• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Time of Change (1x1) [Telios & Azimuth]

"it means you finally are someone. You've chosen to fight for the other side. The side that needs you most. Your decision was to help other shifters like us survive the other hunters. That makes you at the very least, someone.... When did I become so caring to strangers?" she directed the question to Sarah.

"Dunno, really. I also have to ask myself that question." Sarah said. "But even then... I barely managed to do anything." Tyler sighed.

"you haven't started yet. Your time will come.... I honestly don't know where this is coming from. Might be this form for some reason." she became her venomous snake, because it was smaller than her python, and slithered on to Sarah's lap where she curled up.

"it will, dumbass, and it'll bite you when you least expect it. So get ready for it.... Okay, that sounds much more like me."

It was a luxury car, for the record. Nice and plushie. "cheer up or I'll bite you." Emily threatened, but it was more playful than serious.

"well then, go to sleep. We're not stopping you." suddenly, the radio cut in. "Emily or Sarah, mind coming over here for a bit?" "I'll go. Emily said immediately, slithering over Tyler's lap and out the window. "don't you fricken dare be a snake. I see you." Jesse looked confused at this. She asked something, but the radio didn't pick it up. "yes. We've sided with the shifters. The right side." said Jack. Jesse was nervously silent.

Tyler sighed and fell asleep. Sarah was left behind with Tyler and she watched him. She was worried for him but she didn't know why.

Emily arrived to the pair. She became her python on the way, and she now climbed jacks leg. "oh, come on! I said no snakes!" jack complained. He left his radio mic on, so those in the car could hear. Only Sarah would hear giggling from Emily. "I know. That's why I'm a snake right now." she said. Emily now eyed Jesse. "this is Emily. I was meant to kill her. Now I don't want to. Because there's no point or need to. Emily, please get off me." Emily complied. Again, only Sarah would hear "nu." Emily got comfortable while jack complained more. "anyway, she's a shifter and now our friend. Help us fight for them." Jesse was silent. "... I have something to tell you." jack was now silent. Mostly because of Emily. "actually, showing you is easier. You k ow why I'm a secretary? You know why I never completed a job?" Jesse shifted forms.

Last edited by a moderator:
Emily was certainly surprised. And Jack was still silent. But it was a different reason then Emily now. ".... Seriously? I guess it goes without saying you're on our side then." Jesse nodded, shifting back to human. "well, that's great. We can use a chopper. I never knew you were a shifter." "I know. No one knew. That just then was the fourth time I've ever shifted..." "well, you can do it more now! I do very often." Emily shifted to human and stood next to jack. "thank you!" he said, and stepped away from Emily a bit. "chicken. Anyway, it's nice to meet another shifter. For me, I've only known Sarah."

Tyler stirred a bit, feeling uneasy and Sarah kept watch of him, ready to report if anything's wrong.

Jesse looked to the car. "would either of you like to ride with me? We shouldn't stay in one place too long. I have the documents required to refill and such. I have one extra seat." she offered. Emily spoke at jack. "Sarah, you wanna?"

"Sarah, we'd take the hummer too." explained jack. "that is probably why Emily wants you to go. She doesn't want to leave us with her car."

Jack looked at Emily. "I think she means you when she asks 'are you sure you can handle them both'." "probably. And yes, I can handle them, Sarah. If you wanna go, go ahead and come out here. "Emily said into jacks mic.

Jesse smiled to Sarah. "hello." she greeted. "Sarah, this is Jesse. She hasn't ever killed a shifter, because she is one herself. I would think she's well known by some shifters." Jesse nodded. "not many. Just my ex-targets."

"the targets I refused to kill, and let escape." Jesse explained. "I never have killed. Neither human nor shifter. I assure you."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back