• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
It's hilarious because I ran into that same thing like 8 times on my most recent post till I just had to straight up delete it, and try again.

It's hilarious because I ran into that same thing like 8 times on my most recent post till I just had to straight up delete it, and try again.
Awwwh, no it is an easy fix just add {./slide} before the [./accordion] how'd you figure it out eventually?

I was doing some goofy copy/paste stuff, and ended up with two [./accordion]s in the post at some point. Even after I'd deleted the second, when I saved the post, it would just re-add it for some reason. So, just deleted the whole post, tried it again (and did it correctly the first time) and it went.

I was doing some goofy copy/paste stuff, and ended up with two [./accordion]s in the post at some point. Even after I'd deleted the second, when I saved the post, it would just re-add it for some reason. So, just deleted the whole post, tried it again (and did it correctly the first time) and it went.
Ah yeah it gets finicky like that sometimes. I remember having a similar issue trying to make a different character sheet for Bura. Ended up just using coding I knew worked.

Thank you!
So this goes for everyone here.

Code:
[Accordion=90%|bcenter]{Slide=Put a title here.}Put Stuff in here.{/slide}[/Accordion]
That's a bare minimum accordion that will make in a post. Of course I encourage y'all to make your own stuff pretty but that is what I use when I make my posts. The =90% allows it to be read on mobile devices. The |bcenter Centers the Accordion Slides.

So I spent a little while working on new post templates for the Main and Vacation threads. I know I'm no R.la but I figured that since some people say my current Yellow theme is a bit too bright. I found a new theme that should work much better while also making things look and feel fresh. Now, I have included images on the Slides, and if you click or tap on the center of the slides, it'll open the image and not the actual slide. My only solution is to aim at the bottom, as I havevn't found any better solutions. Regardless, lemme know what you all think! If you vote Yes to the Letter slide thing give me a Cookie. If it bugs you just yell at me or something through your screen. I imagine I'll feel the salt in my brain.

VACATION TEMPLATE
c30e6c44ba4803dbae172a9e958cbc1a.png
-----------
9054c42717658df7a61001e9f908f9a0.png
a9103ee4199f73852105a12e19cd9f19.png
-----------
Temperature:
Janet's Status:
Ramirov's Status:

Main Thread Template

32041cb2381f059e363c80d957eec35e.png
-----------
7826502244_fdd0d065db_b.jpg
7cc1c2d83761709ac84dd02e606abb0c.png
Stuff
5d835490a729869a3690376c8df38d7a.png
Stuff
7aa741789caa657149c299f034014875.png
Stuff
-----------
Temperature:
Janet's Status:
Ramirov's Status:

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant thank for renovating your style regarding our eyesight. ❤️
About you question; isn't Janet literally a bunch?
About the other question; I don't hate that dress, Bita does. It's part of her character to expect more from her captain. She can't respect a woman who acts so care free and time to time looks like a love doll. That's going to make some surprises in the future.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant thank for renovating your style regarding our eyesight. ❤
About the other question; I don't hate that dress, Bita does. It's part of her character to expect more from her captain. She can't respect a woman who acts so care free and time to time looks like a love doll. That's going to make some surprises in the future.
I neeeeed Bita to get her ass handed to her by Janet all while she looks like she is ready for a picnic with the girls.

AND/OR

Bita gets pranked in the night and wakes up looking super dolled up

I neeeeed Bita to get her ass handed to her by Janet all while she looks like she is ready for a picnic with the girls.

AND/OR

Bita gets pranked in the night and wakes up looking super dolled up
Trying that might be fun but she wakes up easily. I wonder if she truly sleeps on the ship.
She has her own orders. Got example; dresses are only for parties or girls who don't have a serious job.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant thank for renovating your style regarding our eyesight. ❤️
Its not like she dressed up like a hoochie mama though. XD

Janet isnt trying to be a bitch, shes being herself.

Lmao Bura wouldn't even be able to put forward any bets until this ragtag group of grumps starts making muneh

Will Bita get a chance to talk yo Ramirov or Janet while they're on the ship?
Probably worth noting that Kannah and Janet are pretty well done talking at this point. Kannah's making her way back below deck at the moment, I'm just having difficulties getting the Edit I want finished up, and that'll clarify a few things. So Janet's freed up for the time being, at least from Kannah.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back