• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Does anyone have anything against Aron attacking the leader?
Go ahead! Bita is worried for the other girl right now. If I get a turn to post in the battle scene again, I'll send her that way. She might call for Kyros as well if he is available. Why Aron is never in reach?

Oh, Aron will be quite enraged in this fight, so he doesn't really care what happens with you all, as long as you survive (it has a reason, so no worry, he still likes you all)

So, I hope my post is as good as I hoped it would be... And I hope my grammar isn't as bad as I think it is ^^'

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud MJ ._. MJ ._. explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AshenLily AshenLily

Alrighty girls! Not all of you have responded to the ruckus happening in the plaza, so me, Kyros and Aron are going to work on bringing down Mr scary shapeshifter boss dude. That's his name now. I dont plan on waiting so if you do end up not showing up to the Plaza before what happens next, then Janet's gonna lecture the shit outta ya.

I've noticed that none of ya have really gone for boss dude so he may not direct any aggression at you, except for Bridget and Kannah, cause this guy hates elves. Dont be afraid of not responding I'm not gonna remove you, but for those of you who havent responded it has been over a week. Just keep me posted if life sucks so I know you havent disappeared kay? :D

That is all.

I'm afraid I've lost the motivation for this rp. Wish you all best of luck and enjoy!

Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud MJ ._. MJ ._. explosiveKitten explosiveKitten AshenLily AshenLily

Alrighty girls! Not all of you have responded to the ruckus happening in the plaza, so me, Kyros and Aron are going to work on bringing down Mr scary shapeshifter boss dude. That's his name now. I dont plan on waiting so if you do end up not showing up to the Plaza before what happens next, then Janet's gonna lecture the shit outta ya.

I've noticed that none of ya have really gone for boss dude so he may not direct any aggression at you, except for Bridget and Kannah, cause this guy hates elves. Dont be afraid of not responding I'm not gonna remove you, but for those of you who havent responded it has been over a week. Just keep me posted if life sucks so I know you havent disappeared kay? :D

That is all.
I didn't notice when the boss was introduced. If we're attacking him together, we need to see him the same way. Also, what are he abilities and skills?

RIP Fluffy, you will be missed. </3 Toodles, and best of luck in your endeavors.

I should have a post up tonight or early in the AM.

I'm afraid I've lost the motivation for this rp. Wish you all best of luck and enjoy!
You might go away peacefully, but I curse you with extra fluff. Begone and become a Fluffy Fluff.
powdereater.jpg

I didn't notice when the boss was introduced. If we're attacking him together, we need to see him the same way. Also, what are he abilities and skills?
If I had to list abilities...

Intimidation
Giant Size
Muscular
Large weapon mastery
Shapeshifting
Ardanor enhancement
Fluent in the languages of Vian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back