• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

Seasplash241 Seasplash241 Whoops :X stole your birthstone, it's k though, controlling water will be a blast. Also like the twist it's only water from where she's from as the limitation, will you be carrying a watersack of Dour specific water?

What are some good fat names for Mr. Sapphire? Best I have right now is Alexander because I can slowly shorten it based on his weight but I generally avoid that name because I'm Alex irl.

What are some good fat names for Mr. Sapphire? Best I have right now is Alexander because I can slowly shorten it based on his weight but I generally avoid that name because I'm Alex irl.
Here are names I found that mean "round" :
Ballard
Nikiti
Cade

We'll see, I'd like to see some other peeps and then I'll almost definitely make a Nuri miner character. I'm a sucker for Nuri.
Ohh!!! I was wondering why I made Nuri Miner character, I was half-asleep (or drunk, same thing) and read this. I'll change mine, but if you want that picture you can use it. Also nice seeing you again.

dragonsfire dragonsfire Well I mean I guess if you want to use the excessive amount of countries provided to us to make a diverse cast of characters I can't stop you ;)

Comix Comix Ballard's his official name, it grew on me in a matter of minutes. Also finished the History, very simple background. I'd consider that character sheet done.

Comix Comix Uhgggggg I went through those rules twice like "last time I could have sworn there was a trap" and didn't see the rule. tell me you just added it and I'm not going blind.

I'm having no luck thinking up a jewel character, I'm just gonna do one Miner and the other a Jewel which will hopefully work out better.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back