• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Twelve Vessels

Childish: Ballard- Thinks he is better than everybody else, because he is so smart here. Mercer- I don't need to explain why he is childish here. xD
Kloudy Kloudy

B Blink I've combed the thread at least 3 times and I think the person that originally claimed Topaz has deleted their post or they're well hidden. I'm beyond confused. You might want to just write up the profile since the other person has completely disappeared.

I'd leave it up to the GM, ultimately, to invite me but, if I did decide to join, I likely wouldn't as Topaz since the "gender equity" imposement on the gems' would necessitate I play a female. That messes with my vision of my ideal Topaz character and I'm just not jiving with girl characters at the moment. I want to characterize more dudes.

I could consider a miner still but IC events look like they're prioritizing back-and-forth banter between the gems and there isn't much else to go off of regarding inserting a character of differing alliance into the mix. Like, where even is the temple on a more contained level? What would the miners be up to, where would they be, how do they even conduct themselves as a group...?

I mean, I don't want to go off on too big of a tangent or seem too brusque but I thought my extended silence was evidence enough of my disinterest, right?

I'd leave it up to the GM, ultimately, to invite me but, if I did decide to join, I likely wouldn't as Topaz since the "gender equity" imposement on the gems' would necessitate I play a female. That messes with my vision of my ideal Topaz character and I'm just not jiving with girl characters at the moment. I want to characterize more dudes.

I could consider a miner still but IC events look like they're prioritizing back-and-forth banter between the gems and there isn't much else to go off of regarding inserting a character of differing alliance into the mix. Like, where even is the temple on a more contained level? What would the miners be up to, where would they be, how do they even conduct themselves as a group...?

I mean, I don't want to go off on too big of a tangent or seem too brusque but I thought my extended silence was evidence enough of my disinterest, right?

You can join as a Miner. All characterizations and such are dictated by the role players. I gave the basics and you fill in the blank.
I had.contacted the person that had deleted their post and asked if they were interested before Blink had posted. They accepted and said they would post a cs.
ShadTheWerepire ShadTheWerepire

Err, as I meant to eludicate, I don't see how a miner would naturally enter the present in-character proceedings and I am no longer interesting in being involved.

B Blink i figured you were more interested than the other person considering they deleted their first post here and haven't posted since. But I totally get the topaz not being male thing, I don't even know how to approach the topaz as a female. Good luck finding other games!

Comix Comix Sorry, they should really consider posting here so all of us know they're working on it. Having an unknown player that is holding back all of us is a little frustrating. It also puts a lot of pressure on you because apparently they're only communicating with you and leaving us in the dark so we get anxious.

Typically deleting a post means you're no longer interested and you stopped following the thread. Sorry for making all these assumptions but we're just sitting here waiting with no updates.

Err, as I meant to eludicate, I don't see how a miner would naturally enter the present in-character proceedings and I am no longer interesting in being involved.
Understandable. Thank you for your consideration anyway!

B Blink i figured you were more interested than the other person considering they deleted their first post here and haven't posted since. But I totally get the topaz not being male thing, I don't even know how to approach the topaz as a female. Good luck finding other games!

Comix Comix Sorry, they should really consider posting here so all of us know they're working on it. Having an unknown player that is holding back all of us is a little frustrating. It also puts a lot of pressure on you because apparently they're only communicating with you and leaving us in the dark so we get anxious.

Typically deleting a post means you're no longer interested and you stopped following the thread. Sorry for making all these assumptions but we're just sitting here waiting with no updates.
I understand. I apologize. I have been extremely busy and stressed and forgot to inform you guys of such.
I will give to the end of the week before I just make the Topaz character myself. I know you guys are anxious to get this going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back