• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Time of Change (1x1) [Telios & Azimuth]

Sarah smiled, almost laughing as she heard their conversation. They don't even know Shifters like us exist... Oh so naive.

Emily decided it was time to go. She turned into an eagle when both their back were turned and snatched one of the bags of gems. She quickly flew away. "hey! The bird stole our gems!" they were helpless to do anything to stop her. Emily screed to Sarah. "time to go! Meet you at the beach! I'll go this way to throw them off!" she said. The divers were already trying to start the boats engine to go after Emily.

Sarah dove down and began to head back to the beach. Once she was close enough, she turned back to normal and sat on the beach, waiting for Emily to return.

She would be five minutes. She was in her shark form again and rose from the water, looking a bit exhausted. "dayum those boys were persistent. Took me long enough to lose sight of them so I could dive. But..." she held up the bag. "totally worth it." she said. She changed to her normal form and sat next to Sarah. "that was fun as hell." she said with a giggle.

"And we might be able to get a lot of cash if we sell those gems." Sarah said with a smile. "Think of all of those games we can buy."

"screw games, I'm buying a new house. And I don't think someone your age would be allowed to hold this much money. I'll hold it for you once I sell these."

"I guess that'd be for the better... Oh and I also need to look for a place to move out to. I'm going to college after this summer." Sarah said, thinking.

"you know, you could move in with me. I'll have a bigger house by then." she said with a laugh. "well, shall we hit the mall now?"

"Yeah. We should." Sarah nodded, standing up. She got her clothes and dusted it off but she didn't put them on as she was still wet.

Emily put hers on straight away, and shifted Into her shark form again. She ran at the water and performed a very not at all graceful belly flop. Once she had desanded herself and her clothes, she wandered back out and shifted to her red Wolf form again. She took the bag in her mouth and ran into the forest.

They returned to the car and piled in. Emily kept the bag under her seat. "so, shall we do some house hunting while we're at the mall? Look for something good."

Sarah nodded. "I think we can buy a mansion with that bag of gems." She smiled, putting on her seatbelt.

"so you want to give your cut for that?" she asked. "I would have thought you'd want more games and consoles. Which would become unnecessary if you move in with me."

"Not really." Sarah answered. "Maybe parts for my PC. It needs some upgrades to keep up with the games coming out." She said.

"oculus rift?" Emily asked as she put the pedal down a bit too hard. They spun around to face back the way they had originally come. "I'm definitely getting one today. I haven't played portal two yet, if you wanna do the co-op with the rift."

"Just don't get sick." Sarah grinned. "It takes a while to get used to it, especially if you are playing Portal."

Sarah nodded and leaned over to the side and looked out of the window as Emily drove.

Tyler was going to the office to receive new orders. On the way there, he found Jack was heading the same way as he was. "Hey! Jack!" He called, heading over.

"hey tye. I fixed my rifle, finally. Turned out it was full of sand from that mission we had in the desert. Note to self, avoid deserts." he said.

"Or at least upgrade it to be sand-resistant. My rifle didn't have any problems with that mission." Tyler answered with a smile. "Have any idea about why they called us?"

"more shifters somewhere. That's all I know so far. You can only get so much when you hack the mainframe. That's why I'm here for more details."

"Doing a bit more hacking, aren't ya?" Tyler said, rolling his eyes. "Be careful or you'll get caught."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back