• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
TheLoyalAcorn TheLoyalAcorn The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Quados Quados Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy explosiveKitten explosiveKitten MJ ._. MJ ._. AshenLily AshenLily

Alright everyone, I have some sad news. Our Friend, Loyal Acorn, aka Dante has decided to withdraw from the roleplay for reasons that I don't fully understand. He has allowed me to use Dante for whatever I want to do with him but I don't really want to do anything to him. Ultimately, I'd like to thank Acorn for helping us continue this story as well as aiding in many of the behind the scenes lore. I wish him the very best of luck in his future endeavors.

To better news, when I finish the collab I'll finish up the S1P1 and (Even though I'm late by my last deadline) I should have it done fairly quick. If you'd like the Captain's log first, lemme know. :D

Mercs! This is a call to vote! Would you rather
A: Have the first mission start at the Bismoliyet Harbor, thus skipping a travel scene to the town. (I didnt think itd be thrilling to have us do yet another travel scene even if it's short.)
Or
B: Do a brief travel scene (Something where I write us walking on the West Road) to the actual town and then start first mission there? (Based on everyone's response times this could take longer, but in my head it makes sense for the upcoming scene to take place in this other location than at the harbor.)

Most votes wins!

Would a travel scene even be worth it? I mean what else is there for the characters to do. Like I can't come up with more than a paragraph of something original if Kyros isn't in a conversation with someone, which is likely since he isn't buddies with anyone so far. I say just get to the fookin mission

Would a travel scene even be worth it? I mean what else is there for the characters to do. Like I can't come up with more than a paragraph of something original if Kyros isn't in a conversation with someone, which is likely since he isn't buddies with anyone so far. I say just get to the fookin mission
That's what I was thinking. You all want missions... AND THATS WHAT YOU SHALL HAVE!!!
So to those who havent responded yet explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud pretty much all the girls, I'm not gonna rush you all but I dont wanna wait for another week to post our mission. Dont rush but be reasonable please! :)

Yeah, if there's still a vote thingy going on, mine would be for option B., to minimize downtime and just help get settled into the groove of things. I'm always super paranoid about losing people in the early stages of RPs, though. I feel like once things actually get off the ground, retention becomes a lot less of a problem, but that's just my two cents. :3

Yeah, if there's still a vote thingy going on, mine would be for option B., to minimize downtime and just help get settled into the groove of things. I'm always super paranoid about losing people in the early stages of RPs, though. I feel like once things actually get off the ground, retention becomes a lot less of a problem, but that's just my two cents. :3
Technically things are off the ground but I haven't started the fun stuff. We are in Vian now but we aren't doing stuff in Vian yet. I have a grand plan for us and it does involve a great deal of time, like the whole story being told over several months. I realize that I may be shooting for a little much, but I like to think "why not?"

Also HOLY GODFUDING HELL ONLINE CLASSES SUCK! I spent the past 4 hours just doing the basic "Hello, I am me. Class intro" stuff. I am Going to die... slowly. "Is dying slowly."

Yeah... I'm not sure if I hated that more in online classes, or in person. I didn't care about anyone I was in class with, odds are they didn't care about me. Just there to learn shit, yo.

Yeah... I'm not sure if I hated that more in online classes, or in person. I didn't care about anyone I was in class with, odds are they didn't care about me. Just there to learn shit, yo.
If it's even 'learning'. But I finished the basic stuff and now I have time to NOT think about school stuff and formulate the Atta- I mean Plan of Attack! Right now though I have 2 for A 2 for B and one "I Dunno! I'm Struggling! GRR!!!" XD At this point I may just have to write something on the fly.

ALSO !!!! I wanted to announce a few special things. I may have mentioned either in discord or here that I am Transgender. As of a few weeks ago I have started HRT, and have officially started a transition. I know this doesn't and likely shouldn't affect you all, but I'm happy either way.

Special thing 2, Special Missions! I have decided that to further excite players, I will be assigning special missions to each player at some point during this story. I may do more than one Special mission at a time, but that's yet to be decided. Special Missions are essentially where I go into a deep dive on Your Character's history and design a mission that will affect both you and the main plot based on your character's history. Everyone here is getting a special mission, assuming that they don't leave or die. Currently the first one up is Aron Ironfist Quados Quados , Others will be chosen based on what part of the story we are at. I have thought about bringing in outside volunteers to help with playing the characters for these special missions, as to bring a certain authenticity to these unique events. That's it for special stuff. :D

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy explosiveKitten explosiveKitten MJ ._. MJ ._. AshenLily AshenLily

should we wrap it up somewhere else then bring the result here in on post?

Only thirty minutes? Is that how long you're on, or...? Well, I guess I'm fine however, if you wanted to do this elsewhere. I'm down for making a post on the thread, too, but I figured we could wait and give Critical.Over a chance to reply with Aria to Ocarina...

If it's even 'learning'. But I finished the basic stuff and now I have time to NOT think about school stuff and formulate the Atta- I mean Plan of Attack! Right now though I have 2 for A 2 for B and one "I Dunno! I'm Struggling! GRR!!!" XD At this point I may just have to write something on the fly.

ALSO !!!! I wanted to announce a few special things. I may have mentioned either in discord or here that I am Transgender. As of a few weeks ago I have started HRT, and have officially started a transition. I know this doesn't and likely shouldn't affect you all, but I'm happy either way.

Special thing 2, Special Missions! I have decided that to further excite players, I will be assigning special missions to each player at some point during this story. I may do more than one Special mission at a time, but that's yet to be decided. Special Missions are essentially where I go into a deep dive on Your Character's history and design a mission that will affect both you and the main plot based on your character's history. Everyone here is getting a special mission, assuming that they don't leave or die. Currently the first one up is Aron Ironfist Quados Quados , Others will be chosen based on what part of the story we are at. I have thought about bringing in outside volunteers to help with playing the characters for these special missions, as to bring a certain authenticity to these unique events. That's it for special stuff. :D

The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy explosiveKitten explosiveKitten MJ ._. MJ ._. AshenLily AshenLily
what do you think of the girl team playing a shopping scene elsewhere?

I think imma reply to Ocarina on the IC thread now and then if anything comes after I’ll follow suit then.

Sorry if I kept anyone ( BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud , Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread , MJ ._. MJ ._. ) waiting, my schedule is a load of buttcheeks with exams rolling around and it’s gonna be like this for a while so I’ll probably only be able to manage a post every 24 hours...

I’ll get started on the reply now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back