• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Twelve

I just don't to go all crazy and seem like i'm trying to be OP, or throttle them so much that i'm under powered later in the game.

Equilibrium: As the God of balance, the symbol of scales, Libra controls luck and chance like none of his other siblings. Thus, Laikas can manipulate fortune and luck to make things more favourable for him. While this ability is no doubt powerful, it does leave Laikas severely drained for a considerable amount of time.

Retribution: For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction, thus there is balance in the universe. When Laikas is hit, he stores the energy and can unleash it, albeit with less energy than he has absorbed. Laikas suffers significantly from this sudden build up and release of energy.

holy fuck it's been like a day. @Baconhands I'm still interested, but I haven't read the rest of this yet and I think most of the spots have already been taken??? But if there aren't, I'll take whatever's up for grabs!

Cephalo said:
holy fuck it's been like a day. @Baconhands I'm still interested, but I haven't read the rest of this yet and I think most of the spots have already been taken??? But if there aren't, I'll take whatever's up for grabs!
Yeah, it kind of got a lot more interest then I thought it would. However, if you are interested in having a character, if you send me your CS I can actually give you a spot.

I am still interested, and as I have mentioned before, I am min a different time zone from most of you guys, so my replies will most likely be late. Also for the gemini, do the characters need to be twins? I mean, two people are going to make two different cs for gemini obviously, so does the characters actually need to be twins or no?

Last edited by a moderator:
Also I'm playing one of the Gemini and a lot of people who want to play the other are thinking of ways our characters could be linked so if you want to do that you can :) just send your CS to @Baconhands though

Users who are viewing this thread

Back