• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Titan

"Hmm...judging from the speed that we're going at after restocking supplies from Megelidova, we should be able to reach the paradise planet of Malalikia within a day's time, once we pass through the Corzoria Nebula." said Lockes, referring to the space in which the Titan was currently travelling in.​

Zaera rolled her eyes and chuckled under her breathe. "Yes, my bad, you can't go a day without multiple injuries," she corrected with a shake of her head.

"Optimism is key captain," she said, beaming with a smile.

Raising her hand, she tapped her chin curiously. "I'll have to admit I'm quite excited to head to Malalikia. The title of 'paradise planet' is quite promising," she said, her tone hopful. She took a drawn out drink from the bottle in her hand.

[@Siren77 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force ]

Roger, set the ship on auto and you get some rest. It’s been a long day.”

Switching menus on the pod, he sent a message to Liana as well. “I need to talk to you soft a short bit. Meet me in the medical room.”

Ezro put his data pod away before turning back to Zaera. “Oh come on, when have you known me to ever be the optimistic type?” There was a heavy tone of sarcasm in his voice. Looking over the bandages once again he started eyeing the lift almost like he was expecting someone to be there. “Come on then, let’s get my miserable ass fixed up. Then you can get some well deserved rest, I’m sure you must be tired as hell at this point.” Looking over toward Isek, Ezro patted the cook on the shoulder before heading toward the lift
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 animegirl20 animegirl20 rattyray rattyray Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

"Well maybe you should learn. Maybe it'll do you some good."

"With this crew I always have to be on my toes," she hummed. "Tired doesn't begin to describe it," she joked with an over exaggerated sigh. Zaera followed after Ezro, her hands behind her back as she walked. As they got onto the lift she silently counted the floors they passed until they got to the right one.

She wasted no time in leading the way to the medical room once the lift stopped on the right floor. She entered the oh so familiar room and went throughout her usual motions. She pointed to the examination bed, wirelessly telling Ezro to take a seat. Zaera grabbed the needed materials and sat in her stool, rolling in front of Ezro. She held out her hand, waiting for him to place his injured hand in hers.

“Which is perfectly valid, considering you have to deal with some knobhead. And then there’s Liana who rarely is bugging you just because she knows how to stay put of trouble.” Ezro chuckled, “I suppose I didn’t exactly help with your workload when it comes to the promotion did I?”

As the young captain sat down on the table, he unwrapped the bandages while Zaera grabbed what she needed. It looked like he hadn’t exactly helped the wound with his stress relief earlier, as it was still bleeding a good bit and even seemed to look worse than before. “So, you saw everything that went down and everything he told me... What do you think about that system wide meeting of us pirates? It could be a cause for a lot of trouble, but at the same time we can get some good information from it that’ll help us stop whatever it is the ITF is up to?”
rattyray rattyray

Without looking up she shakes her head with a low chuckle. "Truth be told I don't really mind. As long as I know you guys are safe I willing to deal with your seemingly never ending injuries," she admitted as she began to clean his wounds again.

Her eyebrows furrowed together at his question. She was silent for a few moments, thinking it over. "Hm, well that's hard to say. There are a lot of pros and cons to this, so if we think about it like that . . ." She trailed off muttering lowly to herself. "I think we do it. We can get information there that we may never receive anywhere else. That's too great of an opportunity to miss," she finished off as she began to rewrap his hands.

She smiled down at her work with a sigh. "Done." Zaera looked up and met Ezro's eyes. "Then again, it's up to you captain."
[ Siren77 Siren77 ]

“Well good, because honestly if it hadn’t been for you and your superior medical skills the rest of us would be goners.” The term ‘us’ was of course being used lightly, as more often than not it was Ezro that was struggling to keep his blood inside of him.

The young captain nodded his head at Zaeras response and rubbed his chin with his free hand. “It’s all a strange predicament. It doesn’t help that the ‘Pirate King’ is the one putting it together. Bastard tries to act like he preserves order when it comes to the piracy in the system yet he causes more problems than he’s worth.” Shrugging his shoulders, Ezro looked down at Zaera “But it’s our only hope at putting an end to this, I just hope we don’t get into trouble because of it. The good thing is, the meeting isn’t for some time, so we’ll be able to spend as much time as we need at Malalikia before we set off.”

Chuckling to himself, Ezro surveyed the bandage work done by Zaera and noted as always that her wrapping was much more orderly than his. “Once again you’ve saved my life.” He said with an almost annoying over dramatic tone. “How can I ever repay you?”
rattyray rattyray

Isek had retired to his room in the kitchen and was currently curled up under his blankets by the heater. He needed to keep the temperature up because his Medusa snakes were cold-blooded.

Marin8 was busy preparing the next day's meal.

The porter robots were currently cutting a swathe through the frubberling population.

None of them remembered the load croaking sound from before.

"Obviously." She smirked, feigning cockiness. "Every ship needs a competent doctor like me."

Zaera nodded in agreement with Ezro. The 'Pirate King' put a bad taste in her mouth. The whole idea of a king of the pirates was laughable, she thought it was very oxymoronic. His self proclaimed title just oozed ego and she couldn't stand it. "Where's the fun in 'no trouble'? We're pirates, it's what we do," she pointed out as she rolled away in her stool, going to put the left over materials away.

"Hm, well I could ask you to be more careful next time, but I know that'd be a lost cause. So for now I'll just wish of you what I always do," she paused, shooting a glance over her shoulder at him. "Just don't die."

Suddenly a thought happened to cross her mind. "Say Captain, you wouldn't happen to know about any frogs, or something, on board would you?" she wondered to him. "I just remembered Liana's ramblings from earlier and couldn't help but to wonder," she clarified.
[ Siren77 Siren77 ]

Ezro chuckled, “You have a good point, but I’m meaning bad trouble. I’m all for pissing off mobsters and being outlaws as usual, but when it comes to other pirates we have to worry about being stolen from and attacked by them as well.” It was strange thinking about it, as it was the very thoughts normal people had about himself and The Titan. “Besides, with how big a name we’ve made of ourselves hell knows that we’ll be a target to some. Although it’s uncharacteristic of me to be cautious, it’s for the best.”

“Although you’re right in it not happening, I will say I’ll do my best to be more careful next time.” Nodding his head, Ezro smiled softly at her, “I’ll make that promise as long as you do the same.”

“Frogs? No not that I can think of. The only thing resembling frogs on this ship would be that infestation of flubberlings that Isek brought with him. But they wouldn’t get big enough to cause the noises she described.” Perhaps he’d ask Isek about it in the morning.
rattyray rattyray

"Bit ironic, don't you think?" she asked smirking. "But I guess you're right about this." As much as it seemed like she was joking about this Zaera was thinking about all of the things that could go wrong, but despite that she didn't really feel all that worried, well as worried as she should feel. Maybe it was her lack of sleep, maybe it was somethng else; whatever it may be she wasn't questioning it.

"No need to worry about me captain, I don't plan on dying anytime soon," she said as a matter of factly.

Zaera pursed her lips in thought. "Hm, well maybe we'll figure it out, whatever it may be, later," she said, still wondering how bad it had to have been for Liana to run to them. Turning around on her heel she faced the captain. "Is there anything more you need me to do or can I head to my room?" She tilted her head, a smile playing on her lips.
[ Siren77 Siren77 ]

“Of course it is, Irony has a cruel way of revealing itself during ones own times of need.” Shaking his head, Ezro could help but roll his eyes at his own remark. “Geez who the hell am I? Aristotle?” Much like the flip of the coin, Ezro himself was much more worried than usual. It appeared to have just been an odd day for all of them. Perhaps a good nights rest would help clear out all the confusion.

“Well I would certainly hope not, I don’t know what I’d do if we lost you.” Though his tone was playful, there was a subtle underlying tone of sincerity. “But let’s not think about that. Life’s meant to be lived, not worried.”

Ezro shook his head, “No I think that will be all thank you.” A sincere grin took to him, “Not just for my hand but everything else, today was amazing and I hope I’m not crazy in thinking that.”
rattyray rattyray

“Anyways, I suppose it’s time for you and I to get some rest.” Pushing himself off the table, Ezro stretched his arms out before smiling softly at Zaera. “Goodnight.” With that said the young captain left the room and headed down the lift to the living quarters and drug himself into his room. He was quite tired to say the least and needed some good bedrest before their escapade onto Malalikia.

Stripping off his shirt, Ezro crawled into his bed and layed there for a good while with his eyes shut. Tossing and turning over and over again he couldn’t bring himself to finally fall asleep, and after about a half hour of it he finally sat up with angry grunt. There was no use, he’d had to try and keep himself occupied until he could finally fall asleep.

Looking over at his table, he saw the data disk that Grey had given him. “Important information huh?” He repeated to himself before stepping out of bed and grabbing the disk. Sneaking out of his room and up the lift, he did his best not to wake the others as he made his way into the briefing room where in the middle of it all sat the hologram projector that could display the files. Plugging in the disk, Ezro looked over the files before starting with the first one labeled The Fallen. A seemingly infinite and vast list of planets located within the system appeared, with the majority marked in red meaning they were overtaken by the ITF. Among those names were Avalon, Hydro 7, Dastrion, and Phillipi. Ezro’s home world. Clenching his fists, Ezro looked over the sub files under the planet names. Videos of mass homicide, images of surrender, and audio recordings of planet officials giving up to the Interspace Task Force. The ITF has conquered over 90 percent of the system aside from an array of powerhouse planets and primitive wastelands. That was enough.

Moving on, the next to files labeled Project Hades and Project Zeus. They shared similar contents, various blueprints and models of two impressive looking machines. Project Hades had black armor, and it’s form looked almost demon like with arched legs and an intimidating build. Along with the designs there were various horrific images and videos of people being bound with mechanical parts and having their bodies massacred to further create the unholy union of flesh and metal. None of the men he recognized, however at the end of the files was a line of text: Compatible Subject Found

The other machine looked to be modeled more to be a warrior than a demon. White and red mechanical plating covered it’s exterior, and it still had the same menacing look to it. Project Zeus’ other files were exactly the same, torture and many subjects of this cruel experiment dying from the inability to cope with the extreme pain. Except this time, the final line of text read: All Subjects Terminated_Project On Hold

The other files on the disk didn’t contain much other than more bits and pieces of what the ITF were up to, but nothing noticeable to speak of. By the time Ezro had looked through it all it was already well into the morning, and the others should be waking soon. If any of them had slept unlike himself that was.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 animegirl20 animegirl20 rattyray rattyray Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Hades113C7F57-AF08-4A11-8765-5F8BC4FA9E34.jpeg
Zeus
F46EBB14-D41E-4855-A310-153F03923C90.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back