• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twelve

GoldenCharizard4 said:
gee that's alotz....
All I'm asking for is six sentences per post, that's not much to ask for really. This is all means that we can avoid spam from two characters and one liners. But I'm open to suggestions, what would you like the minimum to be?

Last edited by a moderator:
Baconhands said:
Minimum of six sentences and/or 2 paragraphs. I think that's fair. Some RPs I'm in encourage doing sixteen sentences per post so we get more incite into the character, though I think that may be a little too much for a casual RP that I want to keep sustainable.
How about if they are just nothing to do? I mean especially interacting with another character?

Obsessed said:
How about if they are just nothing to do? I mean especially interacting with another character?
I want to avoid spam if I can, this is because it can cause other members to get lost and they may consider leaving the RP.

GoldenCharizard4 said:
but... I say 4+ honestly. it makes more sense.
I'll definitely consider it, I want to make this thread as user friendly as possible.

So I will be looking at the reservations list and I will reserve people characters! However, since there are some characters which multiple people want, I will be drafting a CS so you guys make one too! I will reserve the spot for the person with the best quality CS. Does that seem fair to you guys?

Baconhands said:
I want to avoid spam if I can, this is because it can cause other members to get lost and they may consider leaving the RP.
I'll definitely consider it, I want to make this thread as user friendly as possible.

So I will be looking at the reservations list and I will reserve people characters! However, since there are some characters which multiple people want, I will be drafting a CS so you guys make one too! I will reserve the spot for the person with the best quality CS. Does that seem fair to you guys?
Fine with me

Baconhands said:

I would love to join this! If the minimum is kept to at the very least six +... I like casual role play, but feel that one or two sentences muddle up the thread, are not interesting, and do not provide enough information to keep the RP alive.

Oh, and I'd be interested in Virgo. I think this would be really cool in a modern setting as well, but would be ok with any.

Also there should be a post limit. Like if someone keeps posting or if two people just keeps replying to each other they should be given a warning. It will be very difficult to keep up, especially those who are in a different time zone than others, if people post too fast.

Wait, so if one spot has been asked for twice, you'd have to pick the best CS to get accepted, but if a spot has only been asked for by one person, does first come first serve apply?

Wait, regarding Gemini's character. Would you accept two cs for it, or would you need to make your characters into twins? I'm fine either way.

SomatoToup123 said:
Wait, so if one spot has been asked for twice, you'd have to pick the best CS to get accepted, but if a spot has only been asked for by one person, does first come first serve apply?
To make it fair to the people in different time zones, pretty much. I honestly didn't expect this much interest at all so I didn't think I would have to choose who is in the RP and who isn't.

CrimsonEclipse said:
Wait, regarding Gemini's character. Would you accept two cs for it, or would you need to make your characters into twins? I'm fine either way.
Two CS. If somebody wants to play both twins they must submit 2 Character Sheets.

So here is a basic CS that is unfilled out. I'd prefer it if you guys sent me your CS in a PM instead of posting them here. If you need help with your CS I will send you mine. I am working on the thread as I type

Name:

Zodiac being:

Powers and abilities:

Personality:

Short bio:

Appearance (Picture or description, I don't mind either way, both are valid):

Other info(Optional):

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back