• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twelve

Pretty much anything else important: items perhaps, relationships etc. ANything else you think we should know

Baconhands said:
Cool, not to worry, do you know what's going on with that?
Well just one to help with coming up with my bio. Do our characters know they have special powers?

Yunn said:
Well just one to help with coming up with my bio. Do our characters know they have special powers?
Only Libra does. For now, no. They can experience symptoms of their powers but not fully use them

Ok, sorry but I have another question. How would all of our characters meet? Will they all be in the same town or what?

Libra will be looking for his siblings, he has been for the last 5 years. He hopes to unite them and he hopes they will follow him. We'll start int he same town if that's okay with everyone, just means the RP will get moving a bit earlier

Last edited by a moderator:
Will get one put together tonight. I do have a couple questions though :)

Is there going to be a post limit?

Is the world pretty much as it is today?

Everyone is human, right?

What kind of "Powers" are you looking for, and how wild can I go with them?

Is there going to be a post limit? I'm still thinking about it. Most likely yes so that we can avoid spam.

Is the world pretty much as it is today? Yes

Everyone is human, right? For now, yes

What kind of "Powers" are you looking for, and how wild can I go with them? Would you like an example of my character's powers?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back