• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

Go ahead, Kloud; since the person who wanted to be aquamarine isn't active. ^33^
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/the-twelve-vessels-character.326820/ <- Go here, and the Topaz Vessel will be open again if Dex doesn't respond by the end of this week.

Kloudy Kloudy
I'm sorry but you don't make those decisions, I do. And I'd appreciate it if you would quit nudging people to reply. I've given a deadline. The end of this week. If the Vessels are all posted by then, I will then and only then open them up. I don't care how active a person is. They could pop up the day before my deadline and post. Please wait until then.
Some people, including me, do have lives outside of roleplay.

I heard there was a free aquaman position? I like water, it's 70% of my body. Water has been very kind to me in all my years alive, very kind indeed.
I'm sorry but there is correctly no open Vessel position. But there will probably be some this weekend. I will tag you if Aquamarine opens up!

Comix Comix i know I'm not technically part of this rp yet, but you should consider putting links at the original post if all your threads, linking each thread to each other so that it's easy to move about between them. It's rather difficult to find the other threads by digging around the ooc.

So was the deadline at the weekend or after the weekend?

Comix Comix Oh, did I accidentally unwatch this thread??!!D':D':</3:sleeping::dead: (Mini-heat attack stops) Wait. This is the OOC, so you guys didn't rack up 19 pages of content in eight days and I only missed one good post opportunity for Afif. Good.

Also, Just because I trapped Afif (I thought we were gonna slow down for the others after around 2-3 posts for each...so wrong.) I'm gonna be a jerk and force either Baethan (comix's civilian) to interact with my miner character. *cough* who I'm totally not gonna somehow kill off *cough*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back