• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Titan

(You've got Zaera x Ezro x Liana and Ezro x Zaera x Isek, so far those are the love triangles i am seeing.).

"HEH! stupid mech! thinks it can trick me with this kind of crap!? its...out of its league!!!"

said Lockes, shooting his cannon through an interior of the Titan.​

“Trust me Lockes, you don’t have to believe me. I know there’s better out there for her. But as for competition I’m well aware of someone I’d have to be up against in this case. If worse comes to worse though, I think I could put up a good fight for her. Both metaphorically and literally should it require. But in the end it’s her choice that matters most.” As Lockes ran off after the bot, Ezro shook his head and rubbed his forehead. Startled by the explosion of his gun, Ezro turned toward the pair. “Damnit man would you control yourself! Stop blowing holes in my ship!”
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Tell that to the piece of hardware that was created by oh, i don't know, shits' manufacturer!?"

said Lockes, not holding back in his words in his insults against Marin8.​

"I'm sure the Captain is determined stick with the fact I'm to young plus you really would fit the part." Liana started heading for the door then stopped when Zaera asked if she wanted her to put something on her arm to ease the pain. "No it's fine it doesn't hurt that bad." Liana continued to the door and left shutting it behind her. She then sighed. What was wrong with her......that annoying feeling had came back again. She then headed down the hall looking at her data pod trying to distract herself.
rattyray rattyray
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

"Alright be careful not to move your arm too much! I do not want to see you in here again for a while!" she called after Liana. Shaking her head she turned back to Isek. "Well then show me some miracles snake man," she said as she headed for the door.

"Although I should check up on Lockes first," she wondered out loud.

Shaking his head, the captain left the two to fight it out and roamed out of the ship once more to explore the better side of the station. As he walked, his mind was locked on the thought of the dinner tonight as well as of Zaera herself. First and foremost he was lucky enough that she said yes to the dinner as opposed to just telling him later her answer. But he’d need to keep it professional, as he didn’t want to force any other sort of motives on her. The unfortunate thing about this whole ordeal was Ezros distinct inability to express these kinds of emotions well. Anger and excitement? Perfection. Affection and interest? Garbage. Even if he did want to try and make a move on her, he’d have no coordination or idea how to go about it. It was a helpless cause, and yet the captain still felt he could do something.

Deciding it best to get his mind off of everything, he took to the only thing he loved more than his crew. Weapons. There was a small weapons depot out in one of the halls, and it was adorned with weapons of all shapes and sizes. Rocket launchers, plazma rifles, BFG’s, you think it they had it. As he walked along there was one weapon that caught his eye. It was a basic looking plazma rifle, but it had an interesting switch on it that clicked in three places. Upon switching it around, he found that the rifle could switch from a rifle, to a shotgun type weapon, down to a sniper. It was an intricate and beautiful weapon, he had to have it. Upon paying for the weapon, Ezro slung it over his back and headed back to the ship with a big smile on his face at his new weapon.

Upon arrival, he headed straight for his bedroom where he set the gun aside in a safe place where he could bring it out and tamper with it for a bit later. Now, he had to get to work on preparing the dinner he had in mind for Zaera. While he wasn’t exactly the best at cooking, he had picked up some skills in the art of cooking. He decided to settle on one of the more simple yet flavorful dishes he knew how to cook, a prime roast meal. Seeing as they’d recently stocked on supplies, he knew he’d have everything he needed. Sneaking down to the level of the ship where the kitchen was on the lift, Ezro began pulling out ingredients left and right until he had everything he needed. Carrots, potatoes, an assortment of spices, a beef broth, and finally the roast itself. While beef was a rarity in this part of the system, it seemed marin8 had gotten it’s hands on some cuts of the meat. Hopefully Isek wouldn’t need it later.​

Ezro gets caught by one of the many traps Isek places around the kitchen. He's now hanging in a cage next to Wheelie.

Isek gets a beep on his data pad.
"Huh, someone activated a trap. Weird."

“Oh for fucks sake!” Ezro said as he hung from the sealing, his project sitting on the counter in front of him. Heaving himself up he gripped the cord that strung him up and unsheathed a combat knife from his boot. “All I wanted to do was make a damn roast for dinner and I have to get stuck in one of Iseks damn traps.” With how many traps there were in there, Ezro thought Isek had more insecurity issues than a depressed teenager.” Cutting the cord, Ezro hit the ground before standing back up and resuming his work.

Isek entered the kitchen just as Ezro hits the ground.
"You do know you can ask me or Marin8 to make something, right? I have those traps out for a reason."

Zaera left the medical room she began to make her way to the deck. She walks down the corridor and stumbles across an interesting sight. Lockes stuck to a wall with . . . well sh ecan't tell what substance that is but it smells sweet.

Trying to stop herself from laughing she bit the inside of her cheek. "You, uh, need help there Lockes?"

"...Sigh...are you guys dense? what do you have traps out for?"

said Wheelie, complaining like a bird trapped in a cage, as he was wondering about the chemistry of the crew and their actions.​

Isek sets off the shock setting on the cage Wheelie is in.
"Can you see about getting him moved? I think his negative attitude is rubbing off on the porter robots."

A porter robot takes a half-hearted swing at a fleeing frubberling, the goes into a corner and sulks.

"NOT...REALLY..."

said Lockes, his voice muffled in the substance and refusing aid from someone younger then him, his pride not allowing it.​

“I’d prefer to make it on my own, you guys are already troubled with feeding the crew as it is. Seriously though, do you need traps in the kitchen? I mean there’s no one on here that would steal, and even if there was they’d go after the valuables, not our fuckin paprika.” As he finished putting the last of the dish together, Ezro set t in a hyper crock pot and timed it to cook as needed. Luckily it wouldn’t take too long to cook, but it gave him enough time to freshen up. “No, we’re keeping him here for now. You have all these traps, may as well use them for something useful for once.”
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

"Lockes you stubborn bastard," Zaera mutter while shaking her head. Taking a step forward she said, "Well I'm gonng help you anyway because you seem to be in a sticky situation." Zaera giggled at her joke and smirked. "Get it, stcky situation, and you're stuck to the wall." Zaera thought it was hilarious.

Pulling out her knife Zaera began to cut through the hardened fudge, being extra careful not to cut him. "I advise you not to move, wouldn't want to cut you," she warmed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back