• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Time of Change (1x1) [Telios & Azimuth]

"I know you and your friend are shifters. My intent, save your race from extinction. My moron friend in the car, that should be standing here with me, has the same intent. Any minute now and this place may either be rubble or surrounded by highly trained assassins that wouldn't let an ant escape the perimeter. You have three options. Leave with us, leave in general, or die."

Emily thought this over... She slammed the door shut and went into the lounge room again. "you get all that? You believe him?" she asked.

"Hunters that wanna ally with us? No way. That guy was just bluffing." Sarah said, looking up at Emily. "But he knew about us being Shifters... That might not be good."

"don't hunters kill on sight?" Emily asked. "I should be dead now if they do. I'm leaning towards trusting them. Besides, we could pay them to ally with us."

Jack stood silently at the door. He was waiting for it to open again.

"Should we? What if they report us to the Hunters for bounty? ...Buut... When have even more." Sarah smiled, looking at the bag of gems. "But anyways, your choice."

"I say we trust them. But on one condition." Emily returned to the door and opened it. "here's the deal. We let you two idiots in, provided you destroy those rock things you have to keep us from shifting." she said.

"I don't carry those. Used to prefer a fair fight. Now I cheat for the side I believe is right. Tye! Get the hell out of the car and bring my case and your stone." he called.

Tyler hopped out of the car, bringing his case and the Kawe stone he was carrying. "So a deal?" He asked, standing a bit away from the Shifter as he didn't want her to suffer by the Kawe stone.

"just gimme the case and throw your rock on the ground." jack said. Once he received the case, he opened it and assembled the rail gun. Emily leapt at jack and shifted Into a snake. A venomous snake. She bore her fangs threateningly. "Sarah, get the hell out here and translate for me. Tell them that if that gun points at either of us, I bite." she hissed.

Jack froze. The snake wrapped herself around his arm and kept her head hovering over jacks jugular vain. He spoke slowly. "please don't bite me, the gun is only going to be fired to destroy the stone..."

"She said if you are pointing the gun at either of us, you die." Sarah said, coming out. Tyler just threw his stone onto the ground and fired at it with his pistol after setting it to 'bullets' mode. The stone shattered and rendered useless. "Done."

Jack wanted to complain about not using his rail gun to do it, but he dare not speak with those fangs so close to his neck.

"now. Sarah, if you wouldn't mind. All weapons to be returned to their car. This guy can move, but if he tries anything, including trying to remove me, he gets stuck. "

"Both of you, return your weapons back into your cars." Sarah said and Tyler took Jack's rail gun and walked back to the car. He placed them inside a special compartment before returning. "What's next?" He asked.

"invite them in." Emily said. She now wrapped herself around the man's neck and lay her head atop his.

Jack still didn't move.

"You can move now so get inside." Sarah said to Jack before turning to Tyler. "You too. Go in." She said, going inside.

"I would feel more comfortable without a poisonous snake around my neck." jack said slowly. So, Emily shifted again. She was now a python that draped over his shoulders to stay perched atop his head. "smartass." Emily tightened a little around his neck. Jack decoded to move before he got choked.

"can you please get off me now?" jack asked. Emily just tightened herself around him a bit. "you're warm. So no." she slid her tail down the back of his shirt. Jack was clearly I comfortable with this action. "so, apparently we're about to be jumped by other hunters?" she asked.

"what did he just do, Sarah." Emily asked her urgently. Jack felt her tense "Tyler, don't do anything without warning them. She can kinda choke me... Actually, she could snap my neck. Emily, he turned on a translator so we don't need Sarah to translate for you. Seriously though. Please get off me." Emily didn't move at all. "I said you're warm, so I'm not getting off. And I asked, are hunters going to walk through the walls and kill us all?"

"I'm afraid so. We just blew up the HQ but there must be at least a few hundreds all over the country. About a hundred in town." Tyler said with a frown.

"well in that case. Sarah, looks like we're headed on a road trip. Give your mom a call to let her know what's going on. Don't tell her what's really happening though. I'll start packing." Emily slithered off of Jack, who started breathing again. "thank you. Much appreciated." he said. "also, he's Tyler and I'm jack. We already k ow who you are. We were sent to kill you enitially."

"Lucky that you turned on them, huh?" Sarah said as she picked her phone out, calling to her mom. "Mom?" She asked once her mom picked up the phone.

(crap, forgot it was my turn. You decide what Sarah says, but she would avoid saying the truth. An excuse for staying at Emily's would be the best one.)

"lucky for you." jack muttered. Emily morphed and packed the rift away. She also collected the bag of gems. She went into her room to pack other things. She packed her two rather large suitcases and took them into her garage. She loaded them into the vehicle inside and returned. Next, she packed her two Alianware laptops into their bags and loaded those, too. "well boys, I'm ready to go. I'll take my own car, thanks. Sarah, are you ready?"

"I thought that since I finished school so I'll stay at Emily's for, you know, relax. We might even go on a road trip but you shouldn't worry, we got everything under control." Sarah said to her mom though her phone. Soon they finished and she sighed. "Yeah, I'm ready." She answered, looking at the ex-Hunters before walking over to Emily's car.

Tyler then went to their own car.

Jack also went out to Tyler's car. "hey morons, you're better off in my car. It's bigger, and probably not on you info sheets or whatever." Emily said. Sarah would know, but the boys didn't. Emily took a garage door clicker on her keyring and pointed it at the garage door. It opened to her H1 Hummer. "you have a point there, but I'm keeping my stuff." jack said, gathering his things from Tyler's car.

"I'm getting the weapons and you two won't touch them unless you two need to." Sarah said, getting to their car and grabbed the dual pistols and the railgun. Tyler got out and went over to the Hummer. "Not going, Jack?" He asked, glancing back at him.

Jack battled for the rail gun. "this is a precision instrument! If you touch one of the charge packs the wrong way, you're a fried chicken wing!" he said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back