• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Trapdoor Spiders

IT HAS BEGUN
repost your character sheet in it's final state. Then, feel free to respond.

((Assuming we’re meant to be posting them here and not in the IC thread but correct me if I’m wrong))

Name: Zara, or just Z/Zee
Height: 5”3’
Appearance:
D1345DD8-00AE-4699-8C05-216EB8E87358.jpeg
Powers: Claircognizance and Psychometry. The psychometry is something she can turn off and on at will, but the claircognizance is just something that happens. Generally it’s consistent in giving her information she needs to keep herself safe or accomplish a task/deal with a person, but every once in a while it gives her nothing at all and leaves her just as clueless as everyone else, so she has to stay on her toes.
Notes: After separating from the others, not trusting The System to keep her safe after being failed by it already, she fell back on stealing and pickpocketing to survive, and eventually fell in among rough and criminal crowds. She became very useful to certain parties by using her psychometry to crack safes and guess passcodes, her claircognizance to give them information no one else can get - for the right price. She lets herself look small and harmless, then robs people blind while others provide distractions or muscle. Her claircognizance keeps her moderately useful in a fight despite her small size, often allowing her to predict attacks and then strike quickly with a knife or baton. Her only enforced requirement for those she works with is that there be no unnecessary death. She’s a thief, not a murderer.

Name: Valentine Corleone

Height: 6'8"

Appearance: Valentine is very tall rather muscular tanned man with black, wavy, shoulder length hair and cocoa brown eyes. He almost always wears rugged clothing and shop gloves due to always working on big machines. The oilier and more old fashioned the better. He has no absolutely no desire to deal with heavily computerized anything. He even prefers to still use bills and coins.

Powers: Valentine can fix anything that has an engine or motor. He got an old Ford Model A to run in a week and a half. He can also use these skills to cobble together other things. A perfect example was a homemade pitching machine that he loaded with rocks.
There are exceptions, however. He has absolutely no understanding of computers. If something has computerized parts he can only fix the physical parts to that machine. If someone asked him to fix a really new kind of plane for example, he would only be able to fix the engines or landing gear. The computers and software would be a no-go, likewise, anything considered a smart device will not be taken on. No questions.

Notes: He does have a cell phone and a laptop, however he won't even pretend to know how to work on such things. If you ask him to try, he is guaranteed tell you no.

Valentine is very used to doing things himself. He doesn't like to ask people for help and he doesn't care much for people volunteering. He also doesn't talk about himself much at all, and is not open about his feelings or him being gay.

I'll give everyone Two days from now to respond to the starter. Then I'll continue. Anyone else who hasn't made it will have to miss out.

Name: Moon
Height: 5”7’
Appearance:
293AA217-A117-4EAE-AFD9-1528F66717DD.jpeg
Powers: Telekinesis. His ability to affect physical objects with his mind has always been greater than the others, able to move large objects with relative ease after being forced to practice over and over. Anything too large puts a strain on his entire body, lighting up the pain receptors in his brain until it’s all he can feel, and though his pain tolerance grew as he got older he doesn’t often push that hard anymore. Mostly he uses his power disguised as a simple physical assault, slamming telekinetic force into his opponents in precise points wherever he swung his fists or kicked so no one was the wiser.
Notes: Zara's twin brother. After escaping with the others, he and Zara found their way through theft and trickery. He’s always been her guard, keeping a lookout while she tricks people and cracks safe, and defending her against any trouble if they were caught. None of the criminals they worked with could ever think of harming her - because she’s useful to them, but also because Moon gained a reputation for breaking their bones if they tried, and not gaining a single scratch while doing it.

Last edited:
Sorry to ask so late, probably should've asked a while back, but does any of your characters carry a phone or other technology on them?

I’m dying a little bit about the fact that I just realized Tommy and Valentine are taller than Moon, but he’s supposed to be the powerhouse 😂 A surprise for any future enemies, the greatest physical threat comes from the smallest one Lol

I’m dying a little bit about the fact that I just realized Tommy and Valentine are taller than Moon, but he’s supposed to be the powerhouse 😂 A surprise for any future enemies, the greatest physical threat comes from the smallest one Lol
Smol Fury.

Name: Raine Midori

Height: 5'6

Appearance: Chin length, brown hair with gray tips and bangs, caucasian-japanese mix, gray-green eyes. Her typical outfit is green hoodies or tshirts, baggy jeans or leggings, and black converse. She has gray, circle rimmed glasses, wears many different rings, and a leaf necklace given to her at a young age by her mother.

Powers: Raine can turn invisible at will, and also turn up to one other invisible along with her, though they have to be making physical contact, and she can't hold it for long. When she's invisible, her speed and perception are heightened slightly. Her clothes turn invisible with her, but that is because of training, and most other things she touches won't turn invisible unless she gives some effort. The bigger the mass of the object, the more effort she has to put in.

Notes: After the escape, Raine went on to work in a small, family-owned coffee shop in a rural area. She keeps on the down low, and never enters heavily populated areas in fear of being spotted. Her worst fear is the dark, especially if she's alone in the darkness.

------
Is this alright? Let me know if I need to change anything!

Name: Raine Midori

Height: 5'6

Appearance: Chin length, brown hair with gray tips and bangs, caucasian-japanese mix, gray-green eyes. Her typical outfit is green hoodies or tshirts, baggy jeans or leggings, and black converse. She has gray, circle rimmed glasses, wears many different rings, and a leaf necklace given to her at a young age by her mother.

Powers: Raine can turn invisible at will, and also turn up to one other invisible along with her, though they have to be making physical contact, and she can't hold it for long. When she's invisible, her speed and perception are heightened slightly. Her clothes turn invisible with her, but that is because of training, and most other things she touches won't turn invisible unless she gives some effort. The bigger the mass of the object, the more effort she has to put in.

Notes: After the escape, Raine went on to work in a small, family-owned coffee shop in a rural area. She keeps on the down low, and never enters heavily populated areas in fear of being spotted. Her worst fear is the dark, especially if she's alone in the darkness.

------
Is this alright? Let me know if I need to change anything!
That'll do just fine. Make sure that you can respond with a paragraph each response though. Also, if anyone takes more than two days to respond, they'll have to be removed for the sake of keeping things moving. Go ahead and read what's happened so far, and post your first response here:

aah, so if they're trying to get to texas, im assuming itll be a bit of a journey (technically its a 24 hour straight drive, but theyll probably encounter trouble lol)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back