• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Two Packs OOC

Characters
Here
yeah actually, is this kinda like underworld, or is just a whole supernatural beings thing?

I'm not actually sure if there are other supernatural creatures. If there is, I'd say that vampires are much more organized than lycans, due to their ability to blend in easier, and tend to look down on lycans as savage brutes.

I would think that the alphas would generally be smarter than basically any of the others, being like genius' among them or something, but as a whole, werewolves being extremely strong, but primitive

Yeah. Alpha is not a genetic thing, but a title. There may have actually been Alpha's that were flat out stronger and faster in the lycan's early history that ruled over packs, but this was replaced later on with the title of Alpha being given to the elected leader of the pack.

Is the CS here yet? Sorry if this is repetitive, I just have nothing to do on weekends like this xD

I just created a thread for a 1x1 jojo's bizarre adventures rp, This is gonna be a goddamn trip xD

Before I post the CS, I do have a few things I want to say about werewolves:
1. There are two main kinds of lycan's: those who are born lycan's, and those who become them. The latter are known as the Afflicted, and tend to be weaker than those born with the curse, though their children are born as if their parents were born lycan's as well.

2. Full moons do not make a lycan transform. Instead, meetings between packs are held on a full moon, and a popular way to settle disputes is with a hunt, hence the myth that werewolves transform under a full moon.

3. Silver is incredibly deadly to werewolves. Just touching it causes horrible chemical burns, and prolonged exposure can have the same effect as lead poisoning.

I'm open to answering any questions you might have! Same for suggestions!

SO about the full moon thing, like In say... Twilight, they can transform whenever correct?

And do they literally turn into a bigass dire wolf, or do they become actual Werewolves, like in Skyrim?

Yep! They can transform whenever. And they have three primary forms: their human form, a wolf form, and a hybrid form, the latter of which is very hard to maintain, and even harder to control.

So, I'm guessing that as a human, they are just just, maybe slightly stronger, by, like say, the average human can lift 150 lbs, the average werewolf in human form could do maybe 200?

With the wolf I'm imagining them as direwolves, correct me if I'm mistaken on that

And as the Hybrid, I'm guessing they are strong enough to be worth at least 10 men

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this, I'm letting my imagination take over, them asking questions from that

So, I'm guessing that as a human, they are just just, maybe slightly stronger, by, like say, the average human can lift 150 lbs, the average werewolf in human form could do maybe 200?

With the wolf I'm imagining them as direwolves, correct me if I'm mistaken on that

And as the Hybrid, I'm guessing they are strong enough to be worth at least 10 men

Correct me if I'm wrong on any of this, I'm letting my imagination take over, them asking questions from that
That's all correct! Another thing about the hybrid form is that is not only exhausts whoever uses it, you have to have a lot of willpower to actually control it, or you just become an animal in terms of intelligence.

So it's kinda like, I dunno if you watched it, Stands in jojo's bizarre adventure, you get a stand after you or a relative get stabbed by the arrow, and if you have the willpower for it, it gives you a supernatural ability, but if you don't have the willpower, such as Jotaro's mom, then it pretty much kills you in 50 days, it's kinda like that, except instead of killing you, it literally turns you into an animal?

So it's kinda like, I dunno if you watched it, Stands in jojo's bizarre adventure, you get a stand after you or a relative get stabbed by the arrow, and if you have the willpower for it, it gives you a supernatural ability, but if you don't have the willpower, such as Jotaro's mom, then it pretty much kills you in 50 days, it's kinda like that, except instead of killing you, it literally turns you into an animal?
It's more like in order to access the form, you have to give in to the "beast within," so to speak, and maintaining the form requires you to both embrace this inner beast, as well as keep control of what your doing. Also, due to the fact that your bones dislocate into place in hybrid form, and you access 100% of your body's muscles, it strains your body immensely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back