• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Time of Change (1x1) [Telios & Azimuth]

Emily waved off the help for standing. Being on the ground made it easier to get her pants off. "of coarse it wasn't my imagination! I was a shark girl, for Pete sake!" she now stood, only in her bikini. She shifted to her shark form and pointed enthusiastically towards the water. "onward to ship wreckiness!!!" she called, and started running for the water.

Sarah rolled her eyes before diving into the water and followed Emily. "Where is this ship wreck you are talking about?" She asked, looking around in the water.

"thisa way!" she called, swing fast. Eventually they came upon and old sailing ship. It was clearly very old. "I wonder how long it's been here for. Most of all, I wonder what's in it!" Emily gracefully swam through what used to be a door.

Sarah took precautions as she passed through the doorway of the ship, afraid that it might collapse. "Be carefuly, ok? I don't want you hurt." She said, following Emily.

"oh, come on. Look at this." she slammed her arm on a wooden brace that was covered in sharp barnacles. Emily showed her arm. "one, the Coral helps maintain structural integrity. Two, sharks have tough skin. Imma look on this desk here." it hardly looked like a desk. Emily swam behind it and tried to work her fingers between the small gap of the already slightly ajar draw. "damn it, I can't get in there. I need a knife, or at least a good sized rock." she began swimming around the cabin, searching for some such things.

"A knife huh..." Sarah mumbled, trying to find one. She soon found a rock that'd be big enough for Emily. "I think this will work." She called Emily over and handed her to rock.

"ah ha!" Emily called. She hefted an axe. "this would work better. It seems like an iron handle." she said, the stuffed the handle end into the gap and used it as a lever. Which outright broke the draws front off. Emily peeked inside. "and now we're rich." she said, and reached in. Her hand came out of the draw, with sparkling gems in them. A shadow out of the window of the ship caught her eye. "divers." she said. She knew there was no chance of the divers hearing. She was speaking in shark. Still grasping the gems in her hand, she swam to the porthole and looked out. "they don't have weapons, or cameras by the looks of it. Only two of them." she smirked to Sarah. "wanna toy with them?" she asked.

"Yeah." Sarah nodded with a playful grin, swimming after Emily. The divers were looking around the ship and Sarah swam by them, not too close nor not too far, giving them the illusion of sharks swimming around them.

"no no, let them See us properly." Emily said. "let's confuse them. Watch this." Emily swam out of the cabin. Her blue colour made her blend in. She swam up above the divers, who spun around to look for Sarah. One had only caught a glimpse of something out of the corner of his eye. They looked for a moment, but a stingray passed. Perfect cover for the pair. The diver that had kept going turned now, looking to his buddy. His buddy gave the okay hand sign, and they continued on. Now Emily made her move. The divers were headed for the cabin the two shifters had been in a moment ago. Emily swam above the one behind the other. She cast her shadow over him, and he flipped himself over to see what it was. Emily looked at him with fake curiosity. The diver stared back, and seemed to have stopped breathing. Bubbles stopped seeping from his mouthpiece. Their gaze remained locked, then Emily broke it to look at the gems in her hand. She looked back to the Dover and took a Sapphire from her stash. She held it out to the diver, who slowly and carefully reached out to take it. Maintaining the curious look towards the diver as he took the gem, Emily swam even closer. Close enough for the diver to reach out and touch her cheek, which he did. Emily continued to get closer the Dover spat out his mouthpiece, and it looked like the two were going to kiss. There was a crack from inside the cabin, and Emily bolted. She swam over the side of the ship and circled around. "mission success!" she called to Sarah. The diver swam for the edge Emily had swam over, and looked out. By then, Emily and was around the other side of the ship, peeking over the edge. His buddy had the axe and was doing what Emily had done.

Sarah, having watched the whole thing, smiled at Emily when she arrived back. "That'll be really confusing for the other guy to understand what happened to his friend." She giggled.

"we target that guy for the rest of their trio, okay? Then we follow them back to their boat as full fish to see how what he says to his friend. Oh my gosh, we're evil." she said, chuckling madly. "I bet he'll treasure the Sapphire for the rest of his life." the diver met you with his friend, and began a strange dance as he tried to explain what had just happened to him. "I think it's your turn. Try not to let the other guy see you. Others might believe it of two people saw us.... Would you be okay for probably three minutes while I put our stash of gems on the beach with our stuff?"

"I think i'll be okay..." Sarah said before starting to swim to the ship, trying not to be spotted by the divers. Once the diver was alone. She appeared and approached him.

Emily quickly swam away to the beach. The target diver had not left his friend because he was still trying to explain what happened. The target diver looked past his friend, spotting Sarah. He started pointing madly in her direction. The target divers friend just stared blankly at his friend, who he thought had gone insane.

Sarah giggled quietly before diving down, disappearing behind the ship. She waited for a bit and appeared again, gesturing as if she was inviting the targeted diver over but she then swam off.

The target diver waved off his friend and began to swim his way out of the cabin and out over the edge of the ship where he had seen Sarah. He stopped, and looked around for her.

Sarah hid well so that the diver couldn't find her. She giggled as she sometimes peeked at him while waiting for Emily.

The diver looked around, totally stumped as to where she had gone. Without a sound, Emily seemed to appear next to Sarah. "what'd I miss?" she asked peeking at the target diver.

Last edited by a moderator:
"we're not done yet. Firstly, they're stealing our sparkly, and we have to follow them back to the boat." the diver swam back to his buddy, who shoved a bag his way. He began to fill another bag.

"we'll let them have some... There they go. Fish mode, activate!" Emily then turned into eel. "... It's all I have, okay?" she said to Sarah, and went into the cabin. The divers were preparing to leave.

Sarah changed into a clownfish and followed her. "What are we doing now?" She asked, clueless as she usually are.

"stalking them back to their boat to see how the other guy reacts to target guys story." Emily explained and swam on towards the divers as they left.

"Oh. That might be very funny." Sarah smiled and followed Emily. The divers soon returned to their boat and Sarah hid on a side of the boat, shifting back to being an anthro shark for better hearing.

"be careful doin that. They can talk to each other now. Try a spider, or something small." Emily suggested. She did becomes spider. A huntsman, to be precise. She climbed up the side of the boat and sat herself right on the nose "I swear I saw a girl down there. Some kind of, shark girl." "right, sure ya did. Let me guess, she was going to kiss you? Shut up Carl. We've got what we wanted. You can buy all the shark women you want when we sell off this loot." "explain how I got this!" the targeted diver said when the two were in the boat. He held out the Sapphire. "you took it from the bag. Out it back in, along with anything else. Fifty fifty, as we agreed." if Emily could have fallen over, she would have. This was better than any TV show she could think of.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back