• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

Comix said:
I have one person who has expressed interest but if you'd like, I would love more civilian, Miner, and Jewel characters!
I'll definitely consider it (despite the absence of animal powers, lol).

I'll have my Aquamarine character up soonish. Gotta run errands today. :3

I am a girl, but ok. xD
Kloudy Kloudy

Yes ma'am! XD

On the bright side, I didn't make my character as edgy as I thought I would. He's more of a calm soldier that's lost himself to the way of war.

Tbh I haven't read ANY of the lore yet and I would love a rundown on what has happened so far. Any links to the IC and lore would be amazing. : )

Thanks~!

Well I looked over the rules and I guess I accidentally made my guy fit my country rather well.

Should probably give him navigation skills and come up with a reason why he has been in a lot of battles. (Probably gonna make up some crap about bandit raids and pirates).

Go ahead, Kloud; but Sophia has a map with her. Because she is like 100% ready for her journey to save the world.
Kloudy Kloudy

Then, then...

Then I shall bring a horse! To carry stuff! And do glorious battle with its hooves! >:3

Sophia can make a cart for his horse then, since they are going to be carrying a lot of stuff with that. Plus she can put a lot of steel crates that are fulled with water for the group to use. <- Marx can use it too if he wants to.
Kloudy Kloudy

Marx could use it as a weapon when needed or for any other conventional needs, but he can also gather water from the air whilst they travel so that they don't have to stop to buy/collect some.

Kloudy Kloudy What a qt. Almost makes me wish I had a female character ;) Maybe Udon swings that way.

Oh dear god. xD
My character will literally have no way of dealing with that. He'll either get all confused or very uncomfortably embarrassed.

*gets flirted with*
Marx: W-what are you saying? Baka! I-I'm not into... T-t-that kind of thing! Baka...

Kloudy Kloudy Haha 10/10 I don't think it will come up probably. If anything I'll eventually finish my miner character and she'll make an advance on him if she ever gets to play the villain for a bit.

Though I am curious to see what someone does for the Topaz Vessel now. It's now forced to be a female and you've made such a battle hardened character it would be lame if the Topaz is a battle hardened duplicate hailing from war-driven Nuri. If they go for pure opposite, animal loving anti-war pacifist, I'll be equally disappointed. I can't wait to see what the new comer comes up with. (Couldn't tag them because I don't know who they are? I could have sworn they posted earlier claiming the spot?)

topaz_and_aquamarine__by_rubyart15-db94pie.png

It would be the reverse of these two then, Shad. ^33^
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire

I am scared of what you guys are gonna do to me now... xD
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire pls don't rape me senpai ;-;

Anyways, I'm sure Marx will get along with most people. He's more the pillar of support for most, being there for them and not freaking out under pressure, taking the burden for others with his quiet selflessness and general straightforward attitude. Haven't written his history or personality up yet, but it won't be too tragic I don't think. Maybe a "his village was raised and to this day he vows to eternally save as many as he can" blah blah heroic stuff like that. : )

Blackrose7 Blackrose7 I mean, Marx would probably ask her to be wary of her powers around him in case they conflict, but he'll probably try and fill the big brother role for most.

(Also I realised his age was a bit high for what I was going with, so now he is 21.)

Last edited:
Kloudy Kloudy Aw come on make him an old man like Ballard, how can he be battle-hardened at 21? 24 is a ripe old age for veteran status ;)

Okay, 22 then. He's not THAT battle hardened tbh. Just been fighting a crap load of bandits and pirates all his life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back