• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Time of Change (1x1) [Telios & Azimuth]

It was a normal day for Michelle and Sarah. Michelle was in her car. Today was the usual day she visited Sarah on. They had plans for the day, so Michelle was headed to pick up Sarah. She pulled up in the driveway of Sarah's house now, and tooted the horn. "Sarah, Michelle is here!" called Sarah's mother.

"Coming!" Sarah answered as she went downstairs from her room. She said goodbye to her mom before heading outside, walking over to Michelle's car and got in. "So where are we going?" She asked, sitting in the passenger seat and put the seatbelt on.

"we were going to the beach, remember? It was your idea!" she said. While they weren't moving, Michelle took her cell phone and opened the map application, Already open was a beach that was small, and away from any people. Above all, it was fairly close. Michelle began to drive out of the driveway.

"Oh yeah. I forgot." Sarah smiled silly. "I haven't been paying attention recently. I don't really know why, though." She said, looking over at Michelle.

They were on their way. "you better still be doing well in school. Bad grades get you grounded, and it means we can't hang out anymore. Speaking of school, how have things been going?" she asked. "oh, and I got an oversized tip from my shift yesterday. Shopping spree!"

"Things have been very good. I'm almost finished with school so we can hang out more." Sarah answered with a satisfied smile. "I have already finished the final exams and they turned out great." She looked out of the window for a bit when Michelle mentioned having an oversized tip. "Nice. What do you want to get?" Sarah then asked. Being more of a gamer, she doesn't go out much besides with Michelle.

Michelle was also a gamer. She had the majority of the gaming systems in her home. And she has well paying job to support it all. She had a projector for the screen! "I was looking at those hand held game systems. Or that Oculus rift thing. That looks fun." she said excitedly. "where to first? Beach or mall."

"I want to go to the beach. I haven't been there for a while now." Sarah said, thinking about something. She spaced out a bit before snapping back to reality. "Plus, it's starting to get hot."

"agreed. Onwards! To the beach!" Michelle called happily. The drive was about ten minutes long. The two would have conversed about stuff on the way, mostly about new forms they want to try. They arrived at the edge of a forest, and Michelle pulled over. "this is where the road ends, but the fun begins. You ready?" she asked, getting out.

"I am." Sarah nodded as she went out of the car. "I hope no one will find us here, though." She said, looking at Michelle. "Anyways, how do we get to the beach?"

(Michelle has been renamed. Her name is now Emily.)

Emily smirked at Sarah. "we run!" she morphed into a red Wolf and took off into the forest, headed in the direction of the beach.

Sarah shifted into a black panther to follow Emily. She kept up with her and was dodging any tree in coming.

Emily weaved through the trees. It was two minute run at top speed to reach the beach. Emily broke the tree line and didn't stop as she headed for the water. She dived in straight away. The beach was void of any other human life.

Sarah shifted back to normal once she got to the beach. She carefully looked around to make sure there was no one before changing into her beach outfit and dove into the water. "It feels so good being in the water..." She sighed.

Emily would still be underwater. She stays under for three minutes. Then another five pass. Then something brushes past Sarah's leg, and a fin passes by.

"Emily?" Sarah asked before she changed into a shark anthro, trying to see if it was Emily. "Playing tricks on me, aren't ya?" She asked with a playful grin, swimming over to Emily.

The shark like figure swam away quickly..... After a few moments, the figure was back and rapidly swimming at Sarah. It was clearly Emily. She grabbed Sarah's lag and nawed at it with intentionally blind teeth.

Sarah yelped as she was caught off guard, not expecting Emily to be like that. "E-Emily! S-Stop!" She said, smiling.

Emily did stop. She surfaced a little so only her eyes were above water, but she was grinning like an idiot.

Emily was dragged under and gnawed. "hypocrite!" Emily yelled. She wriggled herself free from Sarah's jaws and swam away. Though new to this shark form, she was fast. She dove deeper.

Sarah giggled before surfacing, shifting back to normal once she was at the shore. "You should have thought better about that." She said with a smile.

After a few more minutes, Emily's fin rose from the water again, and was moving quickly. Once it was shallow enough, she began running. She shifted to full human form and began stripping down to her bikini. "there's a shipwreck down there!" she said as she fell in the sand as she tried to get her pants off.

"Really? A shipwreck?" Sarah asked as she helped Emily up, shifting back to her shark form. "Are you sure that it's not tour imagination?" She giggled.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back