good boy and sit for me" Charlotte smiled as the tyranitar did what it was told and sat, then charlotte began grooming him with Cecillia's help

Charlotte pulled out her device and summoned a pokeball and tossed out a tyranitar (yes I know its not one of her main Pokemon, I just used it to give myself something to do)

"Alright Alexander be a good boy and sit for me" Charlotte smiled as the tyranitar did what it was told and sat, then charlotte began grooming him with Cecillia's help

Jordan: *Walking over to Charlotte* Hey Charlotte, I was kinda wondering... Could we talk for a moment?

Jessie: *Looking at Jordan* Hey Jordan... You alright? You look like you have lot on your mind.

Jordan: Yeah. *Sighs* Besides, Can't a dude talk to his girlfriend without being asked he's feelin' alright?

Jessie: Sure. But we ask... because we worry about you man. You usually are more upbeat. But right now... you seem rather down and with a lot of stress trying to eat at you.

Jordan: I know... But honest, Jessie. I'm fine. Really.

Macie: What's gonna happen now?

Macie T.: What do you think's gonna happen, Squirt? We're planning our next move on the itinerary.

Frank: ...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Silver thought for a moment, “Well, I’ve seen several different powerful fire type Pokémon, but if I had to say, I’d pick Charizard,” she replied. “In battle, it has to be one of the most versatile Pokémon I’ve seen. With it’s two possible mega-evolutions, it can be a great mix between a physical attacker or a special attacker,” she explained before thinking of an answer to Jewel. “Well for electric, I’d have to go with Magnezone. I quite like this Pokémon; it serves as a perfect counter to Skarmory and other steel types thanks to its ability Magnet Pull keeping them from escaping battle, not to mention Charge Beam will cause it’s high special attack stat to skyrocket. For ice types, I’d have to go with Weavile; it’s pretty much the best for being able to hit any target with at least neutral damage.”

Cherry: *Thinking while walking* How does one get a Magnezone? Is there like... something that you do... to get one? There's been some people we passed by back in Columbia, Missouri that were chattering about that if you catch a Magnemite... and train it... and it gets the required Exp and all... it'd evolve into a Magneton and then if you expose it to this Electrical field... it'd turn into a Magnezone... Is that true? Or was that just a bunch of hearsay shared among one another for just some gossip?

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

Leslie: *Thinking* I wouldn't mind having a Charizard. But...there's one thing we need for that to happen. We need to get a charmander first and raise it to that level. Then see about getting some stone and items needed for a Mega Evolution.

Jewel: Me personally... i wouldn't mind on getting myself a Snorunt and raise it to a Glalie... Then get the things needed for it to be capable to Mega into Mega Glalie. See what that'd be like. I am just curious.

Jordan: *Walking over to Charlotte* Hey Charlotte, I was kinda wondering... Could we talk for a moment?

Jessie: *Looking at Jordan* Hey Jordan... You alright? You look like you have lot on your mind.

Jordan: Yeah. *Sighs* Besides, Can't a dude talk to his girlfriend without being asked he's feelin' alright?

Jessie: Sure. But we ask... because we worry about you man. You usually are more upbeat. But right now... you seem rather down and with a lot of stress trying to eat at you.

Jordan: I know... But honest, Jessie. I'm fine. Really.

Macie: What's gonna happen now?

Macie T.: What do you think's gonna happen, Squirt? We're planning our next move on the itinerary.

Frank: ...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

"What did you want to talk about Jordan?" She asked

Silver nodded, “Yes, that’s true, Maneton will only evolve when it’s exposed to areas with high magnetic fields. An example would be a power plant,” she replied.

Silver nodded, “Yes, that’s true, Maneton will only evolve when it’s exposed to areas with high magnetic fields. An example would be a power plant,” she replied.

Cherry: *Nods* Okay... But what about if a Magneton was placed in an area where there were a flood of lights... Electrical lights... Surrounded by city lights all around it? Would that be likely efficient for it to have the same effect... Moreless?

Silver put her hand to her chin, looking down as she thought for a moment. “Hmm, it might. In Hoenn, Mauville City as a whole gave off an electric field. What you’re describing may have the same effect,” she replied. “In theory of course, there’s no way to test it unless we try it out ourselves,” she added.

Silver put her hand to her chin, looking down as she thought for a moment. “Hmm, it might. In Hoenn, Mauville City as a whole gave off an electric field. What you’re describing may have the same effect,” she replied. “In theory of course, there’s no way to test it unless we try it out ourselves,” she added.

Kevin Spears.jpg
Kevin: We should find a way to capture ourselves a Magnemite. Because from what we know now... If these certain things can cause for a Magneton to evolve into a Magnezone... Then we should try to find out where we can find one. Find a Magnemite somewhere along the way and capture it. Maybe raise it and see what comes from that.

Lionel Olivers.jpg
Lionel: Hmmm... You know... that is an idea. Suppose that we get lucky and come across a small hoard of them... We may just capture a couple and see which one's gonna come to changing into one faster. Who knows? Who's to say if we didn't find one... We all know that magnets are more attracted to anything electrical or with power surging through them... So... we should be able to find some clinging to a long lasting power source.

Enter: The darkness that is born...

PROLOGUE...

In Cleveland, Ohio...

By the docks...

250px-Shelly_anime.png

Team Aqua Admin Shelly: Come on you guys... Get the hell with it. The Boss is gonna be pissed if this doesn't fire as planned. Damn it, Can't you men get anything right! It's a Proton Cannon... Not a tinker toy!

Team Aqua Grunt: Sorry Shelly, We're tryin'. But the Gun is not firing up as it should.

Team Aqua Admin Shelly: Well... Keep trying. Have you tried the Connector wires? They're on the sides there. They better be intact as the Boss demanded or you're gonna be hearing it good. GOT IT!

It seems that something was going on for them...

But as for the other team...

KqsfDV58KyqOuyxMC32Jc7JKhF0pyCBAzApI2m97DfWwyTwLYPzLbZju7FHcNZE7gL5sUQ2rAcKAKcdpDQEIc-iEU20tT3aiagvHM-adxpa_xDKCupsqP0hjvj3EN5lQMfTSzIFM3U1RzZLRYPQislXjAvaxXI4=w408-h220-k-no

At the Detroit Shoreway in Cleveland, Ohio...

250px-Tabitha.png

Team Magma Admin Tabitha: *Looking at the Solar Molecular Panel* This will work well... Maxie will be sooo sooo pleased. This is a step towards awakening the elusive Pokemon of the Land... His dreams will be true. and they'll be real. Too bad that Maxie's having to spend time with being this Admin for a sporting team that's pale in comparison. Team Spectrum... What the heck are those clods anyway? Santa's little helpers in drag? *Scoffs*

But what none of them knew... was that they were being placed under surveillance...

Riding on a Dragonite high in the sky and out from View...

Wakka.jpg
Wakka: *Looking down at the docks* Oh geez! Is that... What i think it is?

37.jpg
Luzzu: *Calling out to Diana* Diana, We need you to get a disguise and infiltrate Team Magma's sub base. They're up to something which... doesn't look good. They've put up a Solar Molecular Panel and from the looks of things... this could be a front to bring out of slumber... The Legendary slumbering Pokemon, Groudon. We're on our way to look over and catch a clear shot of what Team Spectrum is up to... We've received reports of activity being conducted in Central Cleveland. It might be nothing... but if the suspicions are right... we could have a cause for worry.

After the call...

Wakka: Luzzu, What'll we do?

Luzzu: I don't know, Wakka. But i fear that this could be the start of an evil storm. Team Magma and Team Aqua are conducting machinery that could blow a hole in the country... upset the balance. But with Team Spectrum... The matters are gonna be cataclysmic.

Wakka: *Sighs* Oh boy... This is gonna be the start of wicked foreplay.

Luzzu: Let's get in closer... but out of sight... *Commanding Dragonite* Dragonite, tilt to the left flank and head 25 knots south. 3 miles. hurry.

Dragonite nods and heads on forward with the instructed maneuvers...

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Diana answered the call and nodded to herself. “On It, however, I have a request for both of you.” She replied and pulled out her P.D.A and selected an application on it. “Before I leave, I I’ll leave my report. Subject #250 is currently following the group headed by Joanna Barlow, possibly due to its chosen being a member though this has yet to be confirmed.” She finished and waited for further orders.
Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

(Posts #345-346 are a taste of a teaser for what's yet to come.. Full teaser soon to come as the story rolls on)

(RP shall resume from here)

Silver nodded,
View attachment 419135
Kevin: We should find a way to capture ourselves a Magnemite. Because from what we know now... If these certain things can cause for a Magneton to evolve into a Magnezone... Then we should try to find out where we can find one. Find a Magnemite somewhere along the way and capture it. Maybe raise it and see what comes from that.

View attachment 419137
Lionel: Hmmm... You know... that is an idea. Suppose that we get lucky and come across a small hoard of them... We may just capture a couple and see which one's gonna come to changing into one faster. Who knows? Who's to say if we didn't find one... We all know that magnets are more attracted to anything electrical or with power surging through them... So... we should be able to find some clinging to a long lasting power source.

Silver nodded, “That sounds like a good idea, something like a power plant would definitely be a Magnemite hotspot, if I remember correctly, there isn’t one too far from where we are..” She said, trailing off slightly as she reached into her bag, pulling out her town map. She flipped open the small device, typing in a few things before flipping it for the group to see. “There’s one that we should pass on our way. It was closed down to an accident with a group of Voltorb but if I’m correct it should still be the perfect hangout for what we’re looking for.”

Silver nodded,

Silver nodded, “That sounds like a good idea, something like a power plant would definitely be a Magnemite hotspot, if I remember correctly, there isn’t one too far from where we are..” She said, trailing off slightly as she reached into her bag, pulling out her town map. She flipped open the small device, typing in a few things before flipping it for the group to see. “There’s one that we should pass on our way. It was closed down to an accident with a group of Voltorb but if I’m correct it should still be the perfect hangout for what we’re looking for.”

Cherry: Like the one in Crossville, Illinois. It's not really a actual powerplant per say... But rumors have been spread about that place being once used for very discreet science experiments and power related physicists doing research on Artificial hearts. Trying to create a robotic heart. However it was closed down 10 years ago due to a mass infiltration of Joltik crashing in on the research team. They had to abandon the plant and since then... no one's been there. However there's been been word of a Swarm of Magnemites coming to that Plant and residing inside it. Residing and hiding out. Almost as if stationing there and never leaving.

Lionel: How... how do you know?

Cherry: Some trainer in Odessa, Missouri said it. They were going off with things that they said they've come across like a month or so ago in their travels. Said something about there being weird lights inside there. Unexplained lights that they said just died out the second that anyone came within a couple steps of it. Strange part though is that it was during the daytime.

Kevin: Hmm... That would be strange. Very strange indeed.

Cherry: *To Silver* Has anything like that happened to you? Strange occurrences that couldn't be explained?

Silver shook her head, “Not that I can remember, or that I can say would come off as strange like your describing. It sounds interesting though, mayhaps it’s a different type of Pokémon. I’ll look into my database and see,” she replied, pulling out a small laptop from her bag. She opened it, supporting it with her arm before typing away as the group continued to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back