• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy The Time Before

Tiramisu_

IMPORTANT NOTE:
I am new to this site. I am still figuring it out and, while doing so, will not be responding very quickly. What I lack in speed I will attempt to make up for in detail, my apologies beforehand.

Also, a question, would a roleplay being 1X1 mean you do it in your private messages? I'm fine if not, just a little lost.

Basic Plot:
When Kauoha awakes after a car crash, she finds herself in an empress's body. Assuming she is simply dreaming, she follows along before realizing in moments that she has somehow truly switched bodies. Now recovered from the mysterious disease the previous conciousness had, she is rushed to see the emperor, her current fianceé.
Once she meets the emperor she quickly learns he is not fond of who she was. Blatantly stating he had hoped her health would not improve. Going through the day she learns of the treaty between two kingdoms that binds her to the emperor, slowly catching on to her new daily life. By nightfall she was determined, prepared to do her best to have the emperor start to love her, in a new world filled with assassins, war, and riches.

Character Description:
Name - Kauoha
Height - 5'8"
Hair - Long, dark brown hair
Eyes - Blue
Typical clothing - Red, black, or white kimonos, veils or flower crowns

Flexibility:
I am a VERY flexible roleplayer. Whether it be different events, a slightly altered story, or a completely different story and genre, I'd be happy to follow along with what you envision.
However, this does not mean I want you controlling my actions. (Unless one would physically have to, I.E if tied up, unconcious, etc.)
Literacy is a bit important to me. I don't expect full pages in response, but maybe a paragraph at the least? However, I won't tolerate ANY texting speak. (U, ur, y, etc.)

My apologies if this is different from a typical post here, I will do my best to edit and adjust.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back