• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Farmgirl310

Wandering, but not lost
ED4FD201-454F-4E1C-8140-511A3479C13C.jpeg

Off a lone highway, miles from any other building lies the quaint town of Evermoore. To a mere passerby the small town of Evermoore is nothing more than a exit off a rural highway where one might stop for food or gas as a last resort, but there is nothing quaint about this wonderful little town.
You see the town of Evermoore is something of fantasy of or so people thought. Stories of a magical little town where all fictional characters coexist in peace or as close too as possible. To an outsider the place is that of whimsy and wonder. Evermoore has a dark history as known to its residents.

History/Lore:
Once Upon a time in a kingdom not so long ago lived a beautiful bride in the most charming castle in the land. She was born to the King of Light an only child. Everything good that has ever happened was because of her father. Her villagers prospered with bountiful harvests and fertile women. Villagers sang wonderful songs and prepared amazing artworks in the royal families honor.
But everyone that knows there can not be light without the darkness. The darkness in question was our soon to be brides prospective husband non other than the Prince of Darkness himself. Unlike the wonderful bounties of the princesses villagers the subjects who lived under darkness knew hard times. Famine and drought lasted months even years. Women fell infertile and sad tales filled the streets.
Under agreement of both kingdoms the pair were to wed when the moon and sun crossed paths, a rare occasion.
With the joining of the Light and Dark things would find a happy medium in their kingdoms. No persons shall starve or fall under hard times. Happy days and sad days passed hand in hand. Now where is this magical little town you may ask? Some say the name of this town has fallen victim to the dated tale but to the inhabitants of Evermoore it’s the story of how their quint little town found its home.

About this RP
This RP is about a magical little town called Evermoore where all Disney and Pixar characters live both good and bad. OC welcome. I was thinking something like each character would have a house / alittle shop or respective job( example: Lilo would run an animal shelter or Repunzel would be a beautician)
This will be as open world and Quirky as we make it.
OC are VERY much encouraged and can take influences from both Disney and Pixar.
We could use stores from both sides ( Example: Als Toy Barn, Tatianas Place, pizza planet, La Ratatouille etc)
The lore can or doesn’t have to add to the story I’m open to any suggestions.

Hello! I am 100% interested, and i was thinking I could be a girl who has just come to the town, and it is all new to her?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back