• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tudor Lestrange Institute of Villainy and Henchmanship - Main

OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Francis Sato

"Kupi...." Mused Francis as he read the paper. That must be their name.
Then, disaster struck once more.
Francis could not help but watch the foiling of the heavy-handed attempt at escape by the winged mutant, despite having had a dreadful feeling from the moment he heard his distant cheers. The poor fellow's outstretched wings momentarily caught in the air like a morbid kite before the pain caused him to retract his wings and curl into a ball as he went down.

Francis's hypothesis had been confirmed in a way he did not quite expect, but having known the nature of what might happen next did not prepare his actions. For now, all he could outwardly do was shake, and it was to the point that his eardrums were rumbling.
Internally, he tried to affirm to himself that he could handle the situation competently. It didn't go well.
Ok Francis, you're gonna survive this. Just don't do anything stupid. Just calm down. You're not the one on the business end of the harpoon. Man.... If I don't live free, I'm not gonna die free either.

Mr. Crevan Priest

"Thank you so much. The beetles can still be used, just not for just anything now. A lot of spells call for them pre-reawakening instead of after they're back alive. We'll have to get more of them, and something to keep the live ones in. And some of the bottles of vampires' blood came open." He continued to list the ingredients that would need to be replaced until he came to the conclusive statement. "And of course, we'll need the fixings for a dehydration spell pronto before things get moldy."

Last edited:
cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Artem Malkov ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo ) Mention: Kupi Char , Francis Sato ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )
"Sure. I would like a tour of the school that i'm gonna be learning." Lilith said happily as she starts to follow the tank by flying "Oh by the way. What is your purpose of going to school Artem?" she asked as she inspects the hall and classrooms that they pass by before seeing the garden and another tank and a person "Another tank golem and who's that other person?" She said as then looks at Artem as if the tank would know them.

Kupi Char.jpgKupi Char to Francis Sato and Lilith ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Now, you may think that a barbarous little tank like Kupi would still be in his feral mindset, meaning that Sato would be the next victim of his wrathful gore. But in reality, the dog tank had already contained [REDACTED] and is now attempting to calm said human down. Guiding Francis to a nearby rock to sit on, Kupi then noticed his owner with a new arrival, so he waved.

Artem Malkov to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

At the mention of Artem's purpose at the school, they took a moment to think 'It's best to maintain caution.. not sure what changes breaking the seal might cause to her.' before saying "It's a bit of a personal one, I might tell you later though.." Reaching the Back Garden, Artem turned to her at the mention of 'Another Tank Golem' and looked over to see Kupi guiding a student to sit on a rock. "Ah! that's Kupi, my life-long companion!" Artem said as they waved back to the dog tank. They then turned back to Lilith. "Alright, are you ready? Any last things you want to say before you expose the seal?"

Last edited:
cursedangelcross.png
Lilith Interaction: Artem Malkov ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo )
Lilith looked at Kupi before looking at Artem "I see. I'll chat with them once I'm free." She said as she smiles before thinking "As I said before once I reveal the seal. I won't be able to interact or talk or see what's going on. Though... I've heard people who wanted to help me say they felt something was watching them even the area went dead quiet. Though I hope it doesn't bother you." She said as the cross flies up into the air become big again with the wings of cross soon retract into the cross. four chains covered in ancient language soon shoot out of the cross and soon impact into any solid object and became anchored. The area becomes dead quiet as Lilith said, like the world has fallen silent with the eerie feeling of something watching Artem.

As Lilith had told, the world had gone silent, Artem couldn't even hear their own engine anymore as they stared at the now exposed seal. 'Mercino, you ready..?'
'Way ahead of you bud.. Shell's being made.' Like Mercino said, a glowing blue object was forming in front of the tank's turret, cyan swirls and violet particles were cycling around it as a shiny shell emerged from the light. The shell held a very metallic blue hue with a cyan cap, encrusted with multiple glowing clusters of rock near the bottom, and the whole thing was pulsing a light blue aura with white cracks occasionally forming around the unidentified metal of the shell. Finished with looking at it, the shell then phased into Artem's turret as they closed their eyes, the feeling of being watched not bothering them at all...

For Artem, was staring back at it.

Artem's barrel began to pulse in a blue light, the sound of a shell loading as their eyes became visible, a blazing tint of cerulean replacing the usually white ovals. They took a deep breath, before aiming their barrel right at the eye of the cross...

And Firing
*BFANGUSV*

The shell stopped midair, the stones began rattling as one broke free,

and bolted towards a chain link, shattering it. More and more stones began blitzing out of the shell, each breaking an individual link of the chain, the ancient text flickering and disappearing, until all the chains were shattered, the stones then surrounded the shell, beginning to give a brighter and brighter glow. The shell then shook along with the stones, before aiming at the eye of the cross..

And piercing right into it.

Artem watched on as cracks began forming around the cross, rays of warm light peeking through as they grew bigger and bigger..

Finally giving away in the sound of shattering glass, a blinding light emerged, and Artem stared unfazed.

The seal, had broken.

Blasphemy has been Freed

Last edited:
cursedangelawaken.png
Lilith Interaction: Artem Malkov ( Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo )
The cross remained floating in the air until the cross soon forms cracks all over it along with Lilith's voice being heard "FREEEDOM!" She yelled as the cross explodes sending bits of cross over the garden as holy and demonic energy is released. A blindfolded Nun with black and white wings floats in the air where the cross used to be "Ah...Feels SOOO good to be free!" she said happily as she lands on the ground and looks at a flower. She leans down and smells it before looking over artem as if she can see despite her eyes being covered "Thank you so much Artem!" She said.

Francis Sato

As he was led to the rock, his balance being messed with from shaking so much, he leaned on Kupi despite being very much terrified of him. Like how any drowning creature might grab for a buoyant object, Francis braced himself on the nearest solid thing.
His eyes watered, barely visible behind their fluttering lids, but not a sound escaped his throat. He could find no rhetoric fit to escape his brain. Histamine flooded his body, causing the most intolerable sensation. He stuck a hand between his shirt-collar and shoulder, scratching the rash-less itch and ignoring that if he scratched any harder he might break skin. It was indeed a good thing that he had short nails now.
When he got to the rock, he sat down, unable to balance himself with the shivering and the scratching.
The voices of Blaspemy and Artem were fuzzy, background, white noise type sounds to him, and he could focus on nothing else but the sensation of itch and his own, soundless distress.
Then there was an explosive crackle, the pyrotechnic sound of a demon's release.
Francis stared, almost comforted by the image of a nun's veil. Was it his second grade teacher, Sr. Pious? Was he dreaming after all? Of course not, but he entertained the idea until he realized that the veil and habit did not belong to any order of nun he knew of, and that the wearer also had a blindfold and wings and gave of an unsettling vibe.
He suddenly grew still, suppressing all movement like a tortoise caught in the sight of a wolf.

Piper, autumn,and Thora

Piper
Woah, I turn and look to see where the yelling came from, I mean I saw a cross flying around earlier but didn't think about it, and now...it wasn't a cross any longer. I just stared in awe and a slight trickle of horror. I just turned into a shiny beetle and flew off to find a group to talk to. I think it was almost time for food because I was getting hungry.

Thora
Hm I turn to look at the figure but don't really stare for long, I find a sandy spot in the ground instead and place both my hands on it consentraiting, I try and form my lightning to give the melted sand a spherical shape. It comes out more oval but still a cool trinket it's about the size of a golf ball. I could use some good food right about now.

Autumn
Man, that was fun. Who know that I'd discover teleportation on the first day of school that's just awesome, I flick my ears and shake my head preening my wing feathers, before starting to nibble at the yard, I've got to eat at some point.

Kupi Char to Francis Sato and Lilith ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus ) ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

If there was any way to describe Kupi's reaction to the recent events that happened approximately two posts ago, you'd think this is just a usual occurrence on Tuesday, in which how much the absurdity of events throughout his and Artem's lives which are yet to be explained by the creator of THIS POST had effected his mind and brought him to this state. Ignoring the fourth wall rant directed towards myself, Kupi left Francis to calm down and meet this new lady who appeared in the cross's place. Stopping near the flowers she smelled, Kupi looked up with his usual smile and panted, wagging his tail as he gave a look that said 'hello!'.

Back Garden

They lowered their barrel as they smiled in content, firing that shell gave quite the recoil and heat inside of Artem's turret, said Tank was venting smoke out of their commander's hatch, giving the Ushanka a nice smoky effect. "I'm glad to help Lilith!" A moment later Kupi had rolled up next to her to say hi. "Ah, right forgot to mention, Kupi has more of a Canine mentality due to- eh?"

Artem was then interrupted as the broken pieces of the chains started to gravitate towards them, a new cyan text forming in Russian language that read 'The united spirits Sickle and the Hammer have chosen you' before glowing bright and turning into said tools, both having a glowing material and red aura instead of metal. "Hmm, this is new.." Artem mused. The symbols of communism then absorbed into the soviet tank, covering them in red smoke before clearing, leaving Artem with new side armor covering their tracks.

"Well that was something, so ready for the school tour?"

They then paused, their accent apparently was stronger than before.

Last edited:
Oak Bergman
An hour and a half, maybe two, have passed since the botched evacuation.
"You there!" Bergman shouted and pointed. A custodian exiting the building, having worked to put out the most stubborn of the two fires, stopped in his tracks, wishing he had gotten a job somewhere else. "Is the fire out?"
"Yes, sir," The janitor replied meekly, "The building is mostly safe to re-enter, although some students and staff are still inside anyway, and not just the maintenance and preservation crew, but apparently the cafeteria workers have still been working at lunch. Some students have been found near the first fire. One of them seems to have started it."
"I see," Said Bergman and he began to tell the teachers among the crowd to direct the students back inside and announce lunchtime. When he had done this, he re-approached the custodian to discuss the details of the fire and the students who were involved.

X

Once again eyeing the groups of fellow student X watched as Artem broke Blasphemy from her seal. This… hampered his plans. But it could also prove beneficial. X knew full well of the fact that as of the current state he was one of the physically weakest people at the school. Furthermore, his funds were rather lacking at this point in time. And in his head- an idea began to form. The principal began to direct students towards the cafeteria, unfortunate, but X could manipulate situations rather well, as a another student walked past him, X used their concealed position to grab them from behind. They kicked rapidly, X took this oppurtunity to snap their neck, their legs going limp. He slid out the concealed blade in his wrist collar, he moved up to another two students- he slit ones throat, stabbing the other several times before pushing them over the stairs railing. Calmly, he walked down, two more were inspecting the body. The blade found itself in between one´s eyes, he then twisted the arm of the other, slamming their face into the railing, it folding in as result. He let the body drop, moving over to the security room he pushed the door open, if there was a guard, they seemed to be occupied with the fire or the mass of students headed to lunch. He wiped the footage, backing out and finding himself in another crowd. If he himself couldnt eliminate his possible opponents he would make them turn against each other, thinking about the deaths. True it was common at this school, and encouraged, but he doubted these were normal students. Working his way through the crowd, X came across Artem. Lightly, he tapped their side armor, sliding in his blade back into his collar unnoticed.

Artem Malkov to X ( RealBillClinton RealBillClinton )

Artem looked at the students returning to the building, noting that the fire situation had subsided finally. They then felt someone tap the new armor covering their tracks, and as such, they turned their turret to the subject. It was that red-eyed man who had talked with Taris earlier before the students originally entered. "May help you Mr.?"

X

Interactions: Beetlebuggo Beetlebuggo

X had succesfully gained the tankś attention. The tank was painfully kind, to the point where X, had he have emotions- might have even said the tank made him angry. However, he needed the tank for his plan, in more ways then one. Well then, sacrifices were always nessescary, and it seemed that he would have to sacrifice a potential partner, in a way. He once again, tried to smile, but once more that falsehood came, that wolf´s flash. ¨You see, Mr.¨, his mind searched for the name, the observations gained by watching the others, ¨Artem, I was curious of your power, I had heard you say you could make any type of ammo, and you showed this to full effect in the garden- or... did you? In a sense, I am wondering if with no information, you could create a... lets say a dart rather than a tank shell, that happened to be the same as the last piece of ammunition you made- now, without thinking of that ammo, just saying to yourself to make it out of whatever capability it was last time. Could you work with this very little information, with something completely foreign, and create it, if so, I would love not only to see this, but to also examine the projectile to see how effective it is.

As X was progressing with his request, suspicion grew within Artem's mind.

'He's been scoping me out during the Seal situation, and that face.. I know well enough that's a fake smile, I have a feeling he might be getting at something here. But let's see how it plays out for him if someone knows their up to something.'

"And If I may ask your intentions to be in possession of a dart version of a bodily forged shell? X was it?"

Their tone turned dead serious with a piercing gaze. Artem was going to play along, but also let X know that Artem acknowledges the
façade that X has set.

X

As the tank asked his intentions, X once again flashed the fake smile, he held it a second longer. His eyes did not glint with the smile, allowing it to be all the more unsettling as he made direct eye contact. ¨Interestingly enough, you ask my intentions when you have no qualms about freeing a demon lord nor none of firing a tank shell in the vicinity of a school with dozens of unconscious students in position where rubble could hit them. Nevertheless, I will satisfy your request. I have an associate here, an associate who is in quite the situation. Furthermore, this school is for the villainously inclined is it not? One might require ammunition, whether for themselves or for their underlings, and while Im sure the school has a deposit, one might require a specific type of ammunition. So you see, it would appear you are the most viable solution in this scenario.

They stared back, their eyes mirroring X's face.

"The obviously fake smile you had was what drove me to my change in composure. As for shell production, I've found that when they're loaded into a different breach, the operator- and I'll use a crude term for it- 'Got hit by the woah and was thanos snapped out of existence'. So in order to free your associate, the shell must be fired out of myself. I've tried manipulating their size before, but that ended with them losing the desired effect."

Artem explained. They then started their engine.

"If you can lead me to your associate, I can still be able to fulfill your request."

Kupi Char to Lilith ( Dana Zane Dana Zane )

Kupi circled around Lilith, looking at her curiously.

X

So it appears what you are telling me, is that if fired out another weapon, it will be destroyed along with its user. Interesting, what if it was never even used? What if it was simply there? If you may create a shell, I may have an idea. But no, I will not lead you to my associate, I have no reason to trust you after all.

"Nor do I have the reason to trust you back, but to answer your questions, if the shell were left for a certain amount of time, it would revert to a normal Armor Piercing shell. So if I were to hand you a forged shell, it would be a race against the time range between 15 to 32 minutes." Another Seal Breaker shell appears between the two. "I suggest making haste now, unless you have anything else to say, I bid you farewell for today, Dormmate." With that, Artem decided to head towards the Kitchens once more.

Francis Sato

Francis sat in the garden for a long while, but later had taken to pacing around until he regained his composure. All the while, he did could not keep his thoughts in the state they were supposed to be in. Because of this, he did not allow himself to think too hard for a long while until he realized he was near a crowd entering the building. The thoughts broke through the mental barrier like a bullet through clay. There's no escaping this, Francis. There's no way out but in a body bag. You'd better just do what you can if you want to live. Go on! Go on in!
It was a bad feeling, skipping to a different level on the hierarchy of needs.

X

X gripped the shell with his hands. The raw power thrumming melodically through his palms. He nodded towards Artem, and made his way calmly to another staircase, eyeing his target, he watched as he passed them up the staircase. When he reached the top, he readied everything. He adjusted his position as nessescary. Aligning his hands, he let go of the shell, it slammed into the persons head, and with a cascade of light. His current objective was complete. The masterpiece rose, towering, perfect in every way. Oolart was free- the eldritch god turned towards X, making an incomphrensible noise, a tentacle drifted along his face, and X felt his body- designed to be able to evolve- change. Maws and tentacles sprouted on him, peeling through flesh and fusing with cloth, snapping into his bones. And then, it receded inside him, but X could still feel it, he was aware of its presence as Oolart broke through the ceiling- ascending to the stars perhaps, perhaps going to gorge on a nearby city. Another student dropped his lunch in shock, a droplet of applesauce splashing onto X´s shoes. With a frown, he knelt to wipe it off, a tentacle emerging from his back and entering the students mouth, they were lifted up, eyes wide in shock. X consumed all their body had to offer before dropping the husk to the ground, the tentacle receding. ¨Interesting¨, and then? Then he walked away.

Note: I have in fact received permission from the owner of Oolart after their departure, should one need further proof, simply ping me and I will provide the screenshots

Artem Malkov (Interactions Open)

Back to the kitchens again Artem went, as their thoughts ran rampant with Recipes to cook within for them and Kupi.. And possibly others if it came to that... Anyway, looking into a Recipe book that was lying around, Artem flipped the pages before stopping on two Russian Classics: Königsberger Klopse, and Guriev kasha. Keeping the pages set, Artem gathered the ingrediants and got to cooking. The delicious aroma of the dishes floating about the school...

Percival Parvuldraconis

Interactions: StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus (Bergman)

Percival was in quite the pickle. See, having a classroom located in the dungeon had its pros and cons. On one hand, he didnt have to worry about the fire, on the other, he did have to worry about the water. He learned this the hard way after a flood poured down the stairs, knocking everything in sight down, a guillotines blade coming loose and nearly slicing the short kobold in half. And yet some of this stuff was just not his- dozens of potion ingredients and tomes tumbled in the tide. Well, if it was here he might do a little... borrowing. BUT! Nevertheless, it was not a great expierience, as it washed through the old Cold War era supercomputer he had set up as a communications network to find minions for his students- electrifying the water and destroying the machinery. Ok, well, he could recover from this, the water might not be that electrocuted. As if in spite, a shelf of bottled lightning toppled over, making sure the water was definitely at that cozy level of 112% lethality. Percival whipped around for tools to help him out of the problem- instead only finding more trinkets. An RPG would not help the situation at the moment, so he threw it to the side. Bad idea, very very bad idea. It went off immediately, blasting a hole in the ceiling and causing rubble to crush the already damaged computer- he could only pray the school would reimburse him. Wait- thats it! The Elder Gods! He turned towards a decrepit mirror and twisted a red gemstone in its base- prompting a monster from the eldritch plane to crash out of the mirror, or at least its tentacles. It strangled him and threw him around violently, ending in him hanging precariously over the water. He hoped the eldritch student at the school was nicer than his old friend here, unaware of their departure at that very moment. Eventually, he managed to work his way to the shelf, where he cried for help. Two kind students rushed down the stairs to his aid- only for one to step in the water, spasm, immediately perish, and then cook like a hard-boiled egg as his corpse fell into the water. The other was dauntless however, trying to use his friends corpse as a makeshift raft- and it worked! He made it over, using a red hot chain to pull themselves towards the shelf. But alas, it was not meant to be, as the chain caused one leg of the shelf to ignite and break, resulting in a lethal slide in which Percival was hanging. The student then had their brains dashed against the wall as the tentacle picked them up with a roar. Percival fumbled for the uPhone in which Pennhurst had given him to contact the other teachers. He struggled deeply with the technology, taking about 15 minutes to open Bergmanś contact. He then selected the text feature, sending his message that showed he needed assitance.... in Morse code. The phone slipped out his hands, now leaving him hanging for dear life, alone.

Oak Bergman

Having been on his way to where the students involved in the fire had been detained, fuming, he felt his phone buzz in his pocket and heard the little beep that denoted that he had recieved a text message. Taking the phone in his hand, he swiped the screen and had minor trouble unlocking it. Let's see what Percival has to say....
"This is in Morse Code! Still? Ugh...."
Copying the message into a decoding app, he read the translation and soon enough he and the poor janitor were on their way to the dungeons. I sure hope he's still alive.

Fenris Latour

As Fenris got close to the cafeteria, they could identify that the smell wafting down the hallway was not of the school's usual fare. Wondering what was being cooked up today, they followed the scent to its source, their mouth watering the entire time. Sticking their head through the doorway, they were surprised to find that there was a tank in the kitchen. And this tank was cooking. This must be why I've been smelling diesel fuel lately, they noted.
"What's cookin'?" They inquired, resisting the urge to conspicuously take another sniff of the delectably meaty smell.

Artem Malkov to Fenris Latour ( StrixDesmodus StrixDesmodus )

Artem turned their turret to the source of the voice, and presto, someone was drawn to the aroma of Kasha and Klopse. They probably should’ve expected this.. not every day someone in America eats Russian food after all..

“Guriev Kasha, very popular among people of homeland. Would like taste?” They answered.

Kupi Char (Interactions Open)

It was lunch. Not an unusual concept to one such as Kupi, but one unusual thing is...

He wasn't hungry, and he was getting a little bored as well.. Deciding to head back to the dorm halls, Kupi came across an open door, and he had also heard some repetitive swearing. Peeking inside, he saw a talking teddy bear that was unpacking a shit-ton of stuff..

Eh, he had nothing better to do anyway, maybe helping will pass time by? Knocking on the frame of the door to get the teddy's attention, Kupi pointed at the luggage with a 'need help?' look.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back