• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings The Train Wreck of a 1x1 Search! (hopefully my last partner search)

BrokenRemedy

A Disproportionately Dysfunctional Disappointment
I'm sorry in advance this is a train wreck

Where's Rem Been?​
Hey all, so if you remember me, I was pretty active on the site about 6 months ago. I had a couple really really good 1x1 rps with some amazing writers (I'm sorry for ghosting you guys it was nothing personal). Unfortunately, as I said in parenthesis, I went MIA shortly after starting these rps. The month of May was spent applying for college (I got into one though!!), and as I returned to RpN in June... my father was killed by a drunk driver while he was helping our pastor change his tire on the side of the road. Both my dad and my pastor died, and since then I've been... well, I've been not good, we'll leave it at that. After starting college in August, dropping out of college because of things related to my fathers death, and then packing up my entire childhood home so I can up and move to the middle of no where... I'm back. What a great start to my first few months as a legal adult :)

What Does Rem Want?​
Depressing shit aside, I'm sorry for the lack of BBCode or anything like that. My brain can't process all of that stuff, and I care more about attracting writers rather than people who are drawn in by aesthetic. Preferably someone I can have a semi-casual to lit rp with. Multiple responses a day is preferred but I understand if you have a life. Right now I can only really do about 1-2 paragraphs per post. I used to be able to do 5+ paragraphs but given the stress I ask that we keep things simple-ish. Starter posts can be longer of course because that's a lot of detail to begin a roleplay with usually. Have good grammar, write in the third person, show a basic understanding of English and writing and we should be good.

About Rem​
I'm a female and I most definitely play female roles in roleplays. If I'm doubling up with side characters I can make those male, but if there's a specific love interest (which I usually require) then I'm going to be playing a girl. As for the gender you choose? I'm down for whatever. I prefer FxF roleplays but I can do FxM as well. I go by many names, but before I vanished from RpN I was known as Rem, which was kind of cute so call me that I guess? I'm a sucker for some cliche's, but that's mostly because my brain has been sapped of all creativity thanks to the depressing world of, well, depression. But if you have any cool ideas or plots? Throw them at me!!!! I love it when my roleplay partner has ideas especially when I'm too drained to "lead" the roleplay as some would say.

Pairings
Angel x Demon
Angel x Human
Demon x Human
Human x God/Demigod/Devil
Werewolf x Human
Prince/Princess x Commoner
Prince/Princess x Knight
Hostage x Kidnapper
Assassin x Target
Professor x Student (I'm talking college here)
Roommates
Goody Two Shoes x Bad Boy/Girl
At this point just give me some cute af FxF pairings/plots and I will roleplay them with you. I'm in the mood for some cute, fluffy, gay shit to cure my depression please and thank.
Literally anything else I'm most likely going to be interested in

Plots
Till Death Do Us... Character A and Character B had a history together. Be it something as friends with benefits, or years in a relationship together, A and B shared a connection. A and B have a nasty falling out, resulting in both of them getting their hearts pretty well broken. Shortly after this falling out, Character A dies tragically. Character B spends months living with guilt, and just when they think they've moved on, perhaps even finding a new love, they're awoken to a knock on their door in the middle of the night, only to be greeted with the face of their once living friend Character A. A informs B that they were unable to proceed to the afterlife due to unfinished business left on Earth, and explains that they had spent the past few months searching for whatever that unfinished business could be. After tying up as many loose ends as A could, they finally found their way back to B, having known all along that the way things ended with B was the real "unfinished business."

This one can kind of go anywhere. Essentially the ghost's love for the living person is the reason they can't proceed into the afterlife, and the key to making it to the afterlife lies in the hands of the living person, whatever that may be. We can brainstorm this together if it sounds interesting at all. I know this explanation was shit but that's because I can't really verbalize the ideas I have going on in my brain. That's how badly these past couple of months has screwed me over haha.

I'll add more plots over time because I'm uncreative right now...

Fandoms
Power Rangers
She-Ra and the Princess of Power
Pokemon
RWBY
Probably other stuff too I'm brain dead right now cut me some slack.​

Hi Rem! 😺

I am most interested in the following plots:
Human x Demigod
Werewolf x Human
Assassin x Target​

Because of these, I think the main ones I would be willing to do is either Assassin x Target or Human x Demigod. If you are alright with these pairings, then shall I send the PM?

Hi Rem! 😺

I am most interested in the following plots:
Human x Demigod
Werewolf x Human
Assassin x Target​

Because of these, I think the main ones I would be willing to do is either Assassin x Target or Human x Demigod. If you are alright with these pairings, then shall I send the PM?
Shoot a PM my way and we can discuss!!

If it's cute fluff you want I'd be happy to RP with you! Maybe something in a college setting with roommates and possibly bad girl x good girl. I have been wanting to do a more laid back RP with almost an episode format. Like, we write out a scene and when we get tired of it or the scene reaches its end we do a time skip.

Sounds good?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back