• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Dethrix Dethrix Ulysses Cain is super neat, I was getting turned off when I was seeing the Strengths and weaknesses being like super strong, super regeneration, Ya da yada, but then I read the history and it makes sense. His soul is bound to the land of Kalin (Unless I got that wrong) so when life had started to return, so did he. The only questions I have are 1. How can he die? and 2. Is he like a rotted zombie? Why doesn't he want to show his face? (2 in one I know... XD)

Dude.... Bura's History made me tear up a bit. That Story was nicely coded and overall beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. (Maybe you can teach me how to code like that.
Oh I can not take any credit for the coding. RI.a did it. I could only dream of making such beautiful coding. I only added the backgrounds and such. Basically painting over a sturdy foundation.

I am so glad you enjoyed Bura's story. I look forward to seeing how she reacts to a new world through free eyes.

Dethrix Dethrix Ulysses Cain is super neat, I was getting turned off when I was seeing the Strengths and weaknesses being like super strong, super regeneration, Ya da yada, but then I read the history and it makes sense. His soul is bound to the land of Kalin (Unless I got that wrong) so when life had started to return, so did he. The only questions I have are 1. How can he die? and 2. Is he like a rotted zombie? Why doesn't he want to show his face? (2 in one I know... XD)
Right, I'm happy that brought you back around. I made the story first and the powers and such just came with it once I'd settled on the character. Anyways, he can die through full bodily destruction or if he's like completely torn apart in certain senses ie; Decapitation without the head being reattached, if his homeland is destroyed once more, also in turn if he's entirely frozen and shattered or set ablaze and turned to ash. For your second question, his body was for the most part rejuvenated by the process, but he hates the unnatural creature that he's become. He hides himself due more to a personal hatred rather than any true disfigurement.

Right, I'm happy that brought you back around. I made the story first and the powers and such just came with it once I'd settled on the character. Anyways, he can die through full bodily destruction or if he's like completely torn apart in certain senses ie; Decapitation without the head being reattached, if his homeland is destroyed once more, also in turn if he's entirely frozen and shattered or set ablaze and turned to ash. For your second question, his body was for the most part rejuvenated by the process, but he hates the unnatural creature that he's become. He hides himself due more to a personal hatred rather than any true disfigurement.
It's definitely neat, and not something I was expecting.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant Thanks honestly, but hey you provided the great lore for me to work in.
You and a couple people have said my lore is nice, even though I have admitted that it was made during a sleepless night like this one. I feel like I am receiving too much praise for a product that has had less effort put into it than other projects I've seen. XD I would love to develop my lore more, I have enlisted help with that, but right now I am STILL FINISHING JANET AND RAMIROV'S SHEET! I am a sucker for stories.

You and a couple people have said my lore is nice, even though I have admitted that it was made during a sleepless night like this one. I feel like I am receiving too much praise for a product that has had less effort put into it than other projects I've seen. XD I would love to develop my lore more, I have enlisted help with that, but right now I am STILL FINISHING JANET AND RAMIROV'S SHEET! I am a sucker for stories.
The best of ideas can come from a restless night, plus art is subjective y'know? Take as long as you need with the stories though, they're always welcome and I can't wait to read them respectively. I personally would've written more but it didn't seem in character.

Literary Revenant Literary Revenant You finished! And they look terrifyingly amazing!?
I'm finishing up their accordions. It's 6 A.M. now and I'm just................................................................................................................................................................ So damn tired. Once I finish Ramirov's Accordion I am DONE with writing for tonight. I'll go get another glass of water to combat the 4 drinks I had last night and then go BACK to sleep. Read them, enjoy them, give me feedback so I may get better.

We got 9 characters, 7 not including mine. I am gonna put the limit at 13. That's 4 more characters that I feel I can manage with or without a co GM. Now I know for a fact that I will lose some of you, it happens everytime I've done this and I'm totally fine with that. We all got things, other role plays, work/school, life yada yada. I am prepared for that but with what I see in the sheets, I dont want to lose anyone.

So far I have REALLY enjoyed reading all the characters so much so that you have kept me up since yesterday and I got drunk at a party. I dont even feel a hangover. It's just been me and my laptop just typing stuff away. I'm taking a break from prologue posts for a bit cuz I need sleep sometime today. XD

So this is also a message to ANYONE who has announced interest but hasn't submitted a sheet yet. From now on Applications will be actual applications and I will be choosing my favorite characters for acceptance. Those who were already accepted do not need to worry. I would love to let everyone in but I am one person and this idea isnt developed enough to stand on it's own. Now to find all those names.....

BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud MJ ._. MJ ._. Remmock Remmock Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight D. Rex D. Rex diogenes_ diogenes_ megmegmeg megmegmeg Elekta Kount Elekta Kount badhabits badhabits Grizzlot Grizzlot explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Those who are tagged are people who at one point declared interest. If you have since then grown disinterested for any reason I'm totally fine, I'm a relaxed person. However, if you want a spot in this story before I close it off, you best put up a wip or something to let me know you're fighting for a spot. Im not putting a time limit per say, but depending on how I feel, the story could start by the end of the week. I wish you all the best of luck! Happy Writing.

We got 9 characters, 7 not including mine. I am gonna put the limit at 13. That's 4 more characters that I feel I can manage with or without a co GM. Now I know for a fact that I will lose some of you, it happens everytime I've done this and I'm totally fine with that. We all got things, other role plays, work/school, life yada yada. I am prepared for that but with what I see in the sheets, I dont want to lose anyone.

So far I have REALLY enjoyed reading all the characters so much so that you have kept me up since yesterday and I got drunk at a party. I dont even feel a hangover. It's just been me and my laptop just typing stuff away. I'm taking a break from prologue posts for a bit cuz I need sleep sometime today. XD

So this is also a message to ANYONE who has announced interest but hasn't submitted a sheet yet. From now on Applications will be actual applications and I will be choosing my favorite characters for acceptance. Those who were already accepted do not need to worry. I would love to let everyone in but I am one person and this idea isnt developed enough to stand on it's own. Now to find all those names.....

BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud MJ ._. MJ ._. Remmock Remmock Shannon Trevor Shannon Trevor Aura Of Twilight Aura Of Twilight D. Rex D. Rex diogenes_ diogenes_ megmegmeg megmegmeg Elekta Kount Elekta Kount badhabits badhabits Grizzlot Grizzlot explosiveKitten explosiveKitten

Those who are tagged are people who at one point declared interest. If you have since then grown disinterested for any reason I'm totally fine, I'm a relaxed person. However, if you want a spot in this story before I close it off, you best put up a wip or something to let me know you're fighting for a spot. Im not putting a time limit per say, but depending on how I feel, the story could start by the end of the week. I wish you all the best of luck! Happy Writing.
Sorry for being so slow. My character is a female Knight and I've finished her characteristics but have to work on her bio. I'll put it up in less than 48 hours.

Haha what a merry band of grumps we've got so far.

So far we've got Boss Lady with hips that don't lie, 2nd in command that likes to test the waters, Mr. Show me the money, ladies man in need of a drink, Homemade magical muffin, Granny with the good stuff ;), optimistic and free beefcake, hothead who definitely didn't do it, and shy boy on steroids.

Love it haha

Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy Lmaoo, a shy boy on steroids is what you got out of that? Fair enough. Bura is amazing, honestly. You did your thing with that one.
Haha! Yup, though I don't think steroids would do him justice. Perhaps 60 5 hour energies, a couple Twinkies and steroids could create similar effects. Awwh, thank you. I look forward to seeing how she interacts with everyone.

oof! I hope that I didn't spend too much time on my character! Hopefully, you'll enjoy, and feel free to say anything about them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back