• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

The Time of Change (1x1) [Telios & Azimuth]

"I mean weird good. Like, strangely comfortable. And very warm. I guess white wolves are good for snow, eh?" she giggled a bit.

Later, around midnight, they arrived where they were meant to be. It was an abandoned town, by the looks of it. Jack, who was now completely comfortable with Emily around his neck, pulled up and parked outside what seemed like an important building and climbed out. Jesse landed the helicopter in the town square, let the motor wind Down, then opened the cockpit. She looked back at Sarah to see if she was awake.

Sarah was asleep soundly in her seat, the sound mufflers over her ears.

Tyler was awake still, but quiet.

Jesse left her be for the moment. She'll check to see if it was the right place. She walked towards jack. "this is where he said they are." she said.

"I don't think so. Let me try something." she took a breath. "hello? Michael?!" she called out.... The door of the larger building opened. "can I help y-... Jesse!?!"

"Michael! You're here!" Jesse ran to him and grabbed him in a bear hug. Michael didn't seem comfortable with the contact, but allowed it. "I'm glad you finally chose to come." "I didn't have much choice. We betrayed the hunters. If we went back, they'd kill us." "I see... You recall I wasn't one for touching." Jesse released him from the hug. "sorry..." "it's okay. It's been a while. I forgot what you looked like... When you say 'we'?" jack spoke up. "I am an ex-hunter." as soon as those words left his mouth, Michael was a wolf, and at his neck. He would have torn jacks throat out, had Jesse not kicked him off. "he's jack! I told you about him!" Michael shifted to mostly human. He maintained a wolf anthro form. "he has still killed many if us." "and I regret each life I took." jack said as he stood back up. Emily was now awake, though still wrapped around jacks neck. "around my neck is Emily. She is a shifter. In the helicopter in the square, is Sarah. Another shifter. Me and Tyler, the guy in the car, we're sent to kill them. We've grown tired of the needless murder. We want to swap sides."

Tyler got out of the Hummer and nodded. "We sabotaged the HQ and i don't think they'll be able to find us for a long time."

"no doubt there are more of them that are now after us. We only wish to aid you in your battle against what we used to be." Emily slithered down and morphed to her human form. She was silent. "... Punish us if it pleases you. But killing us would be a mistake. We know things you don't. We can help make better weapons. We can teach the old ways of the hunters in greater detail." jack hushed as Michael raised a furry hand to silence him. "if you have swapped sides and are willing to help us, the no punishment needed. And especially since you are the friend of Jesse, you get decent living quarters." "if planned on not giving us electricity, then we would not have been able to help as much as I had said. Making weapons requires electricity. Especially the kind I can produce." "oh? What kind are those?" "and example I can give immediately is my rail gun. Dead accurate, no matter how far or windy it is. No armor can protect one from a round from it. It uses a lot of power, though. The charge packs are extremely high power. They almost arc from being static. Never touch them. It will kill you." jack warned.

Sarah was just waking up with a soft yawn, which could be heard by the group. She slowly took the muffler off and unbuckled the seat belt, wandering out to them. "What did I miss?"

"O-Okay." Sarah was slightly surprised before focusing on her dragon form, starting to shift into it. When she was done, she spread her wings. "Is this alright?"

Michael was speechless. He gawked at her in total silence. "hey. Buddy. She's too young for you." Emily said, waving a hand in front of him. He snapped out of it. "how? We can only shift into things that actually exist in the living world! That form should not be possible to assume!" Michael's shouting was attracted g the attention of many nearby animals, all of which are shifters. "trust me. We've tried to assume such forms... Some of us even died trying."

"I'm not even sure how i can turn into this form." Sarah said with a shy smile. "I have been able to turn into this since sixth grade..." She answered.

Michael was again, speechless. "can we go to bed, please?" Emily asked. "what? Oh, yes. Shifters in that house and the hu-... Ex-hunters... In that one." he pointed to each house accordingly. "thank you and goodnight." Emily hopped back into the Hummer and parked it in the driveway of the house. "we'll all turn in. We'll talk more tomorrow. Goodnight." jack went to collect his case and walked to the house assigned to him and Tyler.

Tyler looked at Sarah with a surprised look before following Jack.

Sarah shifted back to normal with a yawn, walking to the house she was assigned to with Emily.

Jesse followed, along with Michael. "you know, you're free to walk around in what ever form you want. No one will try to attack you for it. We all do it." Emily instantly turned into a red cheetah anthro form. "cool. No more hiding. I'm glad of that. Anyway, goodnight." Emily walked inside, found the nearest soft object, and collapsed on it. What she found, was the sofa.

"I'll be up in a bedroom..." Sarah said, shifting into her dragon form again, walking upstairs to the bedrooms. She walked inside and flopped onto the bed.

Jesse snuck another hug out of Michael. "I'm glad to see you again. Please, treat jack and Tyler as equals. They really do want to help." she whispered. "okay. They will be treated as you would be. You have my word."

Sarah fell asleep rather quickly. Meanwhile... Tyler chose a bedroom out of the three, putting all his gears in there and just fell onto the bed and slept.

((technically, I vanished before you did. I didnt even know. BUT! I have a new rough group RP idea.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back