• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Unholy Ones (CANCELED)

Wait, what? At least leave the cs thread up so people can save their characters.

I didn't want to continue this RP. It's my right as a creator to get rid of ideas I don't like. Were it for the fact I couldn't delete threads in this particular forum, this one would be gone, too. I apologize if this inconvenienced you in any way.

I just don't want to let anyone else into my imagination and destroy it.

I didn't want to continue this RP. It's my right as a creator to get rid of ideas I don't like. Were it for the fact I couldn't delete threads in this particular forum, this one would be gone, too. I apologize if this inconvenienced you in any way.

I just don't want to let anyone else into my imagination and destroy it.
Um... It's kind of the point of this very site to let people into your imagination, actually i think of all forms of media involve a creator letting others into their imagination to some extent

OP has the right to change their mind. Yeah I would’ve liked my CS, but what’s done is done. There’s no point in arguing so let’s just let it go yeah?

RPN never technically deletes anything. Message a mod and ask 'em to send you your CS. It should be no biggie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back