• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern The Throne Interest Check

AlmighTy

Two Thousand Club
Please check out the lore with the back story !!!!! Realistic or Modern - The Throne Lore

This roleplay will revolve around generation three and four! However, I will be accepting for generation five who will be toddlers or infants. This is medieval time based so yes they are young with children. The role play revolves around the descendants of Lila and Zac who bore two sons (Please read the lore Its a long dramatic story Realistic or Modern - The Throne Lore ) I want one - two Co- GM's since there are three kingdoms and I'm positive the family tree will continue to grow. The main roleplay will take place in the main palace in the middle of all three kingdoms, However, if requested I will make all three kingdoms a thread.

CS will confirm your spot a cookie will confirm your that you're accepted
YES YOU CAN HAVE MORE THAN ONE ROLE

Third Generation
Kovu(30) and Kiara(31) of Hanaland

• -Created swifter messengers (mail service)
  • - In charge of civilian retention during the hard time (The rations)
  • - Loved by all the kingdoms people
  • -Madly in love with each other
  • - Keeps the babies coming Kiara is currently pregnant.
  • (First future king Kito then his sister Inja)

Kion(29) of Rosalind

• Started a school for royal children
  • In charge of the navy
  • Shada foreigner who is frowned upon but is married to Kion who turned down 23 women who had some type of royal descendants or claim to the throne. There was something about Shada who wasn’t giving him the time of day she was more focused on being the best female knight. They went together on a mission and Shada realized he wasn’t that bad and accepted his hand in marriage.
  • They bore a son Shani who was scared of everything, everyone thought he could never be a good king

Kopa(36) of Graceland
  • Created the farmers market in the middle of all three kingdoms.
  • In charge of the army
  • Vitani gave birth to Versha (Son), Nash (Son), and Nita (Daughter) who died during birth.

After the death of Nita, they all met up and they continue to every year in the center palace.

Fourth Generation Roles
  • Prince Kito future king of Hanaland (Doesn't want the throne)
  • Princess Inja (Wants to rule)
  • Prince Shani son of Kion Future king of Rosalind
  • Prince Versha future king of Graceland. Jealous of Nash because he's favored by Kion and fears his brother will rule the bigger kingdom, Rosalind.
  • Prince Nash son of Kopa (Wants to rule)
  • Ashy, Kitos betrothed (Unhappy at first)
  • Linus(Loved by everyone except Shani), Inja Foreigner husband she turned down many men just like her uncle had turned down many women
  • Kira, Shani's best friend/"Nun" in love with nash
  • Shapira commoner, Shani's wife the only one who saw potential in Shani.
Generation Five
Myst(Future Doctor Doesn't want the throne) and Jinx(Future Misfit Doesn't want the throne) one year apart children of Inja and Linus
Zuba (Doesn't want the throne) only child of Kito and Ashy
Zeo Child of Nash and Kira
Nirvana child of Versha and Kira
Uru II, Alex, and Rocco.

Roles and Current Ages
Kovu(30)
Kiara Pregnant (31)
Children
Kito (15)
- Ashy (?) Up to player
Inja (15)
- Linus (?) Up to player
Infant (In womb) Life Up to player
Grandchildren
Myst(2)/Jinx(1) Children of Linus and Inja

Kion (29) [ME]
Shada (28)
Children
Shani (14)[ME]
-Shapira (13)
Grandchildren
Uru II(1), Alex, and Rocco (Not born yet)

Kopa (36)
Vitani (37)
Children
Versha (15)
- Kira (14)
Nash(13)
Grandchildren
-Zeo (1)
- Nirvana (In womb)

Lore: Realistic or Modern - The Throne Lore
OOC:Realistic or Modern - The Throne OOC
CS:Realistic or Modern - The Throne CS
Roleplay: Realistic or Modern - The Throne

royal intrigue! im intrigued and would love to try out for the role of princess inja

also i appreciate the lion king reference >w<

Last edited:
GIMMIE THE 31 YEARD OLD preggo-….. I-I mean, it would be an honour to rp with you again sir, *cough *cough*. XD

No no no its just a tiny reference !!! Dw bout it just the kovu and kiara bit i remember heacily shipping the two as a kid lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back