• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Critical.Over Critical.Over
Are you ready to go on? We're probably going to end shopping after your reply.

Been really really pressed for time recently so I’m probably not gonna make a post until we get back to the randezvouz point and the real mission shows up.
My exams will be over in three weeks so after that I’ll be super free, right now I don’t wanna pump out low quality posts unless I have to.

BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Critical.Over Critical.Over
Are you ready to go on? We're probably going to end shopping after your reply.

Yeah, we can probably wrap up the scene pretty soon. I was just holding out for Critical.Over Critical.Over to respond so that Aria can have the last word in this little shenanigan. No worries, though! I understand being pressed for time. We could always make an ending otherwise. I'd be open to go ahead and write a last post with some writing for the NPCs to wrap this up, if you like?

Yeah, we can probably wrap up the scene pretty soon. I was just holding out for Critical.Over Critical.Over to respond so that Aria can have the last word in this little shenanigan. No worries, though! I understand being pressed for time. We could always make an ending otherwise. I'd be open to go ahead and write a last post with some writing for the NPCs to wrap this up, if you like?

I’d really appreciate that thanks, so so sorry for my shitty scheduling. Part of my lack of time is my fault cause I was such an ass student. As a result I gotta do some super cramming now...

Good. I'm going to have a post after you, just to send Bita away a few minutes before arriving at the inn. That post will contain both her departure and arrival.

Good. I'm going to have a post after you, just to send Bita away a few minutes before arriving at the inn. That post will contain both her departure and arrival.

Okay, cool! I'll reply sometime tonight, which for me is say...ten, eleven hours from now? Sorry for the wait, I have to go in to work today, but will do, indeed!

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Quados Quados Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy explosiveKitten explosiveKitten MJ ._. MJ ._. AshenLily AshenLily

Next post is up. This isnt part 2 yet, but this is right before. After this, I'm gonna adopt that Barbarian to act as a villain temporarily. Couldnt get a volunteer so I'll do it.

I apologize for taking so long, I was never stuck but I did get swamped by work, school and League of Legends. This was also a longer one from me. Trying to throw in little developments into characters and such. Overall I'm sure you all are happy to not he shopping. XD

he sorta just gave up on janet lol. hes not exactly the persistent type. but he will be fucking some locals at soem point
You "as the writer" have made no effort to do much banter with Janet, I've basically written in stuff about side banter that technically we didn't write but you yourself haven't done anything in an IC or even in that whole Ship Vacay scene when I expected him to get all frisky. You could share a drink with Ramirov. I've had to reach out to people to get to know em. There were people I know from the prologue posts who Janet has made movements on who still kinda get jealous. "Cough cough Aria Cough Cough" Critical.Over Critical.Over . There were people who were part of a certain raid with some details left unknown to many people, who have thus confronted Ramirov about his sudden OP power surge against the Praetor. "Cough Cough Bita Cough Cough" MJ ._. MJ ._.

After losing Dante and Ulysses, Janet lost 2 strong male figures who she has interacted with. After Vivian reunited with Ramirov, she has a hard time trusting him at all, which thus caused them to have a strong butting of heads as of late. So with none of the guys interacting with ehr, she's turned to the ladies.

The rest of y'all have had minimal interactions with me, BUT you have been getting along with eachother, which is a plus.

Yeah, it's you boys fault. Janet was a pure maiden that you wasted!

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect : I thought you're going for to week for the lack of time. Bita is always open for duels. Please don't hesitate to ask for a fight when you feel like it. Actually, I was kind of disappointed that no one accepted to play a fighting scene with her. I was baking Dante for that but the result was opposite.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant : I'm working on Bita's next move and it's like;
She hears the commotion, so leaves the bookstore and arrives at the battle ground. Now she wonders if she has to join the fight. She wants to fight but they have been to to mind their own business.
1. She finds Janet or Ramirov there and asks them about it an the say yes.
2. She sees that Janet or Ramirov is fighting so joins the fight.

Which one can I use? Is it Janet or Ramirov whom she meets?

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant : I'm working on Bita's next move and it's like;
She hears the commotion, so leaves the bookstore and arrives at the battle ground. Now she wonders if she has to join the fight. She wants to fight but they have been to to mind their own business.
1. She finds Janet or Ramirov there and asks them about it an the say yes.
2. She sees that Janet or Ramirov is fighting so joins the fight.

Which one can I use? Is it Janet or Ramirov whom she meets?
Both are there. Take your pick.

Sorry I just went poof for a bit. Things have been hectic. Lost my passport, one of my pieces of luggage got stolen, all that fun stuff. All is wellish now, though, and looks like I didn't miss a ton, so I'll be catching up and getting a post out hopefully in the next day or two.

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Quados Quados Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy explosiveKitten explosiveKitten MJ ._. MJ ._. AshenLily AshenLily

Hey all! I wanted to bring up inclusion. One of you has messaged me saying that they have felt a little left out, like on the ship and during the shopping spree. I am not gonna force you all to interact with every character on planet Vian, but keep it in mind if other players invite y'all to play even indirectly. Some people may be too shy to tag people, and want to have the other players choose them which when they are left alone end up feeling extra lonely. Just try to keep us all included. And for the love of glob dont be afraid to drag one of my characters if you need to. XD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back