• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

Also, Marx and Ana could work really well together because Marx could simply just make her dry whenever she wants.

Also, that Afif girl can come to Marx's if she wants that invisibility washed off. : )
Jeez, my character sure is useful, huh?

dragonsfire dragonsfire
Blackrose7 Blackrose7

Yep, but Sophia is the most useful member in the group. Since Sophia can build almost everything if you just ask her, and get the materials that she needs too.
Kloudy Kloudy

Yep, but Sophia is the most useful member in the group. Since Sophia can build almost everything if you just ask her, and get the materials that she needs too.
Kloudy Kloudy

Can you build me a glorious battleship? Because I think we may need it. :3

So is everyone still active then? Because the last post was Tuesday and the lost before that was like 2 weeks before

Sophia: "Ok, and get me this materials so I build it." *Sophia gave Marx a freaking list of what she needs.*
( I think everybody is active, since Comix made us stop when we didn't have a Aquamarine and Topaz vessel. )

Kloudy Kloudy

Marx: I shall seek out what you ne...
*stares at list in disbelief*
Marx: Good Crystal Being above. Are you planning on chopping down half of Gagan?!

(Oh okay, better finish my character soon so we can start.)

Sophia: "No, since I get most of my materials from Elmas, Marx. I also have a lot of materials at my house too, but we can't go back there unless we want to die by those believers who misunderstood the nursery rhyme." <- Marx has no idea that Sophia is rich here. xD
Elmas = The place where everybody in Gagan goes to, since they like to buy cool stuff from their markets.
Kloudy Kloudy
( You really like to press the like button a lot here. )

Marx: Well I meant simply from all the wood that it would take all of... Nevermind.
(Is it too late to mention that Marx may or may not have his own personal mini army in Dour? They're like pirates but good. : D)

Kloudy Kloudy yeahhh everyone is just floating around waiting for topaz so we can start. I thought I saved us by taking on a second vessel but we're not quite a full party yet.

Hmm, well I can do some advertising on my profile to see if we get any biters. Perhaps we can fill up some of those other roles too. : )

Sophia: "You do know that I have made some battleships, right. They aren't big battleships, but they still do work here."
Kloudy Kloudy

Last edited:
Blackrose7 Blackrose7 Just throwing it out there, but I think guns come before metal battleships, and this world doesn't really have guns yet. I don't care how smart Sophia thinks she is, making metal ships takes industrialization.

I mean, I just meant about all the wood for making wooden ships, given that Gagan is some massive forest country.
But hey, if we have cannons then at least we can have proper pirate ships! We could sail the one sea and collect gems like true sailors!

There are a lot of coastal countries worth visiting, taking a ship around would be an interesting approach, one group goes along the coast with the water guy and the rest go toward the land locked countries and deal with those. Ballard would be up for a boat, idk about Udon though, not his style.

Yes. They do have a lot of trees here, but they aren't the only place with trees. Because Haritha also have trees for Gagan to use here too, plus the people of Gagan do replant their trees. Since they aren't stupid enough to cut all of their trees down, for they really love their trees so much.
Kloudy Kloudy
Gagan = Loves their trees so much here, but won't cut them all down for money. Because they are very smart by replanting them after they cutted a few down.

I'd be up for a boat journey then. : )

Who wants to come with me on a road sea trip?
Marx: I am the captain now.
Others: What?
Marx: Sorry, movies don't exist yet.

Heh, got a little carried away there with the history, but I've finished my character! : D The backstory was pretty tragic and somewhat inspiring in the end and it definitely paints Marx to be quite the imposing and fear-inspiring man, when he really isn't.
(Unless you push him because then he will end you. : D)

Sophia: "I don't mind if you are the captain of the ship, Marx."
Comix liking your cs = accepted

Kloudy Kloudy

Marx: Perfect. Time to decimate all the raide- Oh, wait, no. We're here for gems...

Cool cool, guess I'll wait for the go-ahead to start posting given that we've been ordered to hold fire?

Sophia: "...Wait what? We are looking for the being's shards, Marx."
We are just talking to each other that the Jewel Temple though. Marx is there too, since he wanted to come with us. =3

Kloudy Kloudy

Right right, I suppose he'll have just remained silently watching until everyone has collected themselves. So far they have acted quite childishly, whereas he contrasts as the epitome of professionalism. : )

Sophia isn't acting childishly here, since she is just telling Mercer to not be rude. Then say that they will die if they try to leave the group, because some of them are being stupid.
Kloudy Kloudy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back