• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Titan

Siren77

Bored Ancient
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force I Iamkingdomhearts1000 rattyray rattyray animegirl20 animegirl20 SynapseAnalyst SynapseAnalyst

Here we go my people! Have fun and I hope you all enjoy this! We will be posting in alphabetical order starting with myself so the order should go
Me
Stain
Synapse (when they get their character up, for now just skip them)
Animegirl
Kingdom hearts
And finally Ratty.

We will continue in that order! Good luck! Also be sure to tag those you interact with in your response.

The Titan:
B9845CFC-9DD6-4B41-BE68-E975D987F2DE.jpeg
Control Room:
CD278F62-EA2E-4F5E-92FC-79BC57F0032C.jpeg
Briefing Room:
C674435E-D72E-4730-892F-EB137ADECCE8.jpeg
Bedrooms:
C02D5B58-9B3E-4D51-873D-0A31346EC0F9.jpeg
Engineering Bay/Flight Deck:
C173CF89-EF41-4ECE-9D43-1880014288F6.jpeg

Last edited:
Ezro Strider lay motionless in bed, his dark and quiet room keeping the young captain at peace. Eventually he began to stir in his sleep before awaking and letting out a deep yawn. Sitting up in bed, a couple bottles rolled off the sheets and crashed to the ground sending glass shards across the room. “Sunnava bitch...” he grunted in a tired voice. Figuring it wasn’t worth the effort to clean it up himself, he reached over and grabbed a data pad from his bedside table and called in a service bot to clean up his room and have his sheets taken to the laundry room.

Grunting once more, the young man swung his legs out of bed, careful to avoid the glass and stood up. A piercing pain went through his skull, indicating he was hungover as usual. Growling and cursing to himself, he carefully made his way into his shower and quickly cleaned up in some cold water before drying off and getting dressed in a training outfit of athletic shorts and a black sleeveless shirt that fit tight against his body. Once finished he exited his room and wandered down the corridor of the other bedrooms before reaching the lift and taking it down to the bottom floor where the training room was. Once there, he started off by walking over to a row of treadmills and getting up on one before turning it up to a brisk jog before finally picking the speed up to a sprint and slipped into the flow of motion.

Zaera Adeola was sat up, staring out into the big black vacuum that was space with a fond smile on her face. Her hair was messy and her ears drooped slightly, an obvious sign that she was tired, but alas she woke up a few minutes before her wake up call and knew that there was no point in trying to go back to sleep now. Speaking of the devil, a small screen dropped from the ceiling, breaking Zaera's moment of peace, that oh so familiar yet extremely annoying tune screaming from the screen. Her eyebrow twitched ever so slightly but she kept a cool exterior, just cool enough for her not to break the screen and throw it into space to freeze.

After turning the incessant tune off her day had officially started. She walked to the bathroom that was connected to her room and took a quick but thorough shower. She got out and once dressed she quickly pulled her mop of white hair back into a french braid (something she learned from a drunk human while at a club one time) so it could dry. Zaera left her room in black yoga pants and a tank top that loosely hung from her shoulders. As she made her way down the hallway she dragged her nails against the walls, tapping them every so often, something she does out of habit.

First thing up on her agenda, go to the captain and give him some pills to help with his impending hangover (she remembers explicitly seeing him stumble into his room with a couple of bottles in hand). Zaera rode the lift to the second floor where the clinic and her office was located. She quickly popped in and grabbed the right pills before heading back out and down to the bottom floor, where the training room and no doubt where the captain was. She'd known him long enough to know his habits. As she padded her way down the corridor and to the training room she poke her head inside first before walking in. Zaera carefully made her way to the side of the treadmill he was occupying and silently held out her hand, a sickly sweet smile on her face. In her hand sat two small white pills. "Strider," she said, speaking in the teasing tone that she spoke to all of her crew-mates with.

The Kitchen:
"Crap!!"
Isek narrowly dodged the stinger tail that would have impaled him. He might have bitten off too much when he brought the Harrow-Class Arachnoid onboard, but no time for regrets at the moment. Using his flamethrower he sent forth a stream of fire that had the massive beast skittering back.
"Marin8, I need support!"
The Sous Chef Robot swooped down and deployed its force platform. Isek scrambles onto it and Marin8 rises out of reach of the HCA as the creatures clacks its claws in agitation. He manages to find his footing. "What have we got to get this thing ready to be cooked?"
"I'm combat ready!"
"Not an answer!"
"Deploying answer."
Marin8 opens its storage compartment and pulls out a weight it had 'borrowed' from the gym. Setting it to 2 tons, it dropped it on the HCA's head, crushing whatever it had for a brain. Marin8 lowers itself and Isek jumps off.

"Marin8, pull up all recipes calling for arachnids, arthropods, or crustaceans."
"Numbers exceeding 101 are not mentioned, as instructed."
"Then remove any that don't involve deep-frying."
"Remove any that can't be accompanied by a fried starch."
"Remove any that require more than an hour to prepare."
"Alright, that's it. Just pull up the recipe for 'Fried Utility Meat Ingestible by General Alien Terrestrial Entities.'" ("Utility Meat" is any meat that comes from species not normally consumed.)
"Complying."

Isek sighs. Turning to his squad of Porter Robots he begins issuing instructions. Their AI is much simpler than Marin8's, but they serve their purpose. They begin stripping the HCA of all edible meat, tossing it into the massive meat grinder, and then covering the ground meat in 'bread' (in this case 'bread' being made from any edible substances that could be made into such) crumbs before frying them. Others start slicing potatoes (Isek having figured out how to grow them and figuring that having at least one actual food from Earth would be nice) and preparing them to be made into fries. As the kitchen fills with the smell of grease, Isek pulls out his communicator and start composing the menu that will appear on each crew member's schedule.
"FUMIGATE and potato fries. Dessert will be-"
One of the Porter Robots flies over. Isek looks up.
"Yes?"
"The specimen did not provide enough meat for the full course."
Isek rubs his temples. "Oh well, how are we for Frubberlings?"
"The infestations holds steady."
Isek turns to Marin8. "Go capture enough of them to make up the difference."
Marin8 lets out electronic laughter "Gotta Catch Them All!" and zooms off.

Isek goes back to composing the menu.
"Dessert will be chocolate chocolate cookie milkshakes. The milk of the day is: COW." (COW standing for "Cloned Organ Work.")
He then notices one of his Medusa Snakes has partially burrowed out of his body and is trying to dislodge...the HCA's first stinger that went clean through his side.
Isek sighs and pulls it out. The wound begins closing as his stomach rumbles with hunger pangs. Isek quickly grabs a fleeing Flubberling and takes a huge bite out of its midsection. He swallows as blood flows down his chin, then wipes his mouth. Isek turns to the Kitchen's monitor.
"Scan the surrounding system for any planet containing a beef substitute within the acceptable parameters."

The Gym:
If Ezro was looking in a certain direction he'd notice Marin8 chasing a group of Flubberings before he heard them.
"Die! Die! Die! I am the Lord of Edges!" Marin8 is spraying blaster fire in all directions as it mows down the green humanoids. After the last one falls it deploys its force platform and places the corpses on top of it. It flies off, then returns and drops the 'borrowed' gym weight in front of Ezro's treadmill.
"I am returning this library book, I am a responsible citizen. YAY!"
It flies off again.

Ezro had heard the lift door creak open, followed by the familiar footsteps of a good friend. Though Zaera was a bit obnoxious at times, mainly for the reason of her constantly bagging on Ezro for his poor health. He knew damn well she had his habitable plotted down to a science, and so he’d been expecting her arrival. As she approached the treadmill and addressed him, Ezro continued on running with only a grunt of acknowledgement to greet Zaera. Eventually he reached the proper mileage and time that was part of his workout regime, that of course being a solid twenty miles over the span of an hour’s run.

Slowing down the speed to a walk before shutting off the machine entirely, Ezro grabbed a hand towel to dry off his head and neck. For a brief moment he though of trying to lie his way out of this one, but something about the way the ship Surgeon was looking at him changed his mind. So instead he just bent the truth. “I didn’t even drink that much last night, honestly. A couple bottles at the most!” Grudgingly taking the pills, the young captain swallowed them down with a drink of water. “Even if I had, I can handle a hangover. It’s not like it’s ever stopped me in the past.” This was of course partially true, as while for the majority of them time Ezro continued to function despite a pounding headache. There were other days where he’d lie in bed feeling sorry for himself while his second mate took over, due to his strange case of lacking a first one.

“So, anything to report Zaera?” Ezro said as he walked off toward a section with a few lifting bars ranging in weight from 50 to 200 pounds in a 50 pound increments. Choosing the heaviest bar, he began heaving weight onto both sides until the total was around 600. This was only the beginning, as he could lift much more but he thought it best to give his body time to react to the medicine before going any heavier. Squatting down, Ezro gripped the bar tightly before coming up with a slightly bent back. A series of four more deadlifts followed before Ezro dropped the weight and rubbed his back while muttering about his shitty form. Shortly after, the small droid named came flying through the ships gym spouting all sorts of nonsense and about knocked him in the head with a wait. “For the love of, Isek needs to get that bit fixed or something. I swear it gets more screwed up by the day.”
rattyray rattyray
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

"You always say that," she said rolling her eyes. "And a couple of bottles if enough to make you have a headache, and a headache results in you, our captain, not working at full capacity. And many many bad things can happen because of that. I can already think of so many scenarios that end in everybody's deaths just because you were too stubborn to be a good boy and take your medicine." Her tone was dramatic and taunting. Was she exaggerating just a bit? Maybe but she still stood by her word!

She fiddled with the ends of her still wet hair and glanced around at the room. Zaera wasn't much of a work out person. She thought that since she was naturally gifted with strength she shouldn't bother with trying to better herself in that department. Plus it always smelt like dirt and sweat down here, gross. Zaera watched Ezro with a curious eyebrow raised and he lifted the weights, finding the task a bit useless. With a small hum she shook her head just a bit in response to his question. "Nobody is dead and everybody is healthy enough to do their jobs," she said smiling.

She would've continued on with her statement but was interrupted as her ears twitched as she heard the familiar voice of Marin8 screaming at something in the corridor. As it came in and dropped an oddly stained weight at the front of Ezro's treadmill she pursed her lips curiously. "Depending on what Isek's making that could change," she muttered more to herself than to Ezro. "Hm, I'm going to head to the kitchen," she said spinning around on the heels of her feet and heading out of the door. Zaera knows for a fact that Isek was more than capable of handling himself in the kitchen, and even then he could heal himself, but that doesn't stop the worry she feels as she thinks something might happen. Sometimes she hates that she cares about the people on this ship so much, it gets really annoying after a while!

It didn't take her long to get to the kitchen. Zaera walked in with her hands behind her back and curious smile on her face. "Lose any limbs yet?" she asked Isek as he came into view. This was a common question she asked, a bit of a running gag between the two if you would.

Last edited:
Liana had woke up with a big yawn and stretched out her arms. She then got out of bed and took shower got dressed and headed out of her room. Liana was wearing her usual favorite dress. She wore it almost all the time. Liana was on her way to the kitchen but then she remembered she was banned after that huge fire she had caused. Isek was not happy at all. "Ahaha maybe I should go see Zarea and the Captain instead." She went to Zarea's office but she wasn't there. So she then went to the gym knowing more then likely he was probably there this morning working out. She opened the doors to the gym and glanced around. When she spotted the Captain she beamed. "Morning Captain!" She yelled out. She walked over towards him and smiled. "Hey have you seen Zarea this morning? I was going to say hi but she wasn't in her office." Liana worked out in here sometimes but it was mostly just with the training dummies so she could keep her fighting skills up.
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force rattyray rattyray Siren77 Siren77

Ezro grinned devilishly at her, “I know I do, but that’s because to me a couple bottles isn’t very much. Trust me if you could see how much I’d drink if I didn’t have to watch over this damn place, two bottles would Ben nothing.” He rolled his eyes at her dramatic tone, before chuckling. “Well if the odds are that high, it seems I’m just a very lucky bastard. Besides, I managed pretty well with my hangovers didn’t I?”

“Well I’m glad to hear that the crews in good health, keep an eye on everyone will you? I don’t want anyone getting hurt or causing any trouble.” Despite the title of first mate being open, Siren still considered Zaera one of his closer crew mates next to Liana. He had thought over the idea of offering the promotion to her but figured she’d had enough on her hands as it was. Perhaps some day he’d eventually ask. “Make sure you ask the jack off what we’re eating today! I swear if I see another still moving piece of meat in my food I’m gonna strangle him!” In all honesty Ezro loved Iseks cooking, he just prefered his meal completely dead is all.

Siren changed out the weights on the bar until the weight was a solid half a ton. After he felt the numbing sensation go through his head he finally felt back to normal and so set back to doing his reps for the deadlifts. Just as he finished up at 1,250, he heard the familiar voice of his second mate and turned to greet her. “Liana, in good spirits as always. You just missed Zaera, she headed up to the kitchen to talk with Isek.” Ezro began putting away the equipment. “How’s my ship looking? Anything new to report? Also is Lockes up? I’d like to have a word with him soon.”
animegirl20 animegirl20 rattyray rattyray Gravitational Force Gravitational Force I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Kitchen:
Isek turns around much faster than a Human could. He puts his finger on his chin and sticks his tongue out of the corner of his mouth as he thinks. "That depends on what-"
Marin8 careens through the Kitchen doorway, sending Isek flying into a wall with a sickening crunch. As his body cracks and snaps back into place, Marin8 dumps the Frubberling bodies into the meat grinder and creates a holographic burst of confetti.
"Level Up!"
Isek peels himself off the floor and scarfs down some raw ground Frubberling before turning back to Liz.
"With this recent development Morning Meal will be ready on time. I've still got to prepare the other two meals, but that depends on what's in this system." He's no longer talking directly to Liz and seems to be talking to himself.
"I'm not about to do two Frubberling meals in a row, but the meat locker is looking a little empty. Pasta might work, but I don't know if I've got the ingredients." He turns to Marin8.
"How are we for onions and garlic?"
"Good grief! And I almost kicked that football too!" Marin8 says as it displays 'Indefinite supplies of each' on its screen.
Isek flicks his tongue out again. "Alright, I can use those, milk, and some other stuff for a sauce then." Pulling out his personal communicator he updates the lunch menu.
"Pasta with cheese, garlic, and onion sauce. No bones. With Chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for dessert. No bones."

Isek remembers Zaera is there and walks over to her. And looks up. And up. Isek is tall for a Human but Zaera still towers over him. Not that he minds, he finds her fascinating. Like a recipe he can't figure out.
"I don't think I'll be needing your professional attention any time soon, Doc. Your personal attention on the other hand...well Marin8 makes for fun company but it still gets lonely when people don't visit."
Marin8 chooses this moment to crush a fleeing Frubberling beneath a massive frying pan, killing it and the mood in one swing.
"Unmei no furaipan! Attōtekina shōri!" Marin8 shouts out in triumph.
rattyray rattyray

""Yawn"..."lights a cigarette and smokes it"...seen piloting the Titan was the Helmsman, Olwin Lockes, he had a deadpan look on his face, as he carefully made sure to navigate the Titan through a belt of asteroids, trying to avoid each and every single one of them before reaching the next space station, he talks with Captain Erzo using a communications hose on the Deck, saying to him:

"Oi, Cap'n, we're soon to reach the Megelidova (Pronounced Meg-e-li-dova) Space Station, as much, as you want to continue Space Pirating, for the mo, we're gonna need to restock on fuel and supplies, the Titan needs a good wash and paint job coating, as well, agreed? hey, you there Cap? Captain? CAPTAIN STRIDER!"

said Olwin, comically shouting through the hose to Erzo wherever he was located on the ship, causing buzzing around the entire ship for those that weren't included in the conversation.

Siren77 Siren77 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force rattyray rattyray animegirl20 animegirl20

afd2632f8954445606debbdfb02805ad.png"She went to the kitchen? Oh well I'll just see her later then. The ship is fine and nothing new to report....that I know of anyway. Were there certain things I was suppose to be checking? Well anyway as for Lockes-" Before she could continue there was sudden voice that cut her off."

"Oi, Cap'n, we're soon to reach the Megelidova (Pronounced Meg-e-li-dova) Space Station, as much, as you want to continue Space Pirating, for the mo, we're gonna need to restock on fuel and supplies, the Titan needs a good wash and paint job coating, as well, agreed? hey, you there Cap? Captain? CAPTAIN STRIDER!"

"Oh! We're landing!" Liana said excitedly. "Wait...Megelidova...have we been there before?" Liana asked. "Anyway I think it's good idea I wouldn't mind getting off the ship for a little bit. That and something tells me you might want to restock on the booze. I we're starting run low." Liana herself didn't really drink she didn't really get the point of it and because she didn't hold it very well. That was probably do to the fact because she was small. Which tended to bother her sometimes. She didn't like being so short.
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force rattyray rattyray Siren77 Siren77 Siren77 Siren77

"Good, very good. And no there's nothing specific really, just keep an eye out for anything out of the ordinary alright?" Ezro chuckled at his friends sudden message over the communications system and began walking over to the terminal. Unfortunately he didn't reach it before Lockes resorted to shouting, thinking the captain to have slept in which he rarely did. "YES LOCKES FOR FUCKS SAKE I HEAR YOU LOUD AND CLEAR! Geezums, give a man some time to respond would you?! Check in with Isek and Val to see what supplies we need and get a list in order. Also take a look at the ships systems and make sure we aren't in need of any repairs."

Once he was finished talking to Lockes he turned his attention back to his small second mate. "I think so, but with how many transport depots there are out there Im not sure. And yes I am well aware that we need some more booze, Im an alcoholic not an idiot." Ezro chuckled before giving his face one last rub over with the towel before throwing it down the laundry shoot. "Well, Im gonna go get dressed. Give me a message on your Data Pod if you need anything." With that said, the captain set off to his room to freshen up.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 animegirl20 animegirl20

"...Sheesh, what's HIS problem?"

said Lockes, as he chucked away his cigarette into a nearby waste disposal made just for him smoking, he spoke with Isek using another communications hose, saying to him:

"Oi! Isek! anything you need on the menu? we'll be arriving at the space station shortly, give us a list and the crew we'll get you the supplies you need."

said Lockes to Isek.

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

The dynamic between Isek and Marin8 was something that Zaera always found interesting. The way they interacted with each other could be very amusing and fun to watch at times. It seems that the chef has gotten caught up in his decisions on what to make for the crew today, completely disregarding Zaera, which she didn't mind. At this point she's gotten used to it.

She looks down at the human, her eyes suddenly lighting up a bit at his suggestion. "I wouldn't mind at all diverting my attention Marin8!" she said and immediately her focus was drawn to the robot as it crushed the Frubberling, at least that's what she thinks it's called. Walking over she surveyed the damage and shook her head playfully. "Was the frying pan really necessary?" she questioned the bot. "Especially one that big."

Zaera glanced up out of habit as Lockes voice came through the communication hose. A silent hum came from herself as she listened to his voice speaking to Isek.

Last edited:
afd2632f8954445606debbdfb02805ad.png"Ok Captain." Liana said as she watched him walk away. "Speaking of which where did I put my data pod?" Liana said to herself. She then quickly ran to her room and started searching for it. "Oh darn it! Where did I put it?" After completely searching her room she still couldn't find it. "Did I leave it on deck?" She left her room and headed on to deck. When she reached there she quickly started looking around popping in different places randomly in the room. "Lockes have you seen my Data Pod?" Liana asked as she continued to search. "I can't seem to find it."
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"How should i know where you keep your stuff? surely you didn't leave it on the last planet that we visited?"

said Lockes, making an assumption, as to where Liana's Data Pod might be, as Lockes then using the wheel on the deck turned the entire ship gently to the right side, trying to avoid a nearby asteroid hitting it.

animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
Ezro soon made his way back into he room where he changed out of his workout clothes. Quickly he took a shower and washed himself and his long brown hair before shutting the warm water off and stepped out. Drying himself off, Ezro proceeded to tie his hair back into a short ponytail. Then he put on his Officers uniform from his days working for the ITF years ago, it was usually what he wore considering he thought it made him look professional. Once he was dressed, the young captain grabbed his data pod and sent a message to Zaere before clipping it to his belt and heading for the lift. "Do we need any medical supplies from the depot? Id like to be fully stocked up on everything so we won't have to stop again later."

It didn't take long for the lift to take Ezro up on deck where he saw Lockes steadily piloting the ship as usual. "Hey Lockes, I need to talk to you. Gave you got a second?" It was then that he saw his small second mate rummaging about the room looking for something. Folding his arms, he gave her a quizzical look. "You've lost your data pod again haven't you?"
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 animegirl20 animegirl20 rattyray rattyray

"Sure, what is it Cap'n? you having trouble with the ladies again? i told you, drink too much and your breath will cause them to run away in disgust, at least that's what happened to this guy i knew one time, don't know if he is still alive or not..." said Lockes, as he started rambling to himself about something that happened in the past.

Siren77 Siren77

afd2632f8954445606debbdfb02805ad.png"How should i know where you keep you stuff? surely you didn't leave it on the last planet that we visited?"

"No I'm 100% sure I brought it on the ship I just wish I knew where I put it." She continued to rummage through things. Liana hadn't realized Ezro came in until she heard him ask if she lost her Data Pod again. "Huh?" She turned to look at him and after a moment the words registered in her head. "Oh! haha of course not." She flustered. "I was just looking around at stuff...." When Lockes spoke up she glanced over to him at his comment with Captain having trouble with the ladies. "Captain has trouble with women? I didn't know he was even interested." She didn't mean it the way it sounded. She just meant that he didn't seem like the flirting type. "Don't worry Captain those things aren't important." Liana said as she went back to searching. "Where I'm from you only talked to women you were interested in marrying and nothing was allow to happen until after the marriage.....I have to say it was kind of weird seeing people so....." She tried to think of a word. "Loose....not sure if I like it." A few seconds later she sighed. Great it wasn't here. Liana tended to just go everywhere on the ship so who knows what room she left it in. Well She knew it wasn't in the kitchen.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000
Siren77 Siren77

"..."Sigh"...honestly, that girl."

said Lockes, in a way, he thought of Liana, as his own daughter and would always lookout for her before returning his attention towards Ezro, saying to him:

"But she DOES have a point, i mean, even if you did flirt with women, your not exactly a catch being a space pirate and all, buah ha ha ha ha!!!"

said Lockes, comically mocking his captain about his tastes in attire and relationships with women.

Siren77 Siren77 animegirl20 animegirl20

Last edited:
"Oh for hells sake Lockes don't you start with me, it's not about women. You and I both know womanizing isnt exaclty my MO at this point in my life. Also, about my breath. Rude. Besides, you know exactly how that worked out the last time I tried talking to a girl." Ezro was of course referencing the time he got the shit kicked out of him for trying to use one of the pick up lines Lockes had conned him into using. "Besides, even if I did find someone who could stand my erratic behavior I wouldn't be able to hold into them for long with how much we move about. No one would want this life, and I wouldnt want it for anyone else." Realizing he was going off on a tangent Ezro shook his head. "Its about out lack of a first mate is all. Ever since Reiko got his ass blown up I haven't had anyone to be my right hand man ever since. Id like to promote someone on the ship, but the question is who?"

"You want to know how I know you lost it? Because Im the only one that ever ends up finding it!" Reaching into his pocket he pulled out the personal data pod for Liana and dangled it in front of her. "I swear girl, you've got to keep better track of your things! Pirates are meant to rob, not BE robbed. If you end up leaving it in the wrong place you can bet your ass someone is gonna take it without a second thought." He placed the data pod in her hands, "this is the last time Im keeping track of this thing for you." That was a lie of course, as he said that exact same thing every time he found it.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000 animegirl20 animegirl20

"...Reiko? ...ah, "that" guy...well, i know i couldn't be your first mate, too irresponsible and that's me admitting it, plus, that was a good pickup line! you just said it the wrong way, that's all! its lucky enough that you didn't meet with a fate worse then death itself...anyways, is this what you wanted to talk about captain? if your looking for a first mate then i recommend finding someone suitable for the job at Megelidova once we land there, word of caution though, its a space station riddled with scum of the galaxy, its where the worst of the worst can be found, especially its very own Dovan Traders, slave traders who deal in just about anything and at the head of that organization is their boss, Do Daido, its said that he's wanted by the Xevious System intergalactic police and that he has a bounty on him of over 30,000,000, if you think we can take him down and bring his sorry ass in, as bounty hunters, i'm all the more up for it if that's your decision cap..." said Lockes, speaking about the Megelidova space station the Titan was currently heading towards to restock at and warning captain Ezro of the Dovan Traders led by Do Daido there, a man who has a price on his head of over 30,000,000, Lockes wondered if the captain was going to take the job, given his perchance for wanting to seek out both adventure and danger.

Siren77 Siren77

"Im not looking for some random jackass." Ezro said with laugh. "I want someone I trust, and someone the trusts me. I dunno maybe Im just worrying about this for nothing, just seems odd for a captain me be lacking a first mate don't you think?" Shaking his head, Ezro took a seat next to Lockes and stared at the far away station. "A bounty hunt huh? This could be fun, plus itll give us enough cash to get some upgrades for the ship. Not to mention theres a new weapon Ive been wanting to get manufactured." He said with a wolfish grin.

"You better be careful captain, they say that Daido is a mean son of a bitch, sometimes he feeds his own men and slaves to space sharks just for amusement, to go after a big shot like him is going to require a lot of craftiness on your part, after all, it is the captain who makes the scheme is it not?" said Lockes to Ezro before then lighting another cigarette and smoking it, puffing it through the air, as he smokes, he then has a sudden idea come to mind "Hey, wait a second, instead of trying to find some man to be your first mate, why not find some woman? with a woman, she's bound to put you in your place and recommend to you options like taking this route or that route, it almost works like that daft married couples system people always badger on about, asides from Liana, there's Zaera on the ship, correct? she could make a good first mate, even if she's the ship's doctor, she can help make decisions with you, giving that she's one year older then you, why don't you give it some food for thought?" said Lockes, as he continued smoking.

Siren77 Siren77

Users who are viewing this thread

Back