• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I did it. Whooo. *Cough* I'm definitely not one of the prologues being waited on. >.> Nope. No-sir-eeee. Definitely "like three" other people that aren't me.

Yep yep yep, that's the one.
The one who's reply just got finished and sent, yes-sir-ee.
...I'm gonna go to sleep now.

TheLoyalAcorn TheLoyalAcorn Dethrix Dethrix The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread @Senor_Fluffy Calypso Major Calypso Major @Quados AshenLily AshenLily Grizzlot Grizzlot MJ ._. MJ ._. Remmock Remmock BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud explosiveKitten explosiveKitten Critical.Over Critical.Over

Everyone... We just got a scary message in the main thread... It's like someone doesn't want us in Vian. I... Don't know if this is someone of Vian or a familiar enemy from Balthora. This could mean anything, but I need all of you at the ready when the voyage starts. Who do you think this Adjudicator is? What does he mean by "We will burn?" How will we deal with this? I don't know.... But I know this, things are not going to be smooth sailing.

(ALRIGHTY I'M GETTING SO CLOSE TO BEING DONE WITH ALL THESE PROLOGUES WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YEAH!
So, those of you whose prologues are being Finished: Grizzlot Grizzlot Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Remmock Remmock MJ ._. MJ ._. I know some of you are working with someone else but I would like you to be finished soon. To those 3 I'm finishing up with, lets try to get these things done. I know that a big majority of you have messaged me atleast once with "I'm excited for when this Roleplay starts" I know that you all are waiting, just trust me I am working my trans tooshie off to get us good to go. Big thanks to those who have helped me out with this endeavor. Without you this would've taken MUCH longer.)

Last edited:
Ha, yep! Definitely excited as well! I'm just waiting for a reply from Dethrix right now; I'm doing my prologue with him. Still in the starting part, but it's been a lot of fun, though--quite interesting to play out what a straightforward, no-nonsense person like Tanya would think of a edgy shadow-of-the-night guy like Ulysses LOL. Seriously though, he's a great character ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back