• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern The Therapeutics [OOC][FULL]

Main
Here
OOC
Here
Characters
Here

EtherPillows

Stressed A-hole
The Therapeutics OOC
I'm hearing, but I'm not actually listening. I'm pretty drunk.
Mr. Havenwright

A place to plan out what you want to write, plan relationships, or ask a question. This is also one of the places - along with PMs and IC - where I will announce therapy meetups!

Rules:
~Don't be offensive
~No fighting
~No sexual content
No slurs
~Having a fight? Take it outside.
~Have fun.

How The Meeting Announcements Will Look

For Mr. Havenwright's Therapy Group.

Meeting on Month/Day/Year to Month/Day/Year

Starting at Time and Time Zone

Meeting on Month/Day/Year to Month/Day/Year

Starting at Time and Time Zone

Last edited:
Take your time, I'll be making mine as soon as the weekend hits. Sunday evening at the latest. I have an online course that doesn't really believe in "Spring Break" unfortunately.

Just waiting for the first CS to post :)

oh boy I'll bite the bullet and be the first one, please yall be kind to me it's been a while since I last made these

edit: posted! as someone might see I dropped the original intended age by two years after I found a fitting fc, but then again I do feel like my character changed a bit from my first idea to where she is now so no harm done (afaik)

edit2: I take constructive criticism on my posts by the way because I wanna get into the swing of things like bam and also git gud at rps again

Last edited:
oh boy I'll bite the bullet and be the first one, please yall be kind to me it's been a while since I last made these

edit: posted! as someone might see I dropped the original intended age by two years after I found a fitting fc, but then again I do feel like my character changed a bit from my first idea to where she is now so no harm done (afaik)

edit2: I take constructive criticism on my posts by the way because I wanna get into the swing of things like bam and also git gud at rps again
Honestly. I’m in love with her!!!

• This roleplay idea seems super duper interesting and I'll be making a character very soon! EtherPillows EtherPillows
  • Symphony is badass! Love how you described her! <3 spektri spektri

I feel terrible for being away for so long. Spektri, your character is amazing.

I'm going to check with two individuals to see of they're still going to rp. I forgot to mention that this is full. I need to change it ASAP, but I have a rather strong feeling there will be slots free.

I was told that some people were leaving and there was an opening, so I am excited to be apart of this! I have two characters in mind already and I'm trying to consider who may fit this RP more. But hello everyone!

EtherPillows EtherPillows I can’t wait for my char to be roasted by Mr Therapist. I love him so much, in a he’s-an-absolute-menace-and-it’s-so-entertaining type of way. if I didn’t preemptively love this rp already I’d be over the moon by now haha

I was told that some people were leaving and there was an opening, so I am excited to be apart of this! I have two characters in mind already and I'm trying to consider who may fit this RP more. But hello everyone!

Welcome aboard <3 Yesss, my friend Xayah Xayah was cool opting out. Can't wait for your character.

EtherPillows EtherPillows I can’t wait for my char to be roasted by Mr Therapist. I love him so much, in a he’s-an-absolute-menace-and-it’s-so-entertaining type of way. if I didn’t preemptively love this rp already I’d be over the moon by now haha

YAY. I was worried he would come across as "trying too hard to be Ron Swanson."

@Everybody, I encourage you to take your time with your character sheets, since this is a casual RP and I don't want to rush anyone - especially if you're in another more "strictly active" RP. I do hope to start in the next two weeks though. Midterm month has just passed and yet I still have a 5 page essay that makes me want to seek therapy of my own.

Welcome aboard <3 Yesss, my friend Xayah Xayah was cool opting out. Can't wait for your character.

YAY. I was worried he would come across as "trying too hard to be Ron Swanson."

@Everybody, I encourage you to take your time with your character sheets, since this is a casual RP and I don't want to rush anyone - especially if you're in another more "strictly active" RP. I do hope to start in the next two weeks though. Midterm month has just passed and yet I still have a 5 page essay that makes me want to seek therapy of my own.
Lol. I’m working on my slowly but surely

I'm alive everyone. Partially. The first post for the IC will come this Saturday or this Sunday! It will be announced. I don't mind if you haven't finished your character sheet or started it, but I do hope you'll mention if you plan on making one. Alright, pm me if you need me, peace out until then. *throws smoke bomb*

(And then it all went to heck. First it was hurricane Harvey and now it's my OTHA classes - don't mind me, I'm rambling.)

Hi ladies, gents and non-identifiers, I have some news regarding the RP that I sincerely hope will not sour any ones day.

The RP is ending before we can even start, and I am so painfully sorry.

When I first came up with the Therapeutics idea, I was taking into consideration my college courses and my drive to write something other than essays all day. But I furiously want to get out of the constant routine of procrastination, panic, and minor accomplishment I seem to have jammed myself in. This means I have to focus and stop trying to distract myself from my real-life stressors : which is the sole reason I come to RP AKA "emotion-focused coping."

Please please please don't let this mark your entire experience on RP nation. It doesn't happen a lot, trust me. Just with me.

I really wish I could copy myself, because I could already tell I was going to love RPing with you all, but modern technology has failed me in this respect.

Not a farewell, I hope

Your Therapist in Need of Therapy.

--
Not a farewell, I hope

hey man, hope your classes and real life go well <3 don't worry about us, it's v important to only take on as much a you can deal with! thanks for informing us & please keep in touch if more time frees up for you someday!

(And then it all went to heck. First it was hurricane Harvey and now it's my OTHA classes - don't mind me, I'm rambling.)

Hi ladies, gents and non-identifiers, I have some news regarding the RP that I sincerely hope will not sour any ones day.

The RP is ending before we can even start, and I am so painfully sorry.

When I first came up with the Therapeutics idea, I was taking into consideration my college courses and my drive to write something other than essays all day. But I furiously want to get out of the constant routine of procrastination, panic, and minor accomplishment I seem to have jammed myself in. This means I have to focus and stop trying to distract myself from my real-life stressors : which is the sole reason I come to RP AKA "emotion-focused coping."

Please please please don't let this mark your entire experience on RP nation. It doesn't happen a lot, trust me. Just with me.

I really wish I could copy myself, because I could already tell I was going to love RPing with you all, but modern technology has failed me in this respect.

Not a farewell, I hope

Well that's a shame, but you come first! Definitely go take a break, let us know though when you feel you are ready for this or any other idea again, don't worry about us. Good luck with your future endeavors!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back