• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Tyrant King (closed)

So tell me does this sound interesting? Do you think that this rp could be something big?

• YES! YES! and YES!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe but needs some work

• .....no

• Total voters
CalamariHero said:
I ask because it seems there is, in some form, a military force involved (As shown with the presence of knights and rebels). I imagine that a strategist, or a tactician, would be heavily involved with trying to carry out the King's, or military leaders's, orders, as well as having some political involvement thereof.
Edit: And I am interested in such roll.
are you still joining cause i just started the rp. I'll be accepting more people this week but ill be closing it next week

StoneWolf18 said:
Great! Just remember to not have your character too over powered.
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I won't he'll probably be forced to work with the king with some high spells until someone saves him. :D

Aqua said:
I won't he'll probably be forced to work with the king with some high spells until someone saves him. :D
A dragon slave. How ironic. They're the ones usually owning the slaves ;3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aqua said:
you'll have to make sure that the person thats playing the king is ok with that.

CalamariHero said:
Yes. I still do intend on joining. I was completely unaware it even began.
it just started so its all good

I'm back for a little and I have a language translator page for the language Kira is going to be speaking but I'll just translate it for you guys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back