• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Titan

"And I think you'll find our agreement means that the kitchen is my territory. And seeing as I'm the one who knows where everything is, what's safe to eat, etc. how about you let me cook whatever it is you want, Captain?"
Isek is slightly exasperated.
"What's this all about even?"

She smirked at his sarcastic tone and didn't say much else. She looked over her shoulder. "I have no idea but I have a feeling it has to do with Marin8." She chuckled under her breath. It took a while but she finally managed to get Lockes out of his fudge prison.

"Freedom! Now think how long that would've taken if I had walked away," she said, putting her knife away. She 'tsk'ed at the man.

"...Tch!"

said Lockes on part of his mainly pride before saying to Zaera

"...Anyways Zaera, here's to you having a good dinner with the captain."

said Lockes, informing Zaera of his knowledge about the dinner.​

“Hey, dumbass. It’s my ship, everything here including your ass is my territory. And I cand handle cooking a meal just fine, it’s not hard to find stuff in this place.” With a small ding, the crock put finished, and upon opening the lid a heavenly smell filled the air. “Perfection, as for what it’s for. I’m afraid that doesn’t concern you, suffice it to say I felt like a roast for dinner.” Ezro emptied the contents, broth and all into thermal proof container before picking it up. “Now if you’ll excuse me.” The container should keep the meal warm until dinner, giving Ezro time to get ready.

Upon heading back to his room, Ezro set the dish on the counter before quickly taking a shower to freshen up. After today heaven knows he smelled terrible.
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force .

Zaera rolls her eyes at Liana. "I don't see why you're so scared of that thing," she said and put a hand on her shoulder, preventing the girl from running away. "The worse it can do to you is cover you in fudge like I'm guessing it did to our friend Lockes," she said snickering.

She turned her attention to Lockes, clearing her throat a bit. "Thanks," she said bashfully.

Isek frowned, then decided that if the Captain was going to be that way he'd show him why he was in charge of the kitchen.
Moving to the thermal pot he pours in some Crasidian powder. Harmless to him and non-Humans and completely untraceable, but in Humans it caused severe intestinal distress. The Captain would think he gave himself food poisoning.

Liana feels the presence of something stalking her. Something much larger than a porter robot.

Liana looked at her in disbelief. "Yeah well you didn't see how that thing acted when i almost burned the kitchen down that one time...." Liana then came to the realization they were talking about Zaera's dinner with Ezro. "Oh right your dinner...I mean you guys are just talking about first mate I didn't think it was all that important." Liana said shrugging to be honest she was kind of annoyed with the whole thing mostly because how Ezro was caring on about it. After a moment she suddenly got this strange feeling she was being watched. She looked around. "I must be going crazy"
rattyray rattyray
I Iamkingdomhearts1000
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

(It’s his fuckin ship, the kitchen belongs more to Ezro than it does to Isek. He can be sneaky as he wants but he cant muffle the sound of a sliding door open)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back