• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I am down to my last Prologue, asides the two that Dethrix Dethrix owes me. Unfortunately it looks like I may have lost one person as they have not replied or even read my message in well over a week. I'll leave that person unnamed as I've already messaged them enough. I plan on finishing my last prologue today so I can get the Prologue accordion up, followed by the first post of the RP. I just spent a good .... 5 hours working on something. It's coming together nicely. I've incorporated bits and pieces of individual prologues that some of you may recognize. Just know that this Story is about to start. I know I keep getting you all hyped and the seemingly disappear, but I've never forgotten about you guys. I did start my new job yesterday. That was awesome!!!!!!!!!

A quick note! I like to do multiple parts of IC posts. The Expository Scenes where I am giving you the readers some reading eye candy to expand the story, and then the actual ACTION scenes where I will put your instructions in bold lettering for your characters to be doing their thing. This first post of mine currently has 3 parts. Expository scene for Janet. Expository scene for Ramirov. Action scene including both. You guys will be joining me during the action scene. It'll be a little sandbox-ish here, I'm not giving specific instructions to specific people. It's basically going to be an assumed notification to be at the docks at a certain time where you'll find Janet and Ramirov in the Action scene. You guys will play, kick booty, and have fun I hope. I really have been working my but off to make something I hope you will like, and I'm proud to say it's almost ready.

To answer a question that might come up, yes. I AM posting up everyone's prologue. It'll be in a super accordion so that you can all see the work that we all put towards this story. Me 12x as much and Dethrix being kind enough to do 3 including his own. (by the way, you still haven't sent me anything boo. I need that stuff like today. as in Yeah now.) If you all had a BB code color preference lemme know here. Aside from that, it's now 6 A.M. I am very sleepy. I gotta wake myself up @ 10 to try and restore my sleep schedule. With that said, I wish all of you a good morning/evening

So, any vague idea when we are starting?
Yeah I just posted a thing a little bit ago. I spent a lot of yesterday doing little tweaks for the starting scene as well as finishing the last of my prologues. (Which by the way Heart, that tiny response made me crazy salty!!!!!) I know you are impatient by this point but I PROMISE I'M ALMOST DONE!!!!

Yeah I just posted a thing a little bit ago. I spent a lot of yesterday doing little tweaks for the starting scene as well as finishing the last of my prologues. (Which by the way Heart, that tiny response made me crazy salty!!!!!) I know you are impatient by this point but I PROMISE I'M ALMOST DONE!!!!
I wrote that yesterday, don't be salty, I didn't wanted to pressure you or something ^w^

Which? The main or the useless comment? Should I rewrite something?
I'll feel embarrassed if you put my prologue for show!

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant We're practically done on my end. Me and Remmock Remmock have truly finished, although he could do his own ending summary, but that's optional.
Whereas me and BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud are taking a tad bit longer on this front. I'm waiting on her to give me the action post we've been building too, and then we can head in to our individual conclusions.
I've linked you into both conversations so that you can see and take what's been done so far, and I hope that suffices. I'd prefer my own color to be this.

Alright... SUPER ACCORDION made. Now I gotta take a break while the laptop charges. (Not at home right now.) So I see some people have left their color preferences, this is basically going to be for the color of the Slide. If you don't give me one, I'll just pick one.

So I have 13 prologues, 2 of which aren't fully done, but are able to be posted. What I'll be doing is posting the super accordion so you can all see what you have all worked on. They are posted in order of what was on top of my Convo list. The starting scene is almost done as well, I anticipate by around midnight ish, it should be up. I'll make sure to tag everyone when it's up.

Alright... SUPER ACCORDION made. Now I gotta take a break while the laptop charges. (Not at home right now.) So I see some people have left their color preferences, this is basically going to be for the color of the Slide. If you don't give me one, I'll just pick one.

So I have 13 prologues, 2 of which aren't fully done, but are able to be posted. What I'll be doing is posting the super accordion so you can all see what you have all worked on. They are posted in order of what was on top of my Convo list. The starting scene is almost done as well, I anticipate by around midnight ish, it should be up. I'll make sure to tag everyone when it's up.

That is just...so cool!!!
I can't wait to see it!

Edit: Also, I think you've done a fantastic job so far! Especially so when you take into consideration the sheer amount of players you have-- oh my goodness!

I'm flailing with excitement!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back