• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Time of Change (1x1) [Telios & Azimuth]

"well then, let's go. Hop in the back seat and buckle up." she walked up to Jack and slammed him in the face. Jack was out cold instant and jus keeled over backwards. Jesse rubbed her fist. "whoops. Too hard. When he wakes up, can you tell him that was for lying to me?" "I most certainly will." Emily responded."thank you. Anyway, we better move. I'll help you get him to the car." "that won't be necessary." Emily became her brown bear and carried him back. Jesse sighed as she returned to the cockpit of the helicopter.

Once jack was placed back in the front seat and buckled in, Emily returned to the drivers seat as her human form. "welp, looks like I'm choosing were we're going." she said. "no. I actually know where a shifter hideout is... Actually, there's a lot more than shifters there. You've heard of magic in fairy tales, have you not? Magic is real. Follow us." Jesse wound up the blades of the helicopter and they took off. "I can shape shift. I believe you." Emily said as she started the engine and followed after the helicopter above.

"yes. One shifter told me about them, and said I was welcome to come with him. He told me where it was when I said I wouldn't go with him. He said I'm welcome any time. So, I'm taking up his offer, finally."

"so am I. Andy, they guy who told me about the hideout, was the only shifter I really got to meet... Would you mind if I were to shift right now? I'd like to experience it more. Just that snow wolf anthro I was before. Do you mind?" she asked, doubling up on the 'do you mind' bit.

"thank you." she said as she shifted. Her tail reached out and almost pushed some of the controls, but Jesse caught it. "woah. I didn't even know I had a tail like this.... It's so soft." she rubbed her cheek on it, while keeping half an eye on the skies ahead of them.

"don't worry, I am paying attention to where I'm going. It's just... I've never been able to shift long enough to enjoy the feeling of having fur. It's really nice... May I ask, what is your favourite form?"

"Well... I usually prefer being a dragon. The European anthro kind due to a few things. First, I love flying and second, they look so cool." Sarah answered.

"wait, one can fly in an anthro form!? Awesome! What kinds are there?" "I can help you with those. I have quite a few birds in my list." it was Emily's voice through their headsets. "I only have one bird anthro, though. Pure white wings. Absolutely gorgeous, I must say so myself."

"Showing off again, aren't ya?" Sarah giggled, talking to Emily. "Anyways, I don't really have as many forms as Emily so yeah. You should talk to her." Sarah said to Jesse.

"quite you. I'm aloud to brag." Emily said to Sarah. Jesse smiled. "so, Emily. What is you f-" "for anthro for land, shark anthro for water." Jesse didn't even get to ask. "can you breath under water with the shark?" "yes. Yes I can. Two poor boys went diving and me and Sarah totally confounded one of them." "oh? What did you do?" "well," began Emily. "they were diving in to a shipwreck I found five minutes before. So I trailed behind one and got real close to him. We almost kissed. It was hilarious. In teaching you a shark form first chance I get, then we're going out to find some divers." "I look forward to that."

"I usually use a wolf or a vixen form for land, dragon for flight while shark for water." Sarah said. "Gotta be versatile, you know?" She added, looking outside at their surroundings.

"I see. Emily, I hope to learn a lot from you. I hope you're ready to teach." "boy, am I.... Ooh, idiot number two is waking up." what happened?" moaned jack. "Jesse bailed you in the face. She said it was because you lied to her." jack didn't say much for a while. "I'm sorry, Jesse. But you realise I was preparing my rail gun to shoot your put of the sky, right? I didn't know you were a shifter. I didn't k ow you were not our enemy." "I know. I also kinda just wanted to punch you in the face."

Sarah giggled. "You two must have been close, huh?" She asked Jesse. Tyler was just waking up but he decided to keep quiet.

"we went to school together, back when we were normal kids. I had a pet snake he was terrified of, even though she promised she wouldn't hurt him." "it's a phobia. You should have told her that before the grounds keeper found her living in the tree in his yard." jesse was quiet for a few seconds. "I never got to say goodbye to her. Though it was years ago, I haven't gotten over it." "I got him back, though. His pride and joy Ford T-Bird, up in smoke and into a lake. Revenge without taking any more life. Old grump never found out it was me." "can we please stop talking for a while? I feel like I'm going to burst into tears." "sorry, Jesse. It's okay. Commence radio silence."

Sarah let out a quiet "oh..." and stayed quiet since then. She also had a friend before Emily. She's also a Shifter but unluckily, she was caught. Sarah didn't know what happened to her but she wasn't hoping for anything much.

After an our, they took a pit stop to refuel the car and helicopter, as well as get some food for both parties. They met up and set off again, chips and chocolates stashed everywhere. For another four hours, and Emily had to stop. She was almost falling asleep on the steering wheel. Jack was women by those bumpy things that are occasionally on the side of roads to keep one from falling asleep. "Emily! Wake up." Emily snorted and sat up. "wha...." "pull over. My turn to drive before you kill us." "oh, okay." she said tiredly. She pulled over immediately. She reached over and hugged jack, turning into a snake and wrapping around his neck. "oh, come on, really? Can't you be something else? Even a spider would be better." Emily yawned, baring her long fangs. They seemed to melt away. She shook her head once the yawn was over. She the settled under his shirt, her head resting on his right shoulder. "ugh, fine. Whatever. Thank you for at least getting rid of the fangs." he got out to walk around to the drivers seat and they set off again. Over time, Jack seemed to get used to having Emily where she was.

Meanwhile, Tyler was staying at the backseat, looking out at the road with a soft sigh. Sarah was getting bored as well, looking at the Hummer below the chopper.

Jesse was still in her white wolf form, enjoying the feeling of finally being able to stay shifted for more than ten seconds. She often ran her fingers through the fur on her arms, or touched her muzzle. "it's so... Weird..." she muttered.

"It know it feels weird for you first time shifting and staying in your forms like this. You'll adapt soon.." Saraj said.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back