• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom The United States Pokemon Region- A Possible multi-Crossover... Redux

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Silver shook her head, “Not that I can remember, or that I can say would come off as strange like your describing. It sounds interesting though, mayhaps it’s a different type of Pokémon. I’ll look into my database and see,” she replied, pulling out a small laptop from her bag. She opened it, supporting it with her arm before typing away as the group continued to walk.

Cherry: *While walking on* It's nothing really all that major. Although when you hear about things such as that... 99% percent of the time...you usually have to ensure that you listen to it and follow up on it. Because when it really comes down to it. It's one of those things where there's that 1 percent chance that if you don't listen and maybe check it out or keep it in mind... It'd be at that point where you wish that you had.

Jenny G.: Sounds like good logic to me.

Krissy: Same here. It seems very good for advice. On the road like this... and on the journey like we are... a person can never be too too careful.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius

Silver nodded in agreement, her eyes moving with the words on the screen. “If I had more information, I might be able to get a clue of what Pokémon we might encounter but there are too many with the same information to narrow down,” she murmured, shutting her laptop and putting it in her bag.

Silver nodded in agreement, her eyes moving with the words on the screen. “If I had more information, I might be able to get a clue of what Pokémon we might encounter but there are too many with the same information to narrow down,” she murmured, shutting her laptop and putting it in her bag.

Cherry as she walked thought about her original crew... Thought about Jessie Rogers and smiled... But started to suddenly feel depressed when she came to realize that he didn't like smokers. It made her feel like hell thinking about it. But she couldn't allow for that to get her down. She kept her mind on what the group she was with... was doing at the moment. Cherry remained with her eyes and focus on an abandoned Power Plant. Which before long... they managed to reach Crossville, illinois.

Kevin: We better start looking for that Abandoned Plant.

Cherry: *To Silver* That Plant should be around here somewhere close by. It's probably secluded as it's been abandoned and no one's been believed to remain inside it for ages.

Silver thought for a moment, “Should we ask around? Maybe the locals would know something about it,” she suggested.

Cherry: That would be a good idea. Because we wouldn't want to get ourselves all turned around... would we?

Cherry had then pulled out a smoke and lit up...

Krissy: *Looking at the area* Seems rather... quiet and calm. Hard to believe that there'd be any unusual activity.

Kevin: I would agree. It seems... to be rather too quiet.

Cherry: *Nods* Okay... But what about if a Magneton was placed in an area where there were a flood of lights... Electrical lights... Surrounded by city lights all around it? Would that be likely efficient for it to have the same effect... Moreless?

Leslie: I'll see on tailing someone who is nearby and see what they might know.

Jewel: I come along with you. It's too quiet around here and when it's too quiet like this... it usually means something may be coming and most of the time... It's nothing good.

“I’ll check out the local library, see if I can dig up anymore information on the place,” Silver said, gesturing to the ghost Pokémon beside to follow her. “If I find anything I’ll let y’all know.”

“I’ll check out the local library, see if I can dig up anymore information on the place,” Silver said, gesturing to the ghost Pokémon beside to follow her. “If I find anything I’ll let y’all know.”

Lionel: I'll send my Vanillite to scout around to survey the landscape. See what there is around here. It might get lucky. *Shrugs*

Cherry: I'll send out my Pidove as well... She's gonna need something to do. She can maybe get a birds eye viewing.

A few minutes later...

Cherry and Krissy walked to the side of the nearby bushes but out of sight. It was there when they got to talking.

Krissy Caine.jpg
Krissy: Cherry, I was meaning to ask you since we left Benton. But i noticed that you smoke. Jenny Goodman doesn't like the idea of me doing it but i've been secretly going around town in Benton Posing as a 19 year old who's short for her age so i could get someone to buy me a pack. I've gone through mines already... So i was wondering... Could i have a light?

Cherry: How old are you?

Krissy: 15. But i'm gonna be 16 next week.

Cherry: Really? Well... I don't know if doing this is a wise idea. But... I suppose. I am not really a smoker myself. Not easily. It's because i had my heart and feelings crushed by a 14 year old guy named Mason Lauder. He looks like this... Mason Lauder (2).jpg*Showing off a picture* He was an asshole to me. Granted that he didn't want a relationship. I knew that... but my heart just felt for him. However... he went and crushed me and said that i didn't know the ways of the world. That i didn't know how to wise up. I even showed him off and he coughed up saying that he'd resort to Murder if i tried that act again. He left and broke my heart. I've never forgiven him since and i never will. Ever. But since then... i took up smoking cigarettes. Marlboro Reds in fact. *Pulling out a cigarette and handing it to Krissy* Here you go.

Krissy: *Taking the smoke and placing the cigarette in her mouth between her lips*

Cherry: *Lighting Krissy's smoke for her* There you go.

But while they were talking...

Over where the others resided...

Lionel Olivers.jpg
Lionel: *Sighs* So... What're we gonna do till Silver returns?

Kevin Spears.jpg
Kevin: I don't know, man. I don't know. Maybe just surf around town and see on maybe finding a place to grab a quick bite to eat. Our pokemon are probably hungry too.

Lionel: Well... before we can go do that... we gotta wait for the Smoking Cherry to finish her smoke. I sure wish she'd stop that. It's just depressing. My dad back home smokes and he now has emphysema because of it and is with an Oxygen tank. But yet... still smokes. It's discomforting as seeing her smoke. It's like seeing my dad smoking his damn brains out like a barnacle. *Shivers* God... the thought of that is making me want to cringe.

Jenny Goodman: I got a mother who smoked for 5 years of my life. But the wake-up call was when she learned that i had asthma. And that second hand smoke would kill me. That was what made her stop. So... If Cherry doesn't stop smoking... Krissy and I will be leaving. It's nothing against anyone here... But i can't be around that. I could die if i breathe that in and get too much of a whiff of it.

Kevin: Wow... That's sad.

A Moment later...

Cherry Ipkiss (3).jpg
Cherry: *Sighs* So... Who's hungry and where do we go?

Kevin: Where ever is fine with me...

Silver walked through the shelves lining the archives of the library, if there was anything important that she could dig up, it was always be in the library archives. She pulled a few books and files from the shelves and sat at a desk in the corner, beginning to read. Scanning each and every book for even the slightest bit of information. She stopped as she looked over an article. She bit her lip, reading through the information in front of her, a word or better yet a name, stuck out to her: Magearna. She frowned, “Magearna? Is that a Pokémon?” She question, pulling out her laptop. She typed in a few things before pulling up awindow. What appeared to be her looking into a camera was on screen. “Hello Alter-Ego,” Silver greeted, “Hello Mistress,” a robotic voice replied, “How may I be of assistance?” “I need you to look up a name, Magearna, I want you to find any information on it, even the smallest bit will work,” Silver explained and the computerized version of herself nodded, “Understood, searching databases now..”

Silver walked through the shelves lining the archives of the library, if there was anything important that she could dig up, it was always be in the library archives. She pulled a few books and files from the shelves and sat at a desk in the corner, beginning to read. Scanning each and every book for even the slightest bit of information. She stopped as she looked over an article. She bit her lip, reading through the information in front of her, a word or better yet a name, stuck out to her: Magearna. She frowned, “Magearna? Is that a Pokémon?” She question, pulling out her laptop. She typed in a few things before pulling up awindow. What appeared to be her looking into a camera was on screen. “Hello Alter-Ego,” Silver greeted, “Hello Mistress,” a robotic voice replied, “How may I be of assistance?” “I need you to look up a name, Magearna, I want you to find any information on it, even the smallest bit will work,” Silver explained and the computerized version of herself nodded, “Understood, searching databases now..”

They started to all look into town for a place to grab something and all they could find was a place called the Donut Hole. it wasn't really much for them... but it was gonna have to do. They didn't really know where else to look and they had to eat. So they grabbed a couple donuts and ate them. They then had to find a small field and set a spot so they could feed their pokemon. It was around that time that they had to ensure that everyone was fueled up and nourished. Which was all while waiting for Silver to return from the Library with info on the Plant.

“Mistress, I’ve recovered some information on the topic you requested,” Alter-Ego stated, multiple pages appearing on the screen. Silver smiled, “Thanks, this is great,” she said gratefully. “Mag, put these files back please,” she requested and the Mismagius nodded, doing at she was told. Silver began to read through the recovered information, “Magearna was created by a scientist 500 years ago. The sphere in this Pokémon’s chest is known as the Soul-Heart, and the scientist created it by collecting life energy from Pokémon, and is the true body of Magearna. It will try as hard as it can to save injured Pokémon, due to its ability to feel other's pain. It can even perceive the emotions, thoughts, or feelings of other Pokémon as well. When it’s sleeping or sometimes when it is sad, Magearna can take on the appearance of a Poké Ball,” she read quietly, before grinning, “This must be what they were doing at the plant,” she exclaimed, shutting her laptop and getting up. “Let’s go Mag, we need to find the others,” she said, rushing out of the library.

“Mistress, I’ve recovered some information on the topic you requested,” Alter-Ego stated, multiple pages appearing on the screen. Silver smiled, “Thanks, this is great,” she said gratefully. “Mag, put these files back please,” she requested and the Mismagius nodded, doing at she was told. Silver began to read through the recovered information, “Magearna was created by a scientist 500 years ago. The sphere in this Pokémon’s chest is known as the Soul-Heart, and the scientist created it by collecting life energy from Pokémon, and is the true body of Magearna. It will try as hard as it can to save injured Pokémon, due to its ability to feel other's pain. It can even perceive the emotions, thoughts, or feelings of other Pokémon as well. When it’s sleeping or sometimes when it is sad, Magearna can take on the appearance of a Poké Ball,” she read quietly, before grinning, “This must be what they were doing at the plant,” she exclaimed, shutting her laptop and getting up. “Let’s go Mag, we need to find the others,” she said, rushing out of the library.

The crew were at that time along the one field. Watching as their pokemon played around a little and just spread their legs a little while still awaiting for Silver to return and brief them on what she found out...

Silver smiled as she finally found the group, walking over to them, Mismagius going to join the other Pokémon, curious. “So she be found something interesting related to the power plant. A Pokémon by the name of Magearna, apparently that’s what the artificial soul that the scientist were working on was. It’s called the Soul Heart,” she explained.

Silver smiled as she finally found the group, walking over to them, Mismagius going to join the other Pokémon, curious. “So she be found something interesting related to the power plant. A Pokémon by the name of Magearna, apparently that’s what the artificial soul that the scientist were working on was. It’s called the Soul Heart,” she explained.

Cherry: *Gasps* The Soul Heart? Isn't that like another form of the Artificial Heart? Cybernetic, even. If that is what it was that they were all working on... Then there could be just something about it that the Joltik didn't like and wanted to stop it. Maybe they saw something in the idea that was not right but the people working on it... didn't see it.

Kevin: Something like that is clearly a breakthrough for science. Scientific research. People could have maybe benefited from that discovery.

Krissy: That explains them... The Joltik and why the plant was abandoned. But it doesn't explain the weird occurrences of the weird lights and sounds that were heard coming from that plant. We still need to investigate that. If there are Magnemite inside that plant... we could get our shot at capturing a couple of them.... Maybe.

“Get this though, the way the Soul Heart was created was through collecting the energy from Pokémon, mayhaps that’s why the Joltik shut it down,” Silver piped in.

“Get this though, the way the Soul Heart was created was through collecting the energy from Pokémon, mayhaps that’s why the Joltik shut it down,” Silver piped in.

Cherry: That could be it. Because maybe the joltik felt it was an abomination to all Pokemon, Rare, common, special, Legendary and the integrity that is with Pokemon across the globe. It may have been as such that they felt threatened by it.

Kevin: I can relate. If it were me in that position... I would be doing all there could be done... Maybe more if i had the power and the resources to do so and see that the very thing that threatened me... like that research threatening the Joltik... never ever had that chance to have fruition.

Lionel: i share that thought. Weird. But it's like we happen to know what the joltik feel. Understand them for how they are. They're just trying to preserve the dignity of themselves and of all pokemon that are like them and other types that are in risk of being victimized by anything that could... kill them.

Jenny Goodman: Survival of the fittest. Wouldn't you agree?

Cherry: That could be it. Because maybe the joltik felt it was an abomination to all Pokemon, Rare, common, special, Legendary and the integrity that is with Pokemon across the globe. It may have been as such that they felt threatened by it.

Kevin: I can relate. If it were me in that position... I would be doing all there could be done... Maybe more if i had the power and the resources to do so and see that the very thing that threatened me... like that research threatening the Joltik... never ever had that chance to have fruition.

Lionel: i share that thought. Weird. But it's like we happen to know what the joltik feel. Understand them for how they are. They're just trying to preserve the dignity of themselves and of all pokemon that are like them and other types that are in risk of being victimized by anything that could... kill them.

Jenny Goodman: Survival of the fittest. Wouldn't you agree?

Leslie: I wouldn't really think it's survival of the fittest. But i think it's more like self preservation.

Jewel: Self Preservation... That's a theory which fails to be blocked.

Blossom L. Burke: That's gonna be hard to derail. Although if we want to get ourselves a Joltik... or a Magnemite... we might want to get on with the show.

Randolph: I'd agree. Standing here isn't doing us a lick of good. Unless we have on the itinerary of things to do... "Stand where we are and pose as statues"

leslie blake burke; leslie burke jr. leslie t. burke (93).jpg
Leslie: Ba-da bum!

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Silver let out a small chuckled, “Well I was also able to pinpoint a general location where the power plant would be, it’s just at the edge of town opposite the way we came,” she explained.

Leslie: So... it's at the other end of the town. As we go east towards Cleveland?

Jewel: Let's hurry then... we must not waste another second.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius Joanna Matilda Barlow Joanna Matilda Barlow

Cherry: *Chuckles* And... we're off to the races again.

Kevin: *Laughs* Yeah!

It was at that very moment that they were on their sole way over to the Abandoned Power Plant...

images

Abandoned Power plant...

East of Crossville, Illinois...

Jenny Goodman: *Looking at the Plant* This... this is it?

Silver looked at the building in front of her, “Seems like it,” she replied, “be on the look out for anything strange,” she said, gesturing for Mismagius to stay close to her.

Silver looked at the building in front of her, “Seems like it,” she replied, “be on the look out for anything strange,” she said, gesturing for Mismagius to stay close to her.

Cherry: *Nods* You don't need to say that twice. *Calling out her Alolan Marowak* Marowak, You light the way.

Cherry's Marowak: Maro. *With a eerie firelight glowing suddenly*

Jenny Goodman: Let's check this place out.

Krissy: *Shivers a little* This place ought to be condemned. It's spooky.

Lionel: Don't flaunt it. It's not that spooky. BOO!

Krissy: Ahhhh! *Slapping Lionel on the side* Lionel... Stop that. That is not funny!

Silver let out a chuckle at the twos antics. Mismagius floated to the front, curious of the ghost-fire type Pokémon in front of her. “I suppose it is a bit creepy, though I suppose it’s not as bad as it can be, I’ve seen some pretty scary things in my travels and to be honest, this place is in my top 5.”

Silver let out a chuckle at the twos antics. Mismagius floated to the front, curious of the ghost-fire type Pokémon in front of her. “I suppose it is a bit creepy, though I suppose it’s not as bad as it can be, I’ve seen some pretty scary things in my travels and to be honest, this place is in my top 5.”

Cherry: That's going without saying. I've seen a couple spooky places in my hometown of Metropolis, Kansas. There's an old abandoned Quarry that they say at times gives off some very spooky vibes. The thing that seems off about it is that it's only late at night when no one is around. It's as if the place just started going insane.

Kevin: That's good enough for me. Let's get the heck outta here. *Trying to make a run for it*

Jenny Goodman: *Grabbing at Kevin* No you don't. You're staying here. We're gonna check this out together.

MischievousMismagius MischievousMismagius @Leslie Blake Burke

Users who are viewing this thread

Back