• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy The Tired Tavern Chatroom

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
TheLoyalAcorn TheLoyalAcorn The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect Spoiled Bread Spoiled Bread Critical.Over Critical.Over BlossomingRosebud BlossomingRosebud Calypso Major Calypso Major Quados Quados Senor_Fluffy Senor_Fluffy Dethrix Dethrix Remmock Remmock explosiveKitten explosiveKitten MJ ._. MJ ._. AshenLily AshenLily

Post is up. I'm very sleepy now. 1 day past deadline... Technically well over a month past, BUT GAZE UPON THAT POST AND FEEL THE LOVE THAT WAS PUT INTO THAT!!!

For those who I know are gonna ask, we are now on the ship. Sandbox scene commence. While I get Scene 1 Part 1 written, I encourage you all to officially start mingling IC in the OTHER thread, where we have the Sandbox Vacay. NOT THE MAIN THREAD PLEASE! Thats for story progressing stuff only.

Finally please give a huge huge kudos to Loyal Acorn for being the one who worked with me to get this post done, without his fresh ideas, this might not have been done at all. So thank him for saving us.

Big enough to travel to another continent with a couple people. Oh, Literary Revenant Literary Revenant are Vivian's followers joining us?
I had planned on just Vivian, but her followers couldve followed. The big thing is that Vivian is an NPC, who I used to progress the plot. Shes not becoming a 3rd character of mine. The_Omega_Effect The_Omega_Effect the ship. Is definitely a big ship, trade galleon, it's not a luxury vessel though.

Thanks for nice job! I've not read it to the end yet since background colors are blinding me and the font is hard to read so I have to copy and paste to text elsewhere to be able to read it.

Hey, question, how long has it been between the fight with the Templars and this scene right now with them on the new boat? I assumed a couple of days in my post, but I realize I really wasn't sure...how long did it take to pick out and buy the new one, just for context?

MJ ._. MJ ._. Ah, yes, in the "Vacation Room" thread. It's the one marked as "Other" on the links. We're using it because we're just talking right now, nothing plot important

Hey, question, how long has it been between the fight with the Templars and this scene right now with them on the new boat? I assumed a couple of days in my post, but I realize I really wasn't sure...how long did it take to pick out and buy the new one, just for context?
Assume a week atleast. This is gonna be a monthlong voyage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back