• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic The Titan

Liana started speaking really fast again. "There was a croaking noise! Sound of croaking. Croaking sounds! By the way have you tasted Marin8's sweets? There really really really good and make you super happy and energized look at me I'm everywhere!!!!" She started running the room talking and saying random stuff then she suddenly stopped. "Got to tell Isek about the croaking sound!" She busted out of the room and went dashing across the ship to find Isek and some how finding him even though she had no idea where he was. "Isek!!!! Noise! Croaking! You hear it?! I did really strange!" Once again she was talking very fast and was all over the room acting like nut hyped up on caffeine.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force

Ezro chuckled, “Well good I’m glad to hear it. This is actually quite simple, I could teach you how to make it sometime if you like.” The dinner seemed to be going perfectly, and Ezro felt that Zaera seemed to be having a good time as well.

After being reassured that the food turned out well, Ezro started eating some of the vegetables on his plate. However shortly afterward he began thinking about everything Lockes had been telling him about concerning his emotions and whatnot, how bottling it all up wouldn’t do him any good. The thought of telling Zaera how he felt put a knot in his stomach, and immediately caused him to lose his appetite. It’d be a stupid thing to try either way, they were good friends and if he explained how he felt and she didn’t feel the same who knows what it could do to that. Then again, if he didn’t at least try it’d be eating at him forever in his head.

Out of nowhere a short burst of confidence befell him as he looked up at Zaera, a slight smile on his face but a look of almost timidity in his eyes. “Zaera I... uh, well...” ‘pull yourself together man, she’s not gonna bite your head off. Get a grip!’ Ezro thought to himself “I hope you’re had a good evening, as I certainly have. Spending my evening with someone sure beats keeping to myself, especially with someone like you at that.” So far so good. “And if it’s not too forward of me to say, I wouldn’t mind doing this again sometime with you.” Well there it was, no going back now.
rattyray rattyray

"I'd like that, and maybe I'll finally grasp the concept of not setting my food on fire somehow while we're at it," she replied offhandedly, her tone amused.

Now Ezro's next words didn't shock her, per say, they just took her off guard. She looked up from her food, eyebrows raised and mouth open ever so slightly as she went into thought. Her eyes raked over Ezro's face for any sign of a joke or something but she saw nothing that resembled it. After a moment or two she cleared her throat, going to answer him. "Oh, this has been fun so far, and, well, I wouldn't mind doing this again either," she said, keeping a small smile on her face, but she could feel her face flush a bit with color.

This took an unexpected turn, not that she was complaining or anything; it was just weird to her, wasn't sure if that was a good thing or a bad thing.
[ Siren77 Siren77 ]

Ezro himself had a little more color than usual in his cheeks but he was doing his best to keep it hidden. As he listened intently to her response, the young captain couldn’t help but let out a sigh of relief. A smile crept on his face as he nodded his head, “Well, I can’t say I’m not glad to hear it. In fact I’m actually relieved, as I wasn’t quite sure how you would’ve taken my words. So I suppose I should count myself lucky.” Shaking his head, Ezro laughed. “I apologize though, I know I must sound like a blubbering mess about this whole situation. This type of thing is not my forte.”
rattyray rattyray

Isek started when Liana burst into the kitchen. She somehow avoided every trap, so at least he didn't need to reset them. What was going on?

"Wait, what? Slow down, Liana. What's this about croaking?" He quickly turns off the feed to the Captain's quarters on his data pad.

"Just hold on." Isek calls Marin8 in from his data pad. The robot flies in.

"Alright, what the heck is going on?"

animegirl20 animegirl20 I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Meanwhile, flying in space around the Space Station of Megelidova...was seen a ship similar in structure to that of the Titan but with the brand of "God" upon it, sitting in complete and utter darkness upon what looked like a demonic throne was seen a man with white hair and a eye-patch, smirking to himself, saying the words:

"Heh, well what do you know? i finally found you...Titan!"

said the man, as he apparently knew the Titan...​

"Oh don't worry, I can tell," she said, laughing under her breath, "but it's quite alright. You're trying and that's all that matters."

Taking a sip from her drink a thought suddenly struck her. "Hm, so about this vacation we're supposed to be taking. What has Lockes told you about it?" she asked curiously. "I don't believe I've heard of that planet before, what was it called again?"

Zaera suddenly got he feeling that something was off, she didn't know what but it was something. She brushed off the feeling as her nerves and focused on the conversation at hand with a content smile on her face.

[ Siren77 Siren77 ]

Ezro chuckled, “Fair enough, but atleast now Lockes can get off my back about being more outgoing. Besides, better with you than some random woman at a bar that he’ll badger me about.” Taking up his glass he chugged down the rest and set it aside. Looking down at his food he decided he wasn’t hungry anymore, and had a porter bit come in and take away the dish. He hadn’t eaten much save for a slice of potato and a couple carrots.

“The planet is called Malalikia, and as far as Lockes told me it’s a literal paradise. Nothing but resorts and clear water was far as the eye can see. It’ll be the perfect spot to relax and catch our breath for a while. I hear rumor though that there’s some secrets to the place. Valuable secrets.” Ezro said with a sly smile. “It could be fun, so i figured if everyone was up to it we could explore a little. What do you think,” The captain paused with a smirk, “First Mate?”
rattyray rattyray

"I heard Loud thumping and croaking sounds really big!" Liana said quickly. "Oh did you make the sweets Marin8 gave me? They were really really good and I feel so alive! hahaha Oh! I have to tell the Captain and Zaera now!" She then again dashed out of the room looking for Ezro and Zaera. Just how long were these sweets going to last. She then busted into the room again and went straight for Ezro crashing into him and both landing on the floor though Liana seemed just fine. She had big grin on her face then started talking really fast. "Captain there were loud thumping sounds croaking lots of croaking." Then she blushed. "Wow Captain you look handsome." Then she quickly got off him as if she hadn't just knocked him to the ground and ran to Zaera. "You look nice to but guess what Marin8 gave me some sweets and I feel so energized I feel like I can do anything!" She was speaking fast jumping up and down and her attention span kept switching to different things. One min she was looking at the table and talking about how good the food look and then the next min she was somewhere talking about something completely random. Those sweets had really made her extremely hyperactive.
Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
Siren77 Siren77
rattyray rattyray

Suddenly, the alarms started going off, indicating that something was approaching, Lockes suddenly made his way to return to the deck to see outside porting right next to the Titan a very familiar ship to his eyes.

"!? T-THAT'S!?"

shouted out Lockes, as he recognized the ship...​

Zaera's smile grew widely at Ezro calling her first mate. "Well sounds like a great opportunity for use to unwind and even have a little fun that doesn't involve violence," she said, trailign off, but continued with a smirk, "but who knows."

She began to drink some more from her cup but started choking on her drink as Liana busted through the door. Coughing a bit and standing up she looked over the table to see her and the captain toppled over on the ground. "Liana calm down! We can't understand you wehn you're talking so fast," she informed the girl.

Zaera sighed a bit and looked back at Isek with a small chuckle. "It was going really well," she admitted, glancing back at Ezro. Quickly changing the subject she focused on Liana again. It was obvious that she was on a sugar high and would be crashing very soon.

“Liana, what are you doing he- ACK!” Ezro toppled over out of his chair. Quickly standing up and brushing himself off, he looked over at the hyperactive Liana and tried making sense of what she was saying. “God damnit, pull yourself together Liana I can’t understand a word you’re saying!” But before he knew it she had zipped over to Zaera and was now talking with her. If there was one way to describe her, it as almost like she was a cartoon character.

As Zaera mentioned how the meeting was going, Ezro couldn’t help but grin at her response. Listening on to what Liana had to say he made out “sweets” and “Marin8.” Turning to Isek he folded his arms and raised an eyebrow at the cook. “Please tell me it wasn’t just your bot that made those sweets and not you. They mustve had enough sugar in them for Liana to act like a hyped up crack addict.” As the interaction continued Ezro was oblivious to the danger that was currently docking next to them.

As he heard Lockes address him over the comms link he accessed his data pod, “What is it Lockes?”

rattyray rattyray animegirl20 animegirl20 Gravitational Force Gravitational Force
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Its-its him...take a look outside."

said Lockes over the comms, wanting to Ezro to see the ship dock outside next to the Titan...​

Isek turns to Zaera. "I think this is your department."

He turns to Marin8. "I am going to have to go over your programming again."

"I learned it by watching you!" Marin8 retorts.

"No you didn't."
rattyray rattyray

“Take care of her Zaera, something’s going on updeck. And I think I know just who it is.” Turning to Isek, he smirked at him before nudging him playfully in the shoulder. “I’m pretty sure it did learn it from you.” Ezro faced the bot. “It just fucked it up somehow.” Laughing, Ezro stole away to the bridge and on his way he grabbed his new weapon. Once he got on deck he saw the ship stationed next to them and smirked. “Well I’ll be damned, the son of a bitch actually found us. Any communications from the ship?” Ezro asked Lockes.

@rattyrat Gravitational Force Gravitational Force animegirl20 animegirl20 I Iamkingdomhearts1000

Suddenly, a broadcast wave was emitting throughout the Titan's sound frequencies:

"Long time no see, Ezro Strider, Captain of the Titan."

said the white haired man from before, as he smirked evilly, broadcasting his voice to the Titan for all its crew to hear.​

Zaera shook her head slightly as Liana passed out, a sigh left her mouth. She nods at Ezro and wordlessly picks Liana up bridal style. It was kinda funny because the girl weighed almost nothing in her arms. Regardless she tried her best to be gentle.

Her lips pursed and she looked back at Isek. "Do you know what she was talking about? The croaking?" she questioned, an eyebrow raised. She looks out the door adn with a little hesitation she walked out and began to make her way to the deck, she gave Isek a look that told him to follow her. She got on deck just seconds after the broadcast began. She held Liana close to her, so not to lose grip on the girl.

Isek turns to Marin8. "I'm authorizing full release for you and the porter robots until this is dealt with. First, get me my weapons."
"I'm combat ready!" Marin8 zooms off and quickly returns along with porter robots carrying various implements of cookery and death.

Isek follows Zaera. "No clue about this. The Frubberlings don't grow much bigger than a foot high."
rattyray rattyray

“Grey Vorzei, you old bastard. It’s been a while since I’ve heard from your ugly ass. Last time I saw you, both yourself and your crew were running tail between your legs after our last battle.” Ezro was smirking, almost too confidently. He was well acquainted with the person at hand.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Hmph, glad you remember me, runt, still, as cocky and arrogant, as ever i see, lemme guess, that overweight tub of lard with you is Lockes i take it? my, he's gotten more fatter then last time i saw him."

"...Geh."

"Well anyways, enough of the pleasantries, i'm here to discuss something with you Strider, something...rather important, if you allow both me and my men on-board, i promise we won't do you and your crew no harm, Space Pirates' Oath, remember?"

said the man, identified, as Grey Vorzei, Captain Ezro's both equal and rival in life.​

“of course I remember you! I never forget a face of defeat that I put on someone. I’m just surprised you had the guff to come and find me once again.” Ezro ignored the comment about Lockes, knowing full well that the man could handle himself.

Ezro’s brow furrowed at Grey’s request and shook his head, “If you want to talk, we’ll talk on your ship. Space Pirates honor or not I don’t trust you, and I don’t want any unnecessary damage done to my ship. So what’ll it be Captain?” Ezro said the last word sarcastically.
I Iamkingdomhearts1000

"Hmph, cautious, as ever i see, well, fine, let's talk over fine wine shall we? i'm sure my crew is just DYING to see you again, heh heh."

said Grey, knowing how his crew want revenge on Ezro, as Lockes says to Ezro:

"Its obviously a trap, he wants you to go alone, just so he can behead you with that fancy sword of his, as far back, as i have known you two, you've always been tied, 30-29 between you two in sword duels with the 30 in your favor."

said Lockes, talking of the countless swashbuckling fights that the Captain and Grey have had over their very many encounters.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Back