• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
It was as Clemence was staring at the adult male that the group of kids and adults seemed to the pair of siblings, Torchic and Lillipup pushing their way through and stopping in front of them. They didn't even realize that one of the other kids had already noticed them though Torchic suddenly opened its mouth and fired off an Ember attack at the dark fox or wolf looking Pokemon that suddenly began growling at the pair of trainers. "TOR!"

Clemence dropped her gaze towards the Torchic before shoving her brother behind her. That was before it seemed the person who owned the dark looking fox or wolf Pokemon told it to calm down and spoke nonsense about something neither child understood. Lillipup remained where its trainer had been moments ago, growling back at the Zoroark, the fur on its body fluffed out. The girl then moved her gaze back towards the teenagers before going towards the man. It seemed to Clemence he wasn't interested in the moment with her in the way she had grown accustomed to by working the streets...maybe it was because of the fact there was another adult there or because it was crowded...that she didn't even realize the car coming up behind them or a second adult woman coming out but she felt Garret suddenly cling to her tightly and move away from the car that she hadn't noticed pulled up alongside the group of trainers.

Clemence frowned to herself at the seeming lack of response from the adult male...or maybe he wasn't like others who came out of the woodwork and brick in the darker times. Perhaps all she had to do was wait until the man was alone and in a less crowded area...she should have enough money for a little while at least. "What?" she questioned her brother and turned to see the car behind them with some woman, who in Clemence's mind was downright ugly, speaking to the group of teens about something or other and then on the phone. Whatever it was seemed to distract the kids from her and her brother, that was until the conversation ended and they were back to looking at the pair of siblings, forcing Clemence to tear her gaze from where it had been mostly resting on the man throughout the conversation and trying to get her to respond to them.

She couldn't help it, her line of profession and past taught her to be wary of authority and men in particular thanks to their father. So it was with difficulty that she did not attempt to engage the man at the moment and respond to the kids, the frown still on her face as she attempted to process whatever they had been saying to her and finally realizing it. By this time Torchic had of course ended its Ember attack on the dark fox or wolf looking animal. It was Garret who responded for his sister, still clinging to her as Lillipup stood in front of him. "We look get out of scary town...sissy new train...go 'way sissy's mama...pa...hurt u"

"That's enough," snapped Clemence, her gaze now completely ignoring the other kids and flipping back and forth between the man and the woman in front of her while at the same time. She'd already been threatened by the professor who said they couldn't lie to the police, she didn't need these two adults...well three if she counted the woman behind her...going to the police as well. Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Mentioned: Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Joanna: *Looking at the pair of young trainers* hey... You two. Calm down. Okay. Calm down. What the heck's got you two in such a tight mood?

Jordan: You two act like you're constantly on the run all the time. Like there's someone after you two and wanting to turn you two into cutlets or something. What the heck gives here anyway?

Ridge: And if you're looking at the lady in the car... That's a certified nurse. I believe her name...is...

Macie Melody Lightfoot (43).jpg
Macie: Ridge, That's... *Suddenly getting a good look at the woman and having it dawn on her* Oh my... Sweet Mother of heart attack shock! Mrs. F. Mrs. FOUTLEY! W-wh-wh-wh-what're you doing here?

Frank Holden (210).jpg
Frank: You two kids are on the run? What're your names?

F fusionjoker @Lois Foutley

Attachments

• Lois Foutley (9).jpg
    Lois Foutley (9).jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 0
Clemence wasn't too sure that it was a good idea to tell any of these kids her name or her brother's name. The kids may not have any power, even if they liked to think they did, but the adults did have power and that was what Clemence was worried about. That and they were still stuck in this city with no way of figuring out which way to go to get out of the city and the more time they stayed here, the more time it gave police to pick up on their trail and either send the kids back to their father or throw Clemence in jail and send Garret back to their dad and Garret's stepmom who was Clemence's mother. The man then spoke and her eyes went to him again as he outright stated that they were on the run or perhaps guessed it and then asked their names. "Me Garret. That sissy."

Clemence shot her brother a warning look. Her brother needed to learn to keep his mouth shut and not talk to strangers. "Clemence...and yeah," she finally said with a frustrated sigh. It was obvious the girl didn't trust them at all but she couldn't be blamed for it.

Joanna: *Looking at the pair of young trainers* hey... You two. Calm down. Okay. Calm down. What the heck's got you two in such a tight mood?

Jordan: You two act like you're constantly on the run all the time. Like there's someone after you two and wanting to turn you two into cutlets or something. What the heck gives here anyway?

Ridge: And if you're looking at the lady in the car... That's a certified nurse. I believe her name...is...

View attachment 416542
Macie: Ridge, That's... *Suddenly getting a good look at the woman and having it dawn on her* Oh my... Sweet Mother of heart attack shock! Mrs. F. Mrs. FOUTLEY! W-wh-wh-wh-what're you doing here?

View attachment 416543
Frank: You two kids are on the run? What're your names?

F fusionjoker @Lois Foutley

Lois looked at Macie and grinned...

Lois Foutley (9).jpg
Lois: *Looking at Macie* I could say about the very same thing about you, Macie. You know, the girls back in sheltered Shrubs... My daughter Ginger... Dodie... and the crew are all wanting to know where you were. Courtney Gripling even asks about you.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Lois looked at Macie and grinned...

View attachment 416548
Lois: *Looking at Macie* I could say about the very same thing about you, Macie. You know, the girls back in sheltered Shrubs... My daughter Ginger... Dodie... and the crew are all wanting to know where you were. Courtney Gripling even asks about you.

Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Macie Melody Lightfoot (33).jpg
Macie: They do? *Sighs* I'm sorry. But i'll try to see them when we arrive back in Sheltered Shrubs. I've just been staying with my friend Joanna. She and I became friends.

Joanna Barlow (117).jpg
Joanna: *Nods* Yeah.

Frank Holden (9).jpg
Frank: *Looking at Clemence* It's not a problem. You two will be safe with us.

Gaby Sun Mercer..jpg
Gaby: *Walking over to Clemence* Hey there, Clemence. I'm Gaby. Would you like to be my friend? *Smiling with a cheer*

Ridge Mercer (68).jpg
Ridge: You should trust us. We may be older than you. But if you're clearly in danger... We'll protect you from what's after you. It'll be alright. It's gonna be just fine. Come on. Join us. We'll be there to keep you safe.

Jordan Barlow.jpg
Jordan: You're with good people, Clemence. It's gonna be good peace. You'll see.

F fusionjoker Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Issac looked at the group, they were distracted with their newcomers to help him grab a pokeball while he was wrestling with the bird in his arms. Luckily, Shade gad already taken care of that as he was holding a nest ball in his mouth. He griped the ball on his right hand as pressed the button against its head, and in it went, or at least that’s what hoped would happen instead it appeared to come out immediately until a hand made of energy emerged from the pokeball, grabbed the fletchinder and drag it into the ball. 1,2,3 click, the fletchinder was his. He turned back to the two who the others were talking to. “Sorry about him, he can be quite defensive at times.”
@Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow F fusionjoker

Issac looked at the group, they were distracted with their newcomers to help him grab a pokeball while he was wrestling with the bird in his arms. Luckily, Shade gad already taken care of that as he was holding a nest ball in his mouth. He griped the ball on his right hand as pressed the button against its head, and in it went, or at least that’s what hoped would happen instead it appeared to come out immediately until a hand made of energy emerged from the pokeball, grabbed the fletchinder and drag it into the ball. 1,2,3 click, the fletchinder was his. He turned back to the two who the others were talking to. “Sorry about him, he can be quite defensive at times.”
@Lois Foutley Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow F fusionjoker

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: It's okay, Issac. Pokemon are known to get rowdy at times. It's all according to the very nature of certain types of pokemon. Species and the sort. That's all.

Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

You're making a mistake, being friends with someone like me kid, Clemence thought to herself. Nobody becomes friends with a street worker unless they're another street worker. "That's what the professor said, and that they couldn't lie to the police if they asked where we were," said Clemence to the man. These people were idiots and too naive of the world around them...acting like everybody was a friend. They likely had no idea about the dangers of the world, how it didn't pay for Clemence to be so carefree. The only good thing out of this was that she could legally own Torchic now, even if she couldn't catch any other Pokemon due to not having pokeballs or the money for them or other supplies...it would save money that couldn't be wasted on such a stupid pursuit as catching Pokemon and battling. That Professor was stupid too, thinking she could go out and do something like this though she didn't understand why her parents didn't want her getting involved with Pokemon.

However, not having to continue her work...well no she couldn't go there. She had to continue her line of work. She wouldn't beg for or accept charity from people, that included these kids. A whore trainer...a whore runaway trainer...now that's a joke, she thought to herself. But that's what you are and always will be if you want to remain out of your parents' clutches and punished for running away when your parents find you. Her thoughts only made the girl more anxious. The words of attempted assurance and protection made the girl suddenly laugh. "You can't stop our father from taking us back home if he finds out where we are. You're nothing but a bunch of kids who obviously don't know how the world works." Clemence didn't know how it worked either but that was besides the point, she understood all she needed. The female shook her head looked down at her brother who didn't say anything else but shied away from Gabby's approach. "You're sure you can offer protection for us?" This was mostly said in the man's direction rather than the kids. She didn't trust the other kids to be able to stop her parents if they found out where they were and knew legally they had no rights until they hit adulthood which for her brother was a long way away. "If so..then we can attempt to join...that Professor seemed to think I would be good at this Pokemon thing."

You're making a mistake, being friends with someone like me kid, Clemence thought to herself. Nobody becomes friends with a street worker unless they're another street worker. "That's what the professor said, and that they couldn't lie to the police if they asked where we were," said Clemence to the man. These people were idiots and too naive of the world around them...acting like everybody was a friend. They likely had no idea about the dangers of the world, how it didn't pay for Clemence to be so carefree. The only good thing out of this was that she could legally own Torchic now, even if she couldn't catch any other Pokemon due to not having pokeballs or the money for them or other supplies...it would save money that couldn't be wasted on such a stupid pursuit as catching Pokemon and battling. That Professor was stupid too, thinking she could go out and do something like this though she didn't understand why her parents didn't want her getting involved with Pokemon.

However, not having to continue her work...well no she couldn't go there. She had to continue her line of work. She wouldn't beg for or accept charity from people, that included these kids. A whore trainer...a whore runaway trainer...now that's a joke, she thought to herself. But that's what you are and always will be if you want to remain out of your parents' clutches and punished for running away when your parents find you. Her thoughts only made the girl more anxious. The words of attempted assurance and protection made the girl suddenly laugh. "You can't stop our father from taking us back home if he finds out where we are. You're nothing but a bunch of kids who obviously don't know how the world works." Clemence didn't know how it worked either but that was besides the point, she understood all she needed. The female shook her head looked down at her brother who didn't say anything else but shied away from Gabby's approach. "You're sure you can offer protection for us?" This was mostly said in the man's direction rather than the kids. She didn't trust the other kids to be able to stop her parents if they found out where they were and knew legally they had no rights until they hit adulthood which for her brother was a long way away. "If so..then we can attempt to join...that Professor seemed to think I would be good at this Pokemon thing."

Jessie Rogers.jpg
Jessie: *Scoffs* Excuse us, Clemence. You might be scared and on the run from your father. Although we have no actual idea as to why... Unless you care to drop a tell all and expose the truth about what your "father" will do. But don't you tell us that we don't know how the world works. We do. We see it... Every damn day in our Hometown of Metropolis, Kansas. We see people getting killed. Stomped on. Picked on. Taunted and ridiculed. Wanna know an example? Look at Joanna. Before we became her friend... She was alone. With nobody except for one friend that stood by her no matter what. Risking everything. Stood by her... when no one else could give a damn. We befriend her and it made things right. Before we did... All she had was a small group of friends. Macie... The girl with glasses and a partial Nasal problem. Ridge who's a Singing genius. And of course a friend we know who isn't with us... Carly Rhapsody. They busted themselves up for her. She had hardships. In fact... we all do. Frank's a Professional Hitman. Assassin. But he keeps it covered up because there are only a small dossier of contacts and friends that he can trust to get close to him as we are now. Jordan, Joanna's brother was believed to be the sole reason for Joanna leaving her family... But he was only a part of the reason which was in looks of Betrayal. He paid his dues and is where things are right again between them. They're orphans. Their parents were Murdered. They're all they have left in their family. All they have left. So don't tell us... we don't know. We've seen more than you. Alot more and we're only 15-16 years old. We seen things... things that we shouldn't have been made to see. Ever. Our innocence is not all here. So... Drop the line of us not knowing how the world works. We know.

Zod Gyllenhall 3.jpg
Zod: Jessie, That was a tad uncalled for.

Jessie: *Sighs* Sorry. I'm just sick of everyone constantly coming to us and telling us that we don't know the ways of the world. It's like they all think we live in a bubble of Obscurity... that we don't see the real world as we should. They all look at us like we're stupid and they treat us as if we are losers to them. I'm sick of it. Hell... I'm a I'm uncultured to those who think it's rather queerish for a guy to be into ballet. But does it get me down... ? No. I still stand my ground and aim true. I keep going at it.

Zod: Jessie, I don't think you're queer or a I'm uncultured or whatever. I think that it's amazing knowing you're in ballet. You're being true to who you are... That's what counts.

Ridge: Yeah, Bud. You're being true to what you are. Proud. No one can make you feel otherwise.

Jessie: *Sighs* Thank you guys.

Frank: Clemence, We can protect you. There is no question about that.

Frank then pulls out his Gun and shows her...

Frank Holden (139).jpg
Frank: I also have my Rifles and Sniper assault rifle. A Silencer. I Carry my arsenal of weapons almost where ever i go. *Looking at Clemence* If your father is hurting you and is after you... You don't need to worry. I can deal with him. You have no need to fear.

Jordan: Well... should we get on with the Journey again?

F fusionjoker

Last edited:
Maybe they have a reason for treating you like you know nothing about the world, Clemence thought to herself. As the man pulled out a gun and showed it to her, her hands tightened painfully on her brother's shoulder that had slipped down there without her being aware of it, the girl's eyes remaining riveted on the weapon. She tuned out everything else everybody might have been saying but she tended to do that when faced with a potential threat. Garret's eyes widened and he wondered if they were about to be shot and killed but the man didn't do anything towards them. Hearing that Frank had more guns which he could kill her father earned another laugh only it was quieter than before and nodded. She was not comfortable sharing the fact that they could be killed but she did nod to him that their father was hurting them both so when the topic of continuing on the journey was announced she nodded again.

Maybe they have a reason for treating you like you know nothing about the world, Clemence thought to herself. As the man pulled out a gun and showed it to her, her hands tightened painfully on her brother's shoulder that had slipped down there without her being aware of it, the girl's eyes remaining riveted on the weapon. She tuned out everything else everybody might have been saying but she tended to do that when faced with a potential threat. Garret's eyes widened and he wondered if they were about to be shot and killed but the man didn't do anything towards them. Hearing that Frank had more guns which he could kill her father earned another laugh only it was quieter than before and nodded. She was not comfortable sharing the fact that they could be killed but she did nod to him that their father was hurting them both so when the topic of continuing on the journey was announced she nodded again.

Frank: *Holding the gun out to Clemence* Wanna feel the gun? Feel it. It won't be used on you. I go by this line. At all times. "No women, no kids, that's the rules." I don't hurt women. I don't harm or shoot kids. Ever. You don't have to worry about that. Never.

Joanna: Believe it. He does. That is one rule... he enforces like a fortified Wall. He keeps that close to his vest.

Jordan: Come on. Time to go. It's go time...

That was when a couple pokeballs opened up and released Blitzle, Snorunt, Gothita, Heracross, Grovyle, Purrloin And Charmander.

Joanna: *Petting her Blitzle* Hey there, Blitzle. Wanna ride with me a little, Is that it?

blitzle.jpg

Joanna's Blitzle: Blitzle. *Happy*

snorunt.jpg

Jordan's Snorunt: Sno. Snorunt...

Jordan: Hey pal, We're going on the road again... Wanna ride along and enjoy the open road?

Jordan's Snorunt: Snorunt Runt... sno...snorunt. *Nods*

It was there that their pokemon that popped out from their pokeballs got on their laps and settled in...

1521916149718.png
absol.jpg

F fusionjoker Rcticwolf Rcticwolf @Lois Foutley November Witch November Witch Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Leslie Blake Burke

Jenny entered the next city and checked out the locale, seeing many Pokemon with their trainers, she went to a park and let her Pokemon out to enjoy some free time

Jordan: *Smiles* That's good. I'm happy to hear that.

Joanna: *Looking at the two young trainers* Hop on, you two. We got to make some progress. Come with us. And the pokeballs. Don't worry. We got a few or so Ultra balls that you can have if you want to catch some pokemon for yourselves.

Jessie: *feeling his Smartphone buzz* Hmm...

Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine @Lois Foutley @Leslie Blake Burke F fusionjoker November Witch November Witch

Lois was right beside them as the started on making their way over to concordia, Missouri.

images
images
Carl Foutley.jpg
images

Lois: *Seeing a group of odd looking Pokemon ahead from a few miles distance* You guys might have some battling to do. There's a group of pokemon closeby at a distance...

F fusionjoker Rcticwolf Rcticwolf Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine

Leslie and her crew made on with heading their way to Benton, Illinois. It was gonna take a couple hours or so of excessive walking... But they were sure to get there. The only problem was that they were gonna need to put some heavy traction behind them to reach the next town. They needed a way there. But that was when Leslie came out with this creative idea...

Leslie: *Gasps* Fearow. My Fearow can get us there.

Jewel: You and I can ride on Fearow.

Sonny: Randolph and I can ride on my Swanna.

Blossom L. Burke: I'll use my Abra to teleport there.

Leslie: Okay.

It was then that Leslie called out her Fearow and asked for Fearow to fly her to the next town... Known as Benton, Illinois. Fearow nodded and had her get on which seconds later... took her over to the next town. Swanna was called out and used to take Sonny and Randolph over to Benton while Blossom Jr. used Abra and teleported her way to Benton.

Moments later...

firestorm firestorm Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Leslie and her crew made on with heading their way to Benton, Illinois. It was gonna take a couple hours or so of excessive walking... But they were sure to get there. The only problem was that they were gonna need to put some heavy traction behind them to reach the next town. They needed a way there. But that was when Leslie came out with this creative idea...

Leslie: *Gasps* Fearow. My Fearow can get us there.

Jewel: You and I can ride on Fearow.

Sonny: Randolph and I can ride on my Swanna.

Blossom L. Burke: I'll use my Abra to teleport there.

Leslie: Okay.

It was then that Leslie called out her Fearow and asked for Fearow to fly her to the next town... Known as Benton, Illinois. Fearow nodded and had her get on which seconds later... took her over to the next town. Swanna was called out and used to take Sonny and Randolph over to Benton while Blossom Jr. used Abra and teleported her way to Benton.

Moments later...

firestorm firestorm Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Cherry Ipkiss 2.jpg
In Benton, Illinois...

Cherry was already hanging out at the park and she was just enjoying a smoke while watching her pokemon play. She didn't look for any means to battle. However as she was sitting there and relaxing...

kevin-spears-jpg.412392

Kevin: *Walking over* Hey Cherry. Some hell of a wake-up call we had.

lionel-olivers-jpg.412394

Lionel: Yeah. *Sighs* What gives?

Cherry: Nothing. I just needed some time away from everyone. To clear my conscience a bit. I had some things to figure out... Plus i was having Nicotine withdrawals. It was getting bad.

Kevin: Let us guess... You're now with two fresh packs of Cigarettes... aren't you?

Cherry: Yeah. I am. I'm letting my pokemon out for a little bit to get some good fresh air.

Lionel: Any trainers come by you yet?

Cherry: *Scoffs* Does it look like someone had come to me yet?

It was as they were Talking that a couple of girls came Towards them...

Jenny Goodman (2).jpgKrissy Caine.jpg

Cherry: *With a little raised suspicion* Who're you?

Jenny: I'm Jenny Goodman. This is my battle pal Krissy Caine.

@Leslie Blake Burke Rapror Augustine Rapror Augustine National National Marumatsu Marumatsu @Lois Foutley F fusionjoker November Witch November Witch Rcticwolf Rcticwolf

Clemence and Garret looked at the scooter before getting into one.

The group then made their way on over to Concordia, Missouri. Of course... as Lois mentioned... there were a group of Blue Pokemon. Joanna stopped and checked her Pokedex...

loudred.jpg

Loudred- The Big Voice Pokemon-- LOUDRED’s bellowing can completely decimate a wood-frame house. It uses its voice to punish its foes. This POKéMON’s round ears serve as loudspeakers. LOUDRED shouts while stamping its feet. After it finishes shouting, this POKéMON becomes incapable of hearing anything for a while. This is considered to be a weak point. When it stamps its feet and bellows, it generates ultrasonic waves that can blow apart a house. The shock waves from its cries can tip over trucks. It stamps its feet to power up.

Jordan: *Nods* Who wants a Loudred? Zod? Frank? Macie? Jessie?

Frank Holden (39).jpg
Frank: Those are loud pokemon. *Fascinated* I wouldn't be minding on getting one of those... *Looking at his pokemon* Grovyle, Use Frenzy Plant on that Loudred on the side.

Jessie: *Commanding his pokemon* Purrloin, Use... Gunk Shot! on that single Loudred...

Joanna: *Commanding her Pokemon* Blitzle, Wild Charge on Loudred!

Jordan: Snorunt... Use Blizzard on Loudred!

With their commands... Blitzle, Purrloin, Snorunt and Grovyle made out with an attack on the Loudred. The Blizzard nailed 4 Loudred, The Frenzy Plant nailed 5.

Ridge: *Looking at the two young trainers* Would you two like to have one of those... We managed to nail a few of them?

F fusionjoker

"My brother isn't old enough to be a trainer," Clemence said. "And no we aren't interested in Pokemon....least of all something like that."

"My brother isn't old enough to be a trainer," Clemence said. "And no we aren't interested in Pokemon....least of all something like that."

Ridge: Then what are you interested in? There must be something that strikes your interest?

ash.gif
Joanna/Frank/Jordan/Jessie: *Prepping a Pokeball and Tossing a Ultraball at the Weakend Loudred* Pokeball... GO!

The Pokeballs... 5 of them went off towards the Loudred and smacked the side of them opening up and Pulling them within the balls. The balls wiggled a few times and jolted about a foot or two before going silent... Clicking with fast click and before they could take a breath... The pokemon... were caught and it was done. Joanna, Frank, Jordan and Jessie at that solemn time... now had a Loudred.

They managed to capture one for Lois who didn't dare get out from her car...

F fusionjoker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back